Politics Should Crimea be an independent country? (Russian-Ukrainian conflict)

The recent clash with the neonazis is only 50 km away from the Hungarian border. The Right Sector was a strategic ally for the dirty work. Now since Minsk II they feel betrayed, because they wanted war.
As situation worsens, more nazis stand-up against Poroshenko and accuse him of being "Judeo-Putinist(!)":

https://youtu.be/niUyMY0dCYo?t=18

Ukrainians were brainwashed by Jushchenko to blame all their problems on Putin, while remaining anti-semitic at the same time. Now as they finally realize that Poroshenko and the Maidan-oligarchs are jewish, they have to blame both, Putin and Jews in order to preserve their world view. Poroshenko is under increasing internal pressure to start poking Russia again. He mentioned Transnistria already. Hope he doesn't dare.

Poroshenko is under increasing internal pressure to start poking Russia again. He mentioned Transnistria already. Hope he doesn't dare.

Again? You think it was Ukraine that started to 'poke' Russia in the first place?

You know what I mean.

While I can agree that multi-vectoral political game is going on in Ukraine with many interested parties, your formulation might give a wrong imoression that Russia is an innocent victim here..
In reality it's the one "poking" all neighbours around for centuries :) how else it managed to spread over 1/7 of the earth?!...

While I can agree that multi-vectoral political game is going on in Ukraine with many interested parties, your formulation might give a wrong imoression that Russia is an innocent victim here..
In reality it's the one "poking" all neighbours around for centuries :) how else it managed to spread over 1/7 of the earth?!...
With good conservative old fashion values. The land belongs to the strongest.

Crimea needs a real referendum. The last one was held afterwards being conquered by the Russian army. It probably was manipulated

• Crimea should be returned to Greece, the first official owner.

612.77%

Are these people t-rolling or really supporting that?

612.77%

I'm confused. What's your point here. What has to do Greece here? Are there still Greeks?

I'm confused. What's your point here. What has to do Greece here? Are there still Greeks?

This is result of the poll. It seems we have companies who think that Crimea should be Greece. I am just trying to understand them.

612.77%

ask Crimeans how many population there is Greek

This is result of the poll. It seems we have companies who think that Crimea should be Greece. I am just trying to understand them.
U thought the ancient Hellenic colonies were assimilated long time ago [emoji54]

I voted for Tatar State. Though honestly such disputed and contested regions should become independent. Crimea and Donbass should be independent states.

I voted for Tatar State. Though honestly such disputed and contested regions should become independent. Crimea and Donbass should be independent states.

Do Donbass Russians have another ethnic or cultural structure then Russian in Russia? I don't think, they cain join Russia.

İn Crimea case, let the Russia take Sivastople and all Crimea reunite with Ukraine again,

In case of independece, Crimea are one step front then Donbass but I don't think independent Crimea can establish as a Tatar State

Do we know yet what the inhabitants wants.I really doubt.

This thread has been viewed 658839 times.

Back