Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

She has been brainwashed by nationalistic propaganda taught in schools and then gets her news and facts via facebook or twitter sites , ie fake stories .............there is no other explanation

For the record I try to make peace, hahah, I have feeling this discussion will never end

The Albanians are the descendants of the following Illyrian tribes: Albani, Taulantii, Enchele, Arbi, Ardiaei, and Amantini. With some Corinthian Greek from Apollonia. That should pretty much sum up Albanian dna and who they came from.

But she from Kosovo cuz? Last I heard Gheg stock got the pure genes, Slavs in south

Firstly, I'm trying to understand this from a position where I give you the benefit of doubt.

She is literally the first and only Albanian that has produced a video of their genetic results on youtube
(you know this very well obviously as you seem to have procured the vid with glee).

It's obvious shes not very informed/knowledgeable on genetics in general and genetic testing in particular as she takes her "Italy/Greece"
result at pure face value to mean that her family is actually greek/italian now.

Secondly, you are using 1, thats right 1 ancestry dna result of one clueless teenage Albanian girl, to extrapolate something extraordinary, namely,
that all Albanians have a Slav admixture that you want them to have.

Maybe its true, I don't see it unlikely that Albanians have slav admixture considering we are neighbours yeah? But what is your deep emotional investment
in continuously posting this video in other threads as well?

According to the Serbian DNA project 1/5 of serbs are E-V13, what do you think this means?

But again, I didn't comment until I saw that you are posting this video of this girl in other threads. Whats the purpose in your mind? What do you achieve?
Incessant agitation, provocations and muddying the water, and then retreating and feigning innocence i.e:

For the record I try to make peace, hahah, I have feeling this discussion will never end

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Well,Pelasgians were the ancestors og Greeks, people who lived at south ofBalkan peninsula prior to migration of J2 people (Minoan Greeks).They were probably mixed with other people from Balkans, carriers ofI2 and G haplogroups. Since concentration of I2 haplogroup is not sohigh at Greece and Albania as it is in the rest of Balkans, it islogical to connect Pelasgians as predominant carriers of E-V13haplogroup. Due to the push of J2 migrants, E-V13 people probablymigrated further north and spread over all Balkan peninsula. Duringthe time Pelasgians become hellenized and lost their nationalidentity. Ancient Greek tribes Ionians and Aeolians are according totradition of Pelasgian origin. Even name Ionians indicatesgeographical origin of this tribe. Any unhellenized Pelasgians,probably were romanzied during rule of Rome. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]E-V13haplogruop is present in all Balkan nations in significant ammountand even 10% of Austrian people have this haplogroup. Highestconcentrations are among Greeks and Albanians. Higher concentrationof this haplogroup among Kosovo Albanians can be easily explained.Since population of Kosovo Albanians increased over ten times just in20th century, it is logical that during time, this will lead toincrease of most abundant haplogroup over other haplogroups. Toconclude any Balkan nation can not claim any descendentship fromoriginal carriers of E-V13 haplogroup. Original carriers of E-V13haplogroup probably used Non-Indo-European languages, while allBalkan nations use Indo-European languages.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Regardingorigin of Albanians[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1Unromanized Dacians[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Ifthis happens, there should be any history records about migrationfrom Dacia. No records about this are available. I2 haplogroup shouldbe dominant haplogroup with unromanzied Dacians and this group ispresent very little in Albanians. So this theory has manydeficiencies.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]2.Caucasian theory[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Iconsider this theory obsolete. There are no records about any bigmigration from Caucasus to Balkan. There are records of relocation ofCircassian people to Balkan during Turkish rule. However, Albaniannation was created much before migration and newcomers becomeAlbanized during the time. Consequence of Circassian relocationprobably increased amount of J2 haplogroups among Albanians. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]3.Dardani,Illyrians and others tribes from Blakan[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Dardaniwere Tracians tribe. Origin of Illyrian is questionable. Based on theterritory where they lived they should be carriers of I2 haplogroupwhich is very low at Albanians. After of conquest of Romans allBalkan become romanized. Aromanians and Romanians can only claimdescendentship of Romanized people from Balkan. If Albanian languagewas created from any of previously romanized nations, Albanianlanguage should belongs to Romance languages and should not be alanguage isolate.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Yhaplogrop analysis[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Albaniansdiffers from other Balkan nations in much higher abundance (over 20%)of R1b haplogroup. Concentration of this haplogroup is also high inMacedonia, but it is probably much lower in ethnic Macedonians. Ibelieve that this data is key of determination of origin ofAlbanians. However there are no historical records about anymigration of well known carriers of R1b haplogroup to this part ofEurope, except Dorians and Scordisci about one millennium before anyhistorical records of Albanians. R1b is also very high in Greeceprobably because contribution of Dorians and in order todifferentiate Greeks and Albanians R1b additional data are neededespecially about different subclades of R-M269.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Balkanis also witness of one interesting process, where much smaller groupsof migrants culturally assimilated much more abundant localpopulation and left them own language. In Serbia contribution of R1a haplogroups is less than 20% and in Montenegro iseven below 10%. However carriers of that haplogroups managed toassimilate much more numerous locals. In Hungary happen the sameprocess, where not less than 20.000 Asian horsemen conquered allPannonian Basin. But this didn't happen in Bulgaria where conquerorsjust left the name of nation (and forcing Volga Tatars to change thename) and assimilate within locals. It seems that the similar storyhappen with Albanians.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Accordingto analysis more then 50% of carriers of R1b haplogroup in Kosovohave subclade R-L23(xM412) also known as R1b1a1a2a. This sublade isonly found at rates of 11.4% (Kosovo), 2.4% (Poland) and 2.4%south-east Bashkortostan. This emphasizes that homeland of R1bcarriers of Kosovo Albaninas is Pontic–Caspian steppe. It seemsthat first data about existence of Albanians are records after 10thcentury and it is very difficult to to distinguish those with recordsabout Aromanins since both groups live in same area. So from wherethose R1b carries came? Well in the same historical time Cumansappeared in Europe. They were very influential among all Balkannations and served as Byzantine mercenaries. It seems that due tomany conflicts where Cumans were involved for Byzantine, there werepermanent settlements of Cumans on Byzantine territory. As allPontic–Caspian steppe people, Cumans were confederation ofdifferent ethnic groups. Most of them used Turkic languages due toassimilations of different Turkic and Mongols invaders, butgenetically they were probably carriers of R1b haplogrup. Some ofthem preserved their original language, because turkification was notso efficient due to huge space of Pontic–Caspian steppe. AfterCumans were defeated from Mongols, they spread to many directions.Some of them migrated to Balkan and Hungary. In Hungary together withCumans settled Jasz people who menage to preserve their original nonTurkic language. Some Cumans left on Crimea where they become CrimeanTatars and some stay in Moldova where they become Gagauz. InMacedonia Cumans left name Kumanovo as proof of their presence. Sothere are lot proofs which can connect Albanians and Cumans and theirallies who settled on Balkans. However many evidences and proofs areneeded to confirm this. Also recently are published articles aboutlinguistic similarities of Albanian and Armenians. Armenians is onlysurvived original language of R1b people. [/FONT]

Well, thanks for the reply. I am not so familiar about that specific topic. I am more curious about origin of name Albania and how that name was given regardless how Albanians called themselves in native language. And how that name was given to Albanians by other nation. For example, Slavic nations call Germans "Nemci" what means mute people, people which can not understand language when you speak to them. Is there any connection with Caucasian Albania, or maybe with Alans? Are there any explanations?

The Albanians are the descendants of the following Illyrian tribes: Albani, Taulantii, Enchele, Arbi, Ardiaei, and Amantini. With some Corinthian Greek from Apollonia. That should pretty much sum up Albanian dna and who they came from.

what about the dorians and epirotes, they where there before the Corinthian Greeks of ~700BC

Well, thanks for the reply. I am not so familiar about that specific topic. I am more curious about origin of name Albania and how that name was given regardless how Albanians called themselves in native language. And how that name was given to Albanians by other nation. For example, Slavic nations call Germans "Nemci" what means mute people, people which can not understand language when you speak to them. Is there any connection with Caucasian Albania, or maybe with Alans? Are there any explanations?

Read above on Azzoros post one of the Illyrian tribes is call Albani, maybe this can ring a bell....or keep wondering about Caucasian Albania or why not Alani.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Albanians are Illyrians, at leass in culture. The languages are almost identical if you look at the words and names. If you look at Illyrian Kings and Queens, modern albanian names are mostly derived from these.

any new research and ydna test on Kosovan albanians? the figure 47% E is absolutely unbelievable for me! could higher testers lessen this percentage? and in general 29% E for albanians is quite high too.

any new research and ydna test on Kosovan albanians? the figure 47% E is absolutely unbelievable for me! could higher testers lessen this percentage? and in general 29% E for albanians is quite high too.

These percentages are still based on a small sample size (~140 albanians total) so its possible it changes, but likely that the E remains quite high. I have the suspicion that once testing becomes more widespread
here we will see some G2a

These percentages are still based on a small sample size (~140 albanians total) so its possible it changes, but likely that the E remains quite high. I have the suspicion that once testing becomes more widespread
here we will see some G2a

I think. It will remain at its percentage give or take a few points. Assuming the extended male relatives of said testers are extensive, I would assume the current figures give or take are probable.

I don't see E-V13 being minority of every Albanian tested. It would probably climb or drop marginally.

In my opinion, there are 2 great possibilities on why albanians are at least in theory related to E3b and j2b, pretty strange for an european country.
1) First of all the most accredited one that I personally formulated is that E3b at least is not to be taken as an albanian original gene, but as an haplogroup that came into albanian bloodlines as an error, why this?
Doing an analysis of the albanian language we can learn a lot of things, whith what people we interacted, when and what kind of iteration we had with them.
As for the albanian language taking the most inportant parts of the language I am not gonna consider words, easly exchangable for new terms, but I am going to take more important and characteristic things like desinences, attributes, and articles.
First thing is that the most related language with albanian in the entire world is Romanian, wich is thaght to be a heavly latinized version of albanian, or of a pretty close language to what albanian is, but going deeply in this we get to the baltic link: this link consists in the formation of desinences and attributes in both albanian and baltic languages.
Some studies show us how when attributing mor informations to a subjects it adds a lot of things to the words, practical examples:

english:dog albanian:qien
english:the dog albanian:qieni
english:the dogs albanian:qienet
english:eek:f the dog albanian:i qienit
english:eek:f the dogs albanian:i qienevet

english:dog estonian:koer
english:the dog estonian:koer
english:the dogs estonian:koerad
english:eek:f the dog estonian:koera
english:eek:f the dogs estonian:koerad

This were just a bunch of examples to se that in both albanian and baltic langs (In this case estonian as a referrence) we notice how when we add more sense and informations about the subject it forms in a similar way common only to albanian and baltic/uralic languages (Estonian.Finnish,lithuanian,latvian,permian,saami,samoiedic,hungarian,etc...) so this prooves that in archaic times during the split of the albanian language from the indo european languages,cultures and peoples the first non european language group that they interacted with and from wich had substancial contributes to grammar, not just loan words but grammatical sintaxial structure, was the uralic group, this means that at least albanians at this point should have interacted with i.e people mostly carriers of R and I haplogroups and baltics carriers of haplogroup N should have this 3 in their bloodlines, then after this decending in the balkan peninsula they encountered mediterranenan people carrier of J haplogroup with wich would have limitated contacts.
From this factors I deduct in my first theory that true albanians carry around 40% R1b, 20-30% R1a(slavic) because of slavic heavy interactions, and around 30% of I, and maybe 10-15% J.
Foe so I deduct that the albanians carriers of mostly E3b and J2b not only aren't original albanians, but could also have had crossing brreds with turkish during the ottoman empire or they are turkish and saharian people arrived from all around the ottoman empire who came to albania to settle there as the muslim ruling class, for so I think that the test done on 1100 albanians is wrong in the sense that have been taken the wrong people for the test, like it is impossible that kosovo albanians are 50% e1b1b because we have to remember also that 50% of albanian speaking kosovars are just albanian speaking but not albanian by bloos, in fact the other 50% of kosovar DNA reconducts to what I said.

Wrong kosovo dna test
43.85% E1b1b
25% R1
10% I

Right one (supposed by me)
50%R
30%I
20%J

2)
Theory less thaught albanians are on theyr own with dna and everithing, they come from africa directly to yhe caucasus 10000 years ago and then they come to the balkans staying on their own by DNA, culture and everything, but again this doesn't explain the language and how we could be white, because we are (personal expirience) with an african-semitc dna.

Origins of albanians

In my opinion, there are 2 great possibilities on why albanians are at least in theory related to E3b and j2b, pretty strange for an european country. 1) First of all the most accredited one that I personally formulated is that E3b at least is not to be taken as an albanian original gene, but as an haplogroup that came into albanian bloodlines as an error, why this? Doing an analysis of the albanian language we can learn a lot of things, whith what people we interacted, when and what kind of iteration we had with them. As for the albanian language taking the most inportant parts of the language I am not gonna consider words, easly exchangable for new terms, but I am going to take more important and characteristic things like desinences, attributes, and articles. First thing is that the most related language with albanian in the entire world is Romanian, wich is thaght to be a heavly latinized version of albanian, or of a pretty close language to what albanian is, but going deeply in this we get to the baltic link: this link consists in the formation of desinences and attributes in both albanian and baltic languages. Some studies show us how when attributing mor informations to a subjects it adds a lot of things to the words, practical examples: english:dog albanian:qien english:the dog albanian:qieni english:the dogs albanian:qienet english of the dog albanian:i qienit english of the dogs albanian:i qienevet english:dog estonian:koer english:the dog estonian:koer english:the dogs estonian:koerad english of the dog estonian:koera english of the dogs estonian:koerad This were just a bunch of examples to se that in both albanian and baltic langs (In this case estonian as a referrence) we notice how when we add more sense and informations about the subject it forms in a similar way common only to albanian and baltic/uralic languages (Estonian.Finnish,lithuanian,latvian,permian,saami,samoiedic,hungarian,etc...) so this prooves that in archaic times during the split of the albanian language from the indo european languages,cultures and peoples the first non european language group that they interacted with and from wich had substancial contributes to grammar, not just loan words but grammatical sintaxial structure, was the uralic group, this means that at least albanians at this point should have interacted with i.e people mostly carriers of R and I haplogroups and baltics carriers of haplogroup N should have this 3 in their bloodlines, then after this decending in the balkan peninsula they encountered mediterranenan people carrier of J haplogroup with wich would have limitated contacts. From this factors I deduct in my first theory that true albanians carry around 40% R1b, 20-30% R1a(slavic) because of slavic heavy interactions, and around 30% of I, and maybe 10-15% J. Fo so I deduct that the albanians carriers of mostly E3b and J2b not only aren't original albanians, but could also have had crossing brreds with turkish during the ottoman empire or they are turkish and saharian people arrived from all around the ottoman empire who came to albania to settle there as the muslim ruling class, for so I think that the test done on 1100 albanians is wrong in the sense that have been taken the wrong people for the test, like it is impossible that kosovo albanians are 50% e1b1b because we have to remember also that 50% of albanian speaking kosovars are just albanian speaking but not albanian by bloos, in fact the other 50% of kosovar DNA reconducts to what I said. Wrong kosovo dna test 43.85% E1b1b 25% R1 10% I Right one (supposed by me) 50%R 30%I 20%J 2) Theory less thaught albanians are on theyr own with dna and everithing, they come from africa directly to yhe caucasus 10000 years ago and then they come to the balkans staying on their own by DNA, culture and everything, but again this doesn't explain the language and how we could be white, because we are (personal expirience) whit, so we shouldn't have an african-semitc dna.

In my opinion, there are 2 great possibilities on why albanians are at least in theory related to E3b and j2b, pretty strange for an european country. 1) First of all the most accredited one that I personally formulated is that E3b at least is not to be taken as an albanian original gene, but as an haplogroup that came into albanian bloodlines as an error, why this? Doing an analysis of the albanian language we can learn a lot of things, whith what people we interacted, when and what kind of iteration we had with them. As for the albanian language taking the most inportant parts of the language I am not gonna consider words, easly exchangable for new terms, but I am going to take more important and characteristic things like desinences, attributes, and articles. First thing is that the most related language with albanian in the entire world is Romanian, wich is thaght to be a heavly latinized version of albanian, or of a pretty close language to what albanian is, but going deeply in this we get to the baltic link: this link consists in the formation of desinences and attributes in both albanian and baltic languages. Some studies show us how when attributing mor informations to a subjects it adds a lot of things to the words, practical examples: english:dog albanian:qien english:the dog albanian:qieni english:the dogs albanian:qienet english of the dog albanian:i qienit english of the dogs albanian:i qienevet english:dog estonian:koer english:the dog estonian:koer english:the dogs estonian:koerad english of the dog estonian:koera english of the dogs estonian:koerad This were just a bunch of examples to se that in both albanian and baltic langs (In this case estonian as a referrence) we notice how when we add more sense and informations about the subject it forms in a similar way common only to albanian and baltic/uralic languages (Estonian.Finnish,lithuanian,latvian,permian,saami,samoiedic,hungarian,etc...) so this prooves that in archaic times during the split of the albanian language from the indo european languages,cultures and peoples the first non european language group that they interacted with and from wich had substancial contributes to grammar, not just loan words but grammatical sintaxial structure, was the uralic group, this means that at least albanians at this point should have interacted with i.e people mostly carriers of R and I haplogroups and baltics carriers of haplogroup N should have this 3 in their bloodlines, then after this decending in the balkan peninsula they encountered mediterranenan people carrier of J haplogroup with wich would have limitated contacts. From this factors I deduct in my first theory that true albanians carry around 40% R1b, 20-30% R1a(slavic) because of slavic heavy interactions, and around 30% of I, and maybe 10-15% J. Fo so I deduct that the albanians carriers of mostly E3b and J2b not only aren't original albanians, but could also have had crossing brreds with turkish during the ottoman empire or they are turkish and saharian people arrived from all around the ottoman empire who came to albania to settle there as the muslim ruling class, for so I think that the test done on 1100 albanians is wrong in the sense that have been taken the wrong people for the test, like it is impossible that kosovo albanians are 50% e1b1b because we have to remember also that 50% of albanian speaking kosovars are just albanian speaking but not albanian by bloos, in fact the other 50% of kosovar DNA reconducts to what I said. Wrong kosovo dna test 43.85% E1b1b 25% R1 10% I Right one (supposed by me) 50%R 30%I 20%J 2) Theory less thaught albanians are on theyr own with dna and everithing, they come from africa directly to yhe caucasus 10000 years ago and then they come to the balkans staying on their own by DNA, culture and everything, but again this doesn't explain the language and how we could be white, because we are (personal expirience) whit, so we shouldn't have an african-semitc dna.

Is there a flu season in Serbia? You have written under high fever conditions!

In my opinion, there are 2 great possibilities on why albanians are at least in theory related to E3b and j2b, pretty strange for an european country.
1) First of all the most accredited one that I personally formulated is that E3b at least is not to be taken as an albanian original gene, but as an haplogroup that came into albanian bloodlines as an error, why this?
Doing an analysis of the albanian language we can learn a lot of things, whith what people we interacted, when and what kind of iteration we had with them.
As for the albanian language taking the most inportant parts of the language I am not gonna consider words, easly exchangable for new terms, but I am going to take more important and characteristic things like desinences, attributes, and articles.
First thing is that the most related language with albanian in the entire world is Romanian, wich is thaght to be a heavly latinized version of albanian, or of a pretty close language to what albanian is, but going deeply in this we get to the baltic link: this link consists in the formation of desinences and attributes in both albanian and baltic languages.
Some studies show us how when attributing mor informations to a subjects it adds a lot of things to the words, practical examples:
english:dog albanian:qien
english:the dog albanian:qieni
english:the dogs albanian:qienet
english:eek:f the dog albanian:i qienit
english:eek:f the dogs albanian:i qienevet
english:dog estonian:koer
english:the dog estonian:koer
english:the dogs estonian:koerad
english:eek:f the dog estonian:koera
english:eek:f the dogs estonian:koerad
This were just a bunch of examples to se that in both albanian and baltic langs (In this case estonian as a referrence) we notice how when we add more sense and informations about the subject it forms in a similar way common only to albanian and baltic/uralic languages (Estonian.Finnish,lithuanian,latvian,permian,saami,samoiedic,hungarian,etc...) so this prooves that in archaic times during the split of the albanian language from the indo european languages,cultures and peoples the first non european language group that they interacted with and from wich had substancial contributes to grammar, not just loan words but grammatical sintaxial structure, was the uralic group, this means that at least albanians at this point should have interacted with i.e people mostly carriers of R and I haplogroups and baltics carriers of haplogroup N should have this 3 in their bloodlines, then after this decending in the balkan peninsula they encountered mediterranenan people carrier of J haplogroup with wich would have limitated contacts.
From this factors I deduct in my first theory that true albanians carry around 40% R1b, 20-30% R1a(slavic) because of slavic heavy interactions, and around 30% of I, and maybe 10-15% J.
Foe so I deduct that the albanians carriers of mostly E3b and J2b not only aren't original albanians, but could also have had crossing brreds with turkish during the ottoman empire or they are turkish and saharian people arrived from all around the ottoman empire who came to albania to settle there as the muslim ruling class, for so I think that the test done on 1100 albanians is wrong in the sense that have been taken the wrong people for the test, like it is impossible that kosovo albanians are 50% e1b1b because we have to remember also that 50% of albanian speaking kosovars are just albanian speaking but not albanian by bloos, in fact the other 50% of kosovar DNA reconducts to what I said.
Wrong kosovo dna test
43.85% E1b1b
25% R1
10% I
Right one (supposed by me)
50%R
30%I
20%J
2)
Theory less thaught albanians are on theyr own with dna and everithing, they come from africa directly to yhe caucasus 10000 years ago and then they come to the balkans staying on their own by DNA, culture and everything, but again this doesn't explain the language and how we could be white, because we are (personal expirience) with an african-semitc dna.
Does not exist in Albanian language such words like:
albanian:qien
albanian:qieni
albanian:qienet
albanian:i qienit
albanian:i qienevet

This thread has been viewed 702105 times.

Back