Castilian Country

Right, you have an original answer for everything now. hahahahaha

Who's this?

Come on, don't take 30 minutes to give a reply, this is even easier than the President of Andalusia... so reply quickly. :)

¡Ya está bien!, diviértete jugando al parchís, no estoy para más tonterías.

What?! :shocked: You refuse to answer to this one losing an opportunity put me into shame?

This one is easier than the President of Andalusia. If you know about the president of Andalusia you should know about this guy as well.

Your searcher for similar images in internet didn't work out this time? :eek:

reloj.jpg

6 hours and I still haven't got an answer. Not a good signal. :worried:

Right, you have an original answer for everything now. hahahahaha

Who's this?

Come on, don't take 30 minutes to give a reply, this is even easier than the President of Andalusia... so reply quickly. :)

No response. It's confirmed: Anti-spanish troll. (y)

http://resistencians.net23.net/nordicoroja.html

The blog of "loucis interis"

Never answer because he knows that is located on the wrong track and that all these movements are always horror defended by people who are not of the races so much admire, as happened in Germany were foreigners from other groups who dragged the people into a ideas and beliefs that were far beyond them.

I feel embarrassed to see a Spanish address those issues, is as ridiculous as if these hypotheses we defended by a Philippine man or someone like lynx for example, what a shame for God.

Don't mention my name ever again, Sirous2b aka Trollhatan aka MichaelFolkensson aka Carlitos. I see that you're probably the loucis interis account as well since you bring out that blog.

Go and take some burritos for lunch instead of baiting spaniards with your pitiful attemps of trolling, my bitter mexican friend. ;)

This thread has been viewed 38048 times.

Back