Vlach haplogroups & deep ancestry?

I'd say that Mrs. Nora Berend is also a keen
history observer,an interesting fact, these Wallachian rulers,like Basarab,Radu and Vlaicu,had accepted Hungarian suzerainty after applying series of heavy defeats on them.

In the end,it was the Hungarian Kingdom itself that benefited the most of this large Wallachian autonomy, with the rising of some very important military leaders ,Iancu de Hundoara and his son,Matei Corvin,that took the State where no Luxembourgese ever dreamed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Valerius_Messalla_Corvinus#Family

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tlJGh0Zk7q0

https://books.google.ro/books?id=Sg...=onepage&q=vlaicu voda hungarian wars&f=false

You seem to be under some sort of misapprehension about your position here.

I am not going to tolerate this site being turned into a Balkan version of theapricity. Many of our other members are sick of this. You people clean up your act or there are going to be serious consequences.

What exactly is it you do not like? I have not read every single comment, so would like to hear a precise short answer. Thank you.

As far as I know in the Macedonian Slavic ,Vlach,Vlas ,also means millionaire, could be that many wealthy Aromanians had gather in FYROM at some point, many of them,perhaps, disconsidering more or less the traditional shepherd life...

Vlachness it's not about money,but of fully engaging in risk and,even more ,controlling it closely,this is something that you all have to understand, sooner or later.
Who told you vlah/ vlas meant a wealthy one in Macedonian Sclaveno = BuRGarian !!! I have not heard anything like that and my great grandfather was from the feet of the Pindus (from Sclaveno = BuLGarian/ BuRGarian sve/n/t and Wallachian sfint - BRiGht, saint) once in the 11th cent. called by the Thessalian Cecaumenos The Mountains of BuLGaria.

The name is similar to the BRiGes/ Phrygian Thracian balaios – mighty, which in contemporary Sclaveno = BuLGarian/ BuRGarian as bol means very big, very much, similar also to the Proto Celtic BaLKo, in Eire previously BaLC, also balch, today - uallach, Wealsh - balch, Cornwallish - balgh, Bretonic balc'h – mighty and also free man. Albanian PLaK – head, leader. The various versions of the BuLGarian/ BuRGarian name has similar meanings. BəLGar, BeLGar, BaLKar, BəRGar, BuRGar (Vurgar), BLəGar are similar to the Sclaveno = BuLGarian/ BuRGarian BeL/ ByaL - White/ PuLCHero, oBaGRen - BRiGht, in meaning similar to the Sclaveno = BuLGarian/ BuRgarian yarək and Ukrainian (Old Russian) yary which sounds similar to Aryan, BaLK-an means and elevated place, same as the English BuLK and BuLGe, also BuRG, while BLəGar is similar to the Sclaveno = BuLGarian/ BuRGarian BLaG - noble and BLaGodren - thankful, grateful.

Nope, I formed my own personal opinion from a variety of sources over a long period of time, fitting theory to fact and not vice versa.

However... Very interesting source. Thank you.

Yet the J2 group have neither dissociated/ formed on the BaLKans nor are among the most common haplogroups of the BaLKans and South Eastern Europe, which I2a1 formed 14 000 years ago around the Danube delta and the Ukraine refugium (during the last ice age) and E-v13 formed 9 000 years ago and most common in Albania, Continent. Greece and BuLGaria/ BuRGaria.

J2 is most common on the Greek Islands, esp. Cypress and Crete.

Both J2b and E-v13 have quite high levels on the Volga river which indicates that the Volga BuLGars could have come from the BalKans, that is were Thracians in a way.

The 23 and Me AUTOSOMAL BaLKan admixture shows very well all in South Eastern Europe have been more or less the same genetically for the last 2000 years, separated by stupidity!!!

Herodotus, the father of history, wrote 2500 years ago that the Thracians (the future Sclaveno = BuLGarians/ BuRGarians, Hellenized, Latinized, Albanians) were th emost numerous on Earth after the Hindus but never had any unity which would always be their weakness. Dis-unification makes the weakness!!! българия_украйна_balkan_y-haplogroup_e-v13__22_percent_among_bulgarians_higher_pe.jpgбългария волжка албания гени y dna Haplogroup_J2b карта map.jpgDistribution_of_the_Balkans_admixture_in_Europe_(autosomal_researches) DNA гени.jpgRed_Sea-admixture incl. E-v13 y dna гени.jpgбългария bulgaria украйна ukraine траки херодот thracians herodotus 2.jpg

Luan is the Albanian word for lion,Luana could mean Lioness.

The legend is about the Walati(Proto-Romanian) populations, fighting against Mongols.
The Lion as a symbol was used by many populations,The Crusaders,Byzantine Army,Asens(Kaloyan),leaders from Rhodopes,Macedonia,Despotate of Epirus,etc,in the time of the Romanian-Vlach military category.
Yet, for some reason from all in South Eastern Europe the lion is the national coat of arms only of BuLGaria/ BuRGaria: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/BG-gerb1295.png?1556454351954

1st map, proto- Wallachian genes,with clear peak in the western,core parts.

3rd map, North Romanian genes(the linguistic and historical core is Northern Transylvania).

4th map, the speakers of the Maramures-Cris dialect,with the Bukovinian extension,part of the North Romanian dialects,see Dragos' and Bogdan' dismounting),they share the generalized n-r rhotacism with the Istro-Romanians and Tosk Albanians;the genetic analysis suggests that they were the smallest Romanian-Vlach groups ,isolated into the mountains,the dialect contains some additional Western Romance and Albanian elements,even more than the regular Moldavian and Transylvanian ones.
What does Romanian genes means on those maps? I see no haplogroups!!! Like I2a1, E-v13, R1, J2b etc. l-r l-r rhotacism is found in BuLGaria - BuRGaria българия_бъргария_бургария украйна_catalan_atlas_1375_карта_.jpg

You liar!! No J2b has been found in Kura Araxes culture to date.

Furthermore, the Albanian J2b is in the J2b-L283 branch, the same version that's found in Bronze Age Croatia (Dalmatia) since ~1600 BCE.
https://j2-m172.info/2018/02/y-snp-...l283-bronze-age-croatia-mathieson-et-al-2018/
E-v13 is most common among BuLGarians/ BuRGarians, too. E-v13 together with J2b has much higher levels on the Volga river among Chuvashes and Kazan so called Tatars compared to the Great so called "Russian" Muscovites, for example, which means that the Volga BuLGars most probably were from the BaLKans originally!!! According to Y (male) DNA Albanians are 85% identical with BuLGarians, Romanians - 92%, Northern Greeks - 96%, Ukrainians (Old Russians) - 60%. According to Mt (maternal) DNA Proto - BuLGarians' material tested showed closest similarity not to modern day BuLGarians but Central and Southern Italians and then to Ukrainians!!! българия_украйна_balkan_y-haplogroup_e-v13__22_percent_among_bulgarians_higher_pe.jpg

Attachments

• българия_украйна_корелация_съвпадения_на_гените_по_?.jpg
    българия_украйна_корелация_съвпадения_на_гените_по_?.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 54
  • българия волжка албания гени y dna Haplogroup_J2b карта map.jpg
    българия волжка албания гени y dna Haplogroup_J2b карта map.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 55
The very most of this Balkan Sprachbund comes from Ochrid,especially after the reorganization of the Archbishopric caused by Basil II's conquest of the Bulgarian state,it explains how the entire Bulgarian-Macedonian language has elements that are considered inherited in Albanian.

They used Romanian,Albanian, Slavic and Greek elements for a certain degree of standardization,like the alternative verb for "to marry", which in all of these had the initial meaning " to crown"(R cununa,A kurunzon,G stefanonu?,B vencavam).

This semantic shift explains very well the term mire,that in Albanian stands for "good", while in Northern Romanian, is the word for " husband ",at the wedding ceremony, the entire semantic field definitely sounds ecclesiastical(ultimately from myrrh, with the obvious association " ointed"-"crowned ");the Aromanian instead uses an inherited term dziniri(Latin generis) and in this respect it resembles the Wallachian(ginere),so basically a divergence from Ochird,nevertheless ,not the same thing can be said about the quite consistent number of shared elements with the Northern Romanian dialects(Transylvanian and Moldavian),for example,celnic(the chief of the shepherds),instead of Paleo-Balkanic baci(Albanian bats) and the consonantization,Xo,u--->Xf,v(very rare,but present in the Northern R.)

Nevertheless,the entire Romanian (Daco-R,at least/especially) has clearly less (or virtually none)consonantized words:R.preot,(Old or dialectal)Spanish preote,A prift.

Consonatization exp:Latin Paulus,Greek Pavlos,Slavic Pavle.

https://books.google.ro/books?id=ei...AXoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=preote spanish&f=false

R. dialects:

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldauer#/media/Datei:Romania_Graiuri.jpg
chelnik means leader in Sclaveno = BuLGarian/ BuRGarian from chelo - forehead. Most of the non Latin words and names in Romanian are not simply "Slavic", they are BuLGarian/ BuRGarian. Genetically per Y (male) DNA Romanians are 92% identical with BuLGarians/ BuRGarians, Northern Greeks - 96%, Albanians - 85%, Ukrainians (Old Russians) - 60%!!! The 23 and Me BaLKan AUTOSOMAL admixture shows the population in South Eastern Europe is more or less the same so much divided in time by stupidity, which Herodotus had foreseen 2500 years ago writing about the Thracains (the future Sclaveno = BuLGarians/ BuRGarians, Hellenized, Latinized, Albanians) that they were the most numerous on Earth after the Hindus but had no unity at all which would bee their weakness always!!! Here is a 16th cent. map showing Romania as BuLGaria: bulgaria Romania as Bulgaria Scythia Moscovia Macedonia Morea Europe_As_A_Queen_Sebastian_Munste.jpg

The Asens were the main benefitters of this unusual Byzantine Emperors' indulgence towards Vlachs.

It is very clear, they had premeditated the conflict with Isaac Angelos,knowing that there's a good chance of not getting killed ,after their exaggerated demands.

In similar situation was the Vlach commander of the Strumica fortress,Dobromir Chrysos,he continued to fight the Emperor and to expand his domain without permission,eventually released from prison and forgiven for a few times.

This was part of the Byzantine double standards policy towards Vlachs,described as "traitors,infidels", not locals("they are colonists from Italy"),so without political rights,but,in the same time " brave",meaning"our good soldiers ,whom we always have the power to forgive".

https://books.google.ro/books?id=Lv...IMjAD#v=onepage&q=asen emperor insult&f=false

They wanted to fully take advantage of the situation, especially in respect to their fellow Vlachs ,meaning ,to accept "their" Bulgarian identity;for example, Kaloyan's title,Emperor of the Bulgarians and Vlachs.

In this way,they would have both eliminated the potential rival military factions of his Vlachs and balance the ethnic situation, since in their area the Bulgarians were the majority.

The scattered Vlach groups aimed both for benefits ,increased prestige, and independence in the relations with Asens,they continued to use Romanian as their primary language,Ivanko is an example,he killed Asen,then switched to Byzantines, to betray them and restart the relations with Tarnovo/Kaloyan.

As a personal remark,those days are long gone,now,to break some Romanian bones,you have to turn into a "scientist"...

The obvious differentiation made by the Crusader Chronicle between the Greeks,Bulgarians, Serbs,on one hand,and the "semi-barbarian Vlachs" from the Nis-Ravno area probably demonstrate that these were the southernmost Daco-Romanians,because they are painted in this way,fighting in sheepskins by the contemporary paintings of the Posada battle.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...x-Chronicon_Pictum_P0143_A_posadai_csata1.JPG

DNA analysis of the princely tomb no 10 from Arges.

Hair:black
Eyes:black
Pigmentation: dark

Radiocarbon dating proves that he's a less known son of Basarab called Alexander, brother of Nicholas Alexander.

Since,especially at that time,the very most of the Romanians,Slavs,Hungarians and Turks were quite fair,at least in pigmentation,this is a proof of heavy Byzantine/Greek admixture,typical for the Orthodox rulers.

I do not agree. My mother is from Ukraine (the Old Russia), which is closely linked to the BaLKans via the twice and three times larger amount of the BaLKan DNA I2a1 & E-v13 than in neighbouring so called Russia (Muscovy) and Poland, and she has dark hair, dark eyes, and dark complexion - her skin becomes very dark in the sun in the summer. There are many people in Ukraine who are have darker features and I am sure it is not the result of a so called Byzantine admixture. What is it at all!!! What DNA is it made of at all!!!

What about the so called BaLKan and Red Sea admixture!!! Distribution_of_the_Balkans_admixture_in_Europe_(autosomal_researches) DNA гени.jpgRed_Sea-admixture incl. E-v13 y dna гени.jpg

I think that,after all this time,you,Albanians,Serbs,Bulgarians...Szeklers,still don't understand Vlachs...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJUgnG18SQA
And the Latinized (Wallachians) are not listening to what BuLGarians/ BuRGarians are saying! Listen in your own words the - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxjwMKqkeAM&feature=youtu.be&t=54m7s&app=desktop Herodotus has said 2500 years ago the most numerous in the world after the Hindus Thracians (future Sclaveno = BuLGars/ BuRGars) never had unity in which there always would be their weaknes!!! българия_македония_гърция_украйна_херодот_траки_histor.jpgScreenshot_2018-11-10 симоката гети склавени 4a.jpg

This thread has been viewed 485929 times.

Back