Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Tosk is after Tosco (Tocca) Italian family.

Do you have a source to support this link between Tosk and Tosco (Tocca) Italian family?
And also, who was this Tosco (Tocca) Italian family?

and again Albanian is Boring./

E-V13 has only 1 diversity in Albania
Paternal Diversity in Greece, and younger Mutation in Bosnia,

SINCE YOU ARE A GENNETIST WHAT THAT MEANS?

Cypriots have E Hg that you would envy,

Greece has also E-V13 but more diversities than ALbanian

YOU ARE SO MANY REPEATED,
THAT IS BORING AND DOES NOT MAKE LAUGH ANYMORE<
TRY ANOTHER JOKE.
LIKE WHY ARVANITES AND ARBERESH HAVE LOWER E-V13 THAN KOSSOVO, AND WHY MOESIAN VLACHS HAVE HIGH E_V13?

Tell me
how much far is Spain where E was found and what cluster and DYS, comparing with Konya E Hg?

Want More?
How old ddo you believe is I Hg in Balkans,?

Come on boy explain to us?

Or your Generals in Albanian propaganda office do not tell you?

Come on,

Is it coincidenece that in Original Arberesh the primary Village was Maniaki? after who took that name?
was Maniaki an Albanian?

YOU GUYS ARE BORING.

you put Original Arberesh in the same position of All Albanians that migrate to Italy,

Tell us Bektashi,
Did you made a DNA Test?
or you just join the Forum to make Propaganda?

in Sesklo G2a is Found at a time aproximately 3500 BC.

what E-v13 Neolithic?
where is found in Spain?
So Albanians are Neolithic Iberians?
Cause your Logic proves that?

Now go back to Turkey to find your ancestors.

Where is this village Maniaki?

There are basically 3 theories , not counting the illyrian one, since Illyrians are first recorded in the eastern alps/Noricum 1000 years earlier than in modern montenegro. The Illyrians have very little marker E , something the Albanians have a lot of

1 - Bulgarian and Romanian scholars state the albanians came from the Carpi tribe of the southern carpathian mountains and they retained a dialect of Dacian before Dacian turned to latin language .......................IMO, doubtful
Interesting. And who are this Romanian Bulgarian scholars?

2 - The came from the southern caucasus.................but most markers came from southern caucasus or anywhere north of the Zargos mountain range ( except marker E )
Source please?
3- The Albanians are descendants of the Dardanians of modern Kosovo, the Dardanians are neither thracian nor illyrian nor paeonian nor macedonian......but the Romans recognised them as a separate identity even into the AD times, actually having an area for them...........the possibility is that these dardanians moved over time from modern kosovo in a SW direction avoiding the coming of either Goths or later slavs

Source please?

Excuse me, not trying to be offensive but your question sounds stupid:

I take no offence, I discussed with you these question, you are reluctant to provide real proof, you have been dodging the tough question.

I take no offence, i discussed with you these question, you are reluctant to provide real proof, you have been dodging the tough question.
You are asking proof from me to prove your theory?

@ Laberia

you can ask Eythymiou
you consider her a very 'big' scientist and Historian

@ Laberia

you can ask Eythymiou
I asked you because was you who posted here in Eupedia, not Eythymiou. Do you have an answer to my questions please?

Not proving, I asking you, why this Albanian girl has East Europe?

@ Laberia

you can ask Eythymiou

Can you provide proof that she is not....? Considering that you are a Greek lying is your main thing so proof is required.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

If you know where the pelasgians are from, then we could check.

There are basically 3 theories , not counting the illyrian one, since Illyrians are first recorded in the eastern alps/Noricum 1000 years earlier than in modern montenegro. The Illyrians have very little marker E , something the Albanians have a lot of

1 - Bulgarian and Romanian scholars state the albanians came from the Carpi tribe of the southern carpathian mountains and they retained a dialect of Dacian before Dacian turned to latin language .......................IMO, doubtful

2 - The came from the southern caucasus.................but most markers came from southern caucasus or anywhere north of the Zargos mountain range ( except marker E )

3- The Albanians are descendants of the Dardanians of modern Kosovo, the Dardanians are neither thracian nor illyrian nor paeonian nor macedonian......but the Romans recognised them as a separate identity even into the AD times, actually having an area for them...........the possibility is that these dardanians moved over time from modern kosovo in a SW direction avoiding the coming of either Goths or later slavs

Carpi with higher E than Greeks???? This requires more than logic to be supported.

Not proving, I asking you, why this Albanian girl has East Europe?

Frankly, i don't give a sh*t about this girl. Can you make the difference between an individual and a nation? Do you understand that this thread is not about the DNA test results of this girl but about Albanians as a nation?

Frankly, i don't give a sh*t about this girl. Can you make the difference between an individual and a nation? Do you understand that this thread is not about the DNA test results of this girl but about Albanians as a nation?

But she from Kosovo cuz? Last I heard Gheg stock got the pure genes, Slavs in south

But she from Kosovo cuz? Last I heard Gheg stock got the pure genes, Slavs in south

I don`t know why you and a couple of others here are allowed to post in this forum? And this is not a question for you because there is nothing to discuss with you any more.

Hey, Kingslav There is nothing strange here, Albanians have married Slav womens this is clear, but I do not understand what are you trying to prove here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerina_Branković_(wife_of_Gjon_Kastrioti_II)

I agree with you bro. I am not here downgrade any race, racism is wrong aside from 1,2 soft joke but even now people too sensitive in this times. If anything, I got mad respect for Albanian people I encountered in my life in real world honestly mean this, you guys have have no BS mentality, similar with me thats why we clashing. Other than religion, there is no reason for this, ofcourse we have been neighbours for years so we have some similarity, but we are much different and not same, 2 different breeds nonetheless.

This thread has been viewed 702135 times.

Back