child birth control and overpopulation

Like in Europe 200 years ago. So your solution is to be afraid of them, ridicule them and isolate them? This way they might never change their attitude and culture. Isn't it better to treat them like "your neighbor", teach them better ways of equality and inclusiveness, and facilitate the change?
Stop being so afraid of the others: the Albanians, Turks, Muslims, Slavs, rich people, FBI, EU, Germans, all "conspiracies" against Greeks, you name them, etc Can't you see you are making your phobias and enemies?

Correct my friend,
Correct like 2000 years ago,

some made Antikythera mechanism,
and some stone scientists in the name of God,
some invented the mechanical computer,
and some others slain them as magicians in the name of God.

time humanity to live it again.
don't you think?

what you forget?
you can not teach the one who is already 'teached'!!!!! :grin:

we needed 2000 years so james Watt reinvent the steam power of Heron of Alexandreia and make steam engine
and 2000 years so Guildin find mathetichian Παππος ο Αλεξανδρευς,

I wonder,
If you lived that era, what would you say?

Correct my friend,
Correct like 2000 years ago,

some made Antikythera mechanism,
and some stone scientists in the name of God,
some invented the mechanical computer,
and some others slain them as magicians in the name of God.

time humanity to live it again.
don't you think?

what you forget?
you can not teach the one who is already 'teached'!!!!! :grin:

we needed 2000 years so james Watt reinvent the steam power of Heron of Alexandreia and make steam engine
and 2000 years so Guildin find mathetichian Παππος ο Αλεξανδρευς,

I wonder,
If you lived that era, what would you say?
Yetos, you are talking about sporadic situation when women got educated in ancient times, very sporadic, and often had to pretend to be a man. Notice that, we also have highly educated Muslim women today, though conservative islam discourages it. Can you stop exaggerating, in excites phobia.

Yetos, you are talking about sporadic situation when women got educated in ancient times, very sporadic, and often had to pretend to be a man. Notice that, we also have highly educated Muslim women today, though conservative islam discourages it. Can you stop exaggerating, in excites phobia.

Le Brok it was not only Hypateia,

but you still did not answer me,

What would you say if for example, you were there when Ephessos Bibliotheque was on fire?

History is about to repeat

Like in Europe 200 years ago. So your solution is to be afraid of them, ridicule them and isolate them? This way they might never change their attitude and culture. Isn't it better to treat them like "your neighbor", teach them better ways of equality and inclusiveness, and facilitate the change?
Stop being so afraid of the others: the Albanians, Turks, Muslims, Slavs, rich people, FBI, EU, Germans, all "conspiracies" against Greeks, you name them, etc Can't you see you are making your phobias and enemies?

Do you genuinely believe they'll listen to you above their own beloved wholy book and leaders?

If the whether is bad, you might as well educate the clouds to move away ..

Do you genuinely believe they'll listen to you above their own beloved wholy book and leaders?

If the whether is bad, you might as well educate the clouds to move away ..
Get off your racist horse and try to see people on the other side. Say out loud for all to hear, what you think about all Muslims. Are still afraid? Stop hiding.

Get off your racist horse and try to see people on the other side. Say out loud for all to hear, what you think about all Muslims. Are still afraid? Stop hiding.

I'm telling you that many reject western values and civil rights and adhere to their strict interpretation of the Koran. And many of their clerics and leaders try to keep it that way.
Do you deny that?
I ask you again, will these people listen to your teachings or not? Are you able turn these countries into democracies where everybody is percieved and treated as equal? Why did you fail to do so, then?
If not, acknowledge the truth instead of blaming me for a racist because I tell some things you don't like.

what nonsense. Educated and wealthy europe isnt even having enough kids to replace the current population. What will happen is that the people having lots of children will move out to differenct countries and take over countries where they arent having children. In the short term it may seem as if a big population is a strain to society but the countries with bigger populations will be the ones to dominate the world, and more people means more creativity and possibility for cooperation and the development of new ideas.

I'm telling you that many reject western values and civil rights and adhere to their strict interpretation of the Koran. And many of their clerics and leaders try to keep it that way.
Do you deny that?
Oh, you changed your tune. Now you are not talking about all Muslims but many. I guess you finally realized that there are good people among Muslims too.

I ask you again, will these people listen to your teachings or not? Are you able turn these countries into democracies where everybody is percieved and treated as equal? Why did you fail to do so, then?
If not, acknowledge the truth instead of blaming me for a racist because I tell some things you don't like.
And who in Europe was listening to enlightenment voices, teaching all about equality, inclusiveness, tolerance and democracy. Why did it take Europe 500 years to change its thinking? Damn, 500 hundred years, and look at Russia basic human rights violation, or hatred for neighbors in Balkans, or the others in Poland and Hungary, the process is not finished yet.

what nonsense. Educated and wealthy europe isnt even having enough kids to replace the current population. What will happen is that the people having lots of children will move out to differenct countries and take over countries where they arent having children. In the short term it may seem as if a big population is a strain to society but the countries with bigger populations will be the ones to dominate the world, and more people means more creativity and possibility for cooperation and the development of new ideas.
Russia, US, England or Germany were never the most populated countries in the world. There is something else in play. Look for it.

Oh, you changed your tune. Now you are not talking about all Muslims but many. I guess you finally realized that there are good people among Muslims too.

And who in Europe was listening to enlightenment voices, teaching all about equality, inclusiveness, tolerance and democracy. Why did it take Europe 500 years to change its thinking? Damn, 500 hundred years, and look at Russia basic human rights violation, or hatred for neighbors in Balkans, or the others in Poland and Hungary, the process is not finished yet.

Man
what are you talking now?

about enlightement and loss of 300 years,
comparing the ancient and the loss of 2 milleniums?

come on man

show me where I was talking about all Muslims
first you blame me for being a racist and then to prove it you quote me for things I never said
I think you owe me an apology
I stay calm, but I feel an urge to become rude

so, is this why you are so optimistic about teaching those dictatorial countries with holy books?
my conclusion would be exact the oposite

Russia, US, England or Germany were never the most populated countries in the world. There is something else in play. Look for it.
Russia and Germany are the most populated countries in Europe lol. Russia specifically was able to defeat Nazi Germany because of its population. The u.s has a massive populations. Obviously other factors come into play, like European Christian culture which was more progressive than other cultures even though u will constantly deny this. Population is a massive factor when it comes to the success of a country. A country with a big population that has a growing economy like China is a massive threat to western domination of the world. The e.u and other massive trade unions were specifically created to be able to compete against economies with massive populations.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Russia and Germany are the most populated countries in Europe lol. Russia specifically was able to defeat Nazi Germany because of its population. The u.s has a massive populations. Obviously other factors come into play, like European Christian culture which was more progressive than other cultures even though u will constantly deny this. Population is a massive factor when it comes to the success of a country. A country with a big population that has a growing economy like China is a massive threat to western domination of the world. The e.u and other massive trade unions were specifically created to be able to compete against economies with massive populations.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk
Did you notice that this is another of your fears of the world? You are afraid of the world unless a place is white christian and socially conservative.
These days China is more of a global citizen and trading partner than Trump's America.

Obviously other factors come into play, like European Christian culture which was more progressive
Give me a break with "progressive christian" Europe. It was always a hindrance of progress. The best example is vatican itself. A place that lacks equality for women, has medieval tradition of celibacy for priests, traditional medieval full body clothing with mandatory head covering for nuns, for centuries was against scientific explanation of the world, and always supported monarchies than modern democratic systems. Catholic and Orthodox church are antithesis of progress.
More read here:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26958-Is-modern-Europe-product-of-christian-values

Did you notice that this is another of your fears of the world? You are afraid of the world unless a place is white christian and socially conservative.
These days China is more of a global citizen and trading partner than Trump's America.

Give me a break with "progressive christian" Europe. It was always a hindrance of progress. The best example is vatican itself. A place that lacks equality for women, has medieval tradition of celibacy for priests, traditional medieval full body clothing with mandatory head covering for nuns, for centuries was against scientific explanation of the world, and always supported monarchies than modern democratic systems. Catholic and Orthodox church are antithesis of progress.
More read here:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26958-Is-modern-Europe-product-of-christian-values

Do you notice how you constantly try to put me in a box. I dont care at all about the term white or other white people over non white people lol, and Im not conservative. I support universale health care and many other progressive non conservative social programs and ideals, just not the absurd ones that liberals try to push along with it. Also your comment doesnt really make sense, because my post was speaking about how a big population has an influence on world power, i wasnt even supporting the west over china lol.

also I find it amazing how for you celibacy and medieval clothing are non progressive, but sexual depravity and men dressing like women is progressive. Christianity is true progressivism with out the depravity.

Do you notice how you constantly try to put me in a box. I dont care at all about the term white or other white people over non white people lol, and Im not conservative. I support universale health care and many other progressive non conservative social programs and ideals, just not the absurd ones that liberals try to push along with it. Also your comment doesnt really make sense, because my post was speaking about how a big population has an influence on world power, i wasnt even supporting the west over china lol.
I'm not talking about political conservatism, I'm talking about natural conservatism. People that consider things the best what they grew up with. Anything else is different, wrong and scary. That's natural conservatism. Did you notice that for you the religion you grew up with is the best, the only true one and even "progressive".
You must be so special that God enlightened you in true faith, and forgot to do the same for other 6 billion people!

also I find it amazing how for you celibacy and medieval clothing are non progressive, but sexual depravity and men dressing like women is progressive. Christianity is true progressivism with out the depravity.
What did Jesus say about this?

This thread has been viewed 13388 times.

Back