Religion Can Muslims live peacefully with Christians, and vice versa?

Yes, and the extremists Christians killed Giordano Bruno. Actually they burned him alive. It doesn't mean that modern Christians are the same .

You would probably do the same... and your perfect prophet...

This is a muslim logic, and I didnt develope her.

Christians... there are 2.4 bln christians... nominal, but they are still christians.
Mostly bad christians of course, but we do not have the same logic as you have.
But practicly they are not christians of course, and if they do not change their
behavior they maybe will be in the worst sitiuation than pagans. About muslims
do not complain to me - complain to your teachings and teachers...

Islam by your teachings is eternal, perfect and complete.
You cannot change something what is unchangeable and
you can't make better something what is already perfect
and cant add to or take from something what is complete.

Everyone who claims that he is a "light" muslim is lying or is
an apostate - there is no third option. You cannot change
this, that Mohammed was a necrophile and pedophile...
This is your "prophet" - and he was a messenger or not.
There is no other option...
Who you think that you are, deciding who is Muslim and who is not, and who is Christian and who is not? No one has that monopoly. Even the pope himself. I don't care what saying some priests or imams throughout the world about the religion. I don't need for any cleric to believe in God. I don't need any permission from any imam or priest to be a Muslim or a Christian. I pray God where I want to. I am not a slave of any corrupted priest or imam.

Indeed you are intolerant, because you don't like Muslims as your neighbors. If one don't do anything against you, and you still are against him, this mean you are intolerant.

Muslims are not against me?:petrified:
So, whay they are killing my brothers in Christ?
Why they are blowing buses on the West?
Why I can't go to Mekka or Medina?
Why cant I have Bible or crucifix in most of islamic countries?
Why I cant preach the Bible and christianity in every muslim country?
Why my christian brothers are enslaving, improsoned, and killed by your people?
Why every year 100.000 christians are slaughter becuase of their faith mostly in muslim countries?
Why muslims killed 60.000.000 christians?
Why everywhere christians have a dhimmi status?
Why christian women are raped by muslims, only becasue they are christians?
Why in european countiers everywhere where muslims are arrived the rating of killing
and raping is growing very rapidly, even if muslims are small percentage of all society?

So, stop lying because this is awefull from your side!

Most muslims hate christians and jews - and it doesn't matter what you said.

You rather think, why are you beliving in necrophile and pedophile - and why he is your example...

Scanderbeg wasn't a christian?

Btw - this imam is an apostate.
Every nationalist is an apostate.
There is only one Ummah, and
in Islam, there is no place for
more than one nation and one
state - Arabs and Caliphate.
Everyone who claims different
is an apostate and should be kill.
Like Kurdi and Syrian nationalists
are killing by salafits. This is Islam.
No. Indeed that's what you want Islam to be. That's just your wish.

Scanderbeg was send from the God to unified the Albanian nation. He is more than the Albanian national hero. He was send from the God exclusively for the Albanians. You liked or not the Albanian majority are liberal Muslims. Scanderbeg was converted into Muslim when he was a kid. He served as a soldier for ottomans. He came back to his country to fight against the ottomans. During his life, he converted two or three times. His true religion is still uncertain.

You are just intolerant and you can't understand the tolerance.

Caliphate is a medieval state, and has nothing to do with the modern era.

You can't talk about prophet Mohamed, simply because you don't have knowledge. You don't have enough knowledge even about Jesus. Simply because people change the history to make personal benefits.

This is a nonsensical argument.
There is no such universal thing
like "timeline of religions age".
Btw, where have you 300
years of persecutions, like
we? Do you forget about that?

It was for greater good - rescue Konstantinopole from you.
And what? Does it mean, that you could take whole Middle
East, northern Africa and Balcans and muslimized it by force? [emoji14]etrified:
You could convert christians in your antychrist religion, because
some group of Frenchmen and Italians take Konstantinopole in 1204?

What a nonsense!

No, not at all... Islam is wonderfull... all muslims in Africa are equal, rich, and
tolerant... especially for christians, who are behending in african coastlines...
They even wnat european christians to come to them and teach them christianity,
and are very gladly when Europeans are going in boats to this paradise on earth... :useless:
Nothing is happening like that... and never will... why? Because of Islam...

Do you know how many people was in Egypt when Omar came? about 15 mln.
Do you know how many people was in Egypt when Napoleon came 1200 later? 1-3 mln.
Really, Islam is not a problem at all...

Do you know why people from Middle East and Africa are coming to Europe?
Because of Islam... they want live there, where is no Islam at all...
Why... because Islam is sooooo good...

And do you know, why Kosovo, Albania, Bosia and Bulgaria
are the most poor countires where no one want to live, and
where crimes have so high level? Becasue there is the most
higher percentage of muslims...

And do you know, why in the Middle East is so horrible enviroment?
Because of Islam... This philosophy is degradating and devastating
everything what can... and in the West muslims are presenting the
same savage behavior as in their original homelands...

Why? Because of Islam...
So all the massacres between orthodox and Catholics happened because of Christianity. Not at all. Are you aware about the massacres in America made by Spanish conquistadors against the pagan native population.

What about the sad situation in Russia, India Latin America, China south east Asia. Are they all Muslims. It's that because of Muslims.

Trust me. More and more, the future population of the Europe will be mixed. We have in Albania mixed families between Christians and Muslims. That's normal. I know you are against, but the world will win against the extremism.

1. And what?
2. This two christian priests shoulldnt be there at all - bacause of muslims, and becasue of Hebdo.
3. Muslims can be a liers and behave like that if it is good for islam. SO WHAT THAT THEY WERE THERE?

It does not change the muslims belives... it does not change that you will be
killing Jews on Saturnday, and christians on Sunday when Mahdi comes... It
does not change that Muslims killed over 60 million christians through 1400 years...
It does not change the thing, that your perfect man was killing jews and christians,
and that your exemplary orthodoxical caliphs were killing and persecuting christians.

SO WHAT?
First, I didn't kill any Christian yet, and here I am representing only my self, not some Arabs who were living during middle age. Frankly , I don't care. I am European and I am proud about that. I don't have anything in common with the Arabs. They have a different culture. I can't live in country like Saudi Arabia or Iran.

The Muslim clerics there are showing that the clerics of Albania are against any kind of religious extremism, including yours.

I am not a christian because what?

Becasue Mohammed was a false prophet?
Becasue I wrote that he killed 800 jews in Jathrib, and two another tribes exiled?
That he had sex with dead body in grave?
That he had sex with nine year old girl?
That he killed every non beliver in Arabia during his life?
That he was not secular at all?

That makes me not a christian? :LOL:
Everything what you wrote could be pretty false.

I don't care what was happening 1400 years ago. Only you do so.

My personal view is that, Christianity and Islam are both wonderful religions. The problem are some extremists like you.

You need to follow me...............pray to God and IGNORE ALL RELIGIONS ( you don't need to list to those baboons ) . Its the same GOD that all mankind prayed to ....................unless you think there is more than ONE god , then you have a problem.

Monotheism, polytheism or Atheism, I don't see a problem.

I've seen Dervish dance. I've been in Konya afterwards and saw it again. I wanted to see it again.
I've been told about Sufi, I don't know much about them.
But if what they told is true, I respect them because they respect others.
But how many Sufi are there among Muslims? They are a minority no?
For other Muslims I'm just a kafer. So this is mutual, I don't respect them.

So tell me about Sufi. Are there Sufi in Belgium? I don't think so.
Are all Albanian Muslims Sufi?
The Sufi Albanians are mostly the bektashi. Bektashi are almost the half of Albanians Muslims. The rest are Sunni. The baktashi religion is the closest branch of Muslims to Christianity, especially to orthodox religion. The president of Albania is a bektashi. Also the chief of parliament is a bektashi. The prime minister is a Christian. His parents were orthodox, but he might been converted to catholic. Generally the politicians in Albania don't declare their religion. There is not a majority religious group in Albanian population, including kosova . Generally even the Sunni of Albania are liberal, and live a western way of life. The bektashi of Albania don't dance. They have some kind of monasteries generally located outside of the cities. They are akin to the monks of Christianity. They believe in secular Islam.

Even in the Albanians of Kosova and Macedonia we have a mixed religious situation.

The arabic sunni moslems cannot live with Christians or shia moslems or othodox or jews etc etc
That's because of the intolerance, not because of Islam. Some areas of the world are less tolerant and liberal. That's all.

Most muslims hate christians and jews - and it doesn't matter what you said.

Actually, this is some kind of confession. The translation is, "I hate Muslims and it doesn't matter what you said"

My religion is true.
No, my religion is true, you infidel!
No, no, my religion is true, you heretic!!
No, no, no, my religion is the true one, you idiots !!!
Yes, and in the end we have this
b7d9dd5835b167d1131d5cfe89e0b9b3.jpg

daa4312a72fdca2c46bede20cc813f20.jpg
090fb7a15044d7b51ce6c01a8d76b78f.jpg

But they still go on. Why? Simply because of own personal benefits and ignorance either.

Yes, I saw Christians tolerance to Jews.

2000px-Islam_branches_and_schools.svg.png

You saw the Mawlawi (which are sunni), not entire Sufi world. In Albania, another Sufi group Bektashi which is Shia, is more common.
Yes. The Nakshbandi are the only one Sufi order, ,which is Sunni.

You need to follow me...............pray to God and IGNORE ALL RELIGIONS ( you don't need to list to those baboons ) . Its the same GOD that all mankind prayed to ....................unless you think there is more than ONE god , then you have a problem.
If you look carefully, Zeus was the real God even in ancient times [emoji6]

Forget the facts, if someone believes in something, they should be allowed ot express what they believe in as long as it doesn't affect the people around him/her. It's an inalienable right that everyone has to be able to coexist no matter where you resided previously, what race you are, or what you believe in. People are os quick to want to enclose those who don't believe the same he/she, but, think to yourself, is that truly a bad thing?

Yes. The Nakshbandi are the only one Sufi order, ,which is Sunni.

I am not any wiser by this sheme.

Still the Sufi seem to be a small minority amongst Muslim and the only ones which are tolerant.
Many Muslim hate Sufi. How can they all claim the same religion?

First, I didn't kill any Christian yet, and here I am representing only my self, not some Arabs who were living during middle age. Frankly , I don't care. I am European and I am proud about that. I don't have anything in common with the Arabs. They have a different culture. I can't live in country like Saudi Arabia or Iran.
The Muslim clerics there are showing that the clerics of Albania are against any kind of religious extremism, including yours.

Neither you, neither all albanian muslims aren't Mohammed who define what is islamic, and what is not, and you are not 1.2 bln muslims.
Traditional polish muslims, Tatars, were drinking alcohol and celebatered christmas. But it doesn't mean that they represented real Islam.
Now... since the begining of XXI century this version of Islam is probably gone... especialy, that polish Tatars are now a minority among
muslims... most of present day muslims are from real islamic states, who are of course talking similar nonsenses about Islam like you, but
their preachings in mosques and behavior at homes is totaly different... is islamic... and lying as taqiya teaches is islamic too...

This thread has been viewed 188535 times.

Back