My average faces by countries (composite/morphes)

I think nobody has noticed the problem, but it is possible that some people who sunbathe are so exaggerated mental or psychic illness like anorexia sufferers or vigorexia, could be called solarexia.

pic_12192771557986.jpg

He smiles!, Is unconscious.

He won't be smiling in about 20 years, if he keeps exposing himself to the sun.

Top 5 Skin Cancer hot spots....

At
5.Eastern Europe and Central Asia
4. Australasia, Asia Pacific and East Asia

3. Europe

2. Eastern Europe

..........drum roll please........
1. North America, Cuba

Please let me summarize it again:

5. Eastern Europe and Central Asia
3. Europe
2. Eastern Europe (again)

???

that lighter skinned people from the US South and Australia tend to look older than lighter skinned people the same age in northern Europe because of higher radiation in those southern places. But northern Europe is catching up very fast due to solariums.

I dunno, Im pretty pale yet at my age of 30 people think I am low 20s still!(y)

We must recognize that a sun-tanned skin is more attractive, but the problems come when someone over the limit and is exposed to a melanoma.

foto+mujer+bronceada1.jpg

20100622091540.jpg

i think they are quite representative of their countries

I like all the skin colours and shades, as long as they are healthy they look good and sexy.

i don't belive it.
they are rpresentative of their countries

I have no idea which countries are the girls took the photos on the Internet.

i put it, because it's a genetic isolate; it sands between southern europe (sw) and northern europe (nw).

here are the nordid composites:

Scotland

12 images

England

36 images

France

16 images

more scando

Netherlands

8 images

Germany

16 images

Sweden

12 images

Very entertaining. For these composites to be truly representative, perhaps the French example should be slightly more sallow-complexioned. The Scots example might be more 'ruddy' with at least a hint of red in the hair. The English one is probably about right. The Netherlands one I recognise straight away from many a trip to Amsterdam. (y)

I think nobody has noticed the problem, but it is possible that some people who sunbathe are so exaggerated mental or psychic illness like anorexia sufferers or vigorexia, could be called solarexia.

pic_12192771557986.jpg

He smiles!, Is unconscious.

I will never be able to eat boiled Lobster ever again after seeing this horrific photo. :petrified:

this is not very representative of the argentina, he should be more darker and with some amerindian features.

Behavior typical of South America, they begin to creep among them who or what skin is darker and more Indian features as a form of contempt.I caught you!

Behavior typical of South America, they begin to creep among them who or what skin is darker and more Indian features as a form of contempt.I caught you! Idolatr?is why both white? and compet?s among you to see who or which country has more Spanish blood?

you're confunding me with other latinamerican forummers probably. i'm not like that. you may see that i'm very proud of my "indian" legacy.

then again, i say that argentinians are overall more darker than the guy in that picture, and overall with more amerindian features.

btw, i am more darker than the typical argentinian and probably more "amerindian-look-alike" than the typical argentinian. so no problem from my part with that.

you're confunding me with other latinamerican forummers probably. i'm not like that. you may see that i'm very proud of my "indian" legacy.

then again, i say that argentinians are overall more darker than the guy in that picture, and overall with more amerindian features.

btw, i am more darker than the typical argentinian and probably more "amerindian-look-alike" than the typical argentinian. so no problem from my part with that.

Do not go into dark light, is a matter of success in American forums, especially when arguing about who is more white (Spaniard) or dark Indian, or forty thousand complex of yours, which means but exhausted.

it's sad but you're right, there is a lot of american forums full with that stupid american people discussing about who has more whites in his country.

but i'm not one of they, believe me. if you read my posts you see that i'm very proud of my native american brothers.

so please, do not generalize. bye.

it's sad but you're right, there is a lot of american forums full with that stupid american people discussing about who has more whites in his country.

but i'm not one of they, believe me. if you read my posts you see that i'm very proud of my native american brothers.

so please, do not generalize. bye.

Goodbye, have a good night.

Related: this study, which basically shows that Amerind/European admixture in Argentina varies a lot within the country. So, while the Tucuman data sample was quite European, moreso than most of the other samples in the study (including those from outside Argentina... looks like only Southern Brazil, Colombia, and Costa Rica beat it), the Salta data sample was the most Amerind in the study, reaching over 60%.

Greece

24 images

Not representative of Greece either. I can give as many examples of Greeks who are red haired & blue eyed, blonde & blue eyed, dark and blue eyed, brown haired & green eyed, both white & dark skinned.

I can't agree with categorisation, stereotyping or like to indulge in gross generalisations. The only thing these photos are representative of is themselves.

PS And how come all the photos in threads like this are of beautiful people? Are really attractive people representative of any population? I'd say no, they are an extreme minority.

This thread has been viewed 42285 times.

Back