Are South Slavs more Balkan Native than Slavic?

Lmao, me:

u9ElPfw.png

Most Tuscans themselves plot outside the center, at Albanians aswell.

Look at my single population source and understand how single population match works I am closer to Tuscany than normal Abruzzo because I am slightly above them, does that mean I am actually Tuscan/Illyrian NO

You lost the argument. You ask for evidence, you get evidence, then you cry and moan "only one sample!" "doesn't count!". The point is there are papers showing majority of Albanian samples are eastern tuscan like with a northwest shift. Maybe do more reading and less t-rolling.

Do you plot dead set on Tuscany print the whole map like you did the other day. Closer to, it's the same as on it. On it means on it closer to it means closer to it. Let's assume you did plot on Tuscany it still doesn't prove you're Illyrian

You need help. They won't be directly on it since genetics is fluctuating since the early middle ages. The point is without a Albanian sample, Albanians are genetically eastern shifted Tuscans, theres a shared web of ancestry. It has been proven. An internet T-Roll like you isn't going to change that fact.

Referring to a handful of posted sample as "most Albanians" is quite asinine. In reality most Albanians plot something like me, with a bit more of an eastern shift, still closest to Tuscans after Albanians. which is the exact point. You were already advised regarding scientifically published papers with large sample sizes that all rule the same thing..Albanians are modeled as Eastern Shifted Tuscans. Whats more, many northern Albanians Ghegs have a northwest shift, moreso than any south Slavs. See how that works into a "Greek", "Thracian" origin. You just can't fathom Albanians being linked to a surviving Illyrian tribe that escaped Romanization. The very thought terrifies you because 1/8th of you would have to admit ancestors of Albanians were already in Kosova and Montenegro. God forbid....

I have admitted Albanians plot in various, region no one is the same apart from Jewish groups and Sub Saharan African. You have proved without doubt you are closer to general Albanians/ and North Central Romans at the same time. But I should imagine that North Central Italians would be generally closer even still. But it's a generalisation of course. Yes you are closer to Tuscany one province of Central Italy that was populated by various ethnic groups including Illyrian.
#
Physical North Central Italians would still plot dead set on Rome or Tuscany or Milan that's just my two cents about it. Really. the closer you get the more likely it is to be it. I thought Bachus said you have some kind of Slavic input from somewhere too. Please remember that I am closer to Tuscany that South Italians but I am not claiming to be Illyrian or more Illyrian than them because it's just silly :D

You need help. They won't be directly on it since genetics is fluctuating since the early middle ages. The point is without a Albanian sample, Albanians are genetically eastern shifted Tuscans, theres a shared web of ancestry. It has been proven. An internet T-Roll like you isn't going to change that fact.
Yes and so do I what's your point?

An Albanian ultra-nationalist with a Pyrrhus avatar just claimed that Macedonians weren't Greek (but Albanian I assume) in this thread, but thanks to you it's not the most delusional post here so his fantasies remained unchallenged. If you dislike Albanians for some personal reason realize that you're playing right into their hands.

Can always count on Germany to some how "manage" Balkan affairs.

You lost the argument. You ask for evidence, you get evidence, then you cry and moan "only one sample!" "doesn't count!". The point is there are papers showing majority of Albanian samples are eastern tuscan like with a northwest shift. Maybe do more reading and less t-rolling.
I never said one sample doesn't count your sample counts and is just as important as all the other samples I said you're more towards than the average Albanian but you are not dead set on them because you're still Albanian really. Forth time I have said I am also closer to Tuscans than the average Abruzzo person that does not make me Tuscan

And trust me Serbians don't want Albanians anywhere near Kosovo I thought ethnic cleansing was illegal since WW2 but I guess the UN and Nato have other ideas

Can always count on Germany to some how "manage" Balkan affairs.
If he dislikes Albanians LOL that's a joke and a half

If he dislikes Albanians LOL that's a joke and a half

The bigger joke is you're still commenting after being dismantled. lol

An Albanian ultra-nationalist with a Pyrrhus avatar

YF0nJeu.jpeg

A Companion to the Latin Language page 48.
Editor(s): James Clackson
First published:30 March 2012
Print ISBN:9781405186056 |Online ISBN:9781444343397 |DOI:10.1002/9781444343397
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.

Burr in Albanian mean man.
just claimed that Macedonians weren't Greek (but Albanian I assume) in this thread, but thanks to you it's not the most delusional post here so his fantasies remained unchallenged. If you dislike Albanians for some personal reason realize that you're playing right into their hands.
Don`t put in my mouth words that i have never said. Stop assuming and learn some basic:
[31] But if some slave or superstitious bastard had wasted and squandered what he had no right to, heavens! how much more monstrous and exasperating all would have called it! Yet they have no such qualms about Philip and his present conduct, though he is not only no Greek, nor related to the Greeks, but not even a barbarian from any place that can be named with honor, but a pestilent knave from Macedonia, whence it was never yet possible to buy a decent slave.
Demosthenes. Demosthenes with an English translation by J. H. Vince, M.A. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1930.

The bigger joke is you're still commenting after being dismantled. lol
How was I you given some bs about how you're closer to Tuscans than Albanians who have Greek and Serb matches . You never proved you're on it you prove you're close to it you would be with your mix.

Like I would be closer to Tuscans than South Italians with my mix that still doesn't make both of us Tuscans or Illyrians try harder try giving an Albanian match that plots on it

If Ashkenazi Jews, Sicilians and Sardinians Sub Saharan Africans and other ancient homogeneous societies can do it why can't you?

View attachment 10525

That's the definition of on a place you're like half way or three quarters on the way on it.

How was I you given some bs about how you're closer to Tuscans than Albanians who have Greek and Serb matches . You never proved you're on it you prove you're close to it you would be with your mix.

Like I would be closer to Tuscans than South Italians with my mix that still doesn't make both of us Tuscans or Illyrians try harder try giving an Albanian match that plots on it

If Ashkenazi Jews, Sicilians and Sardinians Sub Saharan Africans and other ancient homogeneous societies can do it why can't you?

You're dangerously slow. I am not even going to give you a constructive response. You're just not playing with a full deck of cards. Try another hobby. Genetics aint it...

You're dangerously slow. I am not even going to give you a constructive response. You're just not playing with a full deck of cards. Try another hobby. Genetics aint it...
You are dangerously Dyslexic read the map above that's the definition of plotting on something you don't plot on Tuscany your first match is Albania and you plot somewhere between Tuscany and whatever that Albanian sample was used

An Albanian ultra-nationalist with a Pyrrhus avatar just claimed that Macedonians weren't Greek (but Albanian I assume) in this thread, but thanks to you it's not the most delusional post here so his fantasies remained unchallenged. If you dislike Albanians for some personal reason realize that you're playing right into their hands.
the issue is that most albanians and other races try to link their line with an ethnic line from ancient times.......but , at best anything before medieval times is fantasy at best, reason is , under Rome, populations where moved around from area to area to stifle revolt, plus, the barbarian invasions of the roman empire shifted people even further away from their original homeland.
All their is, is pre-medieval is only a geographical attachment at best to an area but zero attachment to a tribe..........if a person does find a tribal attachment , they are very very lucky

the issue is that most albanians and other races try to link their line with an ethnic line from ancient times.......but , at best anything before medieval times is fantasy at best, reason is , under Rome, populations where moved around from area to area to stifle revolt, plus, the barbarian invasions of the roman empire shifted people even further away from their original homeland.
All their is, is pre-medieval is only a geographical attachment at best to an area but zero attachment to a tribe..........if a person does find a tribal attachment , they are very very lucky

I agree. So there isn't any point to comment here further...All of us

But the closer you plot to something the more proof there is to a people still existing or not.

No one directly plots on anything here that is all

I have to admit this made me smile :embarassed:[/QUOTE
Slavs brought the dark age in the Ballkans. They are not known for hard science and civility. Dont you see what Vladimir is doing to Ucraine, or miloshevic?

Watch your mouth and please avoid these sorts of generic attacks on other ethnicities, countries and/or populations. I really refuse to intervene until things are derailing to offensive personal attacks and vicious bigotry, but this post is really close to a fully deserved infraction. And I hope other members who are engaging in similar behavior in this topic also read this warning. Respect the civility you all believe you are the bearers of, okay?

This thread has been viewed 254015 times.

Back