Vlach haplogroups & deep ancestry?

In the modern urban sense,Ciobanu,is a person who wants to be The Rock or Vin Diesel, a highly philosophical, non-combative/peace searching hero with big muscles,their main goal is to respect the manners,they also have a "clear path" that has to be followed.

One of the persons who aspires at this position has even asked me once friendly:"Why do you look at other people so insistently? it is not correct".

Th. Capidan:

"among Aromanians,by far the most traditionalist and nomadic are the Frasherots,they are involved not only in temporary, seasonal, movements, but also in permanent migrations ".

Gogu Padioti,Aromanian anthropologist:

" In their tribes,the Frasherots lived completely isolated,they didn't mingle with other people, not even with the other Aromanian groups,when one of them took a Greek woman they cursed him":"Lai Nisa let be called by your children only patera(the Greek word,for father)!".

Farsherot saying: "The forest doesn't perish,when the sprouts appear", that's Archetype Five.

Still,a German scholar called Kramer,proves in a study from 1989 that the Frasherots had also permanent mountain dwellings, at least,starting with the 13th,14th. c.,could be a bias here from the Macedonian Aromanian linguist Theodor Capidan.

As far as I know in the Macedonian Slavic ,Vlach,Vlas ,also means millionaire, could be that many wealthy Aromanians had gather in FYROM at some point, many of them,perhaps, disconsidering more or less the traditional shepherd life...

Vlachness it's not about money,but of fully engaging in risk and,even more ,controlling it closely,this is something that you all have to understand, sooner or later.

My great -great grandfathers from the Buzau and Vrancea mountains still practiced transhumance: in the winter they stayed in the mountains, like Frasherots, then they went down to Baragan and Dobrogea only in the warmer times, many sheepfolds on these roads and the villages names ,who are the same,confirm it.

Since Baragan is the end of the Eurasian steppes and has an extreme climate,with a not that easy blizzard ,heat and dry in the summer,I asked myself: "Why many shepherds decided to stay here for good ??"

My grandfather said to me:when I was young I went to the mountain villages from where my grandfathers were,they had a good weather ,because the mountains are some sort of shelters, people are also tough there,but they have an easy life, with everything in abundance.

They drive oxed chariots,that are very slow,my father gave me too one,as that was the tradition in the mountains, but all the lads hated them,because here in the plain,the terrain is flat,and we liked to have horses that run very fast,to chase one another, etc.

That's why ,I am extremely realistic when I say this:if I catch a Romanian still mumbling things...

My grandfather, like many others,also used horses to enter the house,because when they drank(and they drank alot),women usually closed the gates and didn't allowed them to get in ,so they came with high speed to smash the fences.

The historians have observed an interesting fact,that Vlad Tepes' brother, Radu the Handsome,in the Slavonic texts has used for the kinship terms only Proto-Romanian words like:fiastru,cumnat,sometimes used as a name Muierii(to Woman),Fatului(Son's).

Other Old Romanian names,in the text,Micul,Barbat, Bucur,etc.

I think that he has tried to say something here,that he was a Romanian,especially when it counted.

Another interesting resemblance, with Litovoi's brother and successor, Barbat(The Man),the "name" was probably chosen by the first ruler for his heir, with the sense "The Man,The Mature One,opposed to " The Little Brother ".

It looks that ,when they renounced at the worldwide Slavonic,Orthodox, prestige, for the more humanly purposes, the Wallachian rulers quickly switched to Proto-Romanian.

It also seems that for these rulers,the kinship terms were some sort of taboo,literally untranslatable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bărbat

The shepherd Bucur who has founded Bucharest came from Muntii Buzaului,proved by the places like Bucur's Table,Bucur's Cascades, etc,and many legends about him in that area.
Bucur used to sing so nice from his shepherd's flute,that,in one night,the local fairies, Zane,have visited and asked him to make a wish."Give me strength! ",he said,after returning to the sheepfold,the other men had started to hit him with the bats ,because was late.
But the young shepherd defended well know,defeated the others and force them to ask forgiveness.
Short time after,Bucur has enlarge his flocks and went down to the Buzau,Prahova,Ialomita valleys,reaching Dambovita's Ford in Codrii Vlasiei.
Then,he started to build huts,after, houses,for the children and grandsons,lastly,a church.

The legend is based on reality,because these lands,Buzau mountains (Luana Land) and Vrancea(Tara Codrilor,Forests Country),were remote ,independent,areas,between Moldavia and Wallachia.

When Stefan cel Mare took Vrancea,he agreed to respect the autonomy of the land and rights of the people,who were kept in Medieval times.
These areas had the so called 7th Mocanime,this is the 7th nomadic shepherd community, with a heavy tradition,that was not Transylvanian.

Another thing,the dialect spoke in our shepherd villages is almost the same with the one from Buzau-Vrancea,this 7th Mocanime either migrated here en-masse or have assimilated the transhumance of the Brasov shepherds,because, I repeat,the differences are very clear.

This autonomy is proved by another myth,an old woman called Vrancioaia,that leaved in a shepherd territory from the Vrancea mountains,hosts a man,which she soonvrealize it is Stefan cel Mare,the ruler was hiding into the highlands after a lost battle against Turks.
She calls her seven sons to gather an army,which helped Stefan to return to the battle field and win.

Last edited:
STOP the freaking spamming.

You seem to be under some sort of misapprehension about your position here.

I am not going to tolerate this site being turned into a Balkan version of theapricity. Many of our other members are sick of this. You people clean up your act or there are going to be serious consequences.

Hello guys,i was wonderinf if u know if or how relevant is Haplogroup j2-205 in the Vlach people?

DNA analysis of the princely tomb no 10 from Arges.

Hair:black
Eyes:black
Pigmentation: dark

Radiocarbon dating proves that he's a less known son of Basarab called Alexander, brother of Nicholas Alexander.

Since,especially at that time,the very most of the Romanians,Slavs,Hungarians and Turks were quite fair,at least in pigmentation,this is a proof of heavy Byzantine/Greek admixture,typical for the Orthodox rulers.

Mircea the Elder,rare painting preserved from 1526(11:23):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPNPx6bZ8Y

How can you interpret this genetic analysis historically?

The Byzantine admixture represents a guarantee, under multiple and,in the same time, ultimate, forms.

We do now understand why Wallachia has kept the Imperial Gold in heraldry,as Hungarian vassal,that had silver,why they supported the Vidin Tsardom against the Tarnovo rulers,even if some voivods had been killed by them for that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Basarab

This thread has been viewed 487603 times.

Back