Immigration sexual harassments by immigrants

I'm sick and tired of repeating myself, but here it goes again. There were sesual asults in many European cities caused by Muslim North African migrants. Can you remember now forever what I said?!!! I have a weird feeling that it won't register in your head again.

Yes and at first it was denied by the Köln head of police that there were any incidents in Köln on new years eve.
Only when to many witnesses showed up they had no other option than to admit it.
It was an attempt to cover up things. There are also other instances in Europe that cover up the link between immigrants and criminality.

Right?

Whatever tickles your fancy. You probably feel superior being christian from Balkans living in such polite, tolerant, atheistic and "Culturally Marxist" country like Sweden. Obviously the "stupid" locals don't get the world the way you do. What escaped your understanding is that the only reason you live there is that Swedes are so, what you call, Cultural Marxists and invited you, the poor immigrant from Balkans to their country to share their riches. But hold on, because socially conservative guys like Epoch and Bicicleur, and their proxies in Sweden, are waiting for a right moment to kick you out together with rest of immigrants. They don't care if you are a Christian or Muslim, Albanian or Macedonian, you are the same to them. The system sucking thief, lazy uneducated immigrant, who just want to have sex with their women.
So yes, keep helping Epoch and bicicleur in their histeria against migrants like yourself.

What are you talking about?Are you from KGB?
Or maybe from the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS, /si:sis)?

I'm sick and tired of repeating myself

Then don't. You seem bent on calling a number of us racist. Fine. You are entitled to that opinion. You do indeed repeat yourself. I took note of your opinion but I simply don't value it that much.

Your knowledge of "facts" is amazing, better info than from CIA.
I have no idea what you mean. You must be living in a different world. Stop reading the conspiracy theory websites. It is killing you.

Once again, why did US insisted that the agreement that Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs made before the war be nulled??? Can't you answer a simple question?
Stop evading answers.

PS. Easy with the epithets dude. It is not my fault that you had a bad day. Oh, wait, you believe it is my fault...
You said it. It is your fault, so don't be amazed if I hate you.

I'm sure, that among honest reports, there are fake complaints reported by Neo Nazi sympathisers.
Well you are on something there. I remember last year two fake reports of "rape" which turned out as lies. Also as I said earlier far right political parties have been caught faking stories.

The reality as always however is something inbetween. There are criminal groups who act as refugees to get to Europe and, there are many fake reports also. The only real solution I honestly see if European countries simly pick selectively in the refugee camps.

Well you are on something there. I remember last year two fake reports of "rape" which turned out as sex in agreement. Also as I said earlier far right political parties have been caught faking stories.

O dear, the downplaying has started.

The reality as always however is something in between. There are criminal groups who act as refugees to come to Europe and there are many fake reports also.

So, we don't actually know if their are fake reports. LeBrok basically assumes it. But already you know there are many fake reports? Good grief.

The only real solution I honestly see if European countries simly pick selectively in the refugee camps.

No. There is also the option is to not let any more immigrants in. The zero option.

On the other hand, this may be numbers lumped together to serve a political objective. We know that police forces in Germany - and Engeland and Sweden - skew the numbers in order to not feed right wing sentiments. Executives in the police force have links with politicians, the fired head of police of Cologne was a presonal friend of Ralf Jaeger. I have seen a number of reports that indicate that German politicians are panicking about the situation in the country, especially about the civil defense groups that are popping up around the country. To promote the narrative that these events weren't done by Syrians but by asylum law abusers could be a way to get Merkel off the hook and restore faith in the authorities, who now look like the ones that invited and welcomed the rapists of the German daughters. Kind of Wir Schaffen Das 2.0.

I mean, just take a look at this cartoon on how it is percieved. From Knack, Belgium. Hardly an extremist outlet:

https://twitter.com/Knack/status/687622842284945408

But it is the case we have the testimony of the victims as well the video you provided which speaks exactly about these criminal gangs in 2014 in cologne and they are predominantly from the Maghred states even that old guy in the video spoke french what obviously indicates he is North African.

I also have enough contact to various immigrant groups and I am honestly telling you that from my own experience I would rather expect this kind of behave from North African groups. Heck as I already said there are North African friends of mine who I wouldn't let alone in my house. I am not saying this because I dislike the Maghrebians contrary but I am frustrated with their behave.They seriously have an issue with their criminal energy.

That doesn't mean you don't have criminal acts among the Syrian or Iraqi Arab refugees. Such a claim would be absurd cause I have heard of some crimes from them too. But it isn't in this form(gang rape) and far from being so frequent. In german we say exceptions prove the rule. few "real Syrian refugees" among hundreds/thousand of Maghreb migrants doesn't prove anything.

And also as I have mentioned previously rape is not a god known new thing here. In most cases the rapists is actually German. The only shocking new thing was this "gang rape" known in North Africa as Taharrush gemaea.

Well you are on something there. I remember last year two fake reports of "rape" which turned out as lies. Also as I said earlier far right political parties have been caught faking stories.

The reality as always however is something inbetween. There are criminal groups who act as refugees to get to Europe and, there are many fake reports also. The only real solution I honestly see if European countries simly pick selectively in the refugee camps.

I have heard of individual rape stories where males were accused and who proved innocent afterwards. Sometimes women come up with a story just to take revenge on the one they accuse.
But that was certainly not the case in Köln.
You claim far right political parties have been caught faking stories. I would like to know which ones and where you got that info?

Heck as I already said there are North African friends of mine who I wouldn't let alone in my house. I am not saying this because I dislike the Maghrebians contrary but I am frustrated with their behave.They seriously have an issue with their criminal energy.

Do you have friends with criminal behaviour and do you like them?
Strange. What is the atraction?

and what would be the criteria?
how would you screen them?
obviously the German government did a bad job on the screening.

Yes and at first it was denied by the Köln head of police that there were any incidents in Köln on new years eve.
Only when to many witnesses showed up they had no other option than to admit it.
It was an attempt to cover up things. There are also other instances in Europe that cover up the link between immigrants and criminality.

Right?
This is your belief, I'm waiting for official investigation to determine that it was true or not. More importantly read this again to memorise:
There were sesual asults in many European cities caused by Muslim North African migrants.

You were quick with accusations now you are slow responding my enquiry, let's start with first one:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bicicleur
In this thread you have accused Europeans to be rapists, racists and nazi's.

Accused? We know that some Europeans are rapists, racists and nazis. Don't you agree?

Once again, why did US insisted that the agreement that Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs made before the war be nulled??? Can't you answer a simple question?
Stop evading answers.
I don't have answers to your fantazy/conspiracy world.

You said it. It is your fault, so don't be amazed if I hate you.
Once at it please give ua a list who else you hate. I'm sure the list is very long.

What are you talking about?Are you from KGB?
Or maybe from the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS, /si:sis)?
No, no, Ike is sure I'm CIA, lol.
Don't you see that Epoch and bicycles and other social conservatives from Western Europe wants to kick you out off Sweden? They see you as a lesser human being, not worth of living in their countries. Why do I need to translate it for you, read their posts, and don't feed their agenda.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lsinki-at-New-Year-Finnish-police-report.html

Asylum seekers who met in central Helsinki to celebrate New Years’s Eve “had similar plans” to commit sexual assault and other crimes as those who targeted women in the Germany city of Cologne, Finnish Police have reported. Three Iraqi asylum seekers have been arrested for committing sexual assaults during the celebrations in the city’s Senate Square, where some 20,000 had gathered.

Security personnel reported “widespead sexual harrassment” during the celebrations, police added, with women complaining that asylum seekers had groped their breasts and kissed them without permission.

No, no, Ike is sure I'm CIA, lol.
Don't you see that Epoch and bicycles and other social conservatives from Western Europe wants to kick you out off Sweden? They see you as a lesser human being, not worth of living in their countries. Why do I need to translate it for you, read their posts, and don't feed their agenda.

What makes you think I am an immigrant?

The reality as always however is something inbetween. There are criminal groups who act as refugees to get to Europe and, there are many fake reports also.
Even Epoch can agree that this story will be milked by neo-mazis to the max. However don't expect him to even mention it. Here is not here to get to the truth, but farther his anti immigrant agenda.

The only real solution I honestly see if European countries simly pick selectively in the refugee camps.
All reasonable people can see it, but most Europeans are in panic mode now and scared of every immigrant. Even in Canada, after terrorist attacks in Paris, all abroad trips of all school levels were canceled. Pure hysteria, and exactly what terrorists wanted.

Do you have friends with criminal behaviour and do you like them?
Strange. What is the atraction?
This is just stupid. Are you saying that Alan is attracted to his criminal friends?!!! I think an apology is in place.

You were quick with accusations now you are slow responding my enquiry, let's start with first one:

Accused? We know that some Europeans are rapists, racists and nazis. Don't you agree?

this is a racist question, because rapists, racists and nazi's exist everywhere in the world, also in your country
it is racist to specify only Europeans

This thread has been viewed 6126 times.

Back