Crime Riots in France over police shooting

The policeman didn't have the right to shoot, every one agrees with that.
Whether it was a deliberate killing, let the judge decide upon this after proper investigation. I see you already don't use the word execution any more.
We only have a very short video, and we also don't know what happened before the car was stopped and why the policemen drew their guns.
We do know that the victim was to appear before court in september for driving without license and refusing to stop in similar situations.
There is nothing that justifies the riots that occured all over France, and which some rioteers even tried to export to Belgium.

What is crucial bicicleur is that the policeman pulled the trigger (no one else, no 'force outside' him), so played his own judge, even with high risk of the death penalty (that even a court in France can no longer verdict!). There was no self defence at stake and there were real alternatives. That makes it to extrajudicial killing also known as an extrajudicial execution (synonym).

What is crucial bicicleur is that the policeman pulled the trigger (no one else, no 'force outside' him), so played his own judge, even with high risk of the death penalty (that even a court in France can no longer verdict!). There was no self defence at stake and there were real alternatives. That makes it to extrajudicial killing also known as an extrajudicial execution (synonym).

The policeman didn't have the right to shoot, every one agrees with that.
Whether it was a deliberate killing, let the judge decide upon this after proper investigation.

Very sad what happened to the young man.

We have to prepare for a much more angrier world. Everyone understands young people like to show off and have big fancy cars, but there are not enough resources on the planet. Carbon gas is threatening global warming, and causing climate change, new virus mutations leading to possible pandemics. Not everyone will be able to have and or steal a big car in the future, its an emergency.

Fortunately countries like Nigeria have come up with ecurrency ---a fair, sustainable and convenient way to control carbon gas, young people can have their own digital wallet and money deposited directly into their bank account without protesting about fair treatment .

For me, the biggest crime committed was the extra judicial destruction of France by the mob.

He was known by police for resisting arrest 5 times prior. I think killing him is extreme, but as they say here, "if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes".

For me, the biggest crime committed was the extra judicial destruction of France by the mob.
He was known by police for resisting arrest 5 times prior. I think killing him is extreme, but as they say here, "if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes".

Destruction and molestation etc stays a crime indeed.

Nevertheless no matter how the criminal trackrecord of the guy was this doesn't justify extra judicial execution, at least not under the rule of law, which I consider a civil bottom line.

And mind you that the legislation that Duarte showed (^^), with a kind of license to kill, is from a leftist government in 2017, plain idiotic legislation of François Hollande c.s.

Destruction an molestation etc stays a crime indeed.
Nevertheless no matter how the criminal trackrecord of the guy was this doesn't justify extra judicial execution, at least not under the rule of law, which I consider a civil bottom line.
And mind you that the legislation that Duarte showed (^^), with a kind of license to kill, is from a leftist government in 2017, plain idiotic legislation of François Hollande c.s.
The fact that social media was banned in France leads me to believe my suspicions are true. Someone is benefiting from all of this. The incident is merely a catalyst for some other motivation. As was the same with George Floyd. People became rich, elections were greatly focused on it. This is just a means to play on people's emotions. Frankly had he stayed in north Africa and was shot in the head by police, nobody would know or care. He may as well have died a premature death in his home country, which is more likely. Again, no one would care, just like the countless others who have died by the time this post is read.

Stalin was right to say, "the death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions are a statistic.". This is all manufactured outrage.

The fact that social media was banned in France leads me to believe my suspicions are true. Someone is benefiting from all of this. The incident is merely a catalyst for some other motivation. As was the same with George Floyd. People became rich, elections were greatly focused on it. This is just a means to play on people's emotions. Frankly had he stayed in north Africa and was shot in the head by police, nobody would know or care. He may as well have died a premature death in his home country, which is more likely. Again, no one would care, just like the countless others who have died by the time this post is read.
Stalin was right to say, "the death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions are a statistic.". This is all manufactured outrage.

Macron shows also very hierarchical reactions. To be frankly I associate this with many Latin-culture orientated countries, even into Belgium.

Quit hierarchical attitude, in which is the police very autoritair (and to be afraid of). Some kind of Roman-Empire heritage? Who knows.....

Last edited:
Interesting study in this respect:
https://personal.eur.nl/veenhoven/Pub2010s/2012e-full.pdf

WHY ARE LATIN EUROPEANS LESS HAPPY? The impact of hierarchy Gaël Brule and Ruut VeenhovenIn: Canevacci, M. (Ed), Polyphonic Antropology: Theoretical andEmpirical Cross-Cultural Fieldwork, Chapter 12, Intech Open AccessPublisher, Reijka, Croatia, 2012. ISBN 978-953-51-0418-6

ABSTRACTHappiness in the North European is substantially higher than in the South European nations. Only part of that difference can be explained by economic prosperity. This paper explores the effect of social hierarchy. A comparison of contemporary survey findings show that power distance is more pronounced in the South than in the North of Europe. Macro sociological theory is used to provide an historical account of this difference and it can be used to explain why happiness is lower in hierarchical societies.

Last edited:
Macron shows aslo very hierarchical reactions. To be frankly I associate this with many Latin-culture orientated countries, even into Belgium.
Quit hierarchical attitude, in which is the police very autoritair (and to be afraid of). Some kind of Roman-Empire heritage? Who knows.....
Maybe, but I'm sure if a bunch of north Africans moved into northern Europe and started causing trouble, I doubt the Germanic tribes would be fine with it, like modern Germans are. They probably would have considered it an invasion.

Maybe, but I'm sure if a bunch of north Africans moved into northern Europe and started causing trouble, I doubt the Germanic tribes would be fine with it, like modern Germans are. They probably would have considered it an invasion.

Not only there (in France), we also have the Moccro Mafia, but also a Maroc (first generation immigrant) mayor of Rotterdam!

Of course I'm a Barbar du Nord, I still walk around in bearskins at home, certainly:p

But this barbar considers less hierarchy better and happier! The slogan of the police here for a few years: the police is your best friend hahahah:LOL:

Woke to the max:LOL:

Last edited:
You obviously refuse to call it extra juridical, which is obvious the case because that 17 year old guy didn't have a juridical process didn't he?

I never refused to call it extra juridical

the shooting was extra juridical, just like like reckless driving without a license or not stopping the car when you're ordered to, or just like the riots and the destructions that followed
all this is extra juridical

this doesn't mean it was an extra juridical execution

I hope from now on, you'll stop twisting my words
I'm done here

I never refused to call it extra juridical

the shooting was extra juridical, just like like reckless driving without a license or not stopping the car when you're ordered to, or just like the riots and the destructions that followed
all this is extra juridical

this doesn't mean it was an extra juridical execution

I hope from now on, you'll stop twisting my words
I'm done here

@bicicleur: kloar!

Also important is the fact that France was reacting to the fact that cars were being used as weapons, i.e that rampage in the south which killed many and injured more.

We had an example here in the U.S. of a man plowing through a parade and killing old women, children, families. Had he been shot as he started his rampage they'd all be alive.

Also important is the fact that France was reacting to the fact that cars were being used as weapons, i.e that rampage in the south which killed many and injured more.
We had an example here in the U.S. of a man plowing through a parade and killing old women, children, families. Had he been shot as he started his rampage they'd all be alive.
Indeed, from what I recall a child was also killed in that attack in southern France.
There's also the bus attack in Germany during the Christmas festival.
A car can potentially more damage than a gun.
Also, there was that deranged racist former BLMer that killed people and injured over 70 people most of whom were white. He also tried to represent himself in court, which was a laugh riot, if not for the grim circumstances.

Any sane population on the planet would consider it as an invasion. No different than a Trojan horse.

attachment.php

I think this pretty much explains it.

This thread has been viewed 14180 times.

Back