(NEW) GenePlaza K12 Ancient Calculator Results

Just curious: Why most of the people get Steppe?

It would have arrived not only with the Indo-European migrations of the Bronze Age, but with subsequent migrations within Europe, i.e. the migrations after the fall of Rome.

All modern Europeans are mixtures of these various groups, just in different proportions, although you might not think it to listen to some people. :)

mine
ANCIENT FARMERS 69.1%
WEST EUROPEAN FARMERS (4000-5000 years) 24.4%
LEVANT (4000-8000 years)3.0%
NEOLITHIC-CHALCOLITHIC IRAN-CHG (5000-12000 years) 6.2%
EAST EUROPEAN FARMERS (5000-8000 years) 35.4%
.................................................. ...............
STEPPE CULTURES 19.1%
KARASUK-E SCYTHIAN (2000-3000 years) 0.0%
ANDRONOVO-SRUBNAYA (3000-4000 years) 10.7%
YAMNAYA-AFANASIEVO-POLTAVKA (4000-5000 years) 8.4%
.................................................. ..........
WESTERN EUROPEAN & SCANDINAVIAN HUNTER GATHERERS (4000-5000 years) 7.9%
SOUTHEAST EURASIAN 3.2%
AFRICAN 0.8%
EAST AFRICAN (modern) 0.0%
WEST AFRICAN (modern) 0.8%
EASTERN NON AFRICANS (modern) 0.0%
^^Interesting there's so little steppe.
Curiously, less Steppe and more WHG than my family, but this is somewhat coherent with our GedrosiaDNA Near East Neolithic K13 results (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/32468-Post-your-Near-East-Neolithic-K13-Admixture). Here I also have more Iranian Neo Admixture compared to my parents.

my results
View attachment 9297

View attachment 9298

• ANCIENT FARMERS
      78.6%
      • WEST EUROPEAN FARMERS (4000-5000 years)[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
        27.5%​
      • LEVANT (4000-8000 years)[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
        7.1%​
      • NEOLITHIC-CHALCOLITHIC IRAN-CHG (5000-12000 years)[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
        10.9%​
      • EAST EUROPEAN FARMERS (5000-8000 years)[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
        33.1%​
  • STEPPE CULTURES[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    18.5%​
  • AFRICAN[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    1.8%​
  • EASTERN NON AFRICANS (modern)[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    0.7%​
  • SOUTHEAST EURASIAN[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    0.4%​
  • WESTERN EUROPEAN & SCANDINAVIAN HUNTER GATHERERS (4000-5000 years)[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    0.0%​

p.s
1.8% east african i thought i would score higher .....
i wonder about the 9% east scytian ......

my results
View attachment 9297

View attachment 9298

• ANCIENT FARMERS
      78.6%
      • WEST EUROPEAN FARMERS (4000-5000 years)
        27.5%​
      • LEVANT (4000-8000 years)
        7.1%​
      • NEOLITHIC-CHALCOLITHIC IRAN-CHG (5000-12000 years)
        10.9%​
      • EAST EUROPEAN FARMERS (5000-8000 years)
        33.1%​
  • STEPPE CULTURES
    18.5%​
  • AFRICAN
    1.8%​
  • EASTERN NON AFRICANS (modern)
    0.7%​
  • SOUTHEAST EURASIAN
    0.4%​
  • WESTERN EUROPEAN & SCANDINAVIAN HUNTER GATHERERS (4000-5000 years)
    0.0%​

p.s
1.8% east african i thought i would score higher .....
i wonder about the 9% east scytian ......
Very interesting composition. Almost all farmer, but I wonder where did they hide your Caucasian admixture. You have 33% of East European Farmer, but they claim it is pre Bronze Age, IIRC. Can you post your harappa results from gedmatch, thanks.

sure no problemo :)
i think my west asian is hiding in the 10.9 % neolithic chl iran+ 9% east scytian

Population
S-Indian0.05
Baloch10.86
Caucasian32.14
NE-Euro16.18
SE-Asian-
Siberian0.76
NE-Asian-
Papuan0.44
American0.13
Beringian0.21
Mediterranean24.17
SW-Asian14.38
San0.06
E-African0.35
Pygmy0.19
W-African0.06

sure no problemo :)
i think my west asian is hiding in the 10.9 % neolithic chl iran+ 9% east scytian

Population
S-Indian0.05
Baloch10.86
Caucasian32.14
NE-Euro16.18
SE-Asian-
Siberian0.76
NE-Asian-
Papuan0.44
American0.13
Beringian0.21
Mediterranean24.17
SW-Asian14.38
San0.06
E-African0.35
Pygmy0.19
W-African0.06
You look like typical Ashkenazi. Just with a bit elevated Baloch and a bit lower Med and SW-Asian, probably complements of what you call Thracian, 3-4 generations ago.
There was a recent research paper which said that Ashkenazi are in 30% ancient Jews, 55% Greek or South Italian, 5% NW European (German/Dutch), and 10% East European (Polish, Belarus, Ukrainian).
Coincidently, with such admixture, Ashkenazi have similar genetic admixtures like Greek Islanders.

I have no idea then why this K12 gives you such low Levant Farmer ancestry, or high 10% of Scythian? 10% Yamnaya could have been closer to the truth. Anyway, I'm not a fan of this ancient k12 conclusions.

Yeah, I've seen quite a few Sephardic Jewish scores on anthrogenica, and they get something like 50 percent mid eastern then the other half is something Balkan/Italian with some small amts of Iberian or North African. I guess an Ashkenazic Jew would look like this with the Iberian or North African score replaced with German or Slavic. The largest part that makes up the euro half is "Greek" or "Italian" but since there's little ibd between Jews and modern Italians or Greeks, it has to be from mixing with ancient Greeks or some other ancient med population similar to them.

in euroasia k14 neolithic i score 9.7% afansievo yamnya
so at least 10% steppe

which i do score i didn't gave the break up of the steppe
5.5% yamya + 3.8% andronovo = tahts close to the 10% in euroasia k14 neolithic

my k14 neolithic i score huge farmer there like in the k12 test
the kalash could be the scytian they have indo iranian elment in them
and i score 8% indo iranian in dna land and gencove
so at least 10% steppe + 9% indo iranian elment of the scytian =19%

Population
N_Amerindian0.81
Afansievo_Yamnaya9.98
Kalash7.68
Siberian0.48
S_Amerindian-
Sub_Saharan-
SE_Asian-
E_African-
SW_Asian22.31
Neolithic_Balkan_Farmers16.59
SHG_WHG3.49
Early_European_Farmers34.36
S_Indian4.22
Papuan0.09

Kingjohn, as I think Kurd explained, the context is important.

I see that northeast Europeans, some Ukrainians, etc. get proportionally higher Karakuk-E.Scythian than other Europeans. Is it possible, do you think, that it has something to do with the perhaps 10% East European in the Ashkenazim? Do you see the disproportion in the genomes of other Eastern European Jews?

I think it may pick up some Siberian and East Asian in some people. In my own case, I've wondered if it is somehow correlated to how I got my U2e mtDna, and the slivers of "Korean" and general East Asian I have in autosomal analysis.

Curiously, less Steppe and more WHG than my family, but this is somewhat coherent with our GedrosiaDNA Near East Neolithic K13 results (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/32468-Post-your-Near-East-Neolithic-K13-Admixture). Here I also have more Iranian Neo Admixture compared to my parents.

I think this "more WHG" might be my maternal line as I only have matches with Swedes, Finns and eastern alps Italians ................

East Euro farmer % might be around modern Moldovia and south Ukraine where I get some AuDna matches

Kingjohn, as I think Kurd explained, the context is important.

I see that northeast Europeans, some Ukrainians, etc. get proportionally higher Karakuk-E.Scythian than other Europeans. Is it possible, do you think, that it has something to do with the perhaps 10% East European in the Ashkenazim? Do you see the disproportion in the genomes of other Eastern European Jews?

I think it may pick up some Siberian and East Asian in some people. In my own case, I've wondered if it is somehow correlated to how I got my U2e mtDna, and the slivers of "Korean" and general East Asian I have in autosomal analysis.

it might be angela hard to tell lets just say that more tahn likely that my eastern european genes will go to the steppe components
rather than the farmers .
but it could be just sharing the Iranian element of those east scytian
i think the fact that i scored 8% indo Iranian in both dna land gencove , 6% pashton in my origins 1.0 and 3.5% Pakistan in DNA tribes SNP
pushing more to that option than the eastern european genes
more than likely that in
in a non -jewish Ukrainians it could be eastern european alleles that are shared with the east Scythian
kind regards
adam

You got Scandinavian too. Nice!

It must be my 4 x mtdna matches via my H95a marker ( only Scania and gotland matches so far ) in Sweden

It would have arrived not only with the Indo-European migrations of the Bronze Age, but with subsequent migrations within Europe, i.e. the migrations after the fall of Rome.

All modern Europeans are mixtures of these various groups, just in different proportions, although you might not think it to listen to some people. :)
Aha! Thanks for sharing. I used to think why I have a bunch of European matches in my gedmatch, and this could be the reason.

Here is mine

• ANCIENT FARMERS
    66.1%
    • WEST EUROPEAN FARMERS (4000-5000 years)
      35.3%​
    • LEVANT (4000-8000 years)
      4.6%​
    • NEOLITHIC-CHALCOLITHIC IRAN-CHG (5000-12000 years)
      5.6%​
    • EAST EUROPEAN FARMERS (5000-8000 years)
      20.6%​

• STEPPE CULTURES
    29.2%
    • KARASUK-E SCYTHIAN (2000-3000 years)
      4.2%​
    • ANDRONOVO-SRUBNAYA (3000-4000 years)
      12.3%​
    • YAMNAYA-AFANASIEVO-POLTAVKA (4000-5000 years)
      12.7%​

• AFRICAN
    4.3%
    • EAST AFRICAN (modern)
      4.3%​
    • WEST AFRICAN (modern)
      0.0%​

• WESTERN EUROPEAN & SCANDINAVIAN HUNTER GATHERERS (4000-5000 years)
    0.5%

from where in spain your roots came ?
regards
adam

ok i checked
your roots in galicia spain :)
surprising the low whg
it is north west Spain
but i guess most of it is hiding in your west farmers + steppe
adam

Yeah who knows to be honest but yes it's from north west Spain. It could be ancient iberian dna which why the whg is low. Also explains the African dna

did you saw other Spaniards results
do they look like yours ?
i am not talking about basques here ...

This thread has been viewed 134993 times.

Back