Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

Indeed you are wrong. That's not true.
2c0934c3090f58957e1cd4b507ad1cf7.jpg

This is a picture after the massacre at Charlie hebo. It's from France. The leaders of the four main religions of Albania.

1. And what?
2. This two christian priests shoulldnt be there at all - bacause of muslims, and becasue of Hebdo.
3. Muslims can be a liers and behave like that if it is good for islam. SO WHAT THAT THEY WERE THERE?

It does not change the muslims belives... it does not change that you will be
killing Jews on Saturnday, and christians on Sunday when Mahdi comes... It
does not change that Muslims killed over 60 million christians through 1400 years...
It does not change the thing, that your perfect man was killing jews and christians,
and that your exemplary orthodoxical caliphs were killing and persecuting christians.

SO WHAT?

I think you are not a Christian. This is totally clear [emoji23].

I am not a christian because what?

Becasue Mohammed was a false prophet?
Becasue I wrote that he killed 800 jews in Jathrib, and two another tribes exiled?
That he had sex with dead body in grave?
That he had sex with nine year old girl?
That he killed every non beliver in Arabia during his life?
That he was not secular at all?

That makes me not a christian? :LOL:

Yes: according to the Shia imams, the Sunni people are not Muslims , indeed they are the true enemies if Islam, and vice versa . [emoji23] .
d3817b2716dd4655b900fe0cda857fe5.jpg

The person on the photo is an Albanian cleric of Muslim- Sufi religion. The statue is of Scanderbeg. The Albanian lord of Albania. If you know his story, you know what I mean. Scanderbeg is the national hero of Albanians. The majority of Albanians are Muslims.

I've seen Dervish dance. I've been in Konya afterwards and saw it again. I wanted to see it again.
I've been told about Sufi, I don't know much about them.
But if what they told is true, I respect them because they respect others.
But how many Sufi are there among Muslims? They are a minority no?
For other Muslims I'm just a kafer. So this is mutual, I don't respect them.

So tell me about Sufi. Are there Sufi in Belgium? I don't think so.
Are all Albanian Muslims Sufi?

Do you wish they were dead or didn't exist at all?

This response makes no sense. He was saying he isn't afraid, then you say "Do you they were dead?". The question is, are you trying to make him look like a hater?

You mean you don't want "them" to teach your kids tolerance, inclusiveness and compassion.

Do you see animal loving as inmoral and disgusting? I assume you do. Well, we Christians see homosexuality the same way. We're not intolerant or bigots or homophobic for believing it is inmoral. Everyone has boundaries, and homosexuality is one of our boundires. I get so annoyed when iberals say "Animal loving is a totally differnt subject". It isn't a totally differnt subject, an average European or AMerican 60 years ago would say gay marriage is crazy just as today they say animal loving is crazy.

100 years from now someone might call you a bigot for not being okay with animal loving. You accept homosexuality because it's apart of the left-wing agenda that you associate with and now it is political correct, mainstream, the intelligent way to think, etc.

Most gays don't even want to get married. I don't get why there was such a big push for gay marriage. I support it because, I think people should have a choice to do what they want to do. Although I see it as inmoral.

Anyways, how is not wanting kids to learn about gay sex tolerant? What percent of people are gay anyways? Is it really worth teaching. I'm sure you'd be uncomfortable if your kid's school taught about human on animal sex.

Are you for real?!!! I think you have a big psychological problem if you see a cannibal and rapist in every not "true" Christian.

He never said that. You're twisting his words.

Please, cite Christs saying that homosexuality is a sin. On other hand, he said that slaves should obey masters. So maybe all "true" Christians should have slaves?

The value is respect authority. Morality isn't "You can't turn off the fan when your friend is sweating" it is "Don't be selfish". It isn't about specific situations, it's about values. The bible mentions several times that homosexuality is a sin. Jesus never said animal loving is a sin, so what. Homosexuality wasn't a big issue. For most people, it was something crazy people did that you only heard rumors about. Now people have twisted into something it never was.

Like learning a language from your parents, you also learned traditions and religion. It didn't require logic and analytical thinking. It required pure tribal instinct and memory of learning what they taught you, nothing more. You didn't make a choice, just went on pure instinct and tradition.

Westerns have a stupid idea that humans can be totally objective. This is completely false. Most of how we behave, talk, think, etc. we learned from others. Everyday we change who we are according to the people that surround us. Much of what we decide to copy does have to do with choice, but sometimes it doesn't. The way you think, the way you think "objectively" is shaped by your copying of other people usually at a young age. There's nothing wrong with this and we can't change it.

The closest thing to a completely objective and unbiased human, are crazy children who grew up in the wilderness. This is because they weren't influenced by other humans. But as you know this is unhealthy and the kids usually can't ever operate in human society or think well. Learning from our elders and copying the believes and culture of other humans is natural and good.

Yes you can. Come to Canada to see this yourself. It exists, you can touch it, you don't need to believe it or not. So easy.
The key worlds is tolerance and inclusiveness.

Stop being afraid of others, others different than you. They are people with feelings, good people. They don't want to kill you or harm you. They just want to live like people, like you. Stop being afraid and paranoid. Follow Jesus's preaching about love, forgiveness, mercy, tolerance and compassion. Drop your axe and follow Jesus, dude.
And yes, he was a politically correct man.

Check the definition, otherwise you don't understand what people are talking about.

You're a Trudeau voter aren't you? I guess as long as you're a social Conservative Muslim it's okay, but social Conservative Christians are bad guys right?

You're a Trudeau voter aren't you? I guess as long as you're a social Conservative Muslim it's okay, but social Conservative Christians are bad guys right?
Nope, I voted Harper, just for damage control. Justin is not ready, lol. I don't mind conservatives as long as they are tolerant and inclusive, and most of them are, same as liberals. I find green and leftists really out there away from reality. Well, same as religious conservatives hiding away from the bad sinful world hating everything different than the world of their youth.

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
[...]

one of the names is Isis.
Thanks for Islam in Europe.
carying name of Isis goddess the mother of Horus, false god

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

babylon the greatthe mother of prostitutesand of the abominations of the earth.

Revelation 17:

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit
into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
[...]

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

babylon the great
the mother of prostitutes
and of the abominations of the earth.

The arabic sunni moslems cannot live with Christians or shia moslems or othodox or jews etc etc

Forgive Yetos, but it is a one big nonsense
without any leading thought or cohesion...
I dont even know, what do you want to tell me.

So, you are sooooooooo dead... :)

And if he is living, where is he?
On the mount Olymp? :useless:

Or if he's living, why the whole
world do not belive in him, but
his cult is dead since 1500 y?

Christianity 100 years ago conquerd actualy the whole globe.
And go even to another worlds... like Moon... Mars... Tytan...
Why Olympians didn't do that, but instead, they allowed their
belivers to be convert to christianity, and their statues to be
destroyed... or at least being an exponate in museum... :unsure:

you are just a blind again,

you see my deities every day, but you do not want to admit it,
and where is your god?
humans conquer the sky, did you see christ and his divine city, where is room for every believer?
Nahh, I guess his city as described in apocalypse, and as he state at ευαγγελια is at another galaxy,

where the city that John described? with diamonds, and gold and coal etc etc?

where is the God the Jeremiah and Iezekiel described? wheels inside wheels?
why he left his believers?

Open your eyes, and you will see my deities beside you, every day,

AND FREE DOES NOT MEAN DEAD, FREE MEANS ALIVE,
WITH NO CHAINS IN MY NECK,
you are just a Zombie of a hoax,

I live every day with my EIMARMENE and NEMESIS, YOU?
YOU HOPE ETERNAL LIFE, YOU AFRAID HIS PUNISHMENT, A CHAIN IN THE NECK, LIFE OF AN OX?

oh do not forget,
IT WAS AFTER CRUSADES, THAT CHRISTIANITY ENTER IN ANOTHER PHASE, why?
IT WAS AFTER THE ENLIGHMENT THAT HUMANITY RETURN TO PLANET EARTH, why?
WE RESTORE OUR TEMPLES, ONLY WE NAME THEM UNIVERSISTIES,
WE RESTORE OUR LAWS, ONLY WE NAME THEM SCIENCE,
HUMANITY WENT TO MOON, DUE TO US, PAGANS, NOT DUE TO YOU CHRISTIANS,
BECAUSE YOUR GOD SAY
'MULTIPLY AND HABBIT EARTH, AND CONGUER EARTH'
he does not say conquer moon, neither Saturn (is his divine city/paradise there?)
you have been bad boys, you just went away from his words,
you went to moon, although HE the Almighty ONE GOD, told you not to do,
Wait for his punishment????

Hypateia was stoned by the students of Pope of Alexandreia Clement, and cut to pieces and christians parade her parts all over Alexandreia
cause she was a woman scientist that teach,
ACCORDING YOUR GOD, NO WOMAN SHOULD TEACH (Paul)
WHY YOU DID NOT DID THE SAME TO maria CURIE?????
cause either christianity is a Hoax (thibk how much is Islam)
EITHER YOU ARE AFRAID US, US THE OLD RELIGION FOLLOWERS,

2000 years now, and your hoax, can not eliminate truth,

WE ARE ALIVE,
YOU ARE ZOMBIES, THAT CARRY THE WILL OF A CASTA/RULLING CLASS, CALLED PRIESTS/IMAMS etc
Afraid to dare, afraid the challenge of life, waiting for his Οβολος (reward)
you fight their wars, and pay your 'taxes' to them, oups sorry, donations, oups sorry sacrifices,
BUT THEY ARE CLEVER, THEY DO NOT WANT FRUITS BIRDS LAMPS ANYMORE, THEY WANT GOLD!!!!!
THEY WANT GOLD WITH THE HEAD OF CEASAR, oups sorry today they want papper, with bridges or pyramid

i wonder why?
John 7:13
John 19:38
John 20:19
but went to arenas to be eaten by lions!!!!

Indeed you are wrong. That's not true.
2c0934c3090f58957e1cd4b507ad1cf7.jpg

This is a picture after the massacre at Charlie hebo. It's from France. The leaders of the four main religions of Albania.

MONOTHEISM HYPOCRITES,
THEY HATE EACH OTHER, BUT NO THEY PRAY TOGETHER, to the same God!!!!!

Last edited:
My religion is true.
No, my religion is true, you infidel!
No, no, my religion is true, you heretic!!
No, no, no, my religion is the true one, you idiots !!!

Revelation 17:

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit
into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
[...]

babylon the great
the mother of prostitutes
and of the abominations of the earth.

Please don't cite people on drugs or mentally infirmed.

I am not a christian because what?

Becasue Mohammed was a false prophet?
Becasue I wrote that he killed 800 jews in Jathrib, and two another tribes exiled?
That he had sex with dead body in grave?
That he had sex with nine year old girl?
That he killed every non beliver in Arabia during his life?
That he was not secular at all?

That makes me not a christian? :LOL:
You are not following Juses' preaching. Jesus was tolerant and full of compassion, you are not. I don't think he will great you in heaven.

You are not following Juses' preaching. Jesus was tolerant and full of compassion, you are not. I don't think he will great you in heaven.

You don't understand what grants one into heaven.

The arabic sunni moslems cannot live with Christians or shia moslems or othodox or jews etc etc

Yes, I saw Christians tolerance to Jews.

I've seen Dervish dance. I've been in Konya afterwards and saw it again. I wanted to see it again.
I've been told about Sufi, I don't know much about them.
But if what they told is true, I respect them because they respect others.
But how many Sufi are there among Muslims? They are a minority no?
For other Muslims I'm just a kafer. So this is mutual, I don't respect them.

So tell me about Sufi. Are there Sufi in Belgium? I don't think so.
Are all Albanian Muslims Sufi?

2000px-Islam_branches_and_schools.svg.png

You saw the Mawlawi (which are sunni), not entire Sufi world. In Albania, another Sufi group Bektashi which is Shia, is more common.

Yes, I saw Christians tolerance to Jews.

2000px-Islam_branches_and_schools.svg.png

You saw the Mawlawi (which are sunni), not entire Sufi world. In Albania, another Sufi group Bektashi which is Shia, is more common.

You need to follow me...............pray to God and IGNORE ALL RELIGIONS ( you don't need to list to those baboons ) . Its the same GOD that all mankind prayed to ....................unless you think there is more than ONE god , then you have a problem.

Please don't cite people on drugs or mentally infirmed.

oh, come on!! cant you see that is real, and
words written in the distant past - today is come out:)

besides ....why are you so intolerant for only one group - christians? :useless:

But in your logic, you can redefine Islam. Congratulations.

I was asking what you have in mind because your example was nonsensical and unrealistic.

But term Jews have double meaning. Btw, jewishness is based on religion.
You can't be a Jew if your ancestors wasn't jews by faith. Term jew is an
equivalent to a muslim or christian. Who is an ethnic Jew - no one really
knows... probably such a person has to have primal genealogy do Jacob,
but this is impossible. In such a case, only less than 14% (maybe 10%?
maybe even much less) could be cout as ethnic Jew or Israelite...
In Isarel are endless debates who the real jew is...

What it has to do with theology and Holy Scriptures?
And you want me maybe to tell, that ISIS does not
exist because you are all living in XV century a.h.?:rolleyes:

I do not want to decide in what are you beliveng.
You can even belive in some UFO-man or holy cow.
This is your bussines. But if you are talking about
Islam, who has his rules and regulations, holy books,
and theology, then you must keep this, and making
claims by the book. Because you did not invent Islam,
and you are not an author of the book.

No, but if you are telling me, that you are a m-u-s-l-i-m,
then you must belive like Mohammed tells you to belive,
exactly, as christian must belive as Moses, prophets and
especially Jesus and apostles are telling in the scripture.

In my Quran it is in the page 727 in XCVI chapter :innocent:

By the way, how Mohammed could read, if he was illiterate?:innocent:

There are couple biblical thingns in Islam - for example killing idolates or sodomites.

But Islam, as a religion is a suecide doctrine, because he is depending on the Bible.
Even Koran says that if you do not understand somethnig - go to the christians, go
to the Bible and look into the holy scriptures which they have... This green book is
claiming, that is fully agreeable with the Bible - so, everyone can compare this two
books - what I of course did and I am still doing - and make some conclusions.
In VII century on the arabian desert it was impossible, because most of the people
were pagans, and these who were christians didn't have a Bible in their posession.
Jews, who probably had some scriptures, and were publicly saying that this what
is preaching Mohammed is a nonsense - mix of pagan, gnostic and talmudic miths,
he simply killed or enslaved. And it was the end of discussion about truth in Islam.

Please, give me the chapter, verse, and abrogetion rule to this fragment.

:LOL:

1. Since when muslims are a... race? [emoji14]etrified:

2. I didnt see a eurpeans who are burning cars in Ankara, or any other place...

3. I didn't see christians who are blowing a buses in Riyyad...

4. The most 'rasist' states in the world are muslim states... so ples, dont speak a nonsese about europeans...

5. In Suadi Arabia if some Christian has a Bible or want to go to Mekka he is simply killing... so dont be a hipokryte...

6. In islamic states, christians and Jews are... dhimmis... so do not be a hipokryte...

7. In Islam, whites are devils, and blacks are second sort of people...

So, what are you talking about?
You are wrong again.
Jews are an ethnicity
Hebrews are a religion
One may bea Jew, but not a Hebrew. I had a friend Jew. He was born in a USA and he was a Christian protestant. He wasn't a Hebrew. At least this is what he declared

This thread has been viewed 188166 times.

Back