Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

It will happen. What goes around comes around. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. We will revenge every tear of a Kurdish child. If you think that will not happen, well you don't know the Kurds and the Kurdish culture very well..

If we don't revenge, then we have no right to exist!

NATO/West is responsible for Turkey's actions !

Last edited:
Things quieted down after the ceasefire in Syria. There is not much development in Kurdish struggle against IS either. I mean, nothing sudden, terrible or newsworthy, but this could be a good thing, possibly. There is no big offensive, a big push by Kurds against Daesh. They rather chip away one village at the time away from IS hands. There is a progress but in slow pace. I was hoping for a blitzkrieg, I suppose.

0,,18758116_4,00.png

http://www.dw.com/en/kurdish-gains-risk-turkish-overreaction-in-syria/a-19052228

Good news is that now Kurds are holding substantial territory along Turkish border. Good for them. The bad news is that Assad is still proclaiming to "unite" all Syrian territory under his regime. That would mean that he is against Kurdish independence, and that Russians, Putin in particular, are fine with this.
Anybody heard what Putin said about Kurds and independent Kurdistan recently?

Perhaps they will end up in some sort of federalism, like this article says:
http://www.dw.com/en/un-touts-federalism-ahead-of-syria-talks/a-19110923

Turkey seems to be really concerned, if not scared, of Kurdistan building momentum in Syria, and takes action along the Syrian border.
In an interview with Russia's REN TV on Sunday, Lavrov accused Turkey of "creeping expansion" in northern Syria to prevent Kurdish fighters from strengthening their positions.
"According to our information, they are digging in a few hundred meters from the border inside Syria," said Lavrov, adding that his government had reports of Turkish tanks on Syrian soil.
"While demanding that Kurdish positions are not reinforced in Syria, Turkey has started to declare it has a sovereign right to create some safety zones on Syrian territory," he added.
Well, as long as one can trust Putin's press release.

This is interesting:
Meanwhile, Moscow has called for the Syrian Kurds to be included in peace talks in Geneva,something Turkey has tried to block.
Differences over the Syrian Kurds have also stressed relations between the United States and Turkey,with Washington viewing the Kurds as some of the best fighters against the "Islamic State."

Well, it's not only about Kurds & Kurdistan in Syria. It is also between Alevi (Shia) and Sunni Arabs. Alevi and Sunni Arabs are never going to live with each other in peace. So the solution is to divide Syria between Alevitistan (Assad = Latakia & Tartus) and Sunni region.

It's obvious that Kurds are a different race (culture, language, DNA) So Kurds will be not part Alevitistan or Sunni region. So Kurdistan will become free and independent automatically.

It doesn't matter Kurds are invited in Geneva or not. The outcome will be always the same, disintegration of Syria. Syria is finished. It's all about the real politic. 'Real' Kurds (PKK) are prepared to fight against anybody to protect their homeland till the very end.

To answer your question, Russia supports a federative system in Syrian. Russia promised the Kurds that there will be at least a Kurdish federation in Syria. At least, but I don't think Syria will survive as 1 country. After what happened Alevi (Shia) Arabs will never manage their society together with Sunni Arabs.

The same can be said about Iraq.

Turks and Turkey are next. Kurds will NEVER become Turks and Kurks will never become Turks. So the only solution is separation, like in Syria. Kurdish nation is awaken. Power to the people. PKK will protect the Kurdish nation/race!

Last edited:
Turkey seems to be really concerned, if not scared, of Kurdistan building momentum in Syria, and takes action along the Syrian border.

Well, as long as one can trust Putin's press release.

This is interesting:

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Well Putin is leaving Syria, he will not leave troops behind enemy borders, maybe prepare your shelf for a 'BIG' event???
[time to take your (blind) revenge for the nobles who devastate and did not return back]

Well Putin is leaving Syria, he will not leave troops behind enemy borders, maybe prepare your shelf for a 'BIG' event???
[time to take your (blind) revenge for the nobles who devastate and did not return back]
Putin is not leaving Alevistan (Latakia + Tartus).

Well, it's not only about Kurds & Kurdistan in Syria. It is also between Alevi (Shia) and Sunni Arabs. Alevi and Sunni Arabs are never going to live with each other in peace. So the solution is to divide Syria between Alevitistan (Assad = Latakia & Tartus) and Sunni region.

It's obvious that Kurds are a different race (culture, language, DNA) So Kurds will be not part Alevitistan or Sunni region. So Kurdistan will become free and independent automatically.

It doesn't matter Kurds are invited in Geneva or not. The outcome will be always the same, disintegration of Syria. Syria is finished. It's all about the real politic. 'Real' Kurds (PKK) are prepared to fight against anybody to protect their homeland till the very end.

To answer your question, Russia supports a federative system in Syrian. Russia promised the Kurds that there will be at least a Kurdish federation in Syria. At least, but I don't think Syria will survive as 1 country. After what happened Alevi (Shia) Arabs will never manage their society together with Sunni Arabs.

The same can be said about Iraq.

Turks and Turkey are next. Kurds will NEVER become Turks and Kurks will never become Turks. So the only solution is separation, like in Syria. Kurdish nation is awaken. Power to the people. PKK will protect the Kurdish nation/race!

Goga, the war is not over, just wait for the new Sykes-Pikot treaty, or for the 'big boom',

Goga, the war is not over, just wait for the new Sykes-Pikot treaty, or for the 'big boom',
The 'real' war has not started yet. There is the calm before the storm.

Millions will die. Not only the Kurds, but also millions Arabs and millions Turks.

The 'real' war has not started yet. There is the calm before the storm.

Millions will die. Not only the Kurds, but also millions Arabs and millions Turks.

I do not know if you are a Muslim or a pagan, but if you are a pagan then you will understand
'the kings are 4, the kingdoms 7 and the nations 13, waiting for the false trumpet, and one will want but it can reach the land, and the other will not want to go, cause there will be anomaly at its lands'
so calm your shelf, and wait, cause the Defender King who declare himshelf Sentinel of a nation holds the false trumpet.

I do not know if you are a Muslim or a pagan, but if you are a pagan then you will understand
'the kings are 4, the kingdoms 7 and the nations 13, waiting for the false trumpet, and one will want but it can reach the land, and the other will not want to go, cause there will be anomaly at its lands'
I'm not a Muslim, nor a pagan. I've my own very ancient Iranic religion and Iranic GOD. My religion is in Kurdish (Iranic) language and not in Arabic (Semitic).

We have got our own 'Iranic' prophecies. Have similarities with Biblical prophecies but different time/space. There will be no end of the world. But at the end of this all there will be independent Greater Kurdistan (all 4 parts). Very soon.

And if you believe in Christian prophecies, then Islam has to be a religion of the AntiChrist. Islam is against the Christians, so it's an against (ANTI) Christianity. AntiChrist has to be a Muslim then who believes in a false prophet.

But AntiChrisht will be defeated, so will be Islam. If you believe the Biblical prophecies, ofcourse…

Last edited:
I'm not a Muslim, nor a pagan. I've my own very ancient Iranic religion and Iranic GOD. My religion is in Kurdish (Iranic) language and not in Arabic (Semitic).

We have got our own 'Iranic' prophecies. Have similarities with Biblical prophecies but different time/space. There will be no end of the world. But at the end of this all there will be independent Greater Kurdistan (all 4 parts). Very soon.

I am not a Christian, I am a pagan, and it is not from Bible,

Already in October 2015 Putin announced that the military operation would last only until February or March 2016. It was in the press.

Yes, this is a big news. I wonder what is his deal?

- Did he notice that Russia doesn't have money for this war?
It wasn't a big war and big expense, so probably the money is not a deal breaker. Besides Assad will pay back later when he can. However, maybe Putin figured that Assad never will unite Syria again, and will never pay back?

- Did he make a deal with US?
There was a very recent meeting on the highest level between these two. What deal it could have been?

- Did he make a deal with Saudi Arabia about freezing oil production, and for this he promised not to bomb Sunni Arabs in Syria anymore?
It is of highest priority for Putin to see oil prices go up very soon. Otherwise he is facing unrest in Russia. This could have been his main mission there in Near East.

-Did he make a deal with EU to secure Assad presidency during peace talks? Or some other deal, for example not to push more Syrians as refugees into Turkey and consequently Europe?
I didn't hear of any such deal by involved parties, yet.

Whatever it is, whatever the deal was and with whom, it was extremely unexpected move by Putin to withdraw his troops from this conflict.

Already in October 2015 Putin announced that the military operation would last only until February or March 2016. It was in the press.
Did they state what kind of objectives they had going into Syria in October? They are saying now that the plan was completed.

Yes, this is a big news. I wonder what is his deal?

- Did he notice that Russia doesn't have money for this war?
It wasn't a big war and big expense, so probably the money is not a deal breaker. Besides Assad will pay back later when he can. However, maybe Putin figured that Assad never will unite Syria again, and will never pay back?

- Did he make a deal with US?
There was a very recent meeting on the highest level between these two. What deal it could have been?

- Did he make a deal with Saudi Arabia about freezing oil production, and for this he promised not to bomb Sunni Arabs in Syria anymore?
It is of highest priority for Putin to see oil prices go up very soon. Otherwise he is facing unrest in Russia. This could have been his main mission there in Near East.

-Did he make a deal with EU to secure Assad presidency during peace talks? Or some other deal, for example not to push more Syrians as refugees into Turkey and consequently Europe?
I didn't hear of any such deal by involved parties, yet.

Whatever it is, whatever the deal was and with whom, it was extremely unexpected move by Putin to withdraw his troops from this conflict.

sorry but you are blind again, Notice that,
Turkey
From West is the sourrounded Greece, with Nato ships at Aegean,
from East who? no Strong Iraq, no Strong Armenia,
from South No strong Syrria,
from North? Georgia, who is not so well with Putin,
so Erdogan is playing alone at the arena, having against him, only PKK, a bunch of brave but rebels,
and if negotiations for a new treaty don't start soon, you might see entrance of Turkey there,
and Putin is not so fool, as some want him to be,

as for refuggees, yes it is funny, he is even responsible for the Morrocan who enter Greece through Turkey,
come on man, I am not saying he is saint, but surely he is not the only one to blame as αποδιοπομπαιος τραγος, the sacrificed goat upon wich we put all sins of the world,

PS
at 1970's H Kissinger visit Turkey, after that, few years later a new dogma was at Turkey, it was Ozalism, at his book 'Strategical depth' he said,
there will be no war with Greeks, cause we sent 1 million muslims there, and in ten years will be five, so no need to make war with them,
and he was right, only the muslims thrown to Greece fled to Central Europe, so Kissinger's/Ozal's plan sunk,
and needed Austria and Visengrad and Nato to fullfill the plan sourounding Greece so the muslim refuggees stay at Greece, and not fled,
as you see today's policies were designed 40 years before,

PS2
yes Visengrad will manage to make the 4rth Carlomagnean state, only if it forces W Ukraine to split,

The solution is to break up Turkey as it should have been broken up after WW1................this will see peace in the area.

then recognise that the arab-spring is a message to kill everything which is not an arab or a sunni ...............its a genocide revolution on other races

Did they state what kind of objectives they had going into Syria in October? They are saying now that the plan was completed.

it is clear that the situation has turned around for Assad since the intervention

but what IMO is even more important, they boycotted the objectives of Erdogan to profit from oil trade, eliminate the Kurds and gain influence inside Syria

what will happen now the Russians leave, I don't know

it is clear that the situation has turned around for Assad since the intervention

but what IMO is even more important, they boycotted the objectives of Erdogan to profit from oil trade, eliminate the Kurds and gain influence inside Syria

what will happen now the Russians leave, I don't know

I don't think Russians eliminate Kurds, they attack Turkmens, Isis, and stabilize strategical points for Hassad, as you already said,
simply they manage to boycot Raqa and Turkmens to get supplies from Turkey, and rearmed Hassad,

This thread has been viewed 640843 times.

Back