Interesting Maps and Graphs

A increasing minority. Less Europeans in the world by the end of the century.

The share of Europe’s (EU27) population in the world is shrinking, it decreased from 12% in 1960 to 6% today and it will fall below 4% by 2070 according to the projections. Even with the other European countries it will not exceed 6%/7% of the world population. The population of Africa, in the opposite direction, will increase from 9% in 1960 to a projected 38% in 2100. Asia will remain the most populated continent with 45% of the world's population in 2100.

From the European Commission, The Impact of Demographic Change in a Changing Environment.

NDsV3OO.png

VSkwOTJ.jpg

p7ywneO.jpg

I was browsing a library and found an a book from 1984 titled, "The Times Atlas of World History". In the section, "The origins of Man" I found it very interesting that even back then, way before aDNA, archeologists already noticed mixture between Humans and Neanderthals.

There was a accademia paper by angela smith in 2017 regarding the origins of the Umbri ..........as per map below,,,,,.........they first merged with the Illyrians nearby and also the celts as they moved in a SE direction ...................IIRC, these umbri entered Italy circa 2200BC

Ancient Civilizations
AOE1.png

World Religion

1920px-World_religions_map_en.svg.png

The largest cities in the world, from 3,000 BC to the 2020s.

MCU Box Office and RT Ratings

I'm a huge Marvel fan. Phases 1, 2 and 3 of the MCU were fantastic. The Avengers and especially the Guardians of the Galaxy were the best. But since Endgame it seems like they've lost their way.
Post Engame, only Guardians vol 3 and Spider Man were worth it. All this messing around with the Multiverse isn't going to get them anywhere. They need to explore new paths.
There is talk of bringing back the X-Men and the Fantastic Four, Doctor Doom and even Galactus.
This would be a good way to go, especially if it included my favorite Marvel character, the Silver Surfer.

57PEq5C.jpg

This thread has been viewed 87940 times.

Back