Politics Balkanian disagreements.

So tell me which albanian is taught in school............gheg or tosk ...............you must know if you know so much about the albanian language

The Standart Albanian.

No, indeed you are at just an anti Albanian. Instead do you have any argument. By order of the man on the right ,who was an orthodox, was killed the Greek bishop Foti during 1908.
About Cerciz Topulli and Mihal Grameno.
The movie "Mesonjetorja", at 1h24` is the moment of the killing of the greek bishop Foti.

Komitet paguajne vetem me plumba dhe kete ti e di fort mire hiresi.
The Komits pay only with bullets Eminence and you know this very well.

[h=1]Liri a vdekje..[/h]Liberty or death.

The moment of the killing of the Turk Bimbash and the song.

Sooner or later the today Greek orthodox bishop will be deported from Albania and replaced with an ethnic Albanian archbishop
Do ta heqim zvarre qenin me gjithe kelyshet e tije.

Argue until you're all blue in the face. Knock yourselves out. However, calling other people liars or telling them to shut up is totally out of line in civilized debate. Keep the discussions civil and data based. This isn't mud wrestling.

Most particularly, as I already mentioned upthread, anything that could be construed as supporting or threatening ethnic cleansing or extermination will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Has everybody understood?
yes agreed ethic cleansing is discrace no hear this from me.

Standard albanian is tought now even in kosova

From what I read yesterday, Standard Albanian comes from 100% Tosk and very little Gheg. in the next generation with Tosk being taught in Kosovo as you stated, the demise of Gheg is a fact.

Correct me if I am wrong, my feeling is that Tosk is more influenced by Greek words and Gheg more by slavic words ?

From what I read yesterday, Standard Albanian comes from 100% Tosk and very little Gheg. in the next generation with Tosk being taught in Kosovo as you stated, the demise of Gheg is a fact.

Correct me if I am wrong, my feeling is that Tosk is more influenced by Greek words and Gheg more by slavic words ?
No not true gheg is more latin an belive it or not their is some very old greek in gheg also.But yes their is some slavnic in both dilects but from old church slav.From what i read gheg is starting to wipe out the turkish influence in their dilect an no their is much in standard but not as much as tosk around 70% is tosk.many albanians say hajdi witch means come or come hear old word is eja that many ghegs are staring to use.But sadly i am hoping it will be revived my cousin is trying to push gheg only in gheg regions,,praying so it happens.As for it being wiped out their is many albanians who refuse to speak tosk an at homes they only speak gheg,It is a hard case.In away i think it is good to speak one language but in other way if gheg is gone then so is albanian laguage as i truly belive it was the old language of our ancestors.no ofence to anyone

About Cerciz Topulli and Mihal Grameno.
The movie "Mesonjetorja", at 1h24` is the moment of the killing of the greek bishop Foti.

Komitet paguajne vetem me plumba dhe kete ti e di fort mire hiresi.
The Komits pay only with bullets Eminence and you know this very well.

Oh, I love this moment. Both actors are too good. That scene is amazing. Indeed that's not just a fiction, but it's a true story. It really happened.
I wander when they are gonna expels from Albania the Greek archbishop. He is really anti Albanian

[h=1]Liri a vdekje..[/h]Liberty or death.

The moment of the killing of the Turk Bimbash and the song.

Do ta heqim zvarre qenin me gjithe kelyshet e tije.
Many moments from these movies happened. We can see there truly the Turks and Greeks collaborating together against Albanians

No, partly tosk is influenced by the Greek accent, not by words. Albanian standard language is based mostly in tosk dialect. It has either gheg dialect within.

No not true gheg is more latin an belive it or not their is some very old greek in gheg also.But yes their is some slavnic in both dilects but from old church slav.From what i read gheg is starting to wipe out the turkish influence in their dilect an no their is much in standard but not as much as tosk around 70% is tosk.many albanians say hajdi witch means come or come hear old word is eja that many ghegs are staring to use.But sadly i am hoping it will be revived my cousin is trying to push gheg only in gheg regions,,praying so it happens.As for it being wiped out their is many albanians who refuse to speak tosk an at homes they only speak gheg,It is a hard case.In away i think it is good to speak one language but in other way if gheg is gone then so is albanian laguage as i truly belive it was the old language of our ancestors.no ofence to anyone
Gheg can't be gone. It survived the Slavic invasion. Sooner or later the official language will change. Don't forget the largest metropolitan city of Albanians, Tirana speaks gheg, even after a long period of tosk administration. Gheg survived 6-7 centuries of Roman invasion and other 4-5 centuries of Slavic invasion. There will be always ghegs.

This is why I am not communicating with you anymore. You lack basic logic. You have the answer for this question already.
If you don't communicate with me ,I am not losing anything, besides your epithets against me like, liar, terrorist, deceptive etc. And don't forget sir, come back when you find some reliable arguments.

If you don't communicate with me ,I am not losing anything, besides your epithets against me like, liar, terrorist, deceptive etc. And don't forget sir, come back when you find some reliable arguments.

No, that was you mission, but you clearly don't remember...

Gheg can't be gone. It survived the Slavic invasion. Sooner or later the official language will change. Don't forget the largest metropolitan city of Albanians, Tirana speaks gheg, even after a long period of tosk administration. Gheg survived 6-7 centuries of Roman invasion and other 4-5 centuries of Slavic invasion. There will be always ghegs.
very true an i hope so

very true an i hope so

once these Gheg children learn Tosk in schools , the demise of Gheg will speed up ......maybe in one generation.

Pity.............another language to go in the world..............one day only English will rule:grin:

This thread has been viewed 455338 times.

Back