Politics "WOKE" America

The same nature allowing her to be born female changed its mind and decided to make its wrongs right?

Every human being has the right to be happy. She is him today. And he is very happy. ‘She’ was a disgusting, unhappy very unfriendly. Today he is a handsome and successful man. He is not bothered by what part of society thinks of him, since the country's civil and criminal legislation protects him: Here, gay marriage is legal with the same rights as heterosexuals, including adoption of children, inheritance, pension, belly rent, civil recognition of gender reassignment. The homophobia is criminalized, being equated to the crime of racism by the Federal Supreme Court. We are a country that is still very backward in many aspects and we have almost returned to the middle ages with Jair Bolsonaro, but now, at least in terms of guaranteeing civil rights and human rights, we are back on the path of rectitude. Hugs.

So pure nature made a mistake? Was the right body given to the wrong person who now needs to turn from man to woman in a process more natural than something as ugly and unnatural as a facelift?

No pure nature didn't made a mistake, just a matter of taste. I like it when from make up to plastic surgery is done as if it was not visible, so when it endorses natural beauty. I agree from some point of view in fact it is just as fake as plastic fantastic, but too clearly pulled tight or too clearly corrected faces-everybody can imagine the examples- I find ugly.

The transgender thing is not a matter of beauty or taste it is about the identity and the body. In the earlier days- as Duarte has stated- people who didn't fel at ease in their own body had to deal with it, now they have (in many countries) other opportunities. I consider that basically as positive.

Yes he has become a handsome man Duarte.

Imo there is a difference between plastic surgery and such and change of man/woman.

Plastic surgery and so on is imo a matter of "taste" (and of wealth). Pure nature is imo preferable. And things from make up to plastic surgery that enhance the natural beauty and I most say most examples of plastic surgery, face lifting etc are imo plastic fantastic (so kind of ugly to me).

Change of sexual identity is in my opinion more connected to being born in the wrong body. These kind of things look to me as heavy, I rather would not be standing in their shoes. And most of all: who am I to judge about others lives and choices? And I know there is a lot to say about this choices in this respect are sometimes made on a young age, and are quit decisive. This can be troublesome.

has this person been tested for Ydna ?

Me:
If the vast majority of people disagreed with what the government insisted was a moral imperative, and it was shown to be false by science, what should people do?

ChatGPT:
In a situation where the government's moral imperative is contradicted by scientific evidence and the majority of people disagree with the government's stance, there are several steps that people can take to address the issue:

Inform and educate: Share the scientific evidence with the public to increase awareness and understanding of the issue. Use various platforms, such as social media, traditional media, and public forums to disseminate the information.

Engage in dialogue: Encourage open, respectful, and fact-based discussions with others, including government officials, to understand different perspectives and promote informed decision-making.

Advocate for change: Support or join advocacy groups and organizations that are working towards policy change in line with the scientific evidence. Participate in peaceful protests, write letters, and attend public meetings to make your voice heard.

Vote: Use your right to vote in elections to support candidates who prioritize evidence-based policies and are willing to challenge the government's moral imperative when necessary.

Collaborate: Work together with like-minded individuals, groups, and organizations to create a united front and amplify your collective voice. This can help increase the chances of influencing policy change.

Stay informed: Continue to follow the issue and related scientific research. As new evidence emerges, be open to adjusting your views and actions accordingly.

Promote scientific literacy: Encourage others to develop critical thinking skills and a strong understanding of the scientific method. This can help people better evaluate claims made by the government and others.

Remember that change can take time, and it is essential to be persistent and patient while working towards your goals.

The human brain isn't even fully developed until age 25, yet some want to transition children that are much younger. For some to think that a child is mature enough to make this life-altering decision is monstrous, and ignorant.

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/ency...l part of a,cortex, the brain's rational part.

No children should be given puberty blockers, and no children should be transitioned, period. It's indeed monstrous. No 12 year old has the judgment to make these decisions. Neither do some parents. Some idiots are out there transitioning a boy because he likes to play with dolls. Maybe he'll grow out of it. Maybe he's gay. Do all gay young boys have to be turned into pseudo-women? When they reach 18 or even 21, they can decide. Only after, however, competent psychiatrists decide whether or not they just have severe gender dysphoria, or are just cross dressers etc.

What should also be mandated is that it be made clear to these people that the changes will be plastic surgery.

Their penises will not function the way that a normal penis functions.

For those transitioning to become women, their vaginas will also not function normally. They will not ovulate, because they don't have ovaries, they also don't have a uterus, so they WILL NOT menstruate, they WILL NOT be able to get pregnant. Any doctors not making this clear should have their licenses stripped.

The same is true for those who don't make it clear how much work is involved in keeping these new "pseudo-organs" healthy, and that the change is PERMANENT. There is no going back when they discover they can't function sexually in the way they imagined.

Then there are those psychotic men who are just scamming the whole issue, claiming they're "trans" to get access to women. Idiotic judges have put some of these MEN into female prisons with the totally expected results: rapes and pregnancies.

People doing all of this virtue signaling should research the topic and get the actual medical information. Look at what the penises and vaginas look like. Find out what kind of sexual function is possible with them, and what has to be done to keep them even minimally functioning.

Then there's this travesty that in certain schools drag queens are brought into elementary school classrooms to shake their private parts in front of the students. Let me tell you, if that had ever happened in front of our children, I would not have been able to restrain my husband. There would have been freaking hell to pay. The performers and the teachers and the school board would regret their decisions, I can safely say that.

If some man wants to think he's a woman, or vice versa, that's their business, there was a woman who thought she was a cat and got plastic surgery to make her look like one, and I certainly don't think they should be discriminated against, but neither do I have to partake of their delusions, and keep sexualized displays AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN.

No children should be given puberty blockers, and no children should be transitioned, period. It's indeed monstrous. No 12 year old has the judgment to make these decisions. Neither do some parents. Some idiots are out there transitioning a boy because he likes to play with dolls. Maybe he'll grow out of it. Maybe he's gay. Do all gay young boys have to be turned into pseudo-women? When they reach 18 or even 21, they can decide. Only after, however, competent psychiatrists decide whether or not they just have severe gender dysphoria, or are just cross dressers etc.

What should also be mandated is that it be made clear to these people that the changes will be plastic surgery.

For those transitioning to become women, their vaginas will also not function normally. They will not ovulate, because they don't have ovaries, they also don't have a uterus, so they WILL NOT menstruate, they WILL NOT be able to get pregnant. Any doctors not making this clear should have their licenses stripped.

The same is true for those who don't make it clear how much work is involved in keeping these new "pseudo-organs" healthy, and that the change is PERMANENT. There is no going back when they discover they can't function sexually in the way they imagined.

Then there are those psychotic men who are just scamming the whole issue, claiming they're "trans" to get access to women. Idiotic judges have put some of these MEN into female prisons with the totally expected results: rapes and pregnancies.

People doing all of this virtue signaling should research the topic and get the actual medical information. Look at what the penises and vaginas look like. Find out what kind of sexual function is possible with them, and what has to be done to keep them even minimally functioning.

Then there's this travesty that in certain schools drag queens are brought into elementary school classrooms to shake their private parts in front of the students. Let me tell you, if that had ever happened in front of our children, I would not have been able to restrain my husband. There would have been freaking hell to pay. The performers and the teachers and the school board would regret their decisions, I can safely say that.

If some man wants to think he's a woman, or vice versa, that's their business, there was a woman who thought she was a cat and got plastic surgery to make her look like one, and I certainly don't think they should be discriminated against, but neither do I have to partake of their delusions, and keep sexualized displays AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN.

In Brazil, the Federal Council of Medicine defined procedures for sex change in the public health network: 1) Hormone therapies are only approved from 16 years old, and 2) surgeries, from 18 years old.

Thus, 16 years is the minimum age for starting hormonal therapies and it is also when the rules for the use of drugs to block puberty are defined. Surgical procedures involving gender transition are prohibited before the age of 18.

Transgender children or adolescents should receive treatment from a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary team without any hormonal or surgical intervention and the Medical care should consist of a pediatrician, psychiatrist, endocrinologist, gynecologist, urologist and plastic surgeon. The rules also provide for follow-up to the family members of transgender patients, with the express authorization of the transgender.

Surgical and hormonal procedures are also prohibited in people diagnosed with mental disorders that contraindicate them.

When they reach 18 or even 21, they can decide.
When previously thinking about this topic, the number 21 immediately came to my mind as well. 18 is not old enough. At 18, we are still far too influenced by the environment and influences we grew up in and with and IMO some distance from that is needed in order to be able to make irreversible decisions.

Neither do some parents. Some idiots are out there transitioning a boy because he likes to play with dolls. Maybe he'll grow out of it. Maybe he's gay. Do all gay young boys have to be turned into pseudo-women? When they reach 18 or even 21, they can decide. Only after, however, competent psychiatrists decide whether or not they just have severe gender dysphoria, or are just cross dressers etc.

I predict major lawsuits a few decades from now. A wave of them. Especially from children of people in the public eye. Many of them adopted children. Trophy kids if you will. Mother Dearest will be nothing compared to some of the books about their childhoods which are bound to eventually be published.

I completely agree with the need for competent psychiatrists deciding with the young adult as well. Teenage mental health appears to be ignored completely.
More than anything, those considering transitioning need to also be presented with alternatives they may or may not consider. It is obvious that those wanting to change their gender are not happy in their current states. An agenda-free quest for solutions on all individual bases is imperative.

It is truly abominable that children have been subjected to this. The parents themselves, along with the doctors are criminals imho. The politicians, those vapid, empty shells; will say and do anything for a vote; they're comparable to prostitutes. Except, maybe prostitutes have more integrity.

I've been to the public library in my town, and the transgender propaganda books are front an center in the children's section. I would be exactly like your husband in that scenario! We are monitoring everything they are taught in school. We're currently looking at private schools, but who knows what kind of crap they're teaching too.

A friend of ours, who is an older gentleman who escaped from Poland under the USSR had mentioned this video to me. I've seen it before and I agreed with it. But his affirmation that the content is true was very compelling to me.

Ideological subversion, it is happening in the West, and I think actors like China are facilitating it.

Dee Snider, former lead singer of Twisted Sister and a supporter of the trans cause, issued a perfectly sane and balanced opinion this month on social media that "kids are not mature enough to make decisions about their gender."
He was immediately accused of being transphobic and was dropped from shows.
There is an extremism, a complete lack of common sense in the people who defend that a child can make life-changing decisions like these, that they end up becoming harmful to the very children they claim to defend.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...der-responds-after-being-dropped-by-sf-pride/

Well, there's a mistake.

I think the whole world is going mad.

I spent years fighting for women's rights, to have them taken away from me and my daughter by, among other things, failed male athletes suffering from misogyny and malignant narcissism.

That same misogyny and malignant narcissism is also behind the invasion of women's spaces like bathrooms, dorms, even prison spaces, with the dire results. In recent news a number of universities have mandated that men claiming they identify as female be assigned dorm rooms in female only dorms, even if they still have a penis. Any girl objecting is subject to disciplinary actions including dismissal from the university.

The same happened where my daughter works. All the employees received a directive that if they object to a female identifying male using their bathroom they will be fired.

Even worse is what's going on in middle and even elementary schools. I went to the local library yesterday. Our local elected School Board had voted unanimously that books graphically describing sexual activity be removed from a display on transgender issues. One insane parent went to the state, and the governor notified the Board that the state would sue them if the books weren't put on display again, and there they were. This is the CHILDREN'S room of the library, and one of the books describes a game in which children mimic sexual activity, with girl-on -girl oral sex, girls strapping on dildoes, boy on boy sex etc.

I, for one, am too old to be intimidated by this crap. If some "female identifying" twerp calling me a "cis-female" gets in my face and puts one finger on me he will wish he hadn't, because I'll let loose. Let them arrest me. Let's see what happens when I walk into court and he claims "I" assaulted "him"! I've had enough, and virtually everyone I know feels the same way.

I, for one, am too old to be intimidated by this crap. If some "female identifying" twerp calling me a "cis-female" gets in my face and puts one finger on me he will wish he hadn't, because I'll let loose. Let them arrest me. Let's see what happens when I walk into court and he claims "I" assaulted "him"! I've had enough, and virtually everyone I know feels the same way.

I call this the era of criminal negligence. It will be interesting to see how those most criminal in their negligence will be held accountable once this is all over.

That hashtag and Trademark should be worth Billions.
At least at the moment. Likely to crash within a couple of years.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...s-to-support-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

I haven't seen any recent polls, I'm sure they would be abysmal.

People are so dumb, they get caught up in these trends.

For example, all of the people that bought houses far from their place of employment because of remote-working due to the pandemic.

I remember listening to realtors and reading in economists magazines that this was the new normal... What a croc-of-shit that turned out to be, and I never bought into it.

When we bought our house, I specifically wanted to say near the city, but far enough to be away from the bums, and psychos.

To me, it was pure fantasy to assume that we are all going to be working from home forever, while we have these expensive facilities collecting dust. Now everyone is being re-called to work now that the pandemic was officially declared over.

Funny, I was watching a documentary on the Boston Marathon bombing, and the city was on lockdown for a few days. Ironically, Obama called the mayor, and stressed to him that is was unreasonable to shut down a whole city for a few days... :unsure:

^^The brutal seller's market that we had endured was purely artificially created by people exploiting the fear and stupidity of the masses.

The same thing regarding other goods like cars, which are very expensive now.

Cars are great when the daily route mandatory to make it to work is minimal. Otherwise it's back to blaming oil companies for their own decision.
Everyone wants to live like a king, but doesn't seem to realize that when everyone is a king, society will regulate itself back to the norm where all classes are represented.
Similar to the record increase of homeownership under Clinton.
Many who couldn't really afford it bit the bait just to lose their homes after a few years after investing and then losing whatever they had to spare.
The only thing where I am open is the digital coin "trend", which I don't consider a trend.
I see digital coins, maybe one dominant one, eventually taking over as world currency.

This thread has been viewed 126204 times.

Back