Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

" "But neither the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) nor the Democratic Union Party (PYD) are considered terrorist organizations by either Russia or the United Nations Security Council," said Russian Ambassador to Ankara Andrey Karlov during an interview with Russian news agency Ria Novosti.

He added that while Russia had contacted Syrian Kurdish representatives, they did not have any contacts within the PKK.
"

http://diplomacy.bgnnews.com/moscow-doesnt-recognize-pkk-as-terrorist-organization-says-russian-envoy-haberi/10394

Lots of external players in the Kurdish issue and what worries me worst is that many of them are skillful liars! Telling the truth, that is really important now to solve most vital Kurdish issue and pacify Middle East as a whole. This stuff seems to be rather amusing reading in the context

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1275114?ref=feeds%2Flatest

I wonder what will Putin do if it turns that Russian plane was destroyed by Daesh bomb? Will he send ground troops to fight them?

In memory of killed Canadian. He was helping Kurds fight ISIS.

John Robert Gallagher
image.jpg

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-killed-in-syria-fighting-isis-identified-1.2642528

I wonder what will Putin do if it turns that Russian plane was destroyed by Daesh bomb? Will he send ground troops to fight them?

in Europe some are afraid ISIS will now start attacking civilians worldwide
it is an argument to keep restraint and not to confront ISIS head on
Europeans are chickens, I wonder whether they are able to do what it takes
we prefer to wait for the US and the Russians to act and after that we critisize them
we tend to give credit to organisations like the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights who spread news info that can't be checked

Last edited by a moderator:
in Europe some are afraid ISIS will now start attacking civilians worldwide
it is an argument to keep restraint and not to confront ISIS head on
Europeans are chickens, I wonder whether they are able to do what it takes
we prefer to wait for the US and the Russians to act and after that we critisize them
we tend to give credit to organisations like the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights who spread news info that can't be checked

Europe is dying, we used to call Asia as the 'elder continent', but seems Europe is the one,
soon Eurabia will raise from the ashes of Europe,
and all the enlighment time achievements will pass under religious censore, and islamic holy inguisistion,
Dark ages are coming for Humanity,
Voltaire will be considered as a demon, and all academic rules will fade, under the fetvas,

I was reading today about the rape density raising, in some areas in Europe
'Lucky' women, they do not have to learn alphabet, neither drive a car,

Russians are already there. They are in Letakya. They don't need more troops there, because they have Hezbollah troops on the ground. Just need for weapons

Europe is dying, we used to call Asia as the 'elder continent', but seems Europe is the one,
soon Eurabia will raise from the ashes of Europe,
and all the enlighment time achievements will pass under religious censore, and islamic holy inguisistion,
Dark ages are coming for Humanity,
Voltaire will be considered as a demon, and all academic rules will fade, under the fetvas,

I was reading today about the rape density raising, in some areas in Europe
'Lucky' women, they do not have to learn alphabet, neither drive a car,
On the future that whole Europe will be islamised. This would happen many years onward form now. Till that day the majority of Muslims would be less conservative than they are today. The Islam world of the future will a tolerant and liberal one. This happened with Christianity. Seems history repeat itself.

Russians are already there. They are in Letakya. They don't need more troops there, because they have Hezbollah troops on the ground. Just need for weapons
Yes, so far they engage in same capacity as the West, with bombing raids, weapons supply and advisory. I'm thinking that Putin will send ground troops to defeat IS with vengeance now, and with support of most Russians.
You can't give modern tanks or missile launchers to Hezbollah for two reasons. It takes years of training to master sophisticated weapons, secondly well armed Hezbollah is a dangerous proposition for stability of the region after IS is defeated.

On the future that whole Europe will be islamised. This would happen many years onward form now. Till that day the majority of Muslims would be less conservative than they are today. The Islam world of the future will a tolerant and liberal one. This happened with Christianity. Seems history repeat itself.
It baffles me that people won't acknowledge possibility that Muslim population can become more secular and tolerant in the future, the way Christians did. There is plenty of evidence that Muslims who live in the West, Bosnia and Albania included, being tolerant and good citizens, on par with majority of Christians or atheists. The picture is skewed by high profile stories of radical elements and ultra conservative sects.
There is about 1 million Muslims in Canada, and most of them can't be recognized just by the look. They look and behave completely normal like the rest of population. Sporadic trouble comes only from a tiny margin, and usually radicalized on internet angry and mental cases.

Yes, so far they engage in same capacity as the West, with bombing raids, weapons supply and advisory. I'm thinking that Putin will send ground troops to defeat IS with vengeance now, and with support of most Russians.
You can't give modern tanks or missile launchers to Hezbollah for two reasons. It takes years of training to master sophisticated weapons, secondly well armed Hezbollah is a dangerous proposition for stability of the region after IS is defeated.
Yes, but today they have weapons, which can be easy to use. We remember what happened in Afghanistan during the Russian invasion! They don't need tanks. And don't underestimate Hezbollah. I think they are trained. I think the war is not gonna stop for a long time. Actually we have another war in Yemen, although no one talks about that because it's further away from Europe. The war in Yemen it's related to the war in Syria. We have also tensions between China and USA at West Pacific ocean. The situation it's too problematic. All this happened because we have at white house an weak president.

Ah , I forgot something: if Hezbollah is dangerous about the stability of the region, this isn't the preoccupation or Russia. They don't care

Yazidis' Sinjar Mountains

I read that Sinjar is free. My congratulations to all Kurds and other people of goodwill.
Step by step the Kurdistan will be free and independent.

It was quick. God job Kurds!

As I said before, IS is extended and becomes depleted. All they can count on are terrorist attacks. They will be gone in few months. If Russians or French could send ground troops they would be gone in weeks.

It was quick. God job Kurds!

As I said before, IS is extended and becomes depleted. All they can count on are terrorist attacks. They will be gone in few months. If Russians or French could send ground troops they would be gone in weeks.

one of the 8 terrorists in Paris would be a man with French Nationality who became ISIS fighter and returned to France last month via Greece as a 'Syrian refugee'

one of the 8 terrorists in Paris would be a man with French Nationality who became ISIS fighter and returned to France last month via Greece as a 'Syrian refugee'

the problem with free movement in the EU .................they appear to come back via germany and netherlands and not checked at the french border

I read that Sinjar is free. My congratulations to all Kurds and other people of goodwill.
Step by step the Kurdistan will be free and independent.
Yes. Although I hope their compass shows west direction [emoji6], and remain thus.

This thread has been viewed 639589 times.

Back