Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

I don't know much about Erdogan but he doesn't come across to me as a badie. I think he wants the best for his country and possibly because he is helping in areas in the Middle East some Westerners don't approve of he may be given bad press. It is always easy enough to get some people to make up some issues that put someone in a bad light. And the "free" press is guilty of reporting bias in a great many areas.

I see the problems in the world today are due to two issues. One is big financiers wanting to control governments and nations and the way that they have always worked in the past and in the present too is to divide and rule. I think this is behind the problems in Europe and in the Middle East and elsewhere.

The other is a reality that very few people understand. Diseases such as cardiovascular diseases (heart disease and strokes), cancer, diabetes and autoimmune disease but also infectious diseases indirectly, are all due to foul game play of toxic individuals through toxic relationships. Disease is a commodity traded for profit so the true causes are never discussed. The reality is that every country is at war from within. The racial and religious problems that we see are only the tip of the iceberg. In the past the conflicts appeared mainly in wars and conflicts that resulted in genocides and massacre but since the turn of the century and much more so since the second world war, we are being persuaded that we are living in more peaceful times. However disease has escalated through the roof. This is because the conflicts are within people's interpersonal environments and the death toll is greater than it was during war times and conflicts. In the second world war 66 million died in the span of about 7 years, i.e., so around 1 million a year. Today world wide over 17 million die of cardiovascular diseases and 8 million die of cancer every year, just to name the two worst cases.

Both Greece and Turkey have huge problems with disease and this is where the work needs to be done and not on the political front.
Today are dying more people, because the world population it's higher than it was at the past.

All religions can live in peace as long as the Government controls the leaders of these religious faiths...........either the "ataturk way" or a system where replacement of these leaders is done every second year and the old leader leaves that country
No, that's against the democracy. Instead we could control better the mosques. We could close the mosques in which the imams propagate an anti democratic or extremist behavior. Every religion which is against the democracy and the human rights should be outlawed . If the state or government control the leadership of the religion, we destroy the secularism. The state and the religion should be separated. If any imam propagate the destruction of secularism, he should not be allowed to preach on the mosques.

Please take this perpetual Albanian/Greek war somewhere else. It's off topic for this thread.
agree, we are derailing the thread. Besides that, was the member Yetos who started the first derailing in a impolite behavior. Don't take sides. He insulted me personally and extremely out of topic, and you didn't said a word.

That's the core of the problem.
Psychopaths always do that. They are able to make such things. Stalin did it, Hitler did it. They find a doctrine, and change or tailor the doctrine by their own views. People see what they want to see.

No, that's against the democracy. Instead we could control better the mosques. We could close the mosques in which the imams propagate an anti democratic or extremist behavior. Every religion which is against the democracy and the human rights should be outlawed . If the state or government control the leadership of the religion, we destroy the secularism. The state and the religion should be separated. If any imam propagate the destruction of secularism, he should not be allowed to preach on the mosques.

That will never happen because people pray to religion and not to God .................

These mosques should be closed. At least till they put there a liberal imam.
Radical imams should be arrested. The mosque, or any speciousness mosque or church should be monitored by government official on occasions to check what is taught.

That will never happen because people pray to religion and not to God .................
Looks like you never prayed in your life, otherwise you would have known better.

Looks like you never prayed in your life, otherwise you would have known better.

since I pray daily, I find you comment extremely offensive ...............Give yourself a warning

since I pray daily, I find you comment extremely offensive ...............Give yourself a warning
Wow, so you know how to confuse people. Let me ask you a question to clarify this matter. Why don't you pray to God?

Wow, so you know how to confuse people. Let me ask you a question to clarify this matter. Why don't you pray to God?

because I believe in God....but not the fabricated religions created by man which have been created to initially replace tribal societies

As I said before , there has only been one God, and from creation of mankind, ...............I do not believe that a new God was created every time a new religion was created

We have already forgotten European terrorists like Red Brigades in 70s and 80s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Brigades

there has always been terrorism, but now I think it is on another scale

32.000 people killed by terrorism worldwide in 2014, 2015 will be more
and I guess that is without counting what happens within ISIS territory

it takes some kind of religion to convince people to commit suicide in order to kill other innocent people

@bicicleur
I do not remember that I have ever insulted you in any of my posts so I do not consider your behaviour correct. I see that many of you discussing are getting too personal and not able to see other point of view and completely misjudging my post. I did not claim anything nor presented my point of view on Molenbeek nor on hancar squad. I just said that I get it, and what I get is that religion has nothing to do with anything, the psycopaths will find any kind of ideology or reason for killing. They will simply kill whenever they feell threatened and whenever think that their way of life is endangered. Hitler did it, Breivik did it, stalin did it , enver hoxha, isis, al qaeda, the list is endless... Fear and hatred are deadly combination, religion has nothing to do with it. Fear makes humans stupid and out of it develops hatred and when we hate we want to exterminate.

because I believe in God....but not the fabricated religions created by man which have been created to initially replace tribal societies
Well, you are accusing others of manufacturing their god, but you claim your god is the true one. It is pretty much what all the people believe in god, from big, small and one person religion, say that their god is the true one. Isn't it a true statement? How can you be sure that your god is not just your invention.
Regardless, all religious people that I know pray to their god(s). Imaginary or not, they pray to their god, not to the religion. I have no idea how you can pray to religion? What does that mean?

As I said before , there has only been one God, and from creation of mankind, ...............I do not believe that a new God was created every time a new religion was created
How do you know there is only one god? Is he talking to you?

Well, you are accusing others of manufacturing their god, but you claim your god is the true one. It is pretty much what all the people believe in god, from big, small and one person religion, say that their god is the true one. Isn't it a true statement? How can you be sure that your god is not just your invention.
Regardless, all religious people that I know pray to their god(s). Imaginary or not, they pray to their god, not to the religion. I have no idea how you can pray to religion? What does that mean?

Are you saying there is a God created every time a new religion is created...................clearly you know that is not the case.......no one supports this ..............the only two scenarios is that there is only one God, so that fabricated stories by all religions are purely propaganda by man for the aim of wealth and the ability to control society OR there is no God.

My God Is not my invention , because there is only one God.

Their is NO their God ..........its the same God as all religions pray to, now, yesterday and in ancient times..............any other scenario does not work

If you don't realize that, we should not be discussing this things with you. Ultimately there is only one Creator. From the rest of your post I see that you totally misunderstand the topic...
I even suspect that you're the one also praying to the religion, since you're presenting things in a way that a person doing exactly that, would.

Are you saying there is a God created every time a new religion is created...................clearly you know that is not the case.......no one supports this
Dude, you are confusing me again. This is exactly what you were saying from beginning:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sile

quote_icon.png

Later you said this:
My God Is not my invention , because there is only one God.
It is confusing again, because you put strong divide between your god and other religions:
quote_icon.png

And now you saying exactly the opposite:
Their is NO their God ..........its the same God as all religions pray to, now, yesterday and in ancient times..............any other scenario does not work

What the heck you mean by praying to religion???!!!

If you don't realize that, we should not be discussing this things with you. Ultimately there is only one Creator. From the rest of your post I see that you totally misunderstand the topic...
I even suspect that you're the one also praying to the religion, since you're presenting things in a way that a person doing exactly that, would.
When you wake up sober tomorrow, explain what it means to pray to religion.

Radical imams should be arrested. The mosque, or any speciousness mosque or church should be monitored by government official on occasions to check what is taught.

oh really?

that reminds me what christian say.

saint Paul was arrested and went prison, martyr
saint Peter was arrested and crusified, maryr
saint whoever ...... martyr
etc

and then the magnificent, Nero burned rome,

that will create Martyres, and new saints,
and change of History

my childrens children will learn a history like that
Holland did Bataclan
USA president did 911
Queen of England bombeb the London metro
etc etc

This thread has been viewed 188414 times.

Back