Immigration Does the Qur'an encourages peace and tolerance toward non-Muslims ?

I quoted an another member, not you. Go read the post of this member.

maybe that member is you?

anyway you did not correct him to go stay on topic,
you just took the advantage to 'advertize' your heaven on earth, avoiding to say what happens nowdays,

besides your country 'produced' Tereza which was a fine woman,
and Al Albani who is a disqusting man,

which means is not an atheistic country, and surely does not push atheism,

PS
I do not hate Albanians,
I hate propaganda.

maybe that member is you?
If you think that A. Papadimitriou is me with a double accuount, than let me tell you that you are wrong.
anyway you did not correct him to go stay on topic,
you just took the advantage to 'advertize' your heaven on earth, avoiding to say what happens nowdays,

besides your country 'produced' Tereza which was a fine woman,
and Al Albani who is a disqusting man,

which means is not an atheistic country, and surely does not push atheism,

PS
I do not hate Albanians,
I hate propaganda.
The rest of your post is just the same trash.

If you want to discuss the Quran, discuss the Quran. This is not the thread for a discussion of Islam in the Balkans.

Most posts aren't about the Quran itself.

I want to add that the covering of women's heads with veils was pre-islamic.

In the Christian world covering of the hair was widespread and was mandatory in churches. Paul said:
But every woman who has her head uncovered while praying or prophesying disgraces her head, for she is one and the same as the woman whose head is shaved. 6For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head.7For a man ought not to have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.
After all Muslims didn't invented 'patriarchy'. It existed before Mohamed.

I assume that the worst Christian headcoverings were probably something like that, much better than a burqa or niqab but aesthetically worse than hijab in my opinion:
headcovering21.jpg

About ancient world, I found the following article interesting:
http://www.bible-researcher.com/headcoverings3.html

As someone who lives under Islam in the Balkans, I enjoy nothing about it. Muslims have less problems subjugating people of other faiths. When they face external pressure, and sometimes injustice, they show moderation, but when they have control, they tend towards Sharia. For example Bosnia was always considered a modern, secular Islamic nation that fit well in Europe, but now that Muslims have control, they elected a party with an officially Islamic ideology to govern the country, which I believe is unfair to my people (Croats), and will only push the Serbs in the Republika Srpska towards secession (which I hope happens). Muslims in power in Syria and Lebanon were "moderate" until they increased to the point that Christians are such a minority that they face little resistance to Islamization across multiple fields of life.

Ottoman Empire was "moderate" until they felt threatened by the Armenians and Assyrians, and murdered millions of them.

We are told that Muslims across the Islamic world were "moderate" until Israel was founded, then they rioted and attacked their Jewish neighbors forcing them to flee. Actually this is not true, and antisemitic ideologies already held strong appeal among Muslims, who were distrustful of the Jews living among them, even before Israel.

Muslims in western Europe are "moderate" until they gain control of some part of a city, and then cease to "tolerate" anything.

Very simple, easy to understand,except for one who does not want to understand, With evil intent.

Muslims in the Muslim world or in the West, they have limits on their relationship with the non-Muslim, non-Muslim should also take this into account when he has a relationship with a Muslim, and must not exceed its limits, we are tolerant with those who tolerate us, and we respect those who respect us,in the Muslim world or in the West.

Very simple, easy to understand,except for one who does not want to understand, With evil intent.

Muslims in the Muslim world or in the West, they have limits on their relationship with the non-Muslim, non-Muslim should also take this into account when he has a relationship with a Muslim, and must not exceed its limits, we are tolerant with those who tolerate us, and we respect those who respect us,in the Muslim world or in the West.
Then why the hell should we let in people to our countries who have "limits on their relationship" with us. And no, you don't "respect" others. I live in a land under Islamic occupation as a member of the indigenous Herzegovinian-Croat people and we should not have to deal with the shortcomings of your religion. There's an American saying "shape up or ship out".
Learn how to have relations with non-Muslims, or get out of our lands. We certainly want out of "yours".

Then why the hell should we let in people to our countries who have "limits on their relationship" with us. And no, you don't "respect" others. I live in a land under Islamic occupation as a member of the indigenous Herzegovinian-Croat people and we should not have to deal with the shortcomings of your religion. There's an American saying "shape up or ship out".
Learn how to have relations with non-Muslims, or get out of our lands. We certainly want out of "yours".

Of your words I can judge that you are a intolerant and extremist,there is no space for discussion with people like you,the only way that can serve with such people is violence,It is all that you will find with your logic.

Of your words I can judge that you are a intolerant and extremist,there is no space for discussion with people like you,the only way that can serve with such people is violence,It is all that you will find with your logic.
LOL!!!! A debate with you people can literally never get anywhere, you just posted that Muslims have "limits on their relationships" with non-Muslims and thus can't integrate into society like normal people, but I am the extremist for having a problem with that! Why Western Europeans fill their countries with you is beyond me… :LOL:

Then there's the fact that you're so brainwashed that are proud to call yourself a Riffian, and thus a Berber, an indigenous inhabitant of North Africa, when the Arabs forced Islam on your people! You are proud to be an Arab slave! There is no hope with you. You are an Arab, you have an Arab mindset.

Then there's the fact that you're so brainwashed that are proud to call yourself a Riffian, and thus a Berber, an indigenous inhabitant of North Africa, when the Arabs forced Islam on your people! You are proud to be an Arab slave! There is no hope with you. You are an Arab, you have an Arab mindset.
Dinarid, you better stop this. By your logic you are a Greek or Roman slave, they forced Christianity on you.

Dinarid, you better stop this. By your logic you are a Greek or Roman slave, they forced Christianity on you.
I'm agnostic spiritual. I like the ideas of Christianity and Christian culture. But Christianity never tried to replace our indigenous culture and never promoted Middle Eastern Semitic culture as superior. Those who spread Islam did it by the sword and tried to destroy Berber language and culture. Also, Christians managed to enter modern society successfully, and Christianity as a religion is not really responsible for oppression, or at least on the scale of Islam.

Even though what European missionaries did was pure evil, at least they tried to represent Christ and Christianity as part of indigenous beliefs. Arabs told the conquered peoples that "Arabic is the language of God", Arabs are superior, etc. It even says that indigenous Black Africans are inferior to Arabs in the Quran and I believe that in Sudan and Mauritania they take this quite literally.

I'm agnostic spiritual. I like the ideas of Christianity and Christian culture. But Christianity never tried to replace our indigenous culture and never promoted Middle Eastern Semitic culture as superior. Those who spread Islam did it by the sword and tried to destroy Berber language and culture. Also, Christians managed to enter modern society successfully, and Christianity as a religion is not really responsible for oppression, or at least on the scale of Islam.
What you said is just insane from historical point of view. I can see people reading and shaking their heads. Not mentioning that you contradicted your statements rather quickly:
Even though what European missionaries did was pure evil,

I'm agnostic spiritual. I like the ideas of Christianity and Christian culture. But Christianity never tried to replace our indigenous culture and never promoted Middle Eastern Semitic culture as superior.

Say it louder, maybe it become more realistic. Check the Middle Eastern Semitic culture on Christianity. If I didn't have a bible in my house, I would believe you :grin:

Some Noble Examples;

Druid culture in Continental Europe

Hellenistic Culture or Egyptian Culture in Eastern Mediterreanean

There is not much difference between Druid culture who were forced to live as isolated groups in British Isles and Berber culture in top of Atlas Mountains.

Do I need to mention about New World?

Arabs told the conquered peoples that "Arabic is the language of God", Arabs are superior, etc. It even says that indigenous Black Africans are inferior to Arabs in the Quran and I believe that in Sudan and Mauritania they take this quite literally.

As Greek Patriarchate forced to all Ottoman Orthodox worship in Greek or as Papa forced to use Latin.

Let me give you a secret, you can easily manuplate Turks, Persians and Arabs against each other. Arab Domination is myth now.

As Greek Patriarchate forced to all Ottoman Orthodox worship in Greek or as Papa forced to use Latin.

Let me give you a secret, you can easily manuplate Turks, Persians and Arabs against each other. Arab Domination is myth now.

wow wow

1 minute,
Christianity destroyed Hellenism and hellenistic culture, even slain Greeks to a degree that could be holocaust, Scythopolis
But Patriarch had supported the translation and liturgy at different languages
and also allowed different patriarchs according language,
THE FIRST LITURGY LANGUAGE WAS HEBREW (Jerusalem)
THE SECOND WAS ARAB (Antiocheia)
THE THIRD WAS GREEK

although new testament was written at Greek
and first translation was Itala

plz lets keep historical facts true

But Patriarch had supported the translation and liturgy at different languages
and also allowed different patriarchs according language,

Check the Bulgarians in Ottoman Period under the Greek Patriarchate

THE FIRST LITURGY LANGUAGE WAS HEBREW (Jerusalem)
THE SECOND WAS ARAB (Antiocheia)
THE THIRD WAS GREEK

although new testament was written at Greek
and first translation was Itala

Where is Aramic Language?

islam is like a gang. once youre in it then you cannot leave alive (according to sharia law)
mohammad married a nine year old girl (aish) while he was in his 50s
islamic invasion of india wiped out millions of non believers

they have high tolerance for muslims but not so much for non muslim
Try to go to a church in saudi arabia! Wait, they are not allowed !!

islam is like a gang. once youre in it then you cannot leave alive (according to sharia law)
mohammad married a nine year old girl (aish) while he was in his 50s
islamic invasion of india wiped out millions of non believers

they have high tolerance for muslims but not so much for non muslim
Try to go to a church in saudi arabia! Wait, they are not allowed !!
How about Islam in Albania?

This thread has been viewed 1738 times.

Back