The Opinion Game

Prose, as long as it has commas for breathing.
Dry sauna let's me breathe better at 110 degrees centigrade. :relief:

A game of soccer (foot ball/rugby) in the rain, or in the dry ?

Pasta.... I eat rice everyday. Im bored of it, and Pasta is just soooo fantastic. Its just horrible that I havent yet been able to find a decent pasta or decent ingredients to make fantastic sauces. *Sigh*

Would you rather be HOME SICK or LOVE SICK?

Home sick! But I never get home sick...love sick though...That's something you'd want to avoid at all costs (unless things turned out well in the end, then it makes it all worth it ^_^).

ee-ther or ai-ther? (meaning different pronunciations of either :p)

Mycernius said:
Ai-ther. It is the way I say it. I have never got homesick, so I would have to go with love sick.

Pen or Pencil?
Me neither. Would you say it like Mee Nai-ther ?
Definitely pencil; with a non-abrasive, non-greasy eraser, firm to the last rub.

Courier or Times-Roman ?

I prefer courier... dont know why, times-roman is just boring for me.
I like pen better.... I draw in pen, and write in pen. I dont tend to make mistakes, so I dont need the eraser. If I do make a mistake I start again.... which brings me to the next opinion,

ERASE (THIS INCLUDES CORRECTION MARKER) OR... THROW AWAY AND START AGAIN?

Erase as many times as possilbe, and I like the PC editors for the same reason. A messed up sheet of writing is glorious for all the battles it has fought for turth, justice, and liberty for all ! Which leads me to the next;

Correction fluid or correction tape ?

Correction tape, just cause it's quick and easy, and the finish looks neater. Correction fluid can have all these bumps that make it harder to write neatly.

Cockroaches or Centipedes as houseguests?

Difficult choice, but probably centipedes. Can I have spiders instead? Spiders are pretty and keep the flies away in summer!

Gold or Silver?

Silver. Although it gets dark with time, its glimmer seems more warm to me

cat looks at me with her blue eyes. so
smooth-coated or fluffy?

Oooh that's tough! But sculpture is already part way there as it is 3D, so I will choose painting as it has more work to do (does that make sense?). The first time I saw Picasso's Weeping Woman, how just the placement of colour could tear the breath from my lungs. Wow! So, painting!

Work for money or career?

I'm not sure I understand your question Tsuyoiko. If you mean work hard to earn money vs. work hard to advance your career, then I don't really see the difference - usually advancement means more money, yes? So until I figure out what you're asking, I'll answer Kinsao's question ^_^ - but I'll answer your's once I figure it out :p.

And I prefer sculptures, there's something about the three-dimensionalness of the piece ;).

European dragons or chinese "dragons"? (In quotes, considering the word dragon is western in origin and was applied to the creatures seen in paintings and literature after comparison to Western mythology.)

I choose Western dragons, they seem more believable, and I like Wales.

Here is my question, phrased better:

Do you work just because you need money or do you work because your career is important to you?

Work cause I need money. I don't mind my job at all though, it puts me in contact with people I'd otherwise never meet. I'd love a job where I worked for my career, but in the current circumstances, going back to school is not an option. I'll get around to it though.

Algebra or Trigonometry?

Definitely algebra, especially if it is prime numbers! That was my special subject in my degree.

Time or Space

This thread has been viewed 203483 times.

Back