Which is more European ? Finno-ugric languages or Indo-European languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say that? Where did I say that? More baseless assumptions and accusations. This is getting kind of old.

Seriously? You said:

Everyone in this post is wrong. Read Maciamo's autosomal admixtures. Where in the world is R1 classified as Asian?
N1 is almost exclusively East Asian in ethnic origin; not European.

I am accurately representing your position, no assumptions needed, and no accusations made. Could you please engage my criticism instead of playing victim every time I try to talk to you?

Try (1) arguing that R1b is not in fact younger than N1c in Europe, (2) making a case for why it is more European than N1c despite being younger, or (3) backtracking on your suggestion that R1 is not to be classified as Asian, while N1 is. Any of those could advance the conversation.

And by the way, is R1b prevalent in East Asian populations such as Chinese, Korean or Japanese? I would say it's likely; but the odds of this would be pretty damn low.

What does it matter? The most ancient surviving haplogroup in Europe, C-V20, has its closest living relative in Japan. But that doesn't make C-V20 Mongoloid. The temporal aspect matters.

Seriously? You said:

I am accurately representing your position, no assumptions needed, and no accusations made. Could you please engage my criticism instead of playing victim every time I try to talk to you?

Try (1) arguing that R1b is not in fact younger than N1c in Europe, (2) making a case for why it is more European than N1c despite being younger, or (3) backtracking on your suggestion that R1 is not to be classified as Asian, while N1 is. Any of those could advance the conversation.

What does it matter? The most ancient surviving haplogroup in Europe, C-V20, has its closest living relative in Japan. But that doesn't make C-V20 Mongoloid. The temporal aspect matters.
You know, i am very close to leaving this board because I am continuously turned into an ignorant and am constantly being bombarded with people who continue to make baseless assumptions. Have you read Maciamo's analysis for R1 people being the first in Europe to develop fair skin and fair hair? What do N1 people have to do with this? Besides being a Y-DNA haplogroup indicator of fair skin East Asian Mongoloids. I am not pretending to be victim and are self-projecting; you are. You continuously put words in my mouth and make predetermined assumptions about me with no foundation or basis. Why are you a Moderator on this board, I wonder? You can go ahead and ban me, for I am beginning to become disillusioned to this forum; and am beginning to believe it's so called genealogical analysis tampers on the borders of pseudoscience.

I know Finnish people are not Caucasians; they have East Asian genetics which is evident to me by my observations of their facial features; which tend to carry the Mongoloid slanted eyes. What you people are suggesting is that all races Out of Africa are mixed-race; except for Black Africans. And then you say that certain races came about through Natural Selection; which is a contradiction of what you guys are presenting. (that Out of African races are a blend of races, yeah right.)

You know, i am very close to leaving this board because I am continuously turned into an ignorant and am constantly being bombarded with people who continue to make baseless assumptions. Have you read Maciamo's analysis for R1 people being the first in Europe to develop fair skin and fair hair? What do N1 people have to do with this? Besides being a Y-DNA haplogroup indicator of fair skin East Asian Mongoloids. I am not pretending to be victim and are self-projecting; you are. You continuously put words in my mouth and make predetermined assumptions about me with no foundation or basis. Why are you a Moderator on this board, I wonder? You can go ahead and ban me, for I am beginning to become disillusioned to this forum; and am beginning to believe it's so called genealogical analysis tampers on the borders of pseudoscience.

I know Finnish people are not Caucasians; they have East Asian genetics which is evident to me by my observations of their facial features; which tend to carry the Mongoloid slanted eyes. What you people are suggesting is that all races Out of Africa are mixed-race; except for Black Africans. And then you say that certain races came about through Natural Selection; which is a contradiction of what you guys are presenting. (that Out of African races are a blend of races, yeah right.)

Why do you have such an obsession with the fact that many Finns have a paternal haplotype that you perceive as "Mongoloid"? Are you afraid that Finns might be better at math than you are? Are you afraid that the Finns might put an end to American dominance on the world stage by recreating a modern version of classical Chinese society with all its glories? (I think you should worry more about the Chinese doing that.) If I haven't correctly guessed the reason for your obsession, please enlighten me.

Why do you have such an obsession with the fact that many Finns have a paternal haplotype that you perceive as "Mongoloid"? Are you afraid that Finns might be better at math than you are? Are you afraid that the Finns might put an end to American dominance on the world stage by recreating a modern version of classical Chinese society with all its glories? (I think you should worry more about the Chinese doing that.) If I haven't correctly guessed the reason for your obsession, please enlighten me.
I never said any of that. i am just making it known that most of them are not white caucasians. it's just a confirmed fact. not all spaniards are white either. you know a lot of them have moorish blood. who the hell do you think you are continuously attacking me passive-aggressively and making baseless assumptions and accusations towards me?

alas, i realize you are canadian so that probably makes you stupid and prejudiced against cajun people or southerners; so naturally you think i am a flag waving, racist, redneck hick a billy nationalist who is out to persecute everyone. get a life huh? i wonder if since you can insult me and get away with it; i can insult you right back. but i truly have doubts; given the irresponsibility and unprofessional moderation of this website. i will end up banned probably but i could care less. people like you destroy this board. you and angela are the first people to call me out and you called me idiotic. why aren't moderators giving you any warnings or even a banning is what i would like to know.

Geez, people, stop taunting and insulting each other.
This thread is going to be closed until further notice. Anybody of you is free to start a new thread about Uralic and/or Finnic languages if they want to, but please, be more civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 102581 times.

Back