Debate Organ donation

I think it's wrong they'd MAKE you do it. But I think donating is a good thing of course.

This is morbid but lots of people have died by being murdered. their hearts have been cut out or other things. you dont have to be whole. also .. when you die they take out your body parts anyway and sow your mouth shut so that you dont smell at the funeral.

What great idea: I think you totally deserve your id, Inner Vision !
Body jumping, or body snatching ? :evil:

lexico said:
What great idea: I think you totally deserve your id, Inner Vision !
Body jumping, or body snatching ? :evil:

lex can i have your brain? or at least a piece of your brain?? :wave:

Shall we swap ?

Well... if we can just swap our brains, that might turn out fine, but I'm kind of worried you might end up short-changed. My body has aged like 20 some years compared to yours. :(
A logical question or two that naturally follow:

Is it me that's getting a new body that used to be yours or is it your body getting a used piece of brain ? :D
From my body's point of view, is it getting your fresh brain as the new master, or is it your brain getting a mature body for slave ? :D

what do you people think about getting a new heart from a serial killer!! do you want that heart?

dutch baka said:
what do you people think about getting a new heart from a serial killer!! do you want that heart?

If it is a question of "life or death", I guess the majority (if not all) will say YES PLEASE to a heart transplant (even if the heart's owner was a serial killer)...I would say YES! I don't believe you can have a cold heart, you can only have a cold mind (or brain).
My mind will of course not say "kill, kill, kill".....(this will only happen when I am close the the playstation 2). :D

and they say videogames are a negative thing, if it wasn't for my dosage of killing in HALO 2 god knows how else i would deal with my anger :p

Duo said:
and they say videogames are a negative thing, if it wasn't for my dosage of killing in HALO 2 god knows how else i would deal with my anger :p

.............if I just knew what HALO 2 was about.....you told me it was for Xbox and not for PS2... :bawling:

It's a great great game that has probaply the best multiplayer mode so far. first person shooter quite good, there is halo1 for pc, maybe you mite want to chek that out ;)

what do you people think about getting a new heart from a serial killer!!

I can think of taking that heart from an alive serial killer ; doesn't matter anyone need it or not .Mankind will be grateful to me afterwards ... *Geez* :D

anyone heard heart of a killer by winters bane ... just asking by the way .... :)

Thank you InnerVision for the protection you are offering to my kids and everyone else. Let's just double-check when you catch the villain, that you got the right villain indeed before performing your dutiful service to humanity. ;)

After death, human body becomes food for worms. I prefer to donate my organs to a living person who needs them. And any person could find him/herself in a situation like this.

This thread has been viewed 22667 times.

Back