Do Italians look more like Spaniards/Portuguese, or Greeks?

Do Italians look like Iberians or Greeks?

• Northerners more Iberian, southerners more Greek

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Iberian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Greek

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course that is full of Iberians, a European forum. Of course that is full of Iberians, a European forum.

On the other, who told you, the red beret gorilla, maybe.

But from the all european nationalities, spaniards are probably the more numerous in this forum... You are always trying to probe that you are "europeans" is pathetic when you are clearly different from the true Europe. :lol:

here's Miss Megale Hellas, her face is a south-eastern kind of beauty
FMD_4871.jpg

also laura Pausini is a kind of more robust south-eastern kind of beauty
pausini-thumb.jpg

Zambrotta is a male beauty of south-eastern type
ZAMBROTTA.jpg

his profile and face seem steamed directly from ancient greek marbels....

to Spaniards: Does she look spaniard?
eli_canalis_kika_482.jpg_370468210.jpg

to Spaniards: Does she look spaniard?
eli_canalis_kika_482.jpg_370468210.jpg

To me she does, she has a Penelope Cruz type look. I'm Portuguese and she could pass as one, too.

Is she Sardinian? Sardinians often have very "Western" features in my opinion even though they're often dark.

she's sardinian.

She was born in Sassari, which it's in north Sardinia, the catalan town Alghero is also in northern sardinia.

Materazzi is also Sardinian but he doesn't look "west med", he has strong dinarid elements..
materazzi.jpeg

indeed they strongly resemble each others
Numerology-Sandra-Bullock.jpg

###on Materazzi i'm wrong i checked he's from Lecce, he could be a Messapian, his type could be similar to illirians, who are supposed to be strongly dinaroids.

maria solomou.jpgevi adam.jpgμαρια κορινθιου.jpg
My favourite type of woman is deffinitely this:heart:

Attachments

• βικυ κουλιανου.jpg
    βικυ κουλιανου.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΙΑ ΣΙΔΗΡΟ&#928.jpg
    ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΙΑ ΣΙΔΗΡΟ&#928.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
^^^^

They are very common in southern Italy, Greece, Bulgaria and in the Balkans. South East Euro typology. ^* Maybe they are common also among white Turks. An other wonderful exemple of South-East Italian type:

166508_182495111774616_135365849820876_598737_4737874_n.jpg

She's from Molise, so Central-South East Italy.

:)

paz-vega-picture-12.jpgpaz-vega-picture-3.jpg To my, the most beautiful spanish actress :)

I think she´s the steritotype of a spanish lady too...
I love the look of Laura Paussini.

Although I am not able to judge female beauty, I feel more attracted by dark women, especially Eastern Europeans and Italians of the Eastern type. Also some white Turks and some Spanish. They are more "caliente". Who agrees with me??

OK, so if we take the 5 major countries in Europe.
Select the most attractive faces, what generalisations can be made if any?
This is incredibly unscientific but interesting to see what people perceptions are.

Germany - Heidi Klum
1Heidi+Klum.jpg

France - Eva Green
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/EF/evagreen.jpg
evagreen.jpg

Italy - Monica Bellucci
monicabellucci.jpg

England
- Keira KNightley
keira_knightley.jpg

Spain
- Sara Carbonero
069-sara-carbonero.jpg

I loveee Eva Green¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ I think she has a lot of mystery, from Britain i like this woman: 1231920133600_f.jpgPolly-Walker-fans-of-polly-walker-13908710-320-493.jpg she´s older than them but as Eva, has "something", and she´s a good actress too :)

Although I am not able to judge female beauty, I feel more attracted by dark women, especially Eastern Europeans and Italians of the Eastern type. Also some white Turks and some Spanish. They are more "caliente". Who agrees with me??

i´am not disposed to judge because i am a woman, but depends, i think my ideal of woman are brunnette too but more like Eva Green or Keira, more delicate, with fine features.

i prefer too dark features on men; both on men and women makes their face and sight more intense, opposed to more washed faces from northern and central europe with light brown or blondish hair colours.

a man with dark features and strong nose (convex too), it's perceived as more agressive hot; tougt blonde/reddish men have a different appeal, that is more angelic but it's also hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 154126 times.

Back