Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

I ask once more, which hostile sentences?

I think calling someone a headless chicken and stupid is not exactly normally behavior. And as far as I know mentioning Hitler should not be an offence to anyone. Is it maybe a taboo? I will be probably ignoring you from now on if you keep on discussing me. You are hijacking this thread.

BREAKING: The US has recognized the GENOSDIE against the Ezdi Kurds!

And who will pay for it? Barzani!

The Ezdi Kurds will get that traitor, Barzani the Islamist. His Sunni Muslim Peshmerga retreated and betrayed the holy Ezdi land of Shengal and the Ezdi Kurds. Barzani is ISIS, DAESH and worked together with the Sunni Muslim Islamist Erdogan (Turks), Sunni Muslim Arab Al-Baghdadi to kill the REAL most pure Kurds. They committed the GENOCIDE together!

Barzani betrayed his own race for Islam and he, his son and his clan will pay the HIGHEST price! He is not a Kurd, he is part of Islam nation, he is ISIS!

" The US says the Islamic State (IS) group has committed genocide against Yazidis, Christians and Shia Muslims. "

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35831711

" John Kerry: ISIS responsible for genocide "

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/17/politics/us-iraq-syria-genocide/index.html

But this was well known to be happening and there was lots of Media coverage and even the Vatican spoke about it way back. There were many accounts from the persecuted fleeing from terror. I guess this is just an official confirmation.

But this was well known to be happening and there was lots of Media coverage and even the Vatican spoke about it way back. There were many accounts from the persecuted fleeing from terror. I guess this is just an official confirmation.
The west has no opinion. Everybody in the west does what the USA says. USA recognized the GENOCIDE. So now there will be a TRIBUNAL to punish those who committed and were responsible for the GENOCE.

All the Ezdi survivors are saying that they were betrayed and killed by Barzani, his clan, and his Sunni Muslim Islamist gang Peshmerga Daesh terrorists.

We have got evidence and it's well documented!

Traitor Barzani = DAESH
Traitor Sunni Muslim Peshmerga = DAESH

There is no place for Islamist terrorist traitors in Kurdistan!

Sunni Muslim Barzani the Islamist terrorist and Erdogan, the wannabe Sunni Muslim Sultan terrorist are the biggest Daesh terrorists and now they will pay the highest price, with their life!

The whole free world has seen the true face of Sunni Islam. It's a GENOCIDAL religion and ideology.

Those who support Sunni Islam, support GENOCIDES, the highest crimes against humanity!

There is no future for Sunni Islam in the free world. Sunni Islam is finished!

Not only Erdogan is a criminal and a terrorist, but also his children!!!

" Erdogan's son under investigation in Italy over allegations of money laundering

Prosecutors in Bologna have launched a money laundering investigation against the son of the Turkish president. The probe is based on accusations put forward by an exiled political opponent of Tayyip Erdogan.
"

https://www.rt.com/news/332897-erdogan-son-italy-prosecution/

And then we have got this. The son of Erdogan fled Italy only not to be prosecuted.

" Erdogan's son abandoned Bologna over 'security' reasons - report "

https://www.rt.com/news/334511-erdogan-son-flee-italy/

I think calling someone a headless chicken and stupid is not exactly normally behavior. And as far as I know mentioning Hitler should not be an offence to anyone. Is it maybe a taboo? I will be probably ignoring you from now on if you keep on discussing me. You are hijacking this thread.

good idea, likewise

Have you ever heard of the Mafia style (non muslim) groups all around the globe including Japan? who probably between themselves exterminated over a million people and engaged in the most horrendous crimes and to which are not eradicated to this day?

Have you ever heard of the huge amount of (non muslim) regional, civil, and global wars that have resulted in the most hiddeous rapes, crimes that one can ever imagine?

Have you ever heard of the amount of (non religious) gang related deaths that terrorize whole communities world wide?

And why are you so concerned about the destruction of Pagan religion. Wasnt it Chritianity that converted most of the Pagan world? It seems that Muslims do not have much more left to do. Im not sure if there were any masacares involved but they say the South American situation wasn't a very pleasant one.

It seems that violence and hate can be well intertwined with some kind of human behaviour and it comes in all forms including those who manifest it in religious fanaticism, but not only.

Even if Islam did not exist no place in the world would be armonical (as per the word you used) and by singling out one situation as if its the appocalpse of the world and others pose no discomfort to the human race is not going to help your cause.

come on,
Yakuza wars are not religious,
since you are from Malta I expecte to say about Mafia, Kamora, Cosa Nostra etc, THEY DON"T KILL FOR RELIGIOUS PURPOSES,
Genocide of Yezidi Kurds was tru;ly religious as the attacks at Bali, as the Boco-Haram at Nigeria ki9dnap of 200 virgin christian girls,
Make the difference aamong religious wars, economical wars, expansion/imperial wars, etc

I am one of the few that said that Christianity turn the world a millenium back, and genocide Greeks and all pagans,

THEY DON"T SLAIN YEZIDI FOR MONEY, THEY SLAIN THEM CAUSE THEY 'WORSHIP THE SATAN' AS DAESH SAY,
THEY DiD NOT BOMB BALI FOR KICK AWAY TOURISTS, THEY BOMB IT CAUSE THEY WERE PAGANS,
THEY DON"T KIDNAP 200 Girls age 12-13 cause they wanted ransom, THEY KIDNAP THEM CAUSE THEY WERE CHRISTIAN

It is like, 'Oh she has a black cat, she is a witch, a sorceress, Burn her'

Official full statement of the U.S. Department of State (John Kerry) on GENOCIDE committed by Sunni Muslims (Erdogan, Barzani, Sunni Muslim Peshmerga, Al-Baghdadi, Saudi Arabia)

[video]http://video.state.gov/xode/accessible_player.html?bctid=4805322967001[/video]

http://video.state.gov/en/video/480...rks-on-daesh-and-genocide/s~creationDate/p~1/
I'm sorry, but I have to say that you have hearing or comprehension impairment. There is not even one sentence where secretary Kerry blames Sunni Muslims in general and all you have listed in particular like Barzani, Erdogan or Saudi Arabia. He explicitly and repeatedly blames for genocidal atrocities only Daesh, the so called Islamic State, period. If you don't agree with my assessment post exact minute and seconds of his speech when he blames the ones that you listed.

http://video.state.gov/xode/accessible_player.html?bctid=4805322967001

The beauty of his speech is that he not only want to see Daesh defeated militarily, but also protection of minorities afterword. After defeating Daesh, US wants to encourage and push for implementation of protection of various ethnic groups in the region. I think he means legal and constitutional protection of this mosaic of ethnicities and religions in new states, which come to existence after the war. Freedom of religion, protection of cultures, freedom of self determination, exactly where modern Western culture stands on. His emphasis on ideology of peaceful coexistence, rights and freedoms, is for me more exciting than previous philosophy of US international policy of catering only to US interests, sometimes having dictators as friends and disregarding breaking human rights by them.

So far beautiful speech on paper, and I think way overdue. In reality I think it means that, after the war, if existing states involved, Iraq and Syria, won't be inclusive enough, US will support independent existence of minority ethnic groups in their own independent states.
However, I'm not sure how long this new vision of Near East will last in US government. If Clinton wins, I expect continuation of this philosophy, and becoming of independent Kurdistan and Sunnistan, and who knows what new state. If Trump wins, and takes away US air force and Western coalition with it, perhaps we'll see Armageddon...

I'm sorry, but I have to say that you have hearing or comprehension impairment. There is not even one sentence where secretary Kerry blames Sunni Muslims in general and all you have listed in particular like Barzani, Erdogan or Saudi Arabia. He explicitly and repeatedly blames for genocidal atrocities only Daesh, the so called Islamic State, period. If you don't agree with my assessment post exact minute and seconds of his speech when he blames the ones that you listed.
There're survivors of the GENOCIDE and all survivors say the same thing that they were betrayed and killed by Sunni Muslim Islamist army of Barzani, his son and all his clan. The Peshmerga militia helped Sunni Arabs and Sunni Turk(men)s to kill the Ezdi Kurds.

Ezdi Kurds were killed by Sunni Muslim Arabs, Sunni Muslim Turks and Sunni Muslim KURDS!

Barzani made a deal with Erdogan for oil and to become an Emir of Barzanistan. Barzani wanted to pluder Krudish oil and sell it to Turkey and steal Kurdish money. Barzani the Islamsist doesn't care about Kurdish race. He cares only about his Islam religion and money. Erdogan wanted to become a Sultan/Khalifah of ISIS land.

Barzani sold out the REAL Kurds. His Sunni Muslim Islamist 10000 (ten thousand) strong Peshemera militia pulled from Shengal without firing a bullet and took the weapons from the innocent Ezdi Kurd population and gave it to those who killed the Ezdi.

The survivors of the GENOCIDE all tell the same thing!

Only just in 1 day they killed 10000 Ezdi Kurds.

But then came PKK and rescued the Ezdi from a total annihilation. PKK are the true saviors of Ezdi Kurds. Without PKK there would be no Ezdi Kurds in Shengal anymore.

Ezdi Kurds will get their own region called, Ezdixan (Ezdikhan). Ezdi Kurds have their own army now. They are protecting themselves now against the Sunni Muslims.

After the GENOCIDE we the Ezdi Kurds don't want Sunni Muslim Arabs and Turks near us. Ezdixan will be Islam FREE!

The future of Ezdi Kurds and their homeland Ezdixan will be in the hands of the Ezdi Kurds. We will be the masters of our own life, culture, language and our own ancestral homeland.

When there will be a Great Kurdistan, then Ezdixan will be part of greater Kurdistan.

Ezdi Kurds will still have their own federation within Great Kurdistan as protection of own religion.

So to make it short: there will be Great Kurdistan, Ezdixan (ancestral homeland of Ezdi Kurds) will be part of it, but it will have a special status with Great Kurdistan. Ezdixan will be a federal region within Great Kurdistan, with own army, with own cultural and religious holidays.

BTW. Today there is a religious holiday of Ezdi Kurds. Soon holidays like today will be official recognised holiday in Ezdixan, an Ezdi state!

There're survivors of the GENOCIDE and all survivors say the same thing that they were betrayed and killed by Sunni Muslim Islamist army of Barzani, his son and all his clan. The Peshmerga militia helped Sunni Arabs and Sunni Turk(men)s to kill the Ezdi Kurds.

Ezdi Kurds were killed by Sunni Muslim Arabs, Sunni Muslim Turks and Sunni Muslim KURDS!

Barzani made a deal with Erdogan for oil and to become an Emir of Barzanistan. Barzani wanted to pluder Krudish oil and sell it to Turkey and steal Kurdish money. Barzani the Islamsist doesn't care about Kurdish race. He cares only about his Islam religion and money. Erdogan wanted to become a Sultan/Khalifah of ISIS land.

Barzani sold out the REAL Kurds. His Sunni Muslim Islamist 10000 (ten thousand) strong Peshemera militia pulled from Shengal without firing a bullet and took the weapons from the innocent Ezdi Kurd population and gave it to those who killed the Ezdi.

The survivors of the GENOCIDE all tell the same thing!

Only just in 1 day they killed 10000 Ezdi Kurds.

But then came PKK and rescued the Ezdi from a total annihilation. PKK are the true saviors of Ezdi Kurds. Without PKK there would be no Ezdi Kurds in Shengal anymore.

Ezdi Kurds will get their own region called, Ezdixan (Ezdikhan). Ezdi Kurds have their own army now. They are protecting themselves now against the Sunni Muslims.

After the GENOCIDE we the Ezdi Kurds don't want Sunni Muslim Arabs and Turks near us. Ezdixan will be Islam FREE!

The future of Ezdi Kurds and their homeland Ezdixan will be in the hands of the Ezdi Kurds. We will be the masters of our own life, culture, language and our own ancestral homeland.

When there will be a Great Kurdistan, then Ezdixan will be part of greater Kurdistan.

Ezdi Kurds will still have their own federation within Great Kurdistan as protection of own religion.

So to make it short: there will be Great Kurdistan, Ezdixan (ancestral homeland of Ezdi Kurds) will be part of it, but it will have a special status with Great Kurdistan. Ezdixan will be a federal region within Great Kurdistan, with own army, with own cultural and religious holidays.

BTW. Today there is a religious holiday of Ezdi Kurds. Soon holidays like today will be official recognised holiday in Ezdixan, an Ezdi state!
Oh, so it wasn't in Kerry's speech but in your loose interpretation. It is as valid as your interpretation of Mother Russia helping Kurds. Well, as you know, Mother Russia went home leaving Kurds alone in their fight. Deals with Turkey, Saudis, Syria or EU were more important than helping Kurds. Meet your "real friend" Putin.
And the rest of Kurdistan will be Sunni afterall. You will live in peace with Sunnis anyway, side by side. Start making friends with them.

Kerry nor Merkel don't dare to say anything wrong about Erdogan, he implicitly even approved that Erdogan bombs the Kurds in Syria.
For Erdogan Merkel swallows all the principles that are holy for her in Europe.
Erdogan can do whatever pleases him and he knows it.

Oh, so it wasn't in Kerry's speech but in your loose interpretation. It is as valid as your interpretation of Mother Russia helping Kurds. Well, as you know, Mother Russia went home leaving Kurds alone in their fight. Deals with Turkey, Saudis, Syria or EU were more important than helping Kurds. Meet your "real friend" Putin.
What are you talking about? There is a PYD embassy (Rojava embassy) in Mother Russian. While the U.S. still doesn't recognize PYD asa main political party of Rojava and still doesn't invite PYD representative to the U.S..

Rojava Kurds, PYD, have their own representatives/officials in Moscow. Do Rojava Kurds have their officials in Washington? NO!

According to Mother Russia, PKK is NOT a terror. organization, while to please Turks according to the EU and the U.S. PKK is terrorist organization.

The same PKK who helped the Ezdi Kurds from a total extermination by the Sunni Muslims.

And the rest of Kurdistan will be Sunni afterall. You will live in peace with Sunnis anyway, side by side. Start making friends with them.

Great Kurdistan will be never Islamic. There’re 1000times les mosques in Rojava than in Barzanistan (South Kurdistan areas occupiedby Barzani).

We will live in peace with Christians (the Assyrians)side by side. There will be no Sunni Muslims near us.

I heard that after the liberation of Mosul, Nineveh,native Jews who live in Mosul before the migration into Israel, will come backto Mosul.

Mosul will be Ezdi/Christian/Jewish city.

So Ezdi Kurds will be surrendered by the Christians and theJews to the East. And Rojava (Syrian) Kurds to the West. Rojava (Western) Kurds are the leastreligious and the most nationalistic/patriotic Kurds in the whole Kurdistan who defeated Sunni Islam, Turkey/Deash in Syria.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? There is a PYD embassy(Rojava embassy) in Mother Russian. While the U.S. still doesn't recognize PYD asa main political party of Rojava and still doesn’t invite PYD representative tothe U.S..

Rojava Kurds, PYD, have their own representatives/officials in Moscow. Do Rojava Kurds have their officials in Washington? NO!

According to Mother Russia, PKK is NOT a terror. organization,while to please Turks according to the EU and the U.S. PKK is terrorist organization.

The same PKK who helped the Ezdi Kurds from a total exterminationby the Sunni Muslims.
Interesting. And what material help from Russia did you get?

We will live in peace with Christians (the Assyrians)side by side. There will be no Sunni Muslims near us.

I heard that after the liberation of Mosul, Nineveh,native Jews who live in Mosul before the migration into Israel, will come backto Mosul.
How do you propose achieving it if most Kurds are Sunni?

Kerry nor Merkel don't dare to say anything wrong about Erdogan, he implicitly even approved that Erdogan bombs the Kurds in Syria.
For Erdogan Merkel swallows all the principles that are holy for her in Europe.
Erdogan can do whatever pleases him and he knows it.

Turkey is burning. It is started!

Let him kill the Kurds in Northern Kurdistan. But for how long? There're 25 million Kurds in Turkey. He can't kill them all, right? The more Kurds get killed by Erdogan the bigger the resistance and reaction will be and the bigger the REVOLUTION!

Erdogan knows he is finished, so because of his hatred toward Kurds he is committing such a human right crimes.

People like Erdogan come very violently to their end. The only punishment that is awaiting for him is the CAPITAL punishment.

So Erdogan knows he and Turkey are going down, but he wants take as much innocent civilian Kurdish population with him.

Interesting. And what material help from Russia did you get?
Not of my business. All what I want to say that Kurds do have weapons and those weapons are not from the U.S.!

How do you propose achieving it if most Kurds are Sunni?
Very simple. Real Kurds, like the PKK, are NOT Muslims! You like it or not, period.

In Ezdi towns and villages there are no mosques and there will be never mosques. The Ezdi towns, villages (within our region called Ezdixan) will be only populated by Ezdi Kurds and other non-Muslim Kurds. Maybe some Assyrian christians, maybe some Shia Tirkmen. But, like I said before, we don't want Sunni Muslims near us.

Last edited:
No of my business. All what I want to say that Kurds do have weapons and those weapons are not from the U.S.!

“We’ve provided the peshmerga with more than 65 million rounds of rifle ammunition, 41,000 grenades, 115,000 mortar rounds, 60,000 anti-tank rounds including 1,000 [unguided] AT4s, more than 56,000 RPG rounds, 45,000 weapons including rifles, anti-tank systems, [and] heavy caliber machine guns,” Mr. Kerry said.
This is not to mention equipment for countering the threat of IEDs, or improvised explosive devices, including “more than 150 vehicles, ambulances [and] mine resistant vehicles,” he said, adding that “additional equipment is on the way: 5 million rounds of more rifles ammunition.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/24/john-kerry-us-has-sent-kurds-41000-grenades-and-60/

This is Sunni Muslim Peshmerga Islamists led by the Islamist leader Barzani in Barzani occupied South Kurdistan. Those who committed a GENOCIDE against the Ezdi Kurds.

The U.S. gave weapons to Southern Kurds (Barzani) and to Ezdi Kurds in Ezdixan (in Iraq). But the U.S. never gave weapons to the Western Kurds in Rojava (in Syria).

Not only the Ezdi Kurds, but also Western Kurds in Rojava don't like Sunni Muslim Islamist Kurds (Barzani) in Southern Kurdistan. There is a cold war between Barzani Kurds (Barzani occupied South Kurdistan) and Rojava Kurds (Western Kurdistan).

Ezdi Kurds + Rojava Kurds + PKK Kurds in Southern Kurdistan will defeat the Sunni Muslim Islamist dictator Barzani in South Kurdistan.

The real Kurds will take Barzani the Islamist down. He will pay for his betrayal!

can someone finally ban this retarded insulting idiot once and for all. Otherwise I am going to freak the sh.t out on him. I have been silent long enough because I know he has some mental problems, but he doesn't learn and I don't need to take it from him even if he has his problems. And not only that does he also provide false informations.

Russia has delivered Peshmerga Anti-aircraft technology with 20.000 missiles.

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SU-23#Technik

Also has the US delivered Rojava weapons and has recently opened two basements in Rojava. The idiot above me has no idea what he is talking about and insulting people of other religious background by calling them "islamists".

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 639928 times.

Back