Society LGBT society in Europe, you attitude?

And once again - your measurement of "doing well" does not equal other people's measurement of doing well. As I've told you I don't care for God or traditional values. This has got nothing to do with any of that.

I'm glad you changed your mind.
And it' not just about them, LGBT are just tip of the iceberg. Enormous amount of money is directed into mass media and NGO to undermine traditional values of our European societies

Last edited:
Well, you ain't gonna do it here.
Yeah gay~ cheerfull, happy I get it. Go get happy all that you want. We don't measure happiness here with the amount of money and all around gayness.

Of course not, as long as Yugoslavia remains one country it will not happen. I do understand that. In the meantime wishing you very cheerful days :)

I'm glad you changed your mind.

Why do you act like you don't understand?

You know exactly that money that is sent to undermine traditional societies has nothing to do with the plain "traditionalism" of certain society. Traditionalism is seen as a problem only because it stops US infiltrate their agents which could more easily assert their New age slavery model.

For that purpose I will back up traditionalists and conservatives all the way. Even with guns.

Of course not, as long as Yugoslavia remains one country it will not happen. I do understand that. In the meantime wishing you very cheerful days :)

You too :) And keep in mind - You don't have to be gay to be happy :D

Why do you act like you don't understand?

You know exactly that money that is sent to undermine traditional societies has nothing to do with the plain "traditionalism" of certain society. Traditionalism is seen as a problem only because it stops US infiltrate their agents which could more easily assert their New age slavery model.
I don't see the money changed your mind. Maybe there is no money? Honestly, who in US cares to change Serbians' minds?!!! You're not that special, as you think.

For that purpose I will back up traditionalists and conservatives all the way. Even with guns.
We knew all along, you are tradition "nazi".

You too :) And keep in mind - You don't have to be gay to be happy :D

When did I say the opposite? My Serb brother in law is a happy person too - I have no doubt :cheer:

LGBT
My opinion and I find it disgusting.
Its also abomination in God's Eyes

LGBT
My opinion and I find it disgusting.
Its also abomination in God's Eyes

Surely not like the lovely lady in the Pic. She really did not think so :)

and re abomination is this the god you are referring to?

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

I don't see the money changed your mind. Maybe there is no money? Honestly, who in US cares to change Serbians' minds?!!! You're not that special, as you think.

Oh, they do care to change them. They care so very much. BTW, I'm not Serbian.

We knew all along, you are tradition "nazi".

Yeah, great example of logic:unsure:Do you also think that if Arnold Schwarzenegger supported lesbians, would make him lesbian too?

This thread has been viewed 40616 times.

Back