Holy Crap, Anthrogenica is closing

I have one non-banned account left, which I always use with VPN because of being banned permanently. Not very active, roughly 200 posts in it's 2 years long history and I was never caught. Haven't signed in, in months though.
Hopefully Anthrogenica's successor will come along and I wont have to use IP blockers.

Sounds about right lol. Someone was banned for the same when discussing aDNA for R1a-M458. The moderators are very hard nosed and dead set on certain narratives, regardless of what academic papers say. If academic papers do not agree with their opinions they consider the paper poor. Ironically most of these guys don't even have the credentials the individuals involved in the study have, yet, somehow their opinions hold more weight.

if you avoided in chatting about religion or nationality, then you would not get banned ....................that is what was personally stated to me 2 years ago

I think it will get settled within 10 years. Considering just the last 10 years how astronomically the question has progressed. We didnt know j2b-l283, E-V13, etc, even existed. As we get more autosomal, paternal, samples, we will have an even clearer picture. Likewise, linguistics will also keep advancing, use of AI assistance here may also push things forward in unforeseen ways, i.e. hyper accurate reconstructions, models. Even if it isnt fully settled, it will be such an entirely different debate compared to where we are now.
I found something interesting on Anthrogenica:
https://anthrogenica.com/showthread...an-community-in-France-or-Illyrians-confirmed
You still belive in this your personal theory?

I found something interesting on Anthrogenica:
https://anthrogenica.com/showthread...an-community-in-France-or-Illyrians-confirmed
You still belive in this your personal theory?

I think that the dresses could still be related to a shared common origin as it is argued to be ancient and have relatives in the mediterranean. But as for the argument that this would de facto mean albanian is illyrian, obviously this is incorrect. This represents my early days when I was still trying like the rest of you to defend the Illyrian Albanian contiuity since I didn't yet know the countless counterarguments.

I think that the dresses could still be related to a shared common origin as it is argued to be ancient and have relatives in the mediterranean. But as for the argument that this would de facto mean albanian is illyrian, obviously this is incorrect. This represents my early days when I was still trying like the rest of you to defend the Illyrian Albanian contiuity since I didn't yet know the countless counterarguments.
It is not a matter of clothes or the origin of the Albanians, Illyrians, etc. What really impressed me is your ability to take any element from somewhere and then continue with your style of as we say in Albanian, shto ujë, shto oriz, add water, add rice, without a scientific argument to invent a whole, not theory but a fairy tale which you defend it with your teeth and then when deus ex machina, someone explains it to you in a few words that what you are saying is nonsense you back off as if nothing had happened and start with another fairy tale, sorry, theory. Do you really not understand how ridiculous what you are doing?

It is not a matter of clothes or the origin of the Albanians, Illyrians, etc. What really impressed me is your ability to take any element from somewhere and then continue with your style of as we say in Albanian, shto ujë, shto oriz, add water, add rice, without a scientific argument to invent a whole, not theory but a fairy tale which you defend it with your teeth and then when deus ex machina, someone explains it to you in a few words that what you are saying is nonsense you back off as if nothing had happened and start with another fairy tale, sorry, theory. Do you really not understand how ridiculous what you are doing?

To be honest with you, I'm impressed with myself too. 5 years ago, with very little information relative to now, especially linguistics, and with a lot of baggage from the general propaganda that permeates our cultural discourse, and yet I was clearly seeking out the truth with a spirit of exploration and wonder, and also trying to share it with as large an audience as possible in a genuinely selfless manner as I still do today. I'm not only impressed but proud ☺️ I can walk with my head up knowing that I have pure motives, unlike you, clearly a creature driven by festering resentment and weakness, a low lifeform clinging to low and decaying dreams that justify your pathetic existence.

Why are you even spamming these things in multiple threads though? What does your grudge against me have anything to do with the topic of this threas (anthrogenic is closing)? Why must you hijack it here to try attempt to attack and smear me?

He is going to respond with another cheesy laluc proverb, thinking of himself as the heir of some rich cultural heritage that no one gives a hoot about.

To be honest with you, I'm impressed with myself too. 5 years ago, with very little information relative to now, especially linguistics, and with a lot of baggage from the general propaganda that permeates our cultural discourse, and yet I was clearly seeking out the truth with a spirit of exploration and wonder, and also trying to share it with as large an audience as possible in a genuinely selfless manner as I still do today. I'm not only impressed but proud ☺️ I can walk with my head up knowing that I have pure motives, unlike you, clearly a creature driven by festering resentment and weakness, a low lifeform clinging to low and decaying dreams that justify your pathetic existence.
Why are you even spamming these things in multiple threads though? What does your grudge against me have anything to do with the topic of this threas (anthrogenic is closing)? Why must you hijack it here to try attempt to attack and smear me?
You don't understand? You are laughable. I feel so sorry for you. Because after some time you will talk about a new personal theory. This is how your brain works.

A four foot fjerak midget is acting tough.
Po turp nuk ke? Një problem që ti e ke mua e adreson dhe fyen një rajon të Shqipërisë. Unë nuk jam myzeqar apo laluc siç ti thua, jam nga një tjetër krahinë e Shqipërisë. Por ty të vijë turp për mënyrën fyese që përdor ndaj një krahine të Shqipërisë. Je një bastard!

Mendje madh dhe kok vogel. Si vjen turp anjerit, me ate goj hale qe ke, vetem shpulla dhe shqelm do hash.
O mashkull I degjeneruar, o kurvë mashkull, të pyeta përse fyen një krahinë të Shqipërisë. Sepse personalisht, unë të vij aty ku je dhe ta shqyej bythën o kurvë e degjeneruar. Përse përdridhesh dhe nuk përballesh si burrë? Çfarë problemi ke me myzeqarët? Unë vet nuk jam myzeqar. Më zbavit pak me përgjigjen që do japësh.

Big thanks to Maciamo for updating the software for Eupedia!

We are now fully-equipped to provide the best experience as the foremost aDNA and Population Genetics hobbyist site. Especially now that Anthrogenica no longer exists.

It looks like farewell to all those Davidski fanboys at Anthrogenica.😆😆
Now with the help of AI, I want to show people that processing and analyzing DNA can be as easy as modifying a computer game like Skyrim in Vortex. You don't have to be a Harvard-trained geneticist to use more sophisticated tools. No longer do laymen need to be limited to G25, Dodecad, and others. You don't even need to test with a company anymore. Now we can model straight in qpaDm. While it was available for free before, the learning curve was massive and prohibitive for the average hobbyist.

1. OPENING STATEMENTS

1.1. The following post expresses the consensus position of the existing administrators of Anthrogenica and follows two full weeks of reflection, deliberation and exploration of the site's viability given the immovable constraints outlined below.

1.2. This post has been reviewed in advance by all existing administrators, in addition to a select number of former administrators, who were liaised with ahead of publication, and is verified as accurate by all.

1.3. Furthermore, we are confident that all former administrators, moderators and/or other members familiar with the site's previously unpublished history, can corroborate those areas of this announcement that they are familiar with on a first-hand basis.

1.4. For brevity, sections of this post that are not site-critical are contained within "Spoilers" for ease of reading.

2. ANNOUNCEMENT SUMMARY

2.1 We deeply regret to inform the community that Anthrogenica has no other alternative but to close on Friday 17 August 2023, following over 11 years of continued activity and advocacy from our esteemed members.

2.2. We have provided our community with a concise, but complete, summary of events leading to this declaration, in the interest of transparency and expediting the internal reconciliation process within our community following this announcement.

2.3. This public statement grants our community under one month to obtain all desired information from the site before closure.

Tuesday 25 July 2023 16:30 UTC - Public announcement
Tuesday 01 August 2023 08:00 UTC - New posts and PMs by members permanently disabled
Tuesday 08 August 2023 08:00 UTC - First public reminder of forum closure date
Thursday 10 August 2023 16:00 UTC - Initiation and completion of member reimbursements
Tuesday 15th August 2023 08:00 UTC - Member login disabling
Thursday 17th August 2023 16:00 UTC - Site closure

The majority of the forum administrators announced their formal or deferred resignation by July, which is the main reason why the website is going to shut down permanently. Recently, the site was poorly moderated by a few administrators who had been too busy to deal with low-quality posts by new members. Among them, there was a developing consensus on the site that East Asians came to Asia via a northern route, contrary to genetic evidence. To avoid spreading this kind of misinformation, senior administrators may have decided to put an end to Anthrogenica.
There was always something strange about this account.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 9945 times.

Back