Guess the ethnicity of this reconstruction

Thank you Moesan, it shows your passion! Sometimes I had to read it a few times, it contains some jumps in thought and, moreover, English is a second language for both of us. But we have to deal with it.

What I would like to add about the Bell Beakers is that according to archaeologist Lanting (2013) the first Bell Beaker with a plan occiput has been found in a grave in Tückelhausen near Würzburg in Bavaria where an All Over Corded Beaker (AOC) has been found. Wasn't there a high degree of edogamy with the cups? By the way, I don't see many contradictions between your analyzes and those of Gerhardt (not Günther, that seems to me a completely different type of anthropologist....).

Another side path that I wondered to what extent is there continuity in views on skulls/faces, take the following study.....I'm curious about your view!

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/84...*MTY3ODEyNTM5NC4xLjEuMTY3ODEyNTQzMS4wLjAuMA..

Sometimes I speak of what seems facts or observations, sometimes I speak of "hypothesis of work", even if I doubt of them (eg: the link with Steppes, and with Y-I2a...).
Concerning the 'alpin'>'borreby's'>'dinaric' "trail":
other hypothesis: archaic "cromagnoid" + mutation + endogamy: "old alpins" > + light 'danubian' > "more modern alpins" /// "old alpins" + exogamy with mixed "archaics" > more robust, spite partial domination of the brachy aspect > "borreby's" - "borrebys" + other "mediter" tred > "dinaric" -
only hypothesis, but when we know the east-west and west-east moves which took place between Chalco and BA...

BTW among the first individuals who showed some sure foreign intrusion at Chalco in western Mediterranea/SW Portugal, Pyrenees/Languedoc we found typical 'dinaric' types, not 'borreby' ones. The first 'Food Vessel' people of Ireland, in a culture close to BBC, were on the 'dinaric' mean, not the 'borreby' one? if I rely on Coon. These types, absent there before, tended to diminish until fade out (almost) at LBA. I think the BBC genesis is badly knownby the most of scientists, everyone sticked to pre-elaborated theories.
Possible: first BB born in the Netherlands/NW Germany, some of them gone southwards (for metals?) with mixings/crossings with southern pops (> 'dinaric' type) and then seafaring and landfaring here and there; meeting in SW Iberia with other people and other pottery and new kinds of pottery. So for pottery, the return would not have been from North to South but from South to North? But I have no great knowledge for pottery. And these BB's were so mobile!

Concerning the study about faces features and psychomorphology I crossread it but I didn't find clear results. Have to read it again. Thanks nevertheless.

Looks like a friend of mine minus the cheekbones ( my friend) . My friend has some Scandinavian and german ancestry. Looks like a sasquatch.

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Now, that's funny. Apt too. :)

This thread has been viewed 6917 times.

Back