Politics "WOKE" America

An experiment...
Prompt: I am proud to be black.
ChatGPT:
"That's wonderful! Pride in one's identity, including race and ethnicity, is important and should be celebrated. It contributes to a positive self-concept and mental health, which are crucial for overall well-being. If you'd like to talk about this more, or about any particular achievements, traditions, or aspects of your culture or experiences that you're especially proud of, feel free to share. I'm here to listen and learn."
Prompt: I am proud to be white
ChatGPT:"That's great, too! It's essential to find pride and appreciation in your own identity, including your racial or ethnic background. Just like anyone else, white people have a diverse range of cultures, histories, and experiences to be proud of. It's always important, though, that pride in one's own race or ethnicity is about celebrating one's heritage and not about feeling superior to others. We are all human beings, each with our unique backgrounds and stories, and each deserving of respect and dignity. Would you like to share more about what makes you proud? I'm here to listen."
This is the response if I start a new chat with "I'm proud to be white"
ChatGPT:
"It's great to take pride in your heritage and culture. It's important to remember that every race and ethnicity has its own unique history, traditions, and contributions to society. Celebrating your own heritage should also come with respect and appreciation for the diversity and richness of other cultures and races. Remember, pride in one's own race doesn't mean superiority over others. We all have a role to play in promoting equality, respect, and understanding among all people."

I guess only white people get this lecture...

Prompt: I'm proud to be east Asian

ChatGPT:
That's wonderful! Embracing and taking pride in one's heritage is a beautiful thing. East Asian cultures are rich in history, traditions, and contributions to the world in various fields such as technology, arts, cuisine, and more. If there's anything specific you'd like to know or discuss about East Asian culture or history, feel free to ask!

If you go by specific european ethnic groups you don't get the lecture. Only when you say you are proud to be white specifically.

Prompt: I'm proud to be German.

That's great! Embracing and being proud of your heritage is a wonderful thing. Is there anything specific about being German that you'd like to talk about or any questions you have related to Germany?

If you go by specific european ethnic groups you don't get the lecture. Only when you say you are proud to be white specifically.

Prompt: I'm proud to be German.

That's great! Embracing and being proud of your heritage is a wonderful thing. Is there anything specific about being German that you'd like to talk about or any questions you have related to Germany?

The problem is that the mainstream media are full of woke stuff online, so chatgpt is learning from them, even if they didn't do it on purpose.

Chatgpt often gives wrong information, about basic dates and places, it mixes stuff up. Its only good for making write for you faster, rephrase your texts or find language errors etc.

The problem is that the mainstream media are full of woke stuff online, so chatgpt is learning from them, even if they didn't do it on purpose.

Chatgpt often gives wrong information, about basic dates and places, it mixes stuff up. Its only good for making write for you faster, rephrase your texts or find language errors etc.

At this point, ChatGPT is good for making blog posts about new discoveries. You post about what you found out, which usually is a small paragraph plus a study attached or a video. ChatGPT can help you add related information that could easily be found elsewhere. It helps focus on your own progress without having to do what also most studies seem to do which is go back in history and rehash what's boring to you, but may be needed for some new readers to understand the significance of the new study you are highlighting.

Biden on the road to becoming a war criminal:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66144153.amp
However, a POTUS is exempt from international law regardless, he is a de facto war criminal.
Trump belongs in prison
But Biden belongs in the electric chair.

I'm convinced that when you ask the Ukranian people they will prefer the cluster bombs even when this causes collateral damage later on....

The Russians have dug in deep and are still superior in the air. A Ukrainian offensive then becomes very difficult. Of course, the Americans could also have rushed the delivery of F16s.

I'm convinced that when you ask the Ukranian people they will prefer the cluster bombs even when this causes collateral damage later on....
The Russians have dug in deep and are still superior in the air. A Ukrainian offensive then becomes very difficult. Of course, the Americans could also have rushed the delivery of F16s.
Why don't you sign up for combat, and go fight for them?

Black Americans are already doing similar to white Americans. It all comes down to racism.

Some people hate themselves and because of that have an inferiority complex, the bad ones then commit criminal activity due to this complexity. Why is it that good looking minorities rarely commit crimes, it's always the uglier ones that carry such hatred - also applies to white people

Last edited:
It is really stunning how much the media is controlled, and make a concerted-effort to bury stories.

I knew about this from live video circulating on twitter, but when I looked for it in the news, all I can could find is a story by a very small outlet:

Pro-Palestine Hamas protestors fighting in the street with Black Hebrew Israelites in Chicago.

Don't think for a second that the Black Hebrew Israelites care about the conflict really.

They called "White Jews" interlopers, and think Black Hebrew Israelites are the "real Jews", descended from King Solomon, and the Queen of Sheba.

Why bury the story though?

I've seen these Black Hebrew Israelites in NYC, I was stuck on a bus with one of them ranting and raving like a lunatic. He as going on about women acting like whores, how Obama was a devil because he had the devil's blood in him (half-white), also that "He didn't have to kill white people, because god was going to do it for him".

It is really stunning how much the media is controlled, and make a concerted-effort to bury stories.

I knew about this from live video circulating on twitter, but when I looked for it in the news, all I can could find is a story by a very small outlet:

Pro-Palestine Hamas protestors fighting in the street with Black Hebrew Israelites in Chicago.

Don't think for a second that the Black Hebrew Israelites care about the conflict really.

They called "White Jews" interlopers, and think Black Hebrew Israelites are the "real Jews", descended from King Solomon, and the Queen of Sheba.

Why bury the story though?

I've seen these Black Hebrew Israelites in NYC, I was stuck on a bus with one of them ranting and raving like a lunatic. He as going on about women acting like whores, how Obama was a devil because he had the devil's blood in him (half-white), also that "He didn't have to kill white people, because god was going to do it for him".

In fact Black Hebrew Israelites actually committed racially-motivated murder of Jews back in 2019 in Jersey City, NJ:

i know some black americans are not crazy about jews
kanye west and stuff:unsure:

I watched that Lex Fridman podcast with Kanye West aka Ye. Guy was spouting so much crap, I got a headache after an hour or so. He is ignorance personified and a lot of African Americans are like that. Reminds me of the black people who were converting to Islam in the 50s and 60s to lose their "slave names" and the religion of the slave owners. I guess they didn't know that the Muslim Arabs were owning black slaves way before the Transatlantic Slave Trade. They were also far more ruthless like castrating black men and holding black women, not for work and productivity, but as concubines. Ignorance is not bliss.

ADL condemns leftist groups for support of Hamas:

I don't know them, but I guess I'm absolutely no fan of this DSA group. I'm not a leftist, on the contrary, but I am anti-Zionist, that is true. Zionists are fascists of the worst kind.
However I agree with their standpoint that the Palestinians have the right to organise themselves to fight the oppression by Israel.
I condemn the terrorist organisation Hamas and I agree Israel has the right to defend themselves against them.
But nowhere in the article I see that this DSA supports Hamas, it is the reporter who tries to imply this.
Being anti-Zionist does not mean you support Hamas.

I don't know them, but I guess I'm absolutely no fan of this DSA group. I'm not a leftist, on the contrary, but I am anti-Zionist, that is true. Zionists are fascists of the worst kind.
However I agree with their standpoint that the Palestinians have the right to organise themselves to fight the oppression by Israel.
I condemn the terrorist organisation Hamas and I agree Israel has the right to defend themselves against them.
But nowhere in the article I see that this DSA supports Hamas, it is the reporter who tries to imply this.

i think most of the world is
unlucky for me i live in that state
but i truly believe that there is no other place for jews around the world
beside israel ( our bloody history in europe for the last 2000 years proved that)

having said that i could understand countries understanding of the palestinian suffering
wish there was a solution to this problem and conflict i hope for peace
though to be realistic i dont believe this conflict will ever end

i think most of the world is
unlucky for me i live in that state
but i truly believe that there is no other place for jews around the world
beside israel ( our bloody history in europe for the last 2000 years proved that)

having said that i could understand countries understanding of the palestinian suffering
wish there was a solution to this problem and conflict i hope for peace
though to be realistic i dont believe this conflict will ever end

I agree that Jews belong in Israel, hope you guys can come up with a solution and find peace 👍

Always welcome in Europe too, you're not trouble makers like some others have been recently

Last edited:
I think the only legitimate metric that determines a groups' existence in a territory is and always has been might.

It doesn't matter who is "indigenous", who is a "colonizer". That is merely lip-service and political theater.

The strong will survive, and the weak will ultimately perish from the face of the earth.

Equity, and egalitarianism are nothing more than the bread and games of the modern world.

There's no dispute there.

There are Christian Conservatives in Republican states who are more pro-Israel than say Liberal Jews in NYC, who certainly don't support Hamas.

Last edited:

A full-scale model replica of the Parthenon built in 1897. Located in Nashville, Tennessee.

jGQA5xV.jpg

I didn't even know this existed up until recently.

Would they ever build something like this today?

This thread has been viewed 126218 times.

Back