Left vs. Right: Political Discussion

Censport said:
Have you been to jibjab.com? You'll see Hillary slappin' Bill around! Oh, that's some funny stuff....

I showed it to my class before the district IT guys blocked it...(but we can get around this..)

Hey, I was going to mention that being compared to Michael Moore isn't bad, he's rather good at what he does, but I have to tell my students to distinguish between showmanship and truth- like Rush, he is an entertainer first.

Bush did kill the Hubble telescope.

I don't think the DNC listens to ELF. NOW maybe. Rainbow Coalition, methanol people, Sierra Club-- pretty much the entire fringe left gets some kinda say...that's what happens when you have no leadership- whthout a head, the DNC is often guided by its other end.

I had no idea the Hubble was dead. When did that happen?

Well I didn't see that one coming. Must have something to do with this.

Good article.

Cuts cuts cuts, and yet the monster still grows. I've got my cardboard sign made and my offramp picked out already.

I checked the link from the other thread on Moore:
A former body guard of his was arrested on an illegal handgun charge- gasp!
Former employees- who were listed as producers but wanted to be paid as writers, were fired and now they don't like him. Egads!
Other people who know him don't like him, and he is linked to Ralph Nadar and Roger Ebert!
His parents made good money in union jobs, retired and got good benefits. Say it's not so!

I stopped reading after that.

On the leftist media bias:
A study of ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News in the year 2001 shows that 92 percent of all U.S. sources interviewed were white, 85 percent were male and, where party affiliation was identifiable, 75 percent were Republican.

Conducted for FAIR by the media analysis firm Media Tenor, the study shows that the big three nightly news shows rely heavily on society's most powerful groups when they report the news of the day. More than one in four sources were politicians-- George W. Bush alone made up 9 percent of all sources-- versus a mere 3 percent for all non-governmental advocacy groups, the sources most likely to present an alternative view to the government's.

Last edited:
sabro said:
I stopped reading after that.
Awww! You shoulda kept reading. It only got better! ;)

sabro said:
On the leftist media bias:
Hey, you make the news, you'll be the source for the news. Now, how about those journalists?

I'm withdrawing my support for Michael Moore's sainthood.

I found this gif, but I don't think she makes a good avatar for me. What do you think?

Errr, well, it's ah, attention-getting....

I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Another PASTOR sent it to me. He said he thought of me when he saw it. (I think my belly moves like that when I run)

This thread has been viewed 75415 times.

Back