Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

finding America before Columbus.

Really?:petrified:
The Empire couldn't establish even one single colony in New World who was already
dicsoverd, so how they could find America on their own, before Europeans did?
027.gif

Hating others is not the way of modern world Goga. Your hatred to other races and religions is equal or exceeds the hatred of Daesh propaganda. Seams that your values are exactly like theirs, the only difference is being on other side of a barricade. Have a long look in the mirror.
Are you serious? What are you talking about? You should talk about love & hatred to those who were attacked by Sunni Muslims at 9/11. Americans got their revenge after they attacked Iraq, Afghanistan and killed Bin Laden. Sunni Muslims committed a genocide on my race. Why do Americans have a right to avenge themselves, while my people don't have any right to avenge themselves? And it's not of your business who I hate and who I love. But the fact is that my people deserve revenge against Sunni Muslims, like American after 9/11!

Never is a strong statement. What if IS/Daesh gains strength in Turkey and domestic war breaks out, like in Syria or Yemen? It is not my wish for it to happen, only a physical possibility in reality of the region.
It's not about religion and you know it. It's all about domination and power struggle.

Have you ever heard of millennia old ancient biblical prophecy of 'the return of the Medes'? Well, Kurds are the Medes. The Medes and Persians were closely related to each other. Even today after 2500 years, there are close genetic ties between Kurds and Persians. We are the closest races to each other, because of our ancient Iranic connection.

What I want to say is that Turkey is going down. Economy in Turkey is in bad shape and getting worse every day. Turkish war on Kurds costs lots of money, very soon Turks will have no money. In a very near future it's over with Turkey.
Such a great superpower like USSR was finished because of economy. Turkey is not even close to how powerful the USSR was.

Persia on the other had is getting more powerful. After Sunni Muslim Daesh attack of the Ezdi Kurds, Persia was the first country that helped the Ezdi Kurds. My people work together with the Persians. Little by little my race and Persian race are growing toward each other. Kurds and Persians together are unstoppable. We both are 'Iranic' people, and we have common enemies who are against our race. It has nothing to do with a religion. so we have to work with each other. And you like it or not, Persia is helping their brother race in Kurdistan!

The 'return of the Medes' (Kurds & Persians) is a reality now!

IIRC, it is 3 months ban. He seams never do enough for a total one.
You really enjoy banning me, don't you? You banned me for so much times that you forget how long my ban was this time. It was 2 weeks and not 3 months...

After the WW1 Turkey was given a chance to assimilate and destroy Kurdish race in Northern Kurdistan. For 100 years Turks could do whatever they want in Kurdistan. There were much, much less Kurds 100 years ago than now. Turkey couldn't even defeat just a few million Kurds for all these years they had carte blanche. Turks FAILED miserably and Turkey lost its chance to defeat the Kurds. Kurdish population is nowadays much bigger now, how do you think Turkey can defeat Kurds right now, when there are millions of us? Time is on our (Kurdish) side. Turkey couldn't defeat 5 million Kurds 100 years ago, today there are 50 million Kurds. Mark my words, Turkey is finished. Iranic people: Persians and Kurds (the Medes) are becoming dominant again in the Middle East! It's our homeland and we are the rightful owners of our land...

Are you serious? What are you talking about? You should talk about love & hatred to those who were attacked by Sunni Muslims at 9/11. Americans got their revenge after they attacked Iraq, Afghanistan and killed Bin Laden. Sunni Muslims committed a genocide on my race. Why do Americans have a right to avenge themselves, while my people don't have any right to avenge themselves? And it's not of your business who I hate and who I love. But the fact is that my people deserve revenge against Sunni Muslims, like American after 9/11!

Yeyeyeye kill all the monkey blablablablab Kurds anyway. Its not your business who i hate or who i love right?

39dLJj.png Oh, you are not even British. Yet, i am really wondering what makes you think your people are better than sunni muslims?

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=...h4PoAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=kürt+erkeği

MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY EHEHEHEHEHE MONKEY????

I'm sure i will get ban for like 100000 years for this. I won't be suprised.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of millennia old ancient biblical prophecy of 'the return of the Medes'?

Which prophesies you exactly have in mind?

p.s. biblical Medes are descendats of Japheth - not everyone of kurdish so called nationality is
indoeuropean descent by paternal line. So, your refrence automatically divided your "nation"
between real Kurds and not real. So how many of you are japhetic descendants? Or of Madai?

As I see, you are!
041.gif

And you like it or not, Persia is helping their brother race in Kurdistan!

I don't think that they are helping you because they're feeling some fraternal love.
They rather are helping you because of political purpose. Besides, Iran doesn't seem
to be a persian country on the first place. They are Shias and this means, that after
(if of course) with your help they defited Turkey and Arabia, they start to exterminate
every sunni and yazydi Kurds who they find. So, I wouldn't be so happy on your place.
And do you really belive, that Great Persia will allow independent Kurdistan to exists?
036.gif

It's not about religion and you know it. It's all about domination and power struggle.

What I want to say is that Turkey is going down. Economy in Turkey is in bad shape and getting worse every day. Turkish war on Kurds costs lots of money, very soon Turks will have no money. In a very near future it's over with Turkey.

Such propaganda. Just lmao. I'm done. xD

Which prophesies you exactly have in mind?

p.s. biblical Medes are descendats of Japheth - not everyone of kurdish so called nationality is
indoeuropean descent by paternal line. So, your refrence automatically divided your "nation"
between real Kurds and not real. So how many of you are japhetic descendants? Or of Madai?

As I see, you are!
041.gif
"See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold. Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children. Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the glory of the Babylonians’ pride, will be overthrown by God like Sodom and Gomorrah. She will never be inhabited or lived in through all generations; no Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there. (Isaiah13:17-20)"

http://gracethrufaith.com/end-times-prophecy/the-return-of-the-medes/

And what are you talking about that not all Kurds are 'IndoEuropean'? Native language of Kurds is Kurdish. Kurdish is a NorthWestern Iranic language. Those who speak Kurdish language as their NATIVE language are Kurds, Iranic people, descendants of the Medes. Kurds are direct descendants of the Medes. The Medes belonged to the same Y-DNA haplogroups as the most modern-day Kurds do belong to. In the ancient times the Medes and Persians were kinsmen, even today Kurds and Iranians are very closely related to each other, even after 2500 years being separated. Our language isthe same, our DNA is the same, our culture is the same ,etc.

Kurds are Iranic people, because Kurdish (Iranic) is our native language. We speak the same language as our ancestors the Medes.

Also, I see you’re from Poland. Most paternal Y-DNA lineages in Poland, like N1c1, I, R1a-Z283 are not 'Indo-European'. People in NorthEast Europe got IndoEuropized very recently as one of the last hunter & gatherers. Still Polish people speak a Slavic language, which is 'Indo-European'. Polish people are 'Indo-European' people because they speak a Slavic language as their native language and not beacuse of their race or Y-DNA lineages...

I don't think that they are helping you because they're feeling some fraternal love.
They rather are helping you because of political purpose. Besides, Iran doesn't seem
to be a persian country on the first place. They are Shias and this means, that after
(if of course) with your help they defited Turkey and Arabia, they start to exterminate
every sunni and yazydi Kurds who they find. So, I wouldn't be so happy on your place.
And do you really belive, that Great Persia will allow independent Kurdistan to exists?
036.gif
Persians were the first country who assisted the Ezdi Kurds. Persians are helping my people, my race, my religion, to revenge ourselves for the GENOCIDE. It's the Persians who are assisting my people, my race in the most difficult times. We Kurds (the Medes) and Persians have common enemies: Sunni Turks and Sunni Arabs (Semites). Of course Persians have their own agenda, but at this moment our goals are the same. My people have our agenda too, we Kurds (the Medes) and Persians help each other in these difficult times!

Such propaganda. Just lmao. I'm done. xD
I'm ignoring you because you don't speak Kurdish. Learn Kurdish first and then I'll speak to you. And are you already stared to learn my native language, Kurmanji Kurdish, the language of the mighty Medes, my direct ancestors? But I'm going to make an exception only for 1 time. Your deal with Barzani is finished, because Barzani is finished. You will not get cheap oil anymore from South Kurdistan. Second, from your own Turkish site:

" Turkish Lira under dollar pressure

Including the lira, the devaluation of local currencies of emerging countries against the dollar has not come to an end. With the interest rate increasing operations of the U.S. likely to startin the first quarter of 2015, the interest of foreign investors will be lost for countries such as Turkey. "

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...sure-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=76187&NewsCatID=344

"See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold. Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children. Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the glory of the Babylonians’ pride, will be overthrown by God like Sodom and Gomorrah. She will never be inhabited or lived in through all generations; no Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there. (Isaiah13:17-20)"
http://gracethrufaith.com/end-times-prophecy/the-return-of-the-medes/

But did you read, that they will be destroyed also, after Babylon? :LOL:

And what are you talking about that not all Kurds are In
doEuropean'?

Read again, what I wrote, because you didn't do this correctly.

Kurds are direct descendants of the Medes.

It is only in theory - very weak theory.

The Medes belonged to the same Y-DNA haplogroups as the most modern-day Kurds

So you are mixed people.

And where it is written to what haplogroups Medes were belonging?

Besides, to the same haplogroups as your people belong Turks also, and even Arabs... so, these kind of mish-mash doesn't proof anything.

do belong to. In the ancient times the Medes and Persians were kinsmen, even today Kurds and Iranians are very closely related to each other, even after 2500 years being separated. Our language isthe same, our DNA is the same, our culture is the same ,etc.

But they are shia state, and they will kill you all - everyone who is sunni or yazyd.

Kurds are Iranic people, because Kurdish (Iranic) is our native language. We speak the same language as our ancestors the Medes.

Really? :petrified:

Also, I see you’re from Poland. Most paternal Y-DNA lineages in Poland, like N1c1, I, R1a-Z283 are not 'Indo-European'. People in NorthEast Europe got IndoEuropized very recently as one of the last hunter & gatherers. Still Polish people speak a Slavic language, which is 'Indo-European'. Polish people are 'Indo-European' people because they speak a Slavic language as their native language and not beacuse of their race or Y-DNA lineages...

But it doesn't mean, that all are descendats of Japheth, or are Indoeuropeans in biblical sense.

I'm ignoring you because you don't speak Kurdish. Learn Kurdish first and then I'll speak to you. And are you already stared to learn my native language, Kurmanji Kurdish, the language of the mighty Medes, my direct ancestors? But I'm going to make an exception only for 1 time. Your deal with Barzani is finished, because Barzani is finished. You will not get cheap oil anymore from South Kurdistan. Second, from your own Turkish site:

" Turkish Lira under dollar pressureIncluding the lira, the devaluation of local currencies of emerging countries against the dollar has not come to an end. With the interest rate increasing operations of the U.S. likely to startin the first quarter of 2015, the interest of foreign investors will be lost for countries such as Turkey. "

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...sure-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=76187&NewsCatID=344

Çave başe keko.

I know Turkish money is loosing value, but its not because of Kurdish war, be sure. There is no Kurdish war at Turkey for like 2 years...

But did you read, that they will be destroyed also, after Babylon? :LOL:

Read again, what I wrote, because you didn't do this correctly.

It is only in theory - very weak theory.

So you are mixed people.

And where it is written to what haplogroups Medes were belonging?

Besides, to the same haplogroups as your people belong Turks also, and even Arabs... so, these kind of mish-mash doesn't proof anything.

But they are shia state, and they will kill you all - everyone who is sunni or yazyd.

Really? :petrified:

But it doesn't mean, that all are descendats of Japheth, or are Indoeuropeans in biblical sense.
Just check that site. Iraq = Babylon. Babylon will be finished, so Iraq will be finished!

Also, with all due respect my friend, I don't really want to talk about Kurdish DNA anymore. I'm tired.

I mean, I have been following DNA studies for a while, and after all these years my thought are becoming more and more stronger, what I initially thought. All those DNA studies are confirming that Kurds are descendants from the Medes. I'm not going into details, because I described this already extensively in the past. I spend years talking about this.

Most importanti confirmation for me is that Kurds are different from Turks and very different from Arabs and other Semites and actually very closely related to other Iranic people in the neighborhood, like Persians, Ossetians, Gilaki, Talish, Mazadarani, etc. ALL these Iranic people are still very close to each other, what means that we have the same roots and that we aren't changed a lot for the last 2500 years.

Medes evolved in Kurdistan and they were descendants of the Mitanni. I believe that the Medes belonged mostly to the same haplogroups as Kurds, like J2a, R1a-Z93, R1b etc. They spoke the same NorthWest Iranic language as the Kurds. Also, their official language of their religion was Avestan and Avestan is very close to Kurdish.

I think that Kurds have for about roughly 10% of Semitic DNA in them, I gues it's from the Chaldeans (ancient Babylonians). Other 90% of our DNA is from the Medes and other Iranic people...

Last edited:
Çave başe keko.

I know Turkish money is loosing value, but its not because of Kurdish war, be sure. There is no Kurdish war at Turkey for like 2 years...
So, you do actually know some kind of Kurdish words, lol. Respect!

What I mean is that Turkish economy is going down, and it will continue to go down very fast. Turkish economy and Turkish state are collapsing. Turkey can't afford a war against the Kurds. War costs money and Turkey doesn't have money. It's impossible for Turks to hold Kurdish pressure for a long time. It will implode from inside!

To fight the Kurds, Turks need weapons, to have weapons they need to buy them, but how will Turkey buy weapons if Turkish economy is collapsing like snow under the Kurdish SUN.

Like I said, time is on Kurdish side. Kurds are becoming more powerful day by day, while Turks and Turkey is becoming weaker and weaker.

Turkey and the Turks lost their most important battle in Kobani. PKK defeated Turkish Sunni terrorist DAESH soldiers and Turkish MIT secret service agents. Turkey gambled and lost. Turks hoped for a miracle and hoped that Sunni Arabs would help them. I mean your people are that desperate to ask help from the Sunni Arabs. Those who gambled on Sunni Arabs will lose, not only Turkey (, but also Israel). You can't rely on Arabs, Arabs can't fight and were NEVER known as fighters, warriors or strong people.

Turks hoped for a miracle that Sunni Islam would erase Kurdish identity/race. But this will never happen, as long as there are PKK (my people, my heroes), Rojava (Western Kurdistan, my people), Ezdi Kurds (my people, my religion) and the REAL Kurds in other parts of Kurdistan.

This thread has been viewed 640404 times.

Back