Genetic study South Albania Tumulus DNA samples

Proto-Usatovo Culture from Ukraine has potential E-V13, J2b2 is not from Usatovo context.
The leak about the aDNA "J2b2" sample did concern a Chalcolithic Suvorovo burial in Moldova/Ukraine border region, not Usatovo.

Edit: Actually I have to correct myself. The leak was about aforementioned geographic location tied to a specific date, namely 4500-3500 BCE. The Suvorovo connection was mostly one of the possible archeological complexes it could have been affiliated with.

Last edited:
R-PF7562 the forefathers of Kamenica BA-EIA people found in Romania.

K5JgGYp.png

location of site

Reminder of my take.

Last edited:

K5JgGYp.png

location of site

Reminder of my take.

These are indo Europeans that had recently expanded from the caucasus

Kristiansen mentioning probably the Kamenica tumulus as Yamnaya derived: Min 25 and forward

It seems that after all we will learn where the Greeks came from.

K5JgGYp.png

location of site

Reminder of my take.

And i was wondering where is R1b-PF7562.

And i was wondering where is R1b-PF7562.

Yamnaya was dominated by R-Z2103 clans, when they came to the Balkans, lesser clans broke off and did their own thing, notice that R-PF7563 and J2b-L283 took to hilly terrain, it's obvious R-Z2103 had first picks when carving up the new won land. Most people don't like being subordinates, when opportunity arose, they took off to start their own tribes. The lone J2b-L283 died young and clearly died in from battle injury. He likely earned the honor to be buried among R-Z2103 through an act of bravery in battle.

Yamnaya was dominated by R-Z2103 clans, when they came to the Balkans, lesser clans broke off and did their own thing, notice that R-PF7563 and J2b-L283 took to hilly terrain, it's obvious R-Z2103 had first picks when carving up the new won land. Most people don't like being subordinates, when opportunity arose, they took off to start their own tribes. The lone J2b-L283 died young and clearly died in from battle injury. He likely earned the honor to be buried among R-Z2103 through an act of bravery in battle.

Most definitely. R1b-Z2103(i saw other clades?) looks like totally dominating the landscape in EBA which is more or less what everyone expected.

This thread has been viewed 20977 times.

Back