But the second sentence is the chery on top:

in Linear B the procceding of painting by baptising to liquid is Dy-te

Pathetic

not one linguistic evidences
not even correct Linguistics
Ignorance of history and science

But No, ancient Greeks spoke Albanian

just mania.

First the term Greek is a fairly new one. Its term constructed to give a name to collection of different nationalities living in present day Greece. Fallmerayer the eye witness of 18 century Greece noticed the large presence of Slavs, Vlahs etc,. So if you talk about antiquity you should use the term Helen's, not Greeks because the two terms are not interchangeable. Also a portion of present day Greek population is of Turkish origin, legacy of Byzantium. There were population movements in Byzantium times to Greece, That's why majority of Greeks score 20% Caucasus which is to say Turks. Now as far as I know, since I am not linguist Greek language can not explain the meaning of Hellenic god's of antiquity, contrary in Albanian they do, and many are still in use. This fact was discovered by American ambassador to Greece of 1900 who was expelled after he published his findings. Nobody is saying that Hellenes spoke Albanian, the narrative here is that Hellens and Illyrians of antiquity absorbed the Pellasg population that predated both populations, and in this process a large portion of Albanian vocabulary, including the 12 Goods of antiquity survived in Albanian language, but were of Pellazg origin. Gods of antiquity were not Heritage of Hellens, they simply embraced them. That's why Hellenic language can not give meaning gods like Athens, Aphrodite etc

Risen from foam cognates with Mycenean and Linear b

in Linear B the procceding of painting by baptising to liquid is Dy-te
compare word like Dye
words Δυτης=diver are synonym
Dy-te also means clothes, ενδυω ενΔΥΣΙΣ
so it can also mean foam dressed

i have wrote about that,
its an etymology given by many linguists
personally i beleive is deity,
yet dy-te as etymology is more scientific

Dy-te Linear B signs were found in room of painting textiles
with aquatic paints,

Besides your personal opinion, can you quote some serious linguists who supports this Aphrodite derives from aphrós (ἀφρός) "sea-foam",?

@ Dupidh

Fallmayer claims are over,
In this Forum there is a thread witrh research

BUT IF YOU DO NOT READ GENETICS.
AND IF YOU DO NOT KNOW LINGUISTICS
POST LIKE ABOVE REPRODUCED AND REPRODUCED,

PERIOD
END OF DISCUSSSION

TO ALL THE 'PUB" MEMEBERS

EVERY BODY IN THE FORUM HAS SEEN YOUR CHARACTERS,
AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE,

Dupidh
Albanians are not Pelasgians
not Even Pelagonians

Besides your personal opinion, can you quote some serious linguists who supports this Aphrodite derives from aphrós (ἀφρός) "sea-foam",?

Larrouse is good enough for you?

Anyway,
the best evoidence is Homeric Hymn No5
spokes about 3 Afrodites. around 6th century BC

That is my religion man,

Theogony Hesiod 195 the best and original

want more
Paul Kretschmer, “Zum pamphylischen Dialekt”, Zeitschrift für vergleichende Sprachforschung auf dem Gebiet der Indogermanischen Sprachen 33 (1895): 267.

SURELY AFRO is Greek Foam
ΔΙΤΗ DITE to most linguists is from IE *Dew compare words Dye and Dive
Personal opinion from Deity

Larrouse is good enough for you?

Anyway,
the best evoidence is Homeric Hymn No5
spokes about 3 Afrodites. around 6th century BC

That is my religion man,

Theogony Hesiod 195

I am not interested about your religion. I want from you to quote serious scholars who supports this Aphrodite derives from aphrós (ἀφρός) "sea-foam".

Until now you have not quoted a single scholar, only your personal opinion and we know perfectly that you have not a clue about linguistics, history, etc. You are spamming this thread with your folk etymologies. And this is not serious.
BTW, try to avoid the provocative language used in the post 164. Who are you we know perfectly. You forget that you are a member from seven years here and this forum is full with your old and recent glories. Stay on topic.

I am not interested about your religion. I want from you to quote serious scholars who supports this Aphrodite derives from aphrós (ἀφρός) "sea-foam".

I have add more
plz read it,

lab, this one is also amazing:

risen from foam cognates with mycenean and linear b

but the second sentence is the chery on top:

in linear b the procceding of painting by baptising to liquid is dy-te

zeus
wanted or not
you have find the name of planet in classical greek,
so man search more.

Zeus before
ventris and Chadwick
Every claimed that Linear system was Phoenician Slavic and generally non Greek

After Ventris & Chadwick
Only you and yur Blog claim and spam crap.

I have add more
plz read it,

Ah, you have edited your post meanwhile i was writing my post. You copy pasted the footnote of Wiki.
Let me quote again Wiki:
Hesiod derives Aphrodite from aphrós (ἀφρός) "sea-foam",[4] interpreting the name as "risen from the foam",[5][4] but most modern scholars regard this as a spurious folk etymology.[4][6] Early modern scholars of classical mythology attempted to argue that Aphrodite's name was of Greek or Indo-European origin,[6] but these efforts have now been mostly abandoned.[6] Aphrodite's name is generally accepted to be of non-Greek, probably Semitic, origin,[6] but its exact derivation cannot be determined.[6]
So, the name of Afrodite is not of Greek origine. This fact don`t make the origine of the name automatically Albanian. These are two different things. You have to understand this.

@ Dupidh

PERIOD
END OF DISCUSSSION

AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE,

Dupidh
not Even Pelagonians

Truth hurts.! Facts are stubborn! Sources and facts would have been more useful to discredit my claims! Probably you are a Greek Government propaganda product, and are surprised to be introduced to other

@ Dupidh

PERIOD
END OF DISCUSSSION

AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE,

Dupidh
not Even Pelagonians

[h=3]L’origine degli Albanesi[/h]

Se diamo uno sguardo al periodo precedente a quello in cui i rapsodi omerici cantavano i loro dei e i loro eroi mitologici, prima ancora che la lingua greca venisse scritta, scopriamo che a quel tempo viveva un popolo conosciuto con il nome di Pelasgi. A loro Erodoto attribuisce vicende antecedenti la civiltà greca. Le costruzioni di pietra grezza davanti al Panteon di Atene anche oggi vengono attribuite ai Pelasgi. Essi costruirono enormi mura che vengono denominate “ciclopiche”, sulle quali il dott. Pocock si è espresso affermando che esse furono erette molto prima dell’epoca dei Greci di Omero.
[h=6]George Fred Williams 1852 - 1932[/h]I discendenti diretti di questo popolo preistorico sono gli Albanesi. Soltanto in tempi recenti si è capito che i Pelasgi erano da identificarsi con gli Illiri, cioè il primo ceppo indoeuropeo, l’impero dei quali era esteso dall’Asia Minore al Mar Adriatico, fino a nord del Danubio. La loro origine è stata confermata dagli studi di professori come Max Müller e August Friedrich Pott. Gli Illiri che vivono ancora in Albania, conosciuti sotto il nome di Toski, sono giunti anche in Italia e sono noti come Etruschi.
È inutile cercare l’etimologia dei nomi degli dei della Grecia basandosi sull’idioma attualmente parlato in quella nazione: il loro significato è molto chiaro nella lingua albanese. Per esempio, Caos è lo spazio; Erebus, il figlio di Caos, significa buio, crepuscolo; Zeus, (Za, Zee, Zoot-Zot) voce, fulmine; Atene, colei che disse; Nemesis (senza il suffisso greco is ) maledire, chiamata del diavolo; Musa, colei che insegna; Afrodite, vicino al giorno (all’alba), ecc.
Quando un giorno la comunità storico-letteraria approfondirà la lingua albanese, e quando avrà studiato a fondo i miti e le leggende di quella terra, allora le opere di Omero saranno viste con un occhio diverso, e la storia avrà bisogno di essere corretta. Erodoto non sapeva che i nomi degli eroi omerici avevano significato soltanto nella lingua pelasgica, così come gli studiosi di oggi ancora non sono consci che quei nomi e gli echi della lingua pelasgica continuano a conservarsi nel linguaggio albanese. Anche lo stesso nome di Omero si spiega tramite la lingua albanese: I-mirë, che nella forma greca I-mir-os potrebbe tradursi con “bella poesia”.
Il lessico albanese ci spiega i nomi di Agamennone (in albanese Ai-që-menon) “colui che pensa”, Ajax (Gjaks) “sanguinario”, Priamo (Bir-i-amës) con il significato di “figlio della terra”, l’appellativo di Ulisse, Odisseo, (Udhësi) “il viaggiatore”, “colui che viaggia”, e di tanti altri che potremmo aggiungere a questa lista. Per questo motivo non ci deve sembrare strano che chi ha studiato l’albanese sia convinto che sia proprio questa la lingua originale di Omero, e che i Greci abbiano copiato dai rapsodi pelasgi la loro epopea.
Dunque, affermiamo che gli Albanesi vivono nella terra dei loro antenati e ne parlano la lingua. Ancora prima che la tribù degli Elleni facesse la sua comparsa sulle montagne della Tessaglia, Scutari, la principale città dell’Albania del nord, era senza ombra di dubbio la capitale del grandioso impero illirico. L’albanese fu la lingua madre di Alessandro il Grande, che invase tutto il mondo allora conosciuto, e di Pirro, re dell'Epiro, uno dei più grandi generali che la storia abbia conosciuto e l’ultimo baluardo contro gli eserciti romani. È una tragedia senza precedenti che questa razza così importante e gloriosa nel passato, oggi sia ridotta in uno stato che può essere definito come il grande scandalo della civiltà europea. Non è per niente strano che l’invasore ottomano avesse proibito qualsiasi tipo di scavo nella terra albanese, perché c’era il rischio per gli Ottomani che questo popolo potesse prendere coscienza della sua gloria passata.

[h=3]L’origine degli Albanesi[/h]

Se diamo uno sguardo al periodo precedente a quello in cui i rapsodi omerici cantavano i loro dei e i loro eroi mitologici, prima ancora che la lingua greca venisse scritta, scopriamo che a quel tempo viveva un popolo conosciuto con il nome di Pelasgi. A loro Erodoto attribuisce vicende antecedenti la civiltà greca. Le costruzioni di pietra grezza davanti al Panteon di Atene anche oggi vengono attribuite ai Pelasgi. Essi costruirono enormi mura che vengono denominate “ciclopiche”, sulle quali il dott. Pocock si è espresso affermando che esse furono erette molto prima dell’epoca dei Greci di Omero.
[h=6]George Fred Williams 1852 - 1932[/h]I discendenti diretti di questo popolo preistorico sono gli Albanesi. Soltanto in tempi recenti si è capito che i Pelasgi erano da identificarsi con gli Illiri, cioè il primo ceppo indoeuropeo, l’impero dei quali era esteso dall’Asia Minore al Mar Adriatico, fino a nord del Danubio. La loro origine è stata confermata dagli studi di professori come Max Müller e August Friedrich Pott. Gli Illiri che vivono ancora in Albania, conosciuti sotto il nome di Toski, sono giunti anche in Italia e sono noti come Etruschi.
È inutile cercare l’etimologia dei nomi degli dei della Grecia basandosi sull’idioma attualmente parlato in quella nazione: il loro significato è molto chiaro nella lingua albanese. Per esempio, Caos è lo spazio; Erebus, il figlio di Caos, significa buio, crepuscolo; Zeus, (Za, Zee, Zoot-Zot) voce, fulmine; Atene, colei che disse; Nemesis (senza il suffisso greco is ) maledire, chiamata del diavolo; Musa, colei che insegna; Afrodite, vicino al giorno (all’alba), ecc.
Quando un giorno la comunità storico-letteraria approfondirà la lingua albanese, e quando avrà studiato a fondo i miti e le leggende di quella terra, allora le opere di Omero saranno viste con un occhio diverso, e la storia avrà bisogno di essere corretta. Erodoto non sapeva che i nomi degli eroi omerici avevano significato soltanto nella lingua pelasgica, così come gli studiosi di oggi ancora non sono consci che quei nomi e gli echi della lingua pelasgica continuano a conservarsi nel linguaggio albanese. Anche lo stesso nome di Omero si spiega tramite la lingua albanese: I-mirë, che nella forma greca I-mir-os potrebbe tradursi con “bella poesia”.
Il lessico albanese ci spiega i nomi di Agamennone (in albanese Ai-që-menon) “colui che pensa”, Ajax (Gjaks) “sanguinario”, Priamo (Bir-i-amës) con il significato di “figlio della terra”, l’appellativo di Ulisse, Odisseo, (Udhësi) “il viaggiatore”, “colui che viaggia”, e di tanti altri che potremmo aggiungere a questa lista. Per questo motivo non ci deve sembrare strano che chi ha studiato l’albanese sia convinto che sia proprio questa la lingua originale di Omero, e che i Greci abbiano copiato dai rapsodi pelasgi la loro epopea.
Dunque, affermiamo che gli Albanesi vivono nella terra dei loro antenati e ne parlano la lingua. Ancora prima che la tribù degli Elleni facesse la sua comparsa sulle montagne della Tessaglia, Scutari, la principale città dell’Albania del nord, era senza ombra di dubbio la capitale del grandioso impero illirico. L’albanese fu la lingua madre di Alessandro il Grande, che invase tutto il mondo allora conosciuto, e di Pirro, re dell'Epiro, uno dei più grandi generali che la storia abbia conosciuto e l’ultimo baluardo contro gli eserciti romani. È una tragedia senza precedenti che questa razza così importante e gloriosa nel passato, oggi sia ridotta in uno stato che può essere definito come il grande scandalo della civiltà europea. Non è per niente strano che l’invasore ottomano avesse proibito qualsiasi tipo di scavo nella terra albanese, perché c’era il rischio per gli Ottomani che questo popolo potesse prendere coscienza della sua gloria passata.

The name is George Fred Williams, american consul to Greece 1914. Was expelled from Greece for finding that Greek God's are not Greek, But Albanian. The author is in English. You might be tempted to label him as anti Greek, or not literate enough! Its not going to change facts he found!

That's why they desperately need Linear B, to hook at antiquity. The Hellenic "hook" has been exposed as false, but to save it with any cost, they needed something older and possibly more vague, to connect themselves to antiquity, and Linear B serves as a perfect use for this goal. I will open a new thread, to demonstrate how weak and speculative is the link betwen Greek language and the so called Mycanean one.

That's why they desperately need Linear B, to hook at antiquity. The Hellenic "hook" has been exposed as false, but to save it with any cost, they needed something older and possibly more vague, to connect themselves to antiquity, and Linear B serves as a perfect use for this goal. I will open a new thread, to demonstrate how weak and speculative is the link betwen Greek language and the so called Mycanean one.

I don't speak Greek but friends of mine who do told me today's Greek is similar enough to the language of the classics so that with 1-2 weeks of training you can read through them easily. I'm assuming you do speak Greek, so are you saying this is not the case?
If so, where do you think Greek comes from?

One word
and one song

comic methods and claims
A LINGUISTIC LESSON.

Last edited:
I don't speak Greek but friends of mine who do told me today's Greek is similar enough to the language of the classics so that with 1-2 weeks of training you can read through them easily. I'm assuming you do speak Greek, so are you saying this is not the case?
If so, where do you think Greek comes from?

there are many ancient Greek dialects,

if you know modern Greek, it is not difficult to understand koine, at a very high degree, some even with no effort
but to be more you need more than 6 months, tenses Syntax forms etc

if we talk about Homeric or Aeolian
you need year and more, and surely a mentor

@ DUPIDH

WHEN A POLITICIAN BECOMES HISTORIAN
LOOK WHAT HE WRITES

''George Fred Williams wrote in 1914: “Back in prehistory, before the Homeric singers sang to the deities and mythological heroes, before the Greek language was even written, lived a people known as Pelasgians …Albanians are the only ones who have come so far from this powerful prehistoric race. Only in the recent years has been determined that the Pelasgians were the ancient Illyrians… These Illyrians passed in Italy with the name Tosk, as they are called yet in Albania, while in Italy have remained as Tosk, Tuscan, and Etruscan…
Albanian has been the true language of Homer; the Greeks have borrowed it from the Pelasgian rhapsody… Albanian was the native language of the conquests of the Great Alexander and Pyrrhus of Epirus, one of the greatest generals in history…
Herodotus (484-425 BC) imputes the history to the Pelasgians, which these are mentioned much earlier than the Greek civilization; the rough paper covering the sides of the Pantheon in Athens is still called Pelasgian. They built great walls called cyclopean and for whom Prof. Pokok says that these were built long before the Greeks of Homer existed. From this strong prehistoric race were only Albanians. Only in recent times is explicated that the old

Illyrians were Pelasgians, the first Indo-European branch, whose empire spread from Minor Asia to the Adriatic and from the North to the Danube.''

Want more?

""It is a tragedy beyond any imagination that this great and very ancient race comes to this condition, which deserves to be called the scandal of the European civilization. It is not surprising that the Ottoman conqueror stopped any digging on Albanian soil, which could remind the people its former glory…

What great wealth of knowledge awaits the archaeologist when the Albanian land opens the Pelasgians treasures of history? ”
From studies of young writers, as Prof. Max Müller and Prof. Pot, this origin became stable through Albanians. It is useless to require the gods of Greece on the etymology of its language. In Albanian these are very clear and their meanings are right.
Many more could be added to this list. These prove that Albanians today are the land of the ancestors and speak the language of their great-grandparents. Even before the Hellenic branch was recognized in the mountains of Thessaly, Shkoder, Albania’s main city, was undoubtedly the magnificent capital of the kingdom of Illyria. When the Albanian language is studied perfectly well and when her oral tradition is exhumed, then many of the works of Homer will be reviewed and some of them will also need to be corrected.""

written by agolli

FOUND WERE?

HERE

http://www.nacionalalbania.al/2015/02/pelasgian-origin-albanians-american-george-fred-williams/

ONE MORE COMMENT

FROM 1rst WW that propaganda
still stays a propaganda
and the only who share it are the Albanian Nationalists,

Pitty,
as also for Christo Charalampi and the killed bishop and the language he teach!!!
etc etc

HIS BOOK
William vs William 1914

BUT HAVE YOU ASKED YOUR SHELF WHY HE FLED TO ALBANIA?
WHAT ELSE THE BOOKS WRITES?
AND AGAINST WHO?
WHEN YOU READ ALL THE BOOK, and learn all his acts,
COME TO TELL US ABOUT WILLIAM ,

NOTICE 1914 , HE FLED TO ALBANIA THE TIMES OF GREAT WAR or WW1,
AND ALMOST DENY USA
So Better find and read his book, and tell us who was he,

and plz this has nothing to do with Greece and Montenegro
GREECE WAS ALREADY AT WAR SINCE TEN YEARS BEFORE

One word
and one song

Zeus10 dedicated to you, And the pub members

Yetos, nobody here ofended you. There is no reason that you call the others Καραγκιόζης, (Karagiozi), Clowns.

The name is George Fred Williams, american consul to Greece 1914. Was expelled from Greece for finding that Greek God's are not Greek, But Albanian. The author is in English. You might be tempted to label him as anti Greek, or not literate enough! Its not going to change facts he found!
I did not know this fact. From what i have read, he was expelled from Greece because he(along with other important European intelectuals), denounced the crimes of Greek Army in Epir, South Albania against childrens, women, elders, when the Greek Army with bands of prisoners(the infamous andartes) from Crete, dressed with the uniforme of the Army of the King of Greece, burned Toskeria, South Albania.

Yetos, nobody here ofended you. There is no reason that you call the others Καραγκιόζης, (Karagiozi), Clowns.

Laberia

patience has its limits,

as you after no linguistic prove,
and only claims
and 'strange methods' away from IE but using Grimm's law

Now the, last notice its name, Is bringing politicians to explain the 'secret History,

YES LABERIA.

SOME HERE ARE OFFENDING OUR JUDGEMENT,
OUR MINDS,
COMMON LOGIC
TRUE SCIENCE,
You do know how is called the Doctor that is not a doctor.

so far I have seen no method,
just claims for the 'one and only' which always is not,
Stupid use of History, Physics, linguistic
and since nothing succeed,
OH yes, Lets use politician, to prove the Albanian leximes that are not IE but true and only unigue proto-phthongues,

IF THAT IS NOT INSULT TO HUMANITY AND SCIENCE, TO YOU ALSO, to everybody personality,
WHAT IS IT?

MANY TIMES I MADE MISTAKES,
IN THIS FORUM SPECIALLY SINCE I AM AN AMATEUR SURELY MANY,
BUT I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES,
SOME DON'T,

Ok

I will do delete it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 91452 times.

Back