Immigration Ban the burka?

Sorry, I don't remember any passage in the Quran commanding muslims to follow the law of the country they reside in, maybe there is something like that, I used to read it many times when I was muslim but that's a long time ago, so I could be wrong.

hadit Sayyiduna Abd Allah ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)

http://daruliftaa.com/node/5852

Maybe its the Qu'ran but a hadith or something similar (I get confused sometimes which holds weight. I presume Hadiths are important preachings based on the Qu'ran. I also heard this repetitively by moderate Muslims I have spoken with. In this case a woman not covering her face cannot even be considered a sin as per Qu'ran itself, so it seems to me that the Burka case is much a do about nothing in reality.

hadit Sayyiduna Abd Allah ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)

http://daruliftaa.com/node/5852

Maybe its the Qu'ran but a hadith or something similar (I get confused sometimes which holds weight. I presume Hadiths are important preachings based on the Qu'ran. I also heard this repetitively by moderate Muslims I have spoken with. In this case a woman not covering her face cannot even be considered a sin as per Qu'ran itself, so it seems to me that the Burka case is much a do about nothing in reality.

headresses, veils , hijabs etc etc are created to show woman are not equal to men ......( I already sent a historic link ), it is non-religious in origin and falls into gendered-racism.
These headdresses where created my men as a symbol to control women

This thread has been viewed 7356 times.

Back