Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

Because of this, finishing ISIS will be difficult then the plans.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/24/middleeast/iraq-shiite-peshmerga-clashes/

If ISIS is strong, there will be strong alliance against it but when ISIS is weak, race will be start between Kurds, Assad, Iraq's Arabs.
I think, UN should start talks with Kurds and other involved parties about territorial shape of future Kurdistan. Neglecting this vital phase will only end up in new fighting between Kurds against Iraqis and Syrians for territory and natural resources, like oil fields.

Kurds areas in Turkey and Iran shouldn't be contested now by Kurds. Turkey and Iran are too strong, too nationalistic and too dictatorial at the moment to achieve Kurdish independence there. Any uprising will result only in victims, any killed on both sides, and nothing more. Who knows, maybe in 25-50 years these countries will morph into democratic and tolerant states, and Kurdish independence could be won by peaceful referendums.

I have an question for the mods of this forum. Do you consider normal the behavior of this member Garrick?

I think, UN should start talks with Kurds and other involved parties about territorial shape of future Kurdistan. Neglecting this vital phase will only end up in new fighting between Kurds against Iraqis and Syrians for territory and natural resources, like oil fields.

Kurds areas in Turkey and Iran shouldn't be contested now by Kurds. Turkey and Iran are too strong, too nationalistic and too dictatorial at the moment to achieve Kurdish independence there. Any uprising will result only in victims, any killed on both sides, and nothing more. Who knows, maybe in 25-50 years these countries will morph into democratic and tolerant states, and Kurdish independence could be won by peaceful referendums.

This will never happen...the UN and USA will "backstab" the kurds like they have always done

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hahahaha
and now comes the DEVIL'S ADVOCATE,

why to make new borders at Syrria, new nationalities,
and not also at Kossovo or Ucraine/Crimea,

why to share Syrria to 3-4 parts, and not to do the same with Ukraine or Kosovo or Bosnia?

I Think some policies of big forces have different weigth,
their justice is according what they get.

mom_sept_2011-large_legend-final_pict.jpg

Does Romania try to punish Hungarians in the middle of the country?
Did Italy present same life quality to people in the south and North?
Did Germany present same life quality to people in West and East Germany?
Regional difference always be and always try to change it. It is endless job.
Don't wait me to believe that Yugoslavia made same much investment to Bosnia?

PKK Attack to sky resort in East Turkey
pkk_2630.jpg

PKK Attack to the Construction of Bingol Airport
Hava-Alani-3_1353552620.jpg

http://www.kurdpress.ir/En/NSite/Fu...K members attack airport construction

Boreas, you don't understand Yugoslav politics of brotherhood and unity. Yugoslav federation most funds invested in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbian province Kosovo. These areas were very undeveloped but thanks to strong funds these areas were developed rapidly. Albanians from Albania came to live in Serbia and other parts of Yugoslavia due to a lot of better life.

I must notice your answer has disappointed me. Instead give us a reasons why Turkish investments bypass Kurdish regions and why these regions are very undeveloped you speak about that what some other countries do.

You can notice that I regard Turkey. Politics/strategy of neo-Ottomanism is very serious. In the Balkans, Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia must be very careful to consider all aspects.

And not only states in the Balkans. In the world scale Turkey and Saudi Arabia trying to lead Islamic world. Turkish president Erdogan claimed that Muslims had reached the Americas in the 12th century, before the European explorer Christopher Columbus did so in 1492. He wants finance large mosque in Cuba:

Turkey's Erdogan proposes building mosque in Cuba

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-cuba-mosque-idUSKBN0LG1E220150212

I have respect for Kurds. Their demands are righteous.

You can notice hypocrisy of Turkish state, Turkey recognized secession of part of Serbian state, but Turkey does not allow the Kurds to have state. Kurds are much greater in numbers and they do not have own state. If someone in Turkey thinks in long term it is possible to apply different yardsticks it is wrong.

This will never happen...the UN and USA will "backstab" the kurds like they have always done
Who's colony was it in first place?

Boreas, you don't understand Yugoslav politics of brotherhood and unity. Yugoslav federation most funds invested in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbian province Kosovo. These areas were very undeveloped but thanks to strong funds these areas were developed rapidly. Albanians from Albania came to live in Serbia and other parts of Yugoslavia due to a lot of better life.

I must notice your answer has disappointed me. Instead give us a reasons why Turkish investments bypass Kurdish regions and why these regions are very undeveloped you speak about that what some other countries do.

You can notice that I regard Turkey. Politics/strategy of neo-Ottomanism is very serious. In the Balkans, Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia must be very careful to consider all aspects.

And not only states in the Balkans. In the world scale Turkey and Saudi Arabia trying to lead Islamic world. Turkish president Erdogan claimed that Muslims had reached the Americas in the 12th century, before the European explorer Christopher Columbus did so in 1492. He wants finance large mosque in Cuba:

Turkey's Erdogan proposes building mosque in Cuba

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-cuba-mosque-idUSKBN0LG1E220150212

I have respect for Kurds. Their demands are righteous.

You can notice hypocrisy of Turkish state, Turkey recognized secession of part of Serbian state, but Turkey does not allow the Kurds to have state. Kurds are much greater in numbers and they do not have own state. If someone in Turkey thinks in long term it is possible to apply different yardsticks it is wrong.
Actually I don't find Boreas posts unreasonable. The wealth of every region goes together with population density, and population density goes with industrialization and investments, and this correlates with wealth again. By measure of every country Kurdish regions would be less developed than the rest, because they are least populated of all Turkey.
turkey_pop_1974.jpg

img-2.png

Actually I don't find Boreas posts unreasonable. The wealth of every region goes together with population density, and population density goes with industrialization and investments, and this correlates with wealth again. By measure of every country Kurdish regions would be less developed than the rest, because they are least populated of all Turkey.
turkey_pop_1974.jpg

img-2.png

Boreas understood me.

We should not watch one point in time but long term processes.

For example if we watch two areas X and Y with same number of inhabitants, and all investments go into region X and nothing in region Y for 10, 20, 30 years we will notice depopulation in region Y and population growth in region X. After 50 years we will see high population density in region X and much smaller population in region Y, and what. We will conclude that it is justified that investment flows in region X because it is densely populated and that investments are not flowing in region Y.

Same for Kurds, because Kurds have migrated in long period to the developed regions of Turkey (and in Western Europe), because Turkish investments did not enter in Kurdish regions.

It is reasonable that we see different examples. In China government is literally built cities on wasteland in underdeveloped areas and these regions rapidly became industrialized. Similar if investment entering in Kurdish regions they will become developed and population will increase and general quality of life will be much better.

Are you serious. Are you for REAL??? This is the right moment to declare independent Kurdistan. We have waited for 100 years. How long do we have to wait, 1000 years? 5000 years?

The terrorist regime in turkey has to be defeated and there is no time to wait.

Like all authoritarian regimes have to go and are defeated, Turkish Islamo-fascist terrorist regime will be defeated.

Assad, Saddam, Hitler, Stalin are better than Erdogan!

Last edited:
Kurds are not stupid. (Kurds are children of the Medes. Were the Medes stupid?) We rely on ourselves and nobody else and we will never stop fighting for Kurdistan.

We are betrayed all our lives and still we do exist!

Kurds areas in Turkey and Iran shouldn't be contested now by Kurds. Turkey and Iran are too strong, too nationalistic and too dictatorial at the moment to achieve Kurdish independence there. Any uprising will result only in victims, any killed on both sides, and nothing more.
Do you know how many innocent Kurds (unarmed women & children) are killed in Rojava and Shengal? During the Shengal GENOCIDE 10000 (ten thousand) Ezdi Kurds were killed in 1 hour!

Genocide on Ezdi Kurds was a wakeup call. Now we are more stronger and determined for our cause. Ezdi Kurds achieved more in 1 year than in the last 100 years. We have again our army, our fighting force and our region is back under our controle! This is our true revenge and our true victory that we have established Islam-FREE Ezdixan.

Same will happen in Northern Kurdistan. It will become independent even BEFORE Southern Kurdistan! Rojava, Ezdixan, Bakur, Rojhela and then Bashur will be free. Why? Because in Bashur (South Kurdistan) Barzani the corrupt traitor, genocidal Islamo-fascist dictator has power there. And Barzani, Erdogan and Daesh are the same. 3 differen faces of the same coin. For them it is like Kurdish lives are worth nothing.

But the more Kurds get killed, Kurds are becoming more stronger and more determined. As long the last Kurd is on this planet we will fight for our rights and our beloved Kurdistan, Aryana..

PS. Hitler & Stalin were more human than Erdogan.

Kurdistan = PKK. PKK = 50 million Kurdish people. Power to the people!

Last edited:
Are you serious. Are you for REAL??? This is the right moment to declare independent Kurdistan. We have waited for 100 years. How long do we have to wait, 1000 years? 5000 years?

The terrorist regime in turkey has to be defeated and there is no time to wait.

Like all authoritarian regimes has to go and are defeated, Turkish Islamo-fascist terrorist regime will be defeated.

Assad, Saddam, Hitler, Stalin are better than Erdogan!

20-25 years.

@ Garrick. Generally speaking I agree with your assessment. However we have to keep in mind that most money is invested by business not by government. If government invests only, people will not necessarily come. The best examples are the ghost towns built by Chinese government. The government have built new cities, invested billions of dollars, but nobody came.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

20-25 years.
Why waiting, when we can do it right now?

I know Turks. We have been living next to each other for 1000 years. Turks will never change. Their soul is different to a Kurdish soul. Their Turanid soul will never change.

I believe in Karma (my native Iranic religion believes in Karma in this world.). You know what Karma is?

All the bad things Turks did with Kurds, will turn back to them 10 times worse.

Let's wait and see and don't forget to ENJOY!

What is a so called fascist 'imperial huge version' of Kurdistan? Kurdistan = Kurdistan. Where the Kurds are majority and where our ancestors lived is Kurdistan. Kurds are native to Kurdistan. All parts of historic Kurdistan, where Kurds were always the majority, are parts of Kurdistan.

You want to land of Meds, Assyrians want to land of Assyria (which include Ezidi historical regions as well) and Armenians want most of part of North Kurdistan :confused:

I Think some policies of big forces have different weigth,
their justice is according what they get.

Even small countries try to shape their enviroment as much as they can. As a Greek, you know that very well. Zeus left the his first love Themis (goddes of justice) for a beauty from Argos. :crying: There is justice any more

I am totally sure that.

If is it what you get it from my post, we shouldn't talk my friend. My point is your statement is so baseless. Firstly I showed that reginal different will be and secondly Turkish investments which didn't bypass Kurdish Regions and how was destroied them by terrorism.

Ottomanism is not islamism or turanism as Erdoğan did. It was so humanistic idea which defend that all nations in ottoman empire are equal. I wish a balkan reporter taunt that reality to a AKP minister.

24409656.jpg

And muslim, chinese, viking or other explorers. Americans were discovered by Native Americans

Totaly agree, North Cyprus become state and Kosovo, but not Abhazia or Kurdistan . This is hypocrisy. I hope you respect Kosovian as much as Kurds. Other wise, this will be your hypocrisy.

Their soul is different to a Kurdish soul. Their Turanid soul will never change.

What is being Kurd for you?

A genetic thing, is about religion or language what?

turkey_pop_1974.jpg

img-2.png

Don't waste your time. They have no idea those regions were neighbour with sovviet block in many years. There was no free trade like West Europe did in that region or they have no idea how climate is taugh in there.
71570118-turkey-satellite-image-gettyimages.jpg

What is being Kurd for you?

A genetic thing, is about religion or language what?
Combination of many factors, but mostly a combination of the Kurdish soul (the soul does exist), inherited genes, your native language and consciousness to exist and being a Kurd.

Even small countries try to shape their enviroment as much as they can. As a Greek, you know that very well. Zeus left the his first love Themis (goddes of justice) for a beauty from Argos. :crying: There is justice any more

what Gods punish is Υβρις,
Υβρις means exagaration, insult of deitys, abuse, contumely, affront, indignity etc,
υβρις is abomination infront eyes of humans and Gods,
But it is human nature to challenge the gods,
as it is human nature to give divine origin to a hero, or a king.
later at middle ages that was replaced by Noble origin by 'blue blood'
but all kings and sultans claim 'ελεω θεου',
by 'God's will', by 'God's mercy', in 'God we trust', 'defender of faith' etc,
so what is the difference if humans make a myth of divine origin (son of Zeus), or kings claim God's mercy, chosen by God?
king David had so many 'goats' (women), king Solomon also,
prophet Mohamet married an old rich (divorced if remember correct) woman when he was young, and a kid when he was old,

cause in some peoples mind Justice can be bought by money, or can be settle by force and violence (rape of peoples will, rape of Themis)
anyway justice is a blind lady, but Nemesis is not,
so Zeus have seen his son Hercules as servant to a king,
David seen his son revolt and dead,
and Mohamet also seen his relatives slain each other,

and when someone is judging with 2 measures and 2 weights is provoking Nemesis, he makes an υβρις
and I do not deny that even in my people exist such men,

so the division of Syria, might be Gods will, and justice, by with same measures we should counter Ukraine Kossovo and Bosnia,
that is what I said, and my written are confess of my challenge to Deitys,

Devils advocate.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 640955 times.

Back