I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Fustan, what does upbringing have to do with height? Height is genetically pre-determined.

Excuse me but i honestly don't understand what are you talking. You are a slav and your ancestors arrived in Balkans around 1.500 years ago. This is common knowledge. You don't know this?

They know this but deny it because they're not satisfied for being slavs, for some reason.

Wrong again.

It is Ancient preserved Atlanto-Med admixture, it peaks in Ghegs across Eastern Europe.

It is no transplant or anything like you are trying to make it just because many Greeks have higher Near-Eastern and West-Asian admixture than Albanians do, which lowers your Atlanto-Med.

You have a clear agenda to reduce Albanian significance of the Classic times, I put you in my ignore list.

no I have no agenda,
that is why I did not took much posts in this thread,
but the difference is obvious,

it clearly a population that moved from elsewhere to Albania,
and surely not ancient,
rather Roman or medieval Crusades or Normands,
the peak is very high to consider it ancient, as also is not from Anatoolia neither from Alps neither from Yamnaa,
it is from West Europe,

Admit it and do not hide behind finger,
Like it or not,
Atlantic is not a mark that created in Balkans,
but a mark brought to Aimos peninsula.

And Near Eastern / West Asian, which Greeks score high in, isn't either. I think most Europeans would argue that Atlantic component has it's place in the Balkans (Europe) more than the Near Eastern / West Asian component.

And Near Eastern / West Asian, which Greeks score high in, isn't either. I think most Europeans would argue that Atlantic component has it's place in the Balkans (Europe) more than the Near Eastern / West Asian component.

again you attack me, and my country, saying nothing,
only insults without meaning,

You are Not to be taken serious.

again you attack me, and my country, saying nothing,
only insults without meaning,

You are Not to be taken serious.

What? I did not attack you or your country. Greeks score high in NE and WA components. These are facts.

You're the one here who are trying to attack me and my countrymen by implying that we are newly arrived to the balkans via western europe, while ignoring the fact that it is most likely an Indo-European component of some sorts.

Exactly. This makes Yetos points invalid.

Yetos, thank you for making these strong points about Atlanto-Mediterranean admixture.

I may be freshman on here, but not genetics. Why you choose to never defend your point but instead throw shade and weak disses. Probably because you know you are wrong and cant defend your theory with solid facts. I have NEVER seen true Mediterranean that isnt SLAV who is TALL. You Illyrian Meditids barely tall as my knee. Or should I say "PAPA ITALIANO". I am taking out entire Illyrian army on here 1 by 1. You want to be warrior but first has to be in your bloodline. #THRACIAN #SARMATIAN. This one for NIK.

Hahaha you arent taking out any illyrians.
Every time i catch you and the 3-4 other slavagandists i slaughter you with words.
The only things you know how to do is spam non sense post and overcrowd threads.

That is not how you win a discussion.

It reminds me of when children hold their ears and yell out loud, because they know the parent is right but wont admit it.

My child, we albanian parents will warm your mouth with a loud verbal slap across the face for pulling off such tactics.

Soon ill make a thread were we can do updates every time you 5-o-slavs-gang come up with new origins theories of the South slavs.
At the end of the year we can watch how long the list of ancient peoples which the slavs descended from will be.
So far we have Illyrians, thracians, Getae, goths, vlachs, bastarnae and many more.

but a mark brought to Aimos peninsula.
Wrong.

West-Asian and Near-Eastern admixture that is higher in Greeks is not native, they are Middle Eastern admixtures.

Atlanto-Med admixture is Proto-Basque that exists in Albanians, preserved since many thousands of years. The oldest languages of Europe.

Ignored once and for all, Yetos.

@ Fatherland and Fustan

Europe has many waves

Neolithic farmers came from Near East and minor Asia much Before IE entrance,

SO YES GREEKS ARE PREVIOUS THAN THE ATLANTIC ONES IN BALKANS,

IE came also from Anatolia and Yamnaa

BUT YAMNAA HAS VERY LITTLE ATLANTIC MARK

so should early IE,

EUROPE WAS CONQUERED FROM SOUTH (neolithic) AND EAST (IEans),
NOT FROM THE WEST,

the ones who understand the above,
surely understand that Atlantic mark in Balkans is rather new,
with most possible Roman Army legion bringing West Europeans,
or Crusaders, or Normands,
I do not know if Separadim Jews from Spain and Navarra have it,
so I keep my precautions.

and to avoid misunderstandings ATLANTIC mark IS NOT MADE IN AIMOS

Atlantic Mark is created West of Alps,
Gasgones should have it, but not Balkanic people,

LIKE IT OR NOT
THAT IS A FACT,

have a good night gentlemen,

I have to go and celebrate solar Solstice

Balkanite finally make appearance. Words dont hurt me nephew. It take much more. Im very proud SLAV. Check my dna results below.

@ Fatherland and Fustan

ATLANTIC mark IS NOT MADE IN AIMOS

Wrong, the component is Atlanto-Med, both Mediterranean and Atlantic. That means both WHG and Neolithic.

It is proto-Bell Beaker component. proto-Bell Beaker remnants were found in the Balkans through the Cetina culture.

As you can see, it is called Atlanto-Med as it peaks in both Basque and Sardinia. In the Balkans it is the highest component:

MDLPatlantomed.jpg

Goodbye and welcome to ignore list.

Keep quoting me though. Let the people see the truth.

I am not reading your posts Yetos. You are better off in my ignore list. You have proven that your posts are all nonsensical.

Bye.

SO YES GREEKS ARE PREVIOUS THAN THE ATLANTIC ONES IN BALKANS,
Maybe the ancient greeks, but they are no more, long time ago.

Maybe the ancient greeks, but they are no more, long time ago.
The Ancient Greeks were more Atlantic, or Atlanto-Med admixed. Like the map I showed above of Atlanto-Med admixture which peaks in Albanians across Eastern Europe.

Guys, this is becoming a perpetual machine. You will get nothing out of it.
Clearly there are people that think one way, and those that think in another.

The useful information has been said, discussed and even repeated few times.
People keep their opinions, fair enough.

Wrong, the component is Atlanto-Med, both Mediterranean and Atlantic. That means both WHG and Neolithic.

It is proto-Bell Beaker component. Bell Beakers remnants were found in the Balkans through the Cetina culture.

As you can see, it is called Atlanto-Med as it peaks in both Basque and Sardinia.

MDLPatlantomed.jpg

Goodbye and welcome to ignore list.

oh boy

You are making my day

what next?

Albania is a bell Beaker?
Albanians come from Bell beaker?

bell beaker map

images

or another bell beaker map,

Bellbeaker_map_europe.jpg

I do not see any Bell Beaker in Balkans,

(hahaha, and you put me in ignore list)

I think it is better to stay with you guys, making my day.

another Bell beaker map

250px-Beaker_culture.png

oh I see a little bit of Balkans on the map.

Balkanite finally make appearance. Words dont hurt me nephew. It take much more.

Word dont hurt Kingslav, Kingslav hurt word. *gorilla sound*

Words dont hurt you, but it seems like you own origins are keeping you up at night.

Just laying there in your bed, wishing you could someday be an Illyrian or a Thracian. All while thinking these thoughts in the slavic language.

This thread has been viewed 574691 times.

Back