Have you wished being an opposite gender?

• I am a man and never wished being a woman.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I am a woman and never wished being a man.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I am a man and have wished being a woman.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I am a woman and have wished being a man.

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
I like being a girl better because we can have the joys and pains of giving
birth,whereas a man cannot...A man will never know what it feels like to
know something so beautiful could come from yourself,I won`t have
that joy for a while,but I have plenty of time!and for periods get some of those patches that warm up and put them on your stomache,it`ll help with the cramps!

Wrong, you only provide half the genetic material to create a baby, your future husband (hopefully) will be providing the other half, so it is as much a mans baby as a womans, your view, though disagreeable, is an old idea, which is luckily on its way out.

And if we must take this into pregnancy, it is true that the baby is inside you instead of the father, but, unless you can somehow work durring your pregnancy, it will be your husband providing the food, looking after you, and yeah, at birth, the husband is there with the wife in most cases these-days.

Basically along with his required half share of genetic material, your husband, should be the one supporting you, so, we may not carry the unborn children ourselves but we are anything but un-involved with pregnancy.

Its certainly not the heavily pregnant woman who waddles out in her pajamas to the local store to buy food for her late-night strange urges. :relief:

?傫???A?????J?l said:
Women have easier lives (child birth aside anyway), but they cant be cool,
Cheers mate. :eek:kashii: :box:

and they cant dress and act how they want, and get away with it.
Wanna bet? :evil:

I mean, I can get up outta bed, slip on my shoes and go into town, no one pays attention to me. If a woman did the same thing they would think she was lowly, or dirty.
You mean I shouldn't go to the store in my pajamas when I've forgotten to get milk? But I'm sure no one actually notices! :worried: :giggle:

This thread has been viewed 37104 times.

Back