Politics Should Crimea be an independent country? (Russian-Ukrainian conflict)

I have said before about the new 'cold war' and the new division of the world,

for those who understand politicks, Margrethe Vestanger, EU commisioner, today proved my words,
those who understand what is going on in EU, Fiscal Union, ECB, and Gazprom,

Vestanger after more than a decade that Gazprom provided gas to Central and East Europe, remember to accuse the company about many,
just 1 day after the discuss among Gazprom and Greece, and the new Greek Stream,
WHY?
search better, on why all pipes pass through Ukraine, and why the empargo sinks the economy of the Baltic countries and Greece,
and why and who divided Ukraine,

I told before,
in N pole ocean USA and Russia agreed and divide the drilling area,
do you believe they could not achieve an agreement in Ukraine?
simply, poor Ukrainians (nationalists or Rusian friendly) lost their lifes in a war for impressions,

I have said before about the new 'cold war' and the new division of the world,

for those who understand politicks, Margrethe Vestanger, EU commisioner, today proved my words,
those who understand what is going on in EU, Fiscal Union, ECB, and Gazprom,

Vestanger after more than a decade that Gazprom provided gas to Central and East Europe, remember to accuse the company about many,
just 1 day after the discuss among Gazprom and Greece, and the new Greek Stream,
WHY?
search better, on why all pipes pass through Ukraine, and why the empargo sinks the economy of the Baltic countries and Greece,
and why and who divided Ukraine,

I told before,
in N pole ocean USA and Russia agreed and divide the drilling area,
do you believe they could not achieve an agreement in Ukraine?
simply, poor Ukrainians (nationalists or Rusian friendly) lost their lifes in a war for impressions,

Greeks you are proud people, do not humiliate yourself, your northern Orthodox brothers recommend you to leave EU and join Eurasian union

nothing, just misclick

What you did not knew about miss Victoria Nuland:
Her father was born from Russian Jewish imigrants.
She studied Russian literature,at University .
What if actually miss Victoria Nuland lied and let herself recorded,to give mr Putin a reason to take Crimea and invade Eastern Ukraine?
Now it turns out that even Clinton family took money from Putin.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4
You know the fact that mr Putin is selling very cheap gas to China is also bring a large profit to lots of US and EU companies that are having large manufacturing capacities in China.
The situation becomes more and more lol-mode.
EDIT:
Why I am saying,that the situation is becoming more and more lol-mode?
Because Muscovites (which seems to be mostly Fino-Ugric people,than Slavic) became masters of original Kievan Russ by being allied to Golden Horde and lending money to people and after,taking their lands.
:D

Last edited:
Greeks you are proud people, do not humiliate yourself, your northern Orthodox brothers recommend you to leave EU and join Eurasian union
That's what Putin wants. Divide and conquer. He's doing this in Ukraine already.

Our poll shows equal split at 13 votes for Ukraine and Russian option. I was expecting more votes going to Crimea being independent, and underestimated Greek influence.
Another way to look at it is that only 13 out of 44 people think Russia should have it.

That's what Putin wants. Divide and conquer. He's doing this in Ukraine already.

he is not alone, in this effort,

Paranoia of rebels is growing. They are expelling western humanitarian agencies from so called Donetsk People's Republic. They probably gearing up for for full independence. I'm not sure if Putin gave them OK for it.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32526595

_82587928_ukraine_rebel_forces_20150422_624map.gif

Russia masses more forces near Ukraine border

[h=1]A new build-up is under way with Russia deploying air defence units inside Ukraine and massing more troops on the border, says US State Department[/h]
russian_3278118b.jpg

“Combined Russian-separatist forces maintain a sizeable number of artillery pieces and multiple rocket launchers within areas prohibited under the Minsk accords,” said Ms Harf. “The Russian military has deployed additional air defence systems into eastern Ukraine and moved several of these nearer the front lines.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11557698/Russia-masses-more-forces-near-Ukraine-border.html

Russian troops key in decisive Ukraine battles, says Boris Nemtsov report

At least 220 Russian soldiers have died fighting in Ukraine despite the Kremlin’s denial of sending troops there, according to a new report started by the murdered Kremlin critic Boris Nemtsov.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11599010/Hundreds-of-Russian-soldiers-killed-in-Ukraine-says-report-by-murdered-Putin-critic-Boris-Nemtsov.html

Popularity of Putin soars with war in Ukraine. It gives him another reason to engage in this conflict for a long time to secure his position as president of Russia.
p2.jpg

http://www.putin-itogi.ru/putin-voina/

Putin by numbers:
Couldn't make the video run. Go here and scroll down to the video "Putin by numbers".

Popularity of Putin soars with war in Ukraine. It gives him another reason to engage in this conflict for a long time to secure his position as president of Russia.
p2.jpg

http://www.putin-itogi.ru/putin-voina/

Don't you think there is a huge contradiction in this narrative? On one hand they claim that he is denying military involvement, yet at the same time they claim that he does it to gain popularity. But both can not be true at once.

Seriously, this all BS is getting increasingly ridiculous. The west and the ukie gangsters are desperately trying to drag Russia into a dirty brother war, and frustration is increasing because still no russian invasion happened while Ukraine goes broke. Only a few russian mercenaries which were never denied have been reported. On the other hand the silence about western activities (kilometer long columns of hummers) heading towards Lugansk is very telling.

Don't you think there is a huge contradiction in this narrative? On one hand they claim that he is denying military involvement, yet at the same time they claim that he does it to gain popularity. But both can not be true at once.
That's because you didn't grow up there. Double sidedness of Government is a common occurrence there, almost cultural. Every Russian knows that Putin cannot admit his involvement, that he plays politics with the West, that he is canning and smart this way. Typical for Soviets and in extension Putin. One thing is an official story and other is what people know.

Seriously, this all BS is getting increasingly ridiculous. The west and the ukie gangsters are desperately trying to drag Russia into a dirty brother war, and frustration is increasing because still no russian invasion happened while Ukraine goes broke. Only a few russian mercenaries which were never denied have been reported. On the other hand the silence about western activities (kilometer long columns of hummers) heading towards Lugansk is very telling.
Did you notice that I never called Russians anything derogatory?

East Ukraine should united with Russia but just where is clearly Russian

Crimea could be independent state

some want all,
in Greece we say και τον 'σκυλο χορτατο και την πιτα ολακερη'
Meaning they want the dog greens, full stomach fill, and the dog food bag full,
hoiw that can be done .....

East Ukraine should united with Russia but just where is clearly Russian

Crimea could be independent state
I think that Putin doesn't want East Ukraine to join Russia. If it was his goal, we would have had a referendum and quick acquisition like in Crimea case, already. I think he wants Donbass to have autonomy but within Ukraine. This way he can meddle into Ukraine politics, and in future in EU politics, if Ukraine elect to join. He might even prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. Nato won't accept a member which part of country is under Russian control.
In Ukrainian interest is to get rid of Donbass. It is like cutting a hand in a trap to save one's life.

I think that Putin doesn't want East Ukraine to join Russia. If it was his goal, we would have had a referendum and quick acquisition like in Crimea case, already. I think he wants Donbass to have autonomy but within Ukraine. This way he can meddle into Ukraine politics, and in future in EU politics, if Ukraine elect to join. He might even prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. Nato won't accept a member which part of country is under Russian control.
In Ukrainian interest is to get rid of Donbass. It is like cutting a hand in a trap to save one's life.

Well, I didn't say anything about Putin. These were my ideas about the conflict.

I am not interested with EU policy and hate NATO. However about Donbass, I agree with you.

EU, even now is a huge mass. One of the worst example of union. They don't need Russians in Ukraine to ***** themselves and In NATO case, we need disarmament, not a millitary unions

However about Donbass, I agree with you.

Well, I didn't say anything about Putin. These were my ideas about the conflict.

I am not interested with EU policy and hate NATO. However about Donbass, I agree with you.

I don't care much if Ukraine joins EU or Nato. I just want them to have completely free will deciding about their futures. Unfortunately Putin acts like a Tzar and bullies smaller countries around.

EU, even now is a huge mass. .
It is still very young. US is the strongest Union in the world now, though from history, we know how messy it was in the past. Unification is inevitable, as world is getting "smaller" it will unite in many different ways, economically, culturally and politically. Just a mater of time. Regional unification is a first step in global process.

I don't care much if Ukraine joins EU or Nato. I just want them to have completely free will deciding about their futures. Unfortunately Putin acts like a Tzar and bullies smaller countries around.

It is still very young. US is the strongest Union in the world now, though from history, we know how messy it was in the past. Unification is inevitable, as world is getting "smaller" it will unite in many different ways, economically, culturally and politically. Just a mater of time. Regional unification is a first step in global process.

!!!!!!! free? unification? strong union? no EU no NATO?
something is wrong here,
am I blind?

This thread has been viewed 660661 times.

Back