Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

I agree with your post. Just to correct something. The conflict is between albanian from one side and greek and serbs from the other side. We have no problems with other balcan people. And we have not attacked any country during our history. On the contrary we have given our help the two peoples during their wars of liberation. And this conflict is not religious, but ethnic.
Yes. That's why Albanians have that kind of national hero and that kind of flag.
b25fdb3cf939e34b799e287df1262cc4.jpg

These guys from Greece wants to divide the Albanians but they never could realize it. They are willing for a religious war .

What?

The most agressive and warmhead nation of Balkans are Albanians,

Just to remind you how many times you attack only Greeks

revolt of Orlov,
Attack on Kolokotronis father armatoliki
raiders and terrorists of Lalla,
Revolt of 1821
except Imbrahim who was Egyptian, the most cruel of all Turkish soldiers were the Albanians
Remember Suli, you Genocide Souliotes
Remember Moschopolis,
remember Nymphaio mountain, today it is called Neve-ska after we kick you back to Tettovo
remember the revolt of Litochoro,
remember Miki Zeza (Paulos Melas) and the Makedonian Struggle
remember WW1 and the Albanian volunteers of Turkish Army
Hasan Tahsin Pasha had more Albanians in his army than Turks,
remember the Lazaioi Armatoliki
remember the WW2
when you attacked Greek unarmed peasants, cowards as you are, behind the alliance with Fasistic Italy,

THANKS GOD WE KNOW HISTORY,

in 200 YEARS YOU ATTACKED GREECE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE,

Come on whom you are trying to cheat?
do you believe that what you say?
OR YOU THINK WE ARE BUDALLA?

when we fought for our liberty,
you fought against us for money,
we got liberated canturies before you,
and you still attack Greece,
cause your heart is not Free, it is still under Ottoman empire, when you were the Buranda of Turkish army,
1- And the Greeks should be thankful to the Albanians of south Greece, who fought against ottomans in the Greek revolution, or better said, the Arvanit revolution. [emoji23]

2- and the Suli people were Albanians . The most true and real ones.

3- the half of ottoman administration was Greek. It was smart thing to do. Why? Because the Greeks were well educated and trained to work within the state administration. Many ottoman vesirs were Greeks. Even today there are Muslim Greeks in west Anatolia [emoji6]. They were deported by the Greek government after the independence.

@ Angela

USA is still young enough,

Europe and Asia are too old,
sometimes I believe older than Africa, cause Africa still has a kind of primitive survived virginity in ideas,

if you want answers search in ex Ottoman empire, or Byzantine, it is the same, and Venice, ans Palestine

Venice
2 monotheistic religions mainly, Christians and Jews, strange laws, odd system, creation of banking in order to survive,
Was there Harmony?

Palestine
3 monotheistic religions
wow, the valley of God? or the valley of explosion 'death'

watch carefully Byzantines and Ottomans

Byzantines, in order the imperium to survive
hunt the pagans (taboo, bad for god),Bishops/priests, monks, Codex Theodosianus (gods law), emperror with mercy of GOD!!! small anexations for few decades, but hunt again and 1 dogma,
WE ARE THE BELIEVERS, WE ARE THE CHOSEN TO RULE, JUSTICE AND TRUTH BY OUR GOD, DEATH TO UNFAITHFULL (Non believers)
Ottoman, conguer the pagans, yenicharies, Fetvas, emperror with bless of God(Allah) small anexations for few decades, but hunt again, 1 dogma,
WE ARE THE BELIEVERS, WE ARE THE CHOSEN TO RULE, JUSTICE AND TRUTH BY OUR GOD, DEATH TO UNFAITHFULL (Non believers)

so what we have in Balkans,
Christians, who once were hidden, manage to take back their country with help of their God, since they for their sins, from the unfaithull muslims and a complex
Muslims who once rule the whole land fell loss, a complex, why they loss the power, what sins they did? hoping to God to rule the land again

you as pagans felt under christians,
Christians felt under Ottomans, but a complex, why they lost if they are the chosen?
and Muslims shocked, with dream to rule again, since they are the chosen

in W Europe we had decades of religious, to decrease the Dogma effect and power,
among christians
Enlighment drove us to that,
science did also,
and mainly, study of pagans through philosophy, liberation from Dogma,

but not all Europe,
but Islam is still under some Dogma effects, cause it lacks the enlighment ages
and that will reflect and create Dogma in modern Europe to,

and the question is,

HOW TRUE BELIEVERS, WHO EXPECT PARADISE ON EARTH IF THEIR GOD RULES THE LAND, ANEX EACH OTHER?
SO HOW COME ISLAM ANEX CHRISTIANITY, IF THEY RULE ARABIA
HOW COME EUROPEANS ANEX MUSLIM, IF SHARIA LAW/POLICE RULES EUROPE?

MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS ARE LIKE MONARCHIES,
THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE GOD, as ONE KING/EMPERROR

small local anexations can survive sometimes, if they follow the rules of the monarch, at least in public
but for how long? monarchies need victories, and enemy to survive, and the most easy to demonise as enemy is the non believer
so that annex century by century will not allow any different to survive,
we have seen it in christianity,
we are eye witness of Yezidi

how many centuries Yezidi were there? but needed 1 imam to demonise them and genocide them!!!! and raise a wave of anger of monotheistic foundamentals to eliminate the different

Last edited:
the once who are Xenophobic in Balkans are obvious,
search in which country can a foreigner live?
So why all Albanians who live in Greece are forced to convert in Greek orthodox, and change their names? From 'Ilir into 'Ilias. From Pirro into 'Pirros. From 'Gjon into Joanis. Form Gjergj into 'Jorgos. Etc. Why this is happening there? A close friend of mine who is orthodox and was baptised in Albania, was baptised again two more times in Greece by Greek priests. [emoji23] . What is wrong with the Albanian names? !!What is wrong with the Albanian language?!! Sooner or later the Albanians and Albanian language would be equal to the Greek language in mainland modern Greece.

2- With the right help by USA, we will build here in our country (the Balkans) a state akin to USA, where we could live all in peace without any superior nation.

[emoji562]

Angela. if you look behind the scene, and remove the curtain,
you see the thread answers hidden,

the answer of thread are in Ottoman empire times,
you could have 30-50-80 years of peace, but oups, one match out of matches box, lights strong fires,
byzantines manage to rule with 'hunting pagans', mercy of God,roman inheritage (WE ARE THE CHOSEN, DEATH TO NON BELIEVERS)
Ottomans manage to rule with yenicharies (WE ARE THE CHOSEN, DEATH TO NON BELIEVERS) and continoues war till Suleiman, and small anexation given and taken from decade to decade
today it is not different, simply world turn more to true political affairs, than religious and race,
but what was hidden in the christians of the Ottoman empire, for the loss of their country to foreign
today is hidden to muslims, for the loss of rulling the country,

when you understand that, you understand all,

THE BELIEVERS OF ONE GOD, MUST BE THE RULERS, AND THE FIRST AT ALL,
IF NOT? THEN THEIR GOD IS MISEROUS,
Monotheistic religions promise paradise, even in Earth, to their believers
and punishment, and humilation and Hell to the non believers

I think it is simple, don't you think?

ONE OF THE FACES OF MONOTHEISM,
SUPERIORITY OF THE BELIEVERS,

that did not change 2 milleniums now,
either Jew, either christian, either Muslim
I doubt that during the early second millennium ad (1000-1450) we had any pagan in Balkans.

So why all Albanians who live in Greece are forced to convert in Greek orthodox, and change their names? From 'Ilir into 'Ilias. From Pirro into 'Pirros. From 'Gjon into Joanis. Form Gjergj into 'Jorgos. Etc. Why this is happening there? A close friend of mine who is orthodox and was baptised in Albania, was baptised again two more times in Greece by Greek priests. [emoji23] . What is wrong with the Albanian names? !!What is wrong with the Albanian language?!! Sooner or later the Albanians and Albanian language would be equal to the Greek language in mainland modern Greece.

2- With the right help by USA, we will build here in our country (the Balkans) a state akin to USA, where we could live all in peace without any superior nation.

[emoji562]

ok turn to the other side to sleep again, with no dreams

YOUR COMPLEX TO RULE AGAIN GREECE AS YOU DID WITH TURKS,
GIVES YOU STRANGE DREAMS,

Fantastic
you want USA to destroy Greece!!!!! to make what? a united state of Balkans, ruled by where? Priestina? Tirana? Tettovo?
you can not admit to your shelf, that Turks are away now, and weaker than they were, and expect USA to destroy Greece, to come and bring your laws?
or you want a united states of Balkans in the model of Obroba?
anyway,
FIRST RULE YOUR COUNTRY.
AND LET OTHER TO RULE THEIR LANDS,
CAUSE IF YOU as PERSON CAN NOT RULE ALBANIA, AT LEAST YOU AS PERSON CAN NOT RULE GREECE,

EXCEPT IF ALLAH PROMISE YOU GREECE, AS HE DID TO Abraam, the promise land canaan
DID HE?
or you think you are so superior ??????

PS
you can not hide yor hate for Greece, and Christianity,
you hide behind a catholic bishop avatar, but you can not hide your hate,
only JIhadists act like that,
and you are not Catholic,
cause there is not a Catholic in the whole world who hate either Greeks, either Orthodox so much
Time to Reveal your shelf,
cause all christians (as you claim with your avatr) say this:
If I die, and there is no priest of my dogma to burry me,
I prefer a priest of another dogma, but Christian, than an imam or shaman or Bouda priest etc,
and that is unknown to you, so you are a jihadist, but you hide,

Last edited:

[emoji562]

Albanians migrate to Greece and live,
Serbs migrate to greece and live,
Bulgarians migrate to Greece and live,
Romanians migrate to Greece and live
Polish migrate to Greece the time of Yaruzelski and still live
Russian migrate to greece and live,
Georgians migrate to greece and live
Germans migrate to Greece and live
British migrate to Greece and live
Italians migrate to Greece and live
etc etc

to all we give them a greek nickname to make them feel comfortable,
it is our rule of hospitality to give a nickname to foreigner to make him as one of us, and for us to consider him as one of us,
it is our culture

BUT CAN YOU TELL US WHY NOBODY GOES TO LIVE TO ALBANIA?
AND ALL ALBANIANS MIGRATE?
THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHICH IS THE COUNTRY WITH XENOPHOBIA AND LESS HOSPITALITY

etc etc

it is our rule of hospitality to give a nickname to foreigner to make him as one of us, and for us to consider him as one of us,
it is our culture

Maybe EU should force Greeks to use Latin Alphabet, to make them feel comfortable when they travel Europe.

Because it fits the current need of your masters.

And we hope that USA will collapse before that misfortune happens.

Maybe EU should force Greeks to use Latin Alphabet, to make them feel comfortable when they travel Europe.

I think you do not understand that when EU was created,
one of the many things was this,
respect the culture of every state/member
so EU can not force such things, cause they are against the principles of her creation,

I think you do not understand that when EU was created,
one of the many things was this,
respect the culture of every state/member
so EU can not force such things, cause they are against the principles of her creation,

Your attitude about talking name changes like that way, put me in a shock. It shows that respecting other culture is not in the principles of you.

Your attitude about talking name changes like that way, put me in a shock. It shows that respecting other culture is not in the principles of you.

smart move indeed,

1) BUT
the anex of other culture is a tottaly different thing, than the respect,

EU started as common trade center for coal and steel and become EC,
EC had the main things, like no frontiers, free move of merchandise etc etc only in Bigger terms,
EC grow to EU and a new coin had entered to lead to Fiscal Union

BUT EU IS NOT A FISCAL UNION YET,
so get informed better about what EU can force and what can not,

2) WHO CAN respect cultures, religions, theories that consider him as a secondary citizen, or a sub human race, or a kufar.

Keep treating moderators and other members with disrespect and your membership here will be cancelled.

Oh! how nice, and tolernat, peacely, modern and not hating... living example of leftohumblness, selfcritiqe, and neolovingmorality...

ok turn to the other side to sleep again, with no dreams

YOUR COMPLEX TO RULE AGAIN GREECE AS YOU DID WITH TURKS,
GIVES YOU STRANGE DREAMS,

Fantastic
you want USA to destroy Greece!!!!! to make what? a united state of Balkans, ruled by where? Priestina? Tirana? Tettovo?
you can not admit to your shelf, that Turks are away now, and weaker than they were, and expect USA to destroy Greece, to come and bring your laws?
or you want a united states of Balkans in the model of Obroba?
anyway,
FIRST RULE YOUR COUNTRY.
AND LET OTHER TO RULE THEIR LANDS,
CAUSE IF YOU as PERSON CAN NOT RULE ALBANIA, AT LEAST YOU AS PERSON CAN NOT RULE GREECE,

EXCEPT IF ALLAH PROMISE YOU GREECE, AS HE DID TO Abraam, the promise land canaan
DID HE?
or you think you are so superior ??????

PS
you can not hide yor hate for Greece, and Christianity,
you hide behind a catholic bishop avatar, but you can not hide your hate,
only JIhadists act like that,
and you are not Catholic,
cause there is not a Catholic in the whole world who hate either Greeks, either Orthodox so much
Time to Reveal your shelf,
cause all christians (as you claim with your avatr) say this:
If I die, and there is no priest of my dogma to burry me,
I prefer a priest of another dogma, but Christian, than an imam or shaman or Bouda priest etc,
and that is unknown to you, so you are a jihadist, but you hide,
You are insulting me many times. Why I am a jihadist? Because an nationalist anti- Albanian like you said that? I hope for a democratic state all over balkans. Why I should be a jihadist? Because I am against the Greek state? So, if one is against Greece he should be a jihadist, following your sick logic . Don't you get bored with this anti Albanian propaganda? !! Sooner or later the Greek state would be destroyed, and there would be build a new state. A democratic balkanian state.

2- I am honored to keep as avatar the Albanian patriot, which is in my avatar. He is an Albanian, and one of the best.

3- you are destroying every thread of this forum.

etc etc

it is our culture

BUT CAN YOU TELL US WHY NOBODY GOES TO LIVE TO ALBANIA?
AND ALL ALBANIANS MIGRATE?
THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHICH IS THE COUNTRY WITH XENOPHOBIA AND LESS HOSPITALITY
People migrate in Greece because Greece has a better economy than the rest of the region. Why? Because Greeks are smart to manipulate the rich and wealthy countries to give them money and economic support. They already did it with USA and recently with EU.

Forcing people to change their names mean that this country it's not democratic. Definitely the Greece it's not a democracy.

Because it fits the current need of your masters.

And we hope that USA will collapse before that misfortune happens.
1- I don't see your point at the first paragraph. I hope that's not an insult

2- Don't worry about USA. It's the new Roman empire. [emoji6] . They are not gonna fall for the next 500 years at least. God bless USA

[emoji562]

Greece has nothing to do with the democracy . How may a democratic state force people to change their names.

2- In Greece it's not recognized any ethnic minority, and either it's not recognized any local minority language officially by the state.

3- if we include the recently Albanian migrants altogether with the arvanites, the total population of Albanians who live in Greecetoday probably go to 1 million. Those people need that their language should be recognized officially.

Keep treating moderators and other members with disrespect and your membership here will be cancelled.
Yetos it's insulting me personally. The most recently insult was "jihadist" . What about this? I trying to respect the forum and make a serious conversation, but seems it's not possible .

This thread has been viewed 188317 times.

Back