Reaction score
Ethnic group
Greek
1118full-akis-petretzikis.jpg

d06ceeffab0526ffdc2b3feb257b5cef.jpg

770xti7ujwt3wxt.jpg

akis1.jpg

Asia Minor ingredients is detected. :grin:

I'd play, Cybernautic, but I'm not good at classification. :)

Very Greek looking, mostly East-Med.

Question

his name is Petretzikis Petreggikis
if he was Petruggi
or Petrage
would clissification be the same?

yet we must notice his jaw, his chin, πωγων
Don't you think?

I don't know what some people mean when they say "East Med". If they mean Palestinian then I disagree. If they mean "Greek", then yes.

I don't know what some people mean when they say "East Med". If they mean Palestinian then I disagree. If they mean "Greek", then yes.

I don't know neither

This guy is not even particular dark or Levantine looking.

Some claim that he has Anatolian Greeks ancestry"don't know if he does" basicly for some people in this forums whenever you post
a Greek with partial origins from Asia Minor or the Aegean Islands he starts to look East Med or Armenoid to them

Whenever you post a Mainland Greek they tend to do the opposite and he starts to look Balkan to them or less Med even if it
is a dark type and classic Med.

I suspect alot of people do this with particular intents and agendas...

Thanks for your answer anyway

Question

his name is Petretzikis Petreggikis
if he was Petruggi
or Petrage
would clissification be the same?

yet we must notice his jaw, his chin, πωγων
Don't you think?
+1 Yeah i agree

I don't know neither

This guy is not even particular dark or Levantine looking.

Some claim that he has Anatolian Greeks ancestry"don't know if he does" basicly for some people in this forums whenever you post
a Greek with partial origins from Asia Minor or the Aegean Islands he starts to look East Med or Armenoid to them

Whenever you post a Mainland Greek they tend to do the opposite and he starts to look Balkan to them or less Med even if it
is a dark type and classic Med.

I suspect alot of people do this with particular intents and agendas...

Thanks for your answer anyway

Yeah I suspect what you suspect as well. He is pretty muscular, he must work out a lot with those broad shoulders.

Anatolian looking! He can pass also as a jew, Lebanese, Sicilian

Ok thanks for your input

What do you look like?

Albanian?

Perfect! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

He looks neither Jewish nor Syrian, or course. If anything, maybe western coastal Turkey? Although, I don't know if that means some Greeks look like western Turks, or some western Turks look like Greeks. Good looking guy, anyway.

I feel that way about some Turks. I mean, that they could pass as Greeks. This actor, while he doesn't have as "rugged" a face, might fit into that category?

740full-engin-akyurek.jpg

Perfect! :grin::grin::grin::grin:
He looks neither Jewish nor Syrian, or course. If anything, maybe western coastal Turkey? Although, I don't know if that means some Greeks look like western Turks, or some western Turks look like Greeks. Good looking guy, anyway.
I feel that way about some Turks. I mean, that they could pass as Greeks. This actor, while he doesn't have as "rugged" a face, might fit into that category?
740full-engin-akyurek.jpg
there is nothing Turkish about him

if it were not for the moustache, it would be my youngest son, so he could be Northwest European as much as Turkish

In the third picture, he reminded me of Egyptian artist Hassan El Shafei

0zjNhVzQ_400x400.jpg

albeit he doesn't have the deep-set eyes the Greek chef has, that's a more European attribute I guess, some Lebanese have it.

0zjNhVzQ_400x400.jpg

albeit he doesn't have the deep-set eyes the Greek chef has, that's a more European attribute I guess, some Lebanese have it.

I would never put this man in the same ethnicity as the Greek chef. He looks indisputably Middle Eastern to me.

I would never put this man in the same ethnicity as the Greek chef. He looks indisputably Middle Eastern to me.

Yes the eyes set them apart, but overall my brain did remind me of this guy. of course, you have the liberty of criticizing the functioning of my brain circuits.

Yes the eyes set them apart, but overall my brain did remind me of this guy. of course, you have the liberty of criticizing the functioning of my brain circuits.

Ironside, one can disagree about these things, yes? No need to take disagreement as some mortal affront. This particular kind of thing is meant to be fun.

Ironside, one can disagree about these things, yes? No need to take disagreement as some mortal affront. This particular kind of thing is meant to be fun.

Oh no Angela :), I'm the last person you need to worry about regarding sensitivities. besides, I meant that as a joke, I make fun of myself all the time.

0zjNhVzQ_400x400.jpg

I think this Greek chief is very similar with a Greek singer Giorgos Mazonakis, especially in the first photo.
I think this Egyptian can pass perfectly in Cyprus or even among anatolian Greeks but not in mainland Greece.

This thread has been viewed 16946 times.

Back