Bestiality the new Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not OK, and you made a perfectly valid point earlier, which somehow won't get validation here. There are numerous things that are not OK, disregarding if people involved gave consent and they are not hurting each other. That is just a mantra that PC handlers fill the people's heads with, while hoping that they won't think about it twice.

And yes, child can have sexual feelings and have sex, there are numerous cases of children having sex and loving it. Just talk to any professional who worked on that subject. That's the reality, whether we like it or not.

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading here. No child can consent to sexuality with an adult. Period, end of story. They are intellectually, emotionally, psychologically, and sexually incapable of it.

If you knew anything about child psychology, or psychology in general, or everything that's been learned about human sexuality, you'd know that.

I hope for your sake that you are unaware that the rhetoric you are repeating is pedophile rhetoric, the pathetic attempt of immature, damaged men to justify their evil, and I said evil, behavior. It's all over their publications, their websites, and their filthy videos. If things go as they should, people who espouse these kinds of ideas in short order appear on some law enforcement department's "radar", because eventually they'll put their theories into practice. At that point, at least once it's clear they are repeat offenders, we can lock them away for good or chemically castrate them, which is too good for them, but by then they've caused incalculable harm. Believe me, if we let the parents at these people they'd tear them apart with their bare hands if that's all that they had.

I find it astonishing, frankly, that you have in the past posted in support of religion and religious organizations, but then in this thread you actually asked why something that harms other people is necessarily "bad" or "wrong". What brand of Christianity, exactly, says that it is acceptable to commit actions that are known to harm other people? I find no consistency or logic in your posts.

Perhaps you don't care, since someone being harmed doesn't matter to you, but there is tremendous harm done psychologically as well as sometimes physically to young children through these sexual encounters. Do you really not know how many of them subsequently self-harm, become drug addicted, sexually promiscuous, turn to prostitution, even sometimes commit suicide? The least that happens is that it derails their lives, and they have great difficulty maintaining normal, adult sexual relationships, and yes, this applies to those who "agree" as well as those who are violently raped and assaulted.

Take the example of a work relationship, where a woman works for a man. That man has the power to fire, to promote, to demote, and on and on. That man makes unmistakable sexual overtures and makes it clear that if this woman wants a career at that company or in that department, or maybe anywhere within the reach of his influence, she had better "acquiesce". Now, some women will tell the guy to, well, I'll leave it to your imagination. Some women will go along. Is that really consent? It's consent under duress, but bear in mind that this is an adult woman who has options and some experience with life and sexuality.

Can you really compare that to a child, in an unequal relationship with an adult, seeking approval, affection, not totally aware of what is going on and what these feelings are and where they should be directed ? It's blasphemy, to use a religious term, to suggest any such thing.

And yes, consent and harm are extremely important considerations in a civil, democratic society. That's all part of the social compact, the determination, through the passage of laws by elected representatives, of what is acceptable in society. The definition as to what is or is not acceptable can and should change as our scientific knowledge increases.

All that you have proposed for your "beliefs" about homosexuality is that you "know" it's a perversion and it's wrong. Not good enough, not by a long shot, not with all the knowledge we now have about sexuality in general and homosexuality in particular. Plus, who made you the arbiter?

You also have no right to claim the authority of your religion since you have denied its primary tenet.

Now, I'm out. This is nausea inducing.

@Angela,

I think harm is very bad. I was saying harm isn't the the only thing that makes certain acts bad.

I think sexual relations between children and adults should be outlawed. I agree even if there's consent it can turn out bad for the kid. I'm just giving a "what if". And in this one involves one child(lets say 12yo) and one adult. In one of the news articles I linked a 12 year old+adult had kids and later married. The child wasn't psychologically harmed. A better what if is parent and child.

EDIT: I'm not one of those freaks who try to justify harming people and sexual abuse(eg, rape). Those people are sick.

Not sex but attraction. First time a boy wants boobs is around 10 years old. They can consent.
So definitely you moved it to puberty. I'm glad you conceded that a a child can't get sexual excitement before puberty. That's how genetics work.
Again, a child can consent to eating candies all they long or not going to school. It doesn't mean that its consent if valid, right?

I don't think it is only for sex. I think pre-pubescent boys have it because of attraction not sex.
I have no idea what you mean by attraction then? Again, you can't have sexual attraction before puberty. Your brain is not developed for "understanding" sex yet. Unless you were a mutant.

I had in kindergarten because of my teacher.
Are you saying that your teacher in kindergarten was playing with your penis?! Did you consent?

I agree it shouldn't be allowed. I agree kids can't have sex. However I'm not talking about making it legal. I'm talking about a single case where no one is harmed. Average 12 year old would be very happy if their hot teacher came on to him. No harm involved. What about a 13 or 14 year old who's just become sexually mature?
Let me answer with your own words:

That's not an answer. Anyways, I don't fall under most characteristics associated with fundamentalism. I'm Christian.
You sound like one to me.

How about this scenario
: An adult mother, daughter, and son living together have sex with protection so they don't get pregnant. They keep it behind closed doors, no one gets sick, no one gets pregnant, no one feels guilty, no one gets harmed period. Is this okay?
Are you conscious? How many times we said kids' "consent" is not valid. Furthermore, I'm not even sure what is the point you trying to make? Do you need our dissolution of your actions from the past, of forgiveness of future sins you are tempted to commit?

So definitely you moved it to puberty. I'm glad you conceded that a a child can't get sexual excitement before puberty. That's how genetics work.
Again, a child can consent to eating candies all they long or not going to school. It doesn't mean that its consent if valid, right?

Funny. I wish I could do that now. I hate work. I'm not talking about all consent. I'm talking about sexual consent. And I don't approve of kid-adult relations, I made that clear.

Our future.
kid-eats-chocolate-cake.jpg

I have no idea what you mean by attraction then? Again, you can't have sexual attraction before puberty. Your brain is not developed for "understanding" sex yet. Unless you were a mutant.

You can't understand sex, but you can be aroused.

Are you saying that your teacher in kindergarten was playing with your penis?! Did you consent?

:LOL:. No teacher had nothing to do with it. I resisted her advances.

You sound like one to me.

Questioning the notion all homosexuals are born homosexuals and all that matters in adult sex is consent doesn't make me one. I'm annoying and confrontational sometimes, that doesn't make me a fundamentalist. That's very normal and confrontational tone is good sometimes.

Are you conscious? How many times we said kids' "consent" is not valid. Furthermore, I'm not even sure what is the point you trying to make?

Okay, I changed the scenario to adult parent/child. My point is consent and harm isn't all the matters when determining something is right or wrong. sexual relations in some relationships is wrong.

Do you need our dissolution of your actions from the past, of forgiveness of future sins you are tempted to commit?

LOL.
readImage

Funny. I wish I could do that now. I hate work. I'm not talking about all consent. I'm talking about sexual consent. And I don't approve of kid-adult relations, I made that clear.

Our future.
Now you lost me completely.

You can't understand sex, but you can be aroused.
Again, lack of arousal caused by sexual cues, denotes that sexual maturity is not present yet.

Questioning the notion all homosexuals are born homosexuals and all that matters in adult sex is consent doesn't make me one.
Questioning and being inquisitive is good, verbally abusing them is bad.

Okay, I changed the scenario to adult parent/child. My point is consent and harm isn't all the matters when determining something is right or wrong.
But it does the most.

sexual relations in some relationships is wrong.
Now, what makes you the judge to decide what is right or wrong? Let's put it this way; How would you decide what is right or wrong if you were God or at least a Supreme Court judge.

What does that mean?! A devil is tempting animals to go astray, so they don't go to heaven? ;)

Its the devil LeBork all about the devil :confused::grin:.....a great thing to notice within these animal groups is that none of the others are protesting and discriminating and no worries about procreation. still going strong haha. Only humans are capable to create such nonsense and prejudice.......amazing I find. I still believe though that the worst homophobs are repressed homosexuals and I have very good reasons to stick to that theory.

Now you lost me completely.

I meant, I'm talking about sexual consent. Not kids consent to not go to school and eat candy all the time.

Questioning and being inquisitive is good, verbally abusing them is bad.

I don't remember verbally abusing homosexuals. What I write sometimes disregards their feelings but I don't insult them.

But it does the most.

Okay, see we agree on this: Bad is more than harm. However we disagree on the frequency of times something is bad without harm.

Now, what makes you the judge to decide what is right or wrong? Let's put it this way; How would you decide what is right or wrong if you were God or at least a Supreme Court judge.

Bible is clearly against adultery including "unatural" relations(eg, homosexuality, family sex). I believe most are self-evident meaning no one has to tell you.

Bible is clearly against adultery including "unatural" relations(eg, homosexuality, family sex). I believe most are self-evident meaning no one has to tell you.

How interesting. the Bible is also very clear about women being total submisive to their husbands

(Genesis 3:16)
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.)

About god wanting human blood

(And surely your blood of your lives wil I require at the hand of every beast will I require it and at the hand of man at the hand of every mans brother will I require the life of Man. Whose sheddeth mans blood by man shall his blood be shed for in the image of God made the man (Genesis 9:5-6)
Cannot trim your bear or side growth of your heads

(Leviticus 19:27 reads "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.")

Cannot eat pork.

"You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you."

Cannot haveTattoos.

Leviticus 19:28 reads, "You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord."

Cannot wear mixed fabrics

Leviticus 19:19 reads, "You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together."

Cannot divorce. Mark 10:8, you "are no longer two, but one flesh." And, Mark 10:9 reads, "What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Mark 10:11-12, "And He said to them, 'Whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her; and if she herself divorces her husband and marries another man, she is committing adultery.'"

Cannot enter church if you do not have testicles (some men are born this way)

Deuteronomy 23:1 reads (this is the God's Word translation, which spells it out better), "A man whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off may never join the assembly of the Lord."

Shellfish. Leviticus 11:10 reads, "But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you." And shellfish is right in that wheelhouse.

Leviticus 11 bans lot of food we eat todayshellfish and pig, it also says you can't eat camel, rock badger, rabbit, eagle, vulture, buzzard, falcon, raven, crow, ostrich, owl, seagull, hawk, pelican, stork, heron, bat, winged insects that walk on four legs unless they have joints to jump with like grasshoppers (?), bear, mole, mouse, lizard, gecko, crocodile, chameleon and snail.

Bible is clear that women should not grab a man by the testicless if they are in an argument with their husband and if they do their hands should be cut off

Deuteronomy 25:11-12."If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity."

bible is clear in women keeping their mouth shut in church (Corinthians 14:34The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but are to subject themselves, just as the Law also says. 35If they desire to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it)

There are so many other things the Bible is clear about but hardly given a mention by the thumpers

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading here. No child can consent to sexuality with an adult. Period, end of story. They are intellectually, emotionally, psychologically, and sexually incapable of it.

Very not true. There are numerous examples of children feeling sexual attraction and stimulation within 9-12 years of age.

LeBrok thinks that it is the puberty that is threshold for this behavior, and he is in general right, but that seems to not always be the case. Or is it that puberty starts very early for certain people...
Legal definition of child is a pure idiocy. According to UN convention or US law, all people here on the forum are paedophiles and had some form of sex with children.

Very not true. There are numerous examples of children feeling sexual attraction and stimulation within 9-12 years of age.

LeBrok thinks that it is the puberty that is threshold for this behavior, and he is in general right, but that seems to not always be the case. Or is it that puberty starts very early for certain people...
Legal definition of child is a pure idiocy. According to UN convention or US law, all people here on the forum are paedophiles and had some form of sex with children.
It really sounds like you are trying to excuse your behaviour. I always suspected sexual predator in you, to say the least.

No, all people here on the forum are not pedophiles or apologists for them, just like all people on the forum are not apologists for genocide and mass rape. Just a few of them.

The equation of homosexuality to bestiality is beyond the pale, and so is the justification of adults having sex with children.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 24883 times.

Back