Just the opposite (R1a, R1b, IE)

P312 descendants are relatively very very high in West; they almost "erased" their "fathers" L51 and L11;it 's more the signal of a founder effect (rapid growing) based upon a fraction of pop in a wave advance position that the signal of a stable great pop evolution in situ. But I can mistake. Let's wait a little.

We agree, the freq of P312 in relation with ancestral clades must be explained by a major success, but not far from where is or was such ancestry. To have more possibilities to mutations and new clades is were you have more a given clade. Or living near a nuclear station...
;)

Just another example. Christianity appeared in Palestine. 1000 years after it had a very high freq in western Europe and such Christians erected churches of the Romanic style. Where appeared the Gothic style? In the Maghreb? In Orthodox Russia? You know well the answer.

I have no new argument; Just: Czechia is not so far from France;E-France and S-Germany seem better fits to R1b boom than Iberia by instance; "distance" here is a suggestive opinion; in fact a start of this boom can have found birth in Central Europe; Some subclades of the "basque" R1b found in Scandinavia or N-Germany seem checking a relatively "eastern" centroid for the today Western R1b and all I have at hand substains a rather "northern" origin of these "basque" R1b in Iberia...
+ I (a,d others) often forget that Central Europe of today is not the ancient one, which knows a lot of changes; ALL Y-R1b there suffered the coming of Slavs and their Y-R1a+others; BTW, the infered West R1b Y pop is a fictive one: it's the famous male bias of these times. It can be discussed in a thread like the one about Neolithic and Steppes BA differences in peopling (sex bias). Interesting discussion, but here I've said all I believe I know to date.

This thread has been viewed 75674 times.

Back