Dacian Language

blue association comes from "Ventian blue" coin word...
obviously Venetian is not = blue because coin word would than be "blue blue"
I have no clue about origin of that coin word, but a guess is that t is probably a color made and sold either by Veneti or much later venetians....

venetian blue is only a colour - a mix of blue and green. The venetian word for blue is BLU and light blue is CELESTE. Italian word for blue is azzurri
there is also Venetian red - used by the English for their soldiers, there is also venetian green, prussian blue, brunswick green , french blue etc etc........it means nothing.

Code:
same is with Greeks (rightfully or not)  refusing to acknowledge use of name Macedonians for south Slavic tribe living north of them...

Are not the ancient macedonians extinct!

I offended your argument, you offended me....
that is quite different...
you are not your argument...
argument is one negliglible expression of your personality in certain point of time....

you offended me as a person, which equals offending me as everything I ever did, felt, thought, said... offending my complete existence..

you offended me personally because i told you twice before I was not albanian and still you try to use this to insult my posts, trying to say my posts are nationaltic

your post about serbs = servians = servants is not worth commenting, equivalent would be if I said that your nation of Shqiptars = sheep + Taurus = sheeps from Taurus mountain in Asia minor, which is of course non-sense, as albanians are nation of people and not sheeps and thus one needs to have respect for them as for any other nation or group of people...

do you deny that serbians original name was servian?

you where brainwashed in school by the yugoslv doctrine , like
Sbri....narod najstariji ( serbs an ancient people ) by Olga lukovic-Pjanovic
this was taught to you over and over ( brainwashed) , my slovene and croat friends said they lived with this rubbish of an education as well

more on this book ( post 181)

it states that the serbians lived in the following areas pre 4500BC , italy, greece, albanian, romania, bulgaria, macedonia, serbia, croatia, bosnia............they moved to india after 4500BC , then later on, they migrated to mesopotamia. they built the Tower of Babel. From there they split, some going to Egypt to be rulers and others went back to their "homeland" the balkans.
it states that this historical fact is not written anywhere but part of the serbian language ( confirmed in seekic's book in 1994 ), built into the language.

Now, how do you argue with this !!!

venetian blue is only a colour - a mix of blue and green. ........it means nothing.
veneti didnot mean blue...
it may be related to proto-Celtic word 'windo' meaning white...

if you search for 'blue' as related to nations, you should look into Cumans
they were called "Polovtsi" (=blue/blonde people, with blue being blue color but also meaning blonde for hair colours in slavic languages) by Slavic people, and Folban and Vallani by Germans, by Germans... Folban also meant 'blonde'... they called themselves Kipchaks.. in tukish word Cuman meant 'pale yellow'...

if they were really more 'blonde' than environment from which they came (which is the only explanation for calling them 'blonde') it probably is about turkicized tribe of Indo-European origin... this places proto-Cumans into Caucasus people that were turkicized...

name Vallani could be same as Sarmatian tribe Vales/Vali from Caucasus part of Asian Sarmatia, while Folban may be related to Caucasian Albania..... those are areas that were turkicized somewhat prior to appearance of Cumans... So in my opinion Cumans were turkicized Indo-European people of Caucasus, namely Vali/Vales and Caucasian Albanians..

800px-Map_of_Colchis%2C_Iberia%2C_Albania%2C_and_the_neighbouring_countries_ca_1770.jpg

It is hard to guess what haplogroups were Cumans made of as we do not have any nation claiming descent from them....
Cumans had large area of influence...at thieir highest point their state was as large as this:

Premongol-Kipchak.png

note that core from which they spread is easily Caucasian Albania, as south most central part of biggest Kipchak empire matches shapes of Caucasian Albania perfectly... so in my opinion we have Caucasian Albanians spreading to north and than to both east and west...under name of Kipchak....

Cumans were also present and very influential in Balkans in early medieval period...e.g. town Kumanovo in west Macedonia is named after Kumans...east and south of Kumanovo Albanian or Shqiptar settlements start... exonym Albanians matches exonym Folban, and self-identication Shqiptar does resemble to some extent the self-identification Kipchak

I do not claim that Albanians origin from Cumans, as genetics of Albanians is very Balkan mix, and in my opinion maps to previous inhabitants of Balkan such as Illyrians... but I do think that tribal name of Albanians both exonym Albanians and self-identification Shqiptars might be related to Cumans... who perhaps were elite warriors that came and organized local population...

Code:
same is with Greeks (rightfully or not)  refusing to acknowledge use of name Macedonians for south Slavic tribe living north of them...

Are not the ancient macedonians extinct!
I thought so...but you should ask Greeks and FYR Macedonians.... cause it seems they disagree...

you offended me personally because i told you twice before I was not albanian and still you try to use this to insult my posts, trying to say my posts are nationaltic
áll your posts strongly suggest Albanian nationality... I do not see why would you be offended by someone thinking you are Albanian... Albanians are just people as anyone else, they are not sheeps or some lower race...

do you deny that serbians original name was servian?
you have another retarded argument here...

you where brainwashed in school by the yugoslv doctrine , like
this was taught to you over and over ( brainwashed) , my slovene and croat friends said they lived with this rubbish of an education as well
don't make me laugh....
such books were never mentioned in schools and were generally always laughed out in all decent public media...
either your Croat and Slovene friends are lying you, or you are lying.... I doubt any Croat or Slovene would ever claim stg. you said above.... so, in my opinion it is the second case... that is also consistent with suspect that you lie about your nationality...

man plz stop in every thread saying same thing, ok we read your theory many times,
3 times at this thread only,
check from 1rst page, you mention your theory for 3 times,

I wonder if I open a thread about Cherokee and Crik and Huron indians in America if you also find connection with serbians greek and Hrvatians

I repeat because I add or modify something in the theory I am developing, and cannot just link to previous posts to explain new subtle links found... besides almost noone who reads forum posts does ever follow links... also I take into account that reader of one thread may not follow another thread, so I try to give consistent story in every related thread... here it is relevant because question of who were Dacians and who is their offspring is related to question about origin of Thracians, Veneti, Balto-Slavs, Germanic people... I do not think Serbs, Croats or Greeks were Dacians, but I think they were their neighbours more or less...

veneti didnot mean blue...
it may be related to proto-Celtic word 'windo' meaning white...

if you search for 'blue' as related to nations, you should look into Cumans
they were called "Polovtsi" (=blue/blonde people, with blue being blue color but also meaning blonde for hair colours in slavic languages) by Slavic people, and Folban and Vallani by Germans, by Germans... Folban also meant 'blonde'... they called themselves Kipchaks.. in tukish word Cuman meant 'pale yellow'...

if they were really more 'blonde' than environment from which they came (which is the only explanation for calling them 'blonde') it probably is about turkicized tribe of Indo-European origin...

What are you talking about , u are confusing the issue, i never said anything about blue, you did.
And now you make a retard comment about it

áll your posts strongly suggest Albanian nationality... I do not see why would you be offended by someone thinking you are Albanian... Albanians are just people as anyone else, they are not sheeps or some lower race...

another stupid assumption....I did not realise people where not allowed to talk about another race if they where not that race...thats your problem, you are too too nationalistic and distort all the truth ( like the book I mentioned ) . this forum is not about nationaltic propaganda, but about find the truth .

I explained how you offended me, read the post again.

you have another retarded argument here...

Insult number 3 .........I am the third person you have insulted on this forum, how many more are you going to target ?

don't make me laugh....
such books were never mentioned in schools and were generally always laughed out in all decent public media...
either your Croat and Slovene friends are lying you, or you are lying.... I doubt any Croat or Slovene would ever claim stg. you said above.... so, in my opinion it is the second case... that is also consistent with suspect that you lie about your nationality...

Do not worry, i know how to properly search the internet, I will find articles and similar propoganda of this propaganda book which serbian .
You have the same philophy in all your posts, serbians are everywhere , every valley, every delta, etc etc, same as I read in the book.

again, Zanipolo, because it seems hard for you to understand:

you are not the same as your argument... associating a value to your argument is not associating value to you as a person....
anyone can have retarded argument, but that doesnot mean that person is retarded...

argument you make is just an expression of your current state of mind in some point of time... noone is brilliant all the time... all people make once in a while retarded arguments...but pointing out that some argument they put forward is retarded doesnot mean that they are retarded...

I never thought or said that that you are retarded, but two arguments you made I have evaluated as retarded... my evaluation of value of the argument can be wrong because you perhaps have deeper causes behind argument that I cannot read or find in posts... but I am entitled to evaluate arguments other people make...that is one of core points of debates... however, I respect persons who participate in debate... e.g. I think you had many quite interesting posts..

in any case, you are not what you said, or what other people may think of you.... you as any human being have inner value and lot of complex prehistory that determines your attitudes and behavior... you cannot put equal sign between a person and one sentence he made.... while sentence may be retarded, person may be brilliant... do you think that e.g. Einstein never said or claimed anything retarded?

Btw. idea of Cuman - Albanian connection I did see somewhere on net some time ago... I think it may be truth only partially, only regarding origin of tribal names, as Albanians seems to have very Balkan genetics..

Relation to this thread is that shared words between Romanians and Albanians that are thought to origin from Dacians might in fact came via genetically insignificant elite of Cuman warriors that perhaps arrived from Romania part of Cuman empire and organized local people...But this is just an idea... another option is that Illyrians were actually ruled by Dacian elite in last part of their historical mention... reason to suspect this is that Strabo speaks of Dacians cleaning up big parts of Illyria from Illyrians... so perhaps Dacians subdued Illyrians and influenced their language...

I do not know where this colour stuff arose,
but I looked it up. The was 4 factions in the byzantine court , red, green, white and Blue. Blue was associated with the veneti trading faction. These started from 600-700 AD. It only reflects areas INSIDE the eastern Roman empire in regards to trade, voting, laws, taxes etc etc.

Veneti is a color strange colour of a blue that sometimes sparks light

Venetia is a rare name also in Pontic Greeks

when I said about that I asked
maybe Veneti are named after Blue eyes?

now about Cumans, How yes no, I was the one who gave connection of Hunjadi and Anju with cumans,

again, Zanipolo, because it seems hard for you to understand:

you are not the same as your argument... associating a value to your argument is not associating value to you as a person....
anyone can have retarded argument, but that doesnot mean that person is retarded...

argument you make is just an expression of your current state of mind in some point of time... noone is brilliant all the time... all people make once in a while retarded arguments...but pointing out that some argument they put forward is retarded doesnot mean that they are retarded...

I never thought or said that that you are retarded, but two arguments you made I have evaluated as retarded... my evaluation of value of the argument can be wrong because you perhaps have deeper causes behind argument that I cannot read or find in posts... but I am entitled to evaluate arguments other people make...that is one of core points of debates... however, I respect persons who participate in debate... e.g. I think you had many quite interesting posts..

in any case, you are not what you said, or what other people may think of you.... you as any human being have inner value and lot of complex prehistory that determines your attitudes and behavior... you cannot put equal sign between a person and one sentence he made.... while sentence may be retarded, person may be brilliant... do you think that e.g. Einstein never said or claimed anything retarded?

read the link as promised, it mentions the book and articles - from post 182

http://books.google.com.au/books?id...0CC8Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=ancient serbs&f=false

this link below questions jordanes - a plagearist , amend capporius works and amended them to suit his needs

http://chazwyman.wordpress.com/jordanes-getica-as-a-source-for-the-history-of-the-goths/

Anyone still interested in this?
In Romania are well known those simmilarities not only between Thracian/Dacian languages and Lithuanian language, but between Romanian and Lithuanian as well.

Anyone still interested in this?
In Romania are well known those simmilarities not only between Thracian/Dacian languages and Lithuanian language, but between Romanian and Lithuanian as well.

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I absolutely agree that there are Dacian loanwords inherited by Romanian.

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I absolutely agree that there are Dacian loanwords inherited by Romanian.

Thank you!

Dacian language seems to be a Satem language.
Most of the Dacian words are similar to Balto-Slavic.Others are close to Centum (Greek, Latin and Celtic) or Iranian(Scythian)
There is only one inscription in Dacian language: Decebalus per Scorilo.Translation is Decebalus,Scorilo's sun.
So "per" is "son" close to latin "puer". The Dacian names Zinaper,Usaper,Pieporus means Zina's son and so on.
Germisara(also written Zermisara) is a place name .Translation is Hot Spring( the city was near to a hot spring).
jerm(Albanian), germ( Old Persian)= hot
sara,zara(Iranian)= spring, river
Berzovis(place name), from Lithuanian "berzas", Latvian "berzs"= birch (there are birch forest in the area).
Thracian"mezen", Romanian "manz",Albanian "mez"=colt,mare's baby could be related with Lithuanian"mazas", Latvian"mazs"= small.
In Romanian dictionaries there is no word who is considered of Dacian origin(due the lack of writtings in Dacian language).Although many scholars believe there is much more than 160( common to Albanian)words.Most of them considered Slavic origin.

Thank you!

Most of the Dacian words are similar to Balto-Slavic.Others are close to Centum (Greek, Latin and Celtic) or Iranian(Scythian)
There is only one inscription in Dacian language: Decebalus per Scorilo.Translation is Decebalus,Scorilo's sun.
So "per" is "son" close to latin "puer". The Dacian names Zinaper,Usaper,Pieporus means Zina's son and so on.
Germisara(also written Zermisara) is a place name .Translation is Hot Spring( the city was near to a hot spring).
Berzovis(place name), from Lithuanian "berzas", Latvian "berzs"= birch (there are birch forest in the area).
Thracian"mezen", Romanian "manz",Albanian "mez"=colt,mare's baby could be related with Lithuanian"mazas", Latvian"mazs"= small.
In Romanian dictionaries there is no word who is considered of Dacian origin(due the lack of writtings in Dacian language).Although many scholars believe there is much more than 160( common to Albanian)words.Most of them considered Slavic origin.

I don't have much to debate but that word 'jerm', where did you find it? I've never heard it and on dictionaries i can't find it with the meaning of 'hot'.

The 2 meanings of 'jerm' i know are : jerm-deliring, ramble and jerminë-a sort of tree or bush very similar to juniper tree.

Thank you!

don't be so sure
SarmiGET-Ussa
Get = Goat = Goths
ending exept Dava are also using Thracian -est (Germanic Nest)
and Anatolian -ussa -ssa and Germanic -au
at least the case of Wessarabia and Akkerman castle we might say that Getae were more Gothic than Slavic
same tracks can be found also about Thracians, but mostly for Dacians,
If Dacian were Slavic their God will not be Zalmoxis but Zalmots
its Decebalus sound that is not Familiar to slavic languages

don't be so sure
SarmiGET-Ussa
Get = Goat = Goths
ending exept Dava are also using Thracian -est (Germanic Nest)
and Anatolian -ussa -ssa and Germanic -au
at least the case of Wessarabia and Akkerman castle we might say that Getae were more Gothic than Slavic
same tracks can be found also about Thracians, but mostly for Dacians,
If Dacian were Slavic their God will not be Zalmoxis but Zalmots
its Decebalus sound that is not Familiar to slavic languages

First of all Get and Goth is a coincidence.Do you think that Albion is the same thing with Albania?
About -iste, -esti; is true many places in Romania ends with that like in Thracian/Dacian.
There is no Wesserebia, but Besserebia;it came from voievod Basarab.
Akkerman(Turkish), Cetatea Alba(Romanian)=The White Fortress.The Turks took the fortress from us, but they kept the meaning.
The Greeks made some mistakes(for example Xerxes- Persians call it Shayarsha, probably because it was dificult for them to say "sh" like in english"wash"; so it could have been Zamolshis or Zalmoshis.
Romanian Thracologyst Sorin Olteanu said that although a Satem language Dacian/Thracian had many Centum elements .
In Romania there is a special poetry and music called "doina". Many women have this name.
Only Baltic people have something simmilar called "daina".

I don't have much to debate but that word 'jerm', where did you find it? I've never heard it and on dictionaries i can't find it with the meaning of 'hot'.

The 2 meanings of 'jerm' i know are : jerm-deliring, ramble and jerminë-a sort of tree or bush very similar to juniper tree.

Yes, my mistake. It is Armenian"jerm" not Albanian.

First of all Get and Goth is a coincidence.Do you think that Albion is the same thing with Albania?
About -iste, -esti; is true many places in Romania ends with that like in Thracian/Dacian.
There is no Wesserebia, but Besserebia;it came from voievod Basarab.
Akkerman(Turkish), Cetatea Alba(Romanian)=The White Fortress.The Turks took the fortress from us, but they kept the meaning.
The Greeks made some mistakes(for example Xerxes- Persians call it Shayarsha, probably because it was dificult for them to say "sh" like in english"wash"; so it could have been Zamolshis or Zalmoshis.
Romanian Thracologyst Sorin Olteanu said that although a Satem language Dacian/Thracian had many Centum elements .
In Romania there is a special poetry and music called "doina". Many women have this name.
Only Baltic people have something simmilar called "daina".

are you sure?

Greek also have word Doina
compare virb ωδω odo and song ωδη odi ode and singer αοιδος aidos (acccus aoidon)
Albion might have nothing to do with Albania but Alba might Has

In Fact many Greek Thracologist reject the idea of Dacian = Baltic
Many thracian words were isotones with Greek and many seem to be a pre-German and Pre-Slavic
a missing link among German and Baltoslavic
and Thracian among Greek and Persian

Read post 153
Gothing were spoken in Crimea until 20th Century,
and according Strabo Vissii Getae which later become Visigoths homeland is southern Romania
whila ostroGoths land is 'Getatea Alba'

I think there is a virb in Albania meaning warm or Hot like ziez or ziej
and in Greek ζεω zeo

This thread has been viewed 206494 times.

Back