Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

Also has the US delivered Rojava weapons and has recently opened two basements in Rojava.
This is not true! Stop spreading false Turkish/Barzani propaganda. (Rudaw/Basnews propaganda)

Both Rojava Kurds and the U.S. denied the weapons delivery. Also both Rojava Kurds and the U.S. denied about the existence of those 2 USA army bases in Rojava (suppose to exist 1 in Kobani and 1 in Rimelan)!

insulting people of other religious background by calling them "islamists".
Barzani is a child butcher and a GENOCIDAL maniac. He, his son, his cousin etc. have blood of Ezdi children on their hands.

They committed a GENOCIDE on innocent civilian Ezdi Kurds!

In 5 years time he build 6000 mosques in South Kurdistan. And he is not an Islamist?

Never forget and never forgive, what goes around comes around. For their crimes Barzani clan and his dogs (Zubari) will get a CAPITAL punishment!

can someone finally ban this retarded insulting prig once and for all. Otherwise I am going to freak the sh.t out on him. I have been silent long enough because I know he has some mental problems, but he doesn't learns and I don't need to take it from him even if he has his problems. And not only that does he also provide false informations.

Russia has delivered Peshmerga Anti-aircraft technology with 20.000 missiles.

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SU-23#Technik

Also has the US delivered Rojava weapons and has recently opened two basements in Rojava. The idiot above me has no idea what he is talking about and insulting people of other religious background by calling them "islamists".
Ouch Alan, hold your anger. Report offensive posts and let me deal with it. Sometimes I don't read repetitive long posts and missing stuff, or I'm not realising what is offensive for others in the region.

Barzani is a child butcher and a GENOCIDAL maniac. He, his son, his cousin etc. have blood of Ezdi children on their hands.

They committed a GENOCIDE on innocent civilian Ezdi Kurds!

In 5 years time he build 6000 mosques in South Kurdistan. And he is not an Islamist?

Never forget and never forgive, what goes around comes around. For their crimes Barzani clan and his dogs (Zubari) will get a CAPITAL punishment!
Goga, this is insanity. Please keep your insinuations and hatred to yourself. Stop you baseless accusations and demeaning of other ethnic groups. That's an official warning.

wow.

60 000 anti tank rounds? mean missiles? like TOW or MILAN?
20 000 anti air missiles?

these numbers are huge,
I doupt if any European country has so much weaponry,
except if we speak about 1950's weapons, or cheap models like LOW-80 or Bazooka

come on,
Yakuza wars are not religious,
since you are from Malta I expecte to say about Mafia, Kamora, Cosa Nostra etc, THEY DON"T KILL FOR RELIGIOUS PURPOSES,
Genocide of Yezidi Kurds was tru;ly religious as the attacks at Bali, as the Boco-Haram at Nigeria ki9dnap of 200 virgin christian girls,
Make the difference aamong religious wars, economical wars, expansion/imperial wars, etc

I am one of the few that said that Christianity turn the world a millenium back, and genocide Greeks and all pagans,

THEY DON"T SLAIN YEZIDI FOR MONEY, THEY SLAIN THEM CAUSE THEY 'WORSHIP THE SATAN' AS DAESH SAY,
THEY DiD NOT BOMB BALI FOR KICK AWAY TOURISTS, THEY BOMB IT CAUSE THEY WERE PAGANS,
THEY DON"T KIDNAP 200 Girls age 12-13 cause they wanted ransom, THEY KIDNAP THEM CAUSE THEY WERE CHRISTIAN

It is like, 'Oh she has a black cat, she is a witch, a sorceress, Burn her'

Yetos, you are not seeing the wood because of the trees. There are no grades for the type of atrocities commited, irrelevant were they come from. Have a look at this. Some food for thought for you.

“None of the ISIS fighters we interviewed in Iraq had more than primary school education,” Atran writes. “When asked ‘what is Islam?’ they answered ‘my life.’ They knew nothing of the Quran or Hadith.”

Have a look. http://www.vocativ.com/news/251306/psychology-terrorist/

οκ
First they ask usage of Greece to refuel, a corridor from Varna/Constanza to Athens, Greece denied, so they search the straight way, from Sohum to Palestine followinf the border lines,
no Russian aircarrier pass Vosporos sea, they were at Black sea internaitonal waters outside Georgia and Turkey, they went straight to Latakeia Himym or Heimim Base,

SAME WAY THEY RETURN, 5000 km on air, from Latakeia to aircarriers at black sea, to |Russia inland
found it at AP news about Sergei Suigu anouncements
or here if you can read Greek
http://www.stokokkino.gr/article/10...tismo-gia-to-taksidi-tis-epistrofis-sti-Rosia

again they will pass over Turkey airspace to return,

Thank you, but I could not find the word "Turkey" in this article, neither in greek nor in the english translation. I think the route of Russian planes to Syria is over the Caspian sea, Iran and Iraq.

I agree that Turkey is playing a very dubious role and it shouldn't get support from NATO.
But stop your rhetoric about liberating Constantinopel or Kurdish vendetta. Nobody is waiting for that and it won't happen.
It is that rhetoric that makes the west hesitant to support a Kurdish state.
Maybe you should stop allowing your forum to be used for extremist propaganda, like this guy is doing all the time.

It will happen. What goes around comes around. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. We will revenge every tear of a Kurdish child. If you think that will not happen, well you don't know the Kurds and the Kurdish culture very well..

If we don't revenge, then we have no right to exist!

NATO/West is responsible for Turkey's actions !
I support the Kurdish new state. But with only one thing to add: this new state should take either the North east Iran, which is indeed Kurdish region.

Well, it's not only about Kurds & Kurdistan in Syria. It is also between Alevi (Shia) and Sunni Arabs. Alevi and Sunni Arabs are never going to live with each other in peace. So the solution is to divide Syria between Alevitistan (Assad = Latakia & Tartus) and Sunni region.

It's obvious that Kurds are a different race (culture, language, DNA) So Kurds will be not part Alevitistan or Sunni region. So Kurdistan will become free and independent automatically.

It doesn't matter Kurds are invited in Geneva or not. The outcome will be always the same, disintegration of Syria. Syria is finished. It's all about the real politic. 'Real' Kurds (PKK) are prepared to fight against anybody to protect their homeland till the very end.

To answer your question, Russia supports a federative system in Syrian. Russia promised the Kurds that there will be at least a Kurdish federation in Syria. At least, but I don't think Syria will survive as 1 country. After what happened Alevi (Shia) Arabs will never manage their society together with Sunni Arabs.

The same can be said about Iraq.

Turks and Turkey are next. Kurds will NEVER become Turks and Kurks will never become Turks. So the only solution is separation, like in Syria. Kurdish nation is awaken. Power to the people. PKK will protect the Kurdish nation/race!
If the Russian soldiers, Hezbollah soldiers, Iranian soldiers, extremists Sunni foreign soldiers, leave from Syria, there is no any reason why the Sufi and Sunni could not live in peace with each other.

And if you believe in Christian prophecies, then Islam has to be a religion of the AntiChrist. Islam is against the Christians, so it's an against (ANTI) Christianity. AntiChrist has to be a Muslim then who believes in a false prophet.

But AntiChrisht will be defeated, so will be Islam. If you believe the Biblical prophecies, ofcourse…
Even if Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran unifies their military forces, they are a joke confronting to the military power of West. There is no risk from the Islamic world against the west. Enough with this kind of propaganda

Yes, this is a big news. I wonder what is his deal?

- Did he notice that Russia doesn't have money for this war?
It wasn't a big war and big expense, so probably the money is not a deal breaker. Besides Assad will pay back later when he can. However, maybe Putin figured that Assad never will unite Syria again, and will never pay back?

- Did he make a deal with US?
There was a very recent meeting on the highest level between these two. What deal it could have been?

- Did he make a deal with Saudi Arabia about freezing oil production, and for this he promised not to bomb Sunni Arabs in Syria anymore?
It is of highest priority for Putin to see oil prices go up very soon. Otherwise he is facing unrest in Russia. This could have been his main mission there in Near East.

-Did he make a deal with EU to secure Assad presidency during peace talks? Or some other deal, for example not to push more Syrians as refugees into Turkey and consequently Europe?
I didn't hear of any such deal by involved parties, yet.

Whatever it is, whatever the deal was and with whom, it was extremely unexpected move by Putin to withdraw his troops from this conflict.
Don't underestimate the huge expense of this military campaign. It's not nearby the Russian borders. [emoji6] . It coast a lot, and besides that, it is away from Russia

The solution is to break up Turkey as it should have been broken up after WW1................this will see peace in the area.

then recognise that the arab-spring is a message to kill everything which is not an arab or a sunni ...............its a genocide revolution on other races
The wahabism or salafism, it's indeed a nationalist Arabic doctrine, or better saying the Arabian Nazism doctrine. Their goal it's to make the whole world Arabic. Indeed they don't care about Islam nor God. Turkey it's otherwise, and it's against this doctrine, but they either are using Islam for their own goals.

Don't underestimate the huge expense of this military campaign. It's not nearby the Russian borders. [emoji6] . It coast a lot, and besides that, it is away from Russia
In order to become global superpower again they need to operate away from Russia too. Russians want Russia to become "Great" again. Putin delivers, in this case by protecting Russia's friend Assad. Other than that, being in Near East, perhaps he made a deal with Saudis about oil prices?

Oh, so it wasn't in Kerry's speech but in your loose interpretation. It is as valid as your interpretation of Mother Russia helping Kurds. Well, as you know, Mother Russia went home leaving Kurds alone in their fight. Deals with Turkey, Saudis, Syria or EU were more important than helping Kurds. Meet your "real friend" Putin.
And the rest of Kurdistan will be Sunni afterall. You will live in peace with Sunnis anyway, side by side. Start making friends with them.
We can't trust someone, who call a foreign country "mother Russia" .... That's pretty clear what is his goal. How a good patriot may call another country "mother"!!!!!

Kerry nor Merkel don't dare to say anything wrong about Erdogan, he implicitly even approved that Erdogan bombs the Kurds in Syria.
For Erdogan Merkel swallows all the principles that are holy for her in Europe.
Erdogan can do whatever pleases him and he knows it.
She needs to close an eye due to the refugee crisis

What are you talking about? There is a PYD embassy (Rojava embassy) in Mother Russian. While the U.S. still doesn't recognize PYD asa main political party of Rojava and still doesn't invite PYD representative to the U.S..

Rojava Kurds, PYD, have their own representatives/officials in Moscow. Do Rojava Kurds have their officials in Washington? NO!

According to Mother Russia, PKK is NOT a terror. organization, while to please Turks according to the EU and the U.S. PKK is terrorist organization.

The same PKK who helped the Ezdi Kurds from a total extermination by the Sunni Muslims.

Great Kurdistan will be never Islamic. There’re 1000times les mosques in Rojava than in Barzanistan (South Kurdistan areas occupiedby Barzani).

We will live in peace with Christians (the Assyrians)side by side. There will be no Sunni Muslims near us.

I heard that after the liberation of Mosul, Nineveh,native Jews who live in Mosul before the migration into Israel, will come backto Mosul.

Mosul will be Ezdi/Christian/Jewish city.

So Ezdi Kurds will be surrendered by the Christians and theJews to the East. And Rojava (Syrian) Kurds to the West. Rojava (Western) Kurds are the leastreligious and the most nationalistic/patriotic Kurds in the whole Kurdistan who defeated Sunni Islam, Turkey/Deash in Syria.
You still go on using this kind of strange term "mother Russia" . Why?

Not of my business. All what I want to say that Kurds do have weapons and those weapons are not from the U.S.!

Very simple. Real Kurds, like the PKK, are NOT Muslims! You like it or not, period.

In Ezdi towns and villages there are no mosques and there will be never mosques. The Ezdi towns, villages (within our region called Ezdixan) will be only populated by Ezdi Kurds and other non-Muslim Kurds. Maybe some Assyrian christians, maybe some Shia Tirkmen. But, like I said before, we don't want Sunni Muslims near us.
So, what you propose to do with the Sunni Kurds? Kill them all. An ethnic cleansing? A new genocide supported by the ayatollahs of Iran? ?

This thread has been viewed 641762 times.

Back