Recognizing ethnicity by the nose.

What a great actor! I would have said German, but actually Serb and Czech in ancestry.

As for Lombroso, nothing distinctively "Jewish" looking about him at all, imo.

I do think some elements of a propensity for criminal behavior or violence in general may indeed be heritable, but I certainly don't think phrenology (in which he was a believer) or other physical traits he delineated are going to tell you who carries them. It's going to come down to dna or mutations to dna.

What I usually see when looking at the pictures of the young men who commit mass shootings is severely mentally ill young men whom we can't yet seem able to help, and who should be in hospitals for the insane for the rest of their lives.

Then there's one of my all time favorite examples: Ted Bundy. He killed innumerable young women before he was caught during a traffic incident.

ted-bundy-6.jpg

What a great actor! I would have said German, but actually Serb and Czech in ancestry.

As for Lombroso, nothing distinctively "Jewish" looking about him at all, imo.

I do think some elements of a propensity for criminal behavior or violence in general may indeed be heritable, but I certainly don't think phrenology (in which he was a believer) or other physical traits he delineated are going to tell you who carries them. It's going to come down to dna or mutations to dna.

What I usually see when looking at the pictures of the young men who commit mass shootings is severely mentally ill young men whom we can't yet seem able to help, and who should be in hospitals for the insane for the rest of their lives.

Then there's one of my all time favorite examples: Ted Bundy. He killed innumerable young women before he was caught during a traffic incident.

ted-bundy-6.jpg

You should see the movie, "No Man of God". It is really crazy how much the actor looks like him in certain lights.

I see all different nose types everywhere. I see roman noses i see flat noses i see "medium" noses in all of Scandinavia . I see average medium noses in the Balkans,the 'Dinaric" nose is not really that common in the balkans. I see downward and upward noses in native Americans. On average taller more masculine people have more prominent noses and people with less testosterone have smaller noses. The myth of the upturned Scandinavian nose and down turned Hebrew nose is crap. False

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 350221 times.

Back