Castilian Country

Not a surprise: All the usual suspects of being anti-spanish clone/trolls all reunited in the same thread to bump it. (y)

Even Sirious2b made a very convenient return. :LOL:

Not a surprise: All the usual suspects of being anti-spanish clone/trolls all reunited in the same thread to bump it. (y)

Even Sirious2b made a very convenient return. :LOL:

Leave the paranoia, you should be proud of being Spanish, I am, it is healthy to be critical even in your own country, nothing happens, if others criticize our country, we too can criticize their country, is so serious?, Let separate complexes, one insurance is not affected by negative opinions of others.

My dear panchi friend Carlitos/Aristander, you have been already revealed... bumping trolling threads is not going to help you either. Try with another account.

Leave the paranoia, you should be proud of being Spanish, I am, it is healthy to be critical even in your own country, nothing happens, if others criticize our country, we too can criticize their country, is so serious?, Let separate complexes, one insurance is not affected by negative opinions of others.

1. I'm proud of being spanish.

2. I haven't seen you being critical towards Spain ... I don't know what you post that advice. :LOL: (you're revealing yourself again :LOL:)

3. Wow, your english has improved suddenly in less than 20 hours... IT'S A MIRACLE! :LOL:

It takes practice, even when the translator to get more performance, by the way stop calling me "panchito" for private messages, I told you that I am Spanish and I have not two nicknames.

I do not pay attention, because I feel sorry for his attitude and be a person with many problems

It takes practice, even when the translator to get more performance, by the way stop calling me "panchito" for private messages, I told you that I am Spanish and I have not two nicknames.

I do not pay attention, because I feel sorry for his attitude and be a person with many problems
Hola Carlitos, ¿ de qué parte de España eres ? :) (si se puede saber)

, by the way stop calling me "panchito" for private messages,

You can't be serious, I have asked you several times to stop sending me messages. Stop playing the victims game, it doesn't fit you.

^^

Furthermore liar is you who is harassing me by private message, someone should have bothered their attitude to other private users, so you should already be known on this forum for their obsessions and bad manners.

It bores me, how beautiful is life!

I have to put you on my ignore list because you was spamming my inbox messages. Again stop playing the victims game.

Wilhelm has asked you 'Which part of Spain are you from?' btw.

Hola Carlitos, ¿ de qué parte de España eres ? :) (si se puede saber)

Of course, thanks for asking. I'm from north of the province of Cadiz. (Andalusia)

I´spanish.

Last edited:
Seems like Carlitos logout from the forum. It's a pity... we may continue this discussion with Aristander who has just logged into the forum. :)

José Antonio Griñán Martínez presidente de La Junta de Andalucía.

Estaba comiendo listo, como he hecho Huelga General, pues me he levantado a la hora que me ha dado la gana y he comido casi a las 4 de la tarde, ¿pasa algo?

It has take you 30 minutes to figured out... . You are good at googling.

Y una *ierda, siempre te conectas tarde. :) ?te levantas a las 2 de la ma?ana y te quedas depierto durante todo ese tiempo?

edit: LOL, and now you edit the message to add that it is the President of Andalusia... You couldn't write that in the first posting?

¡Qué "divertido" eres!, el editar o no es algo que utilizo libremente y como me dá la gana, me encanta editar, ¿es problema tuyo?, ¡no verdad!, igual que a la hora que me acuesto: ¡A la que me da la gana también!

Normalmente me levanto sobre las diez de la mañana y me acuesto a las 3 ó 4 de la madrugada, depende, a veces a las 2.

Has dicho que hoy haces Huelga General... osea que eres trabajador, y si eres trabajador ?como puedes conectarte tantas veces a las tantas de la madrugada y durante horas? ?nunca duermes?

Cada vez que hablas no haces mas que echarte mas y mas la soga al cuello. :disappointed:

Soy empresario y autónomo, soy jefe y trabajador a la vez, ¿pero tú de dónde has salido?, ¡ver para creer!, ¡qué paciencia estoy teniendo contigo!

This thread has been viewed 38072 times.

Back