New Archaiological discoverie in Makedonian tomps, could be Great Alexander's family?

Who you believe is the owner of the tomp?

• Alexander the great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roxane Alexander's wife

• Alaxandros 4rth son of Alexander

• Heracles son of Alexander

• Olympias mother of alexander

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Phillip 3rd son of Phillip 2 (other wife)

• Kassandros son of antipatros

• Hephaestion Alexander's friend

• Antigonos monophtalmos Alexander's general

• Polyperchon Phillip 2 general

• Androsthenes Alexander's admiral

• Nearchos Alexander's admiral

• Laomedon Alexander's admiral

• Agnon and Athenean army

• Brasidas and spartan army

• an empty memorial tomp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shopping
This book is written by Ulrich Wilken, member of the Academy of science of Germany. The author died of natural causes around 1930. Its available in English translation in American bookstores. If he doesn't say that mother and grandmother of Alexander was Illyrian then I will publicly apologize to the members of this forum. If you say that the book is biased and its content is not true I will like to repeat that the author was at the time Member of German academy of science.

AT 1930 we knew the half about Makedonians,
Today we know the double,

Read the new books with the new archiological evidences,

IF YOU BOUGHT THAT BOOK AFTER 1986 :sad-2: ASK YOUR MONEY BACK :mad:

and then read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pella_curse_tablet

we clearly speak about a Doric dialect with Aeolian pronounce, (v /ph much ι instead of e etc)
we even know the aspirations today, and you speak about what? a muller 1825 republished at 1930?

pffffff.

The Makedonian dialect is written by Hesychius the Alexandrine, Ησυχιος ο Αλεξανδρευς

Αλεξανδρος was an Argeiad
from the Karanos dynasty, a son of Τημενος Temenus, and the only non Greek relative nation of Makedonians were Bryges (Phrygians) remember the story of Gordium.

what you say, is how you wanted to be , but sorry it is not.

Venice 1514, Λεξικον Ησυχιου,

now about the crup you are writting,

400px-Pellatab.jpg

THIS IS PELLA KATADESMOS. KATADESMOS IS A LOW CLASS SPELL, MEANS COMMON PEOPLE, NOT KINGS, SO YOUR ARGUEMENTS JUST BUFF IN THIN AIR,
IT IS DATED MUCH BEFORE PHILLIP,

now take back your Panalbanism theories, and ask back the money you pay for this crup-books you bought, you were informed wrong.

the katadesmos is found at 1986, so all you mention are just crup, cause the evidence speaks for it shelf,

Muller 1825 and Bonfante 1987 are before the discovery of katadesmos and the rest new found of Makedonian nation by archaiologist,

IF YOU TO CONVICE US BY A BOOK OF 1825,
THAT ALEXANDER WAS ILLYRIAN AND IGNORE ALL THE NEW ARCHAIOLOGICAL EVIDENCES that found even Today, AND older HESYCHIUS LEXIKON,

THEN YOU DISERVE YOUR FAITH

is that what you teach your children in Albania? that Alexander was Albanian? PFFFFFFF

end of discussion,
your dogma is wrong, supported by your will, not by truth.
your 'scientific' theories is like the times of scientists used liches to cure cancer.

1. Black Lamb and Grey
    This is a book by Rebeca West named" Black lamb and gray falcon". She was a prominent British writer and wrote the book in 1941. If she oes not say that Alexanders mother and grandmother were Illyrian I will publicly apologize to members of this forum. If you say she can not be trusted I have no choice but scream to the top of the world.

AT 1930 we knew the half about Makedonians,
Today we know the double,

Read the new books with the new archiological evidences,

IF YOU BOUGHT THAT BOOK AFTER 1986 :sad-2: ASK YOUR MONEY BACK :mad:
Truth hurts. The sun can not be covered by a fishing net.

indeed my neighbor,

truth hearts,
and that is truth,

1. [ΘΕΤΙ]ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΙΟΝΥΣΟΦΩΝΤΟΣ ΤΟ ΤΕΛΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΝ ΓΑΜΟΝ ΚΑΤΑΓΡΑΦΩ ΚΑΙ ΤΑΝ ΑΛΛΑΝ ΠΑΣΑΝ ΓΥ-2. [ΝΑΙΚ]ΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΧΗΡΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΡΘΕΝΩΝ ΜΑΛΙΣΤΑ ΔΕ ΘΕΤΙΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΡΚΑΤΤΙΘΕΜΑΙ ΜΑΚΡΩΝΙ ΚΑΙ3. [ΤΟΙΣ] ΔΑΙΜΟΣΙ ΚΑΙ ΟΠΟΚΑ ΕΓΩ ΤΑΥΤΑ ΔΙΕΛΕΞΑΙΜΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΑΓΝΟΙΗΝ ΠΑΛΕΙΝ ΑΝΟΡΟΞΑΣΑ4. [ΤΟΚΑ] ΓΑΜΑΙ ΔΙΟΝΥΣΟΦΩΝΤΑ ΠΡΟΤΕΡΟΝ ΔΕ ΜΗ ΜΗ ΓΑΡ ΛΑΒΟΙ ΑΛΛΑΝ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΑΛΛ᾽ Η ΕΜΕ5. [ΕΜΕ Δ]Ε ΣΥΝΚΑΤΑΓΗΡΑΣΑΙ ΔΙΟΝΥΣΟΦΩΝΤΙ ΚΑΙ ΜΗΔΕΜΙΑΝ ΑΛΛΑΝ ΙΚΕΤΙΣ ΥΜΩΝ ΓΙΝΟ-6. [ΜΑΙ ΦΙΛ]ΑΝ ΟΙΚΤΙΡΕΤΕ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΕΣ ΦΙΛ[ΟΙ] ΔΑΓΙΝΑΓΑΡΙΜΕ ΦΙΛΩΝ ΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΡΗΜΑ ΑΛΛΑ7. [ΤΑΥΤ]Α ΦΥΛΑΣΣΕΤΕ ΕΜΙΝ ΟΠΩΣ ΜΗ ΓΙΝΗΤΑΙ ΤΑ[Υ]ΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΚΑ ΚΑΚΩΣ ΘΕΤΙΜΑ ΑΠΟΛΗΤΑΙ8. [....]ΑΛ[-].ΥΝΜ .. ΕΣΠΛΗΝ ΕΜΟΣ ΕΜΕ Δ᾽ ΕΥ[Δ]ΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΚΑΡΙΑΝ ΓΕΝΕΣΤΑΙ9. [-]ΤΟ[.].[-].[..]..Ε.Ε.Ω[?]Α.[.]Ε..ΜΕΓΕ [-]

Makedonian language,

250px-Inscription_on_the_Phiale_of_Megara.jpg

Makedonian alnguage

All decades before Phillip,

you want non Greek books,
a good invest is the O'Neil (sidney univercity) from 2007 which includes all archaiological and linguistic data until 2004,
besides only Hescychius the Alexandrine lexicon is enough,

yes my neighbor, truth Hearts, you see ne de ska here, go elsewhere to search your possible roots,
cause by what they found in Skopje this year, we know that illyrian use Phoenician Alphabet.
meaning that Albanians may not be Illyrians

told you, Hodza build panalbanism propaganda in guesses and mouth to mouth stories to germans Austrians, but all were from 1800 until 1950,
after that all modern discoveries show the truth, show exactly what Hesychius wrote in his Lexicon.

I spend 24 E to buy the famous Austrian work J G Hahn, and when i see his methods I just want to sell it, at least take my money back.

PS
I asked you?
in Albania what you tell your children that Alexander was Albanian?

PS2
it will be good for you what Δημιτσας published,
search it and compare it with Barletti.

indeed my neighbor,

truth hearts,
and that is truth,

1. [ΘΕΤΙ]ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΙΟΝΥΣΟΦΩΝΤΟΣ ΤΟ ΤΕΛΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΝ ΓΑΜΟΝ ΚΑΤΑΓΡΑΦΩ ΚΑΙ ΤΑΝ ΑΛΛΑΝ ΠΑΣΑΝ ΓΥ-2. [ΝΑΙΚ]ΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΧΗΡΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΡΘΕΝΩΝ ΜΑΛΙΣΤΑ ΔΕ ΘΕΤΙΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΡΚΑΤΤΙΘΕΜΑΙ ΜΑΚΡΩΝΙ ΚΑΙ3. [ΤΟΙΣ] ΔΑΙΜΟΣΙ ΚΑΙ ΟΠΟΚΑ ΕΓΩ ΤΑΥΤΑ ΔΙΕΛΕΞΑΙΜΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΑΓΝΟΙΗΝ ΠΑΛΕΙΝ ΑΝΟΡΟΞΑΣΑ4. [ΤΟΚΑ] ΓΑΜΑΙ ΔΙΟΝΥΣΟΦΩΝΤΑ ΠΡΟΤΕΡΟΝ ΔΕ ΜΗ ΜΗ ΓΑΡ ΛΑΒΟΙ ΑΛΛΑΝ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΑΛΛ᾽ Η ΕΜΕ5. [ΕΜΕ Δ]Ε ΣΥΝΚΑΤΑΓΗΡΑΣΑΙ ΔΙΟΝΥΣΟΦΩΝΤΙ ΚΑΙ ΜΗΔΕΜΙΑΝ ΑΛΛΑΝ ΙΚΕΤΙΣ ΥΜΩΝ ΓΙΝΟ-6. [ΜΑΙ ΦΙΛ]ΑΝ ΟΙΚΤΙΡΕΤΕ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΕΣ ΦΙΛ[ΟΙ] ΔΑΓΙΝΑΓΑΡΙΜΕ ΦΙΛΩΝ ΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΡΗΜΑ ΑΛΛΑ7. [ΤΑΥΤ]Α ΦΥΛΑΣΣΕΤΕ ΕΜΙΝ ΟΠΩΣ ΜΗ ΓΙΝΗΤΑΙ ΤΑ[Υ]ΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΚΑ ΚΑΚΩΣ ΘΕΤΙΜΑ ΑΠΟΛΗΤΑΙ8. [....]ΑΛ[-].ΥΝΜ .. ΕΣΠΛΗΝ ΕΜΟΣ ΕΜΕ Δ᾽ ΕΥ[Δ]ΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΚΑΡΙΑΝ ΓΕΝΕΣΤΑΙ9. [-]ΤΟ[.].[-].[..]..Ε.Ε.Ω[?]Α.[.]Ε..ΜΕΓΕ [-]

Makedonian language,

Makedonian alnguage

a good invest is the O'Neil (sidney univercity) from 2007 which includes all archaiological and linguistic data until 2004,

yes my neighbor, truth Hearts, you see ne de ska here, go elsewhere to search your possible roots,
cause by what they found in Skopje this year, we know that illyrian use Phoenician Alphabet.

told you, Hodza build panalbanism propaganda in guesses and mouth to mouth stories to germans Austrians, but all were from 1800 until 1950,
after that all modern discoveries show the truth, show exactly what Hesychius wrote in his Lexicon.

I spend 24 E to buy the famous Austrian work J G Hahn, and when i see his methods I just want to sell it, at least take my money back.

PS
I asked you?

PS2
Alexander the Great in no way is the hero of Albania. Not a single building or road carries his name, not a single bust of him occupies space in Albania. Albania is not short of heroes.
But historical truth must be known to the world: Alexander the Great was by blood Illyrian, educated with Hellenic culture, who was born in Macedonia, who were not Hellens.
There was a time when Greeks were spreading lies and the world was buying them.
With the age of internet that time is over and the lies need to be discredited.
My purpose of this postings is not to convince Greeks about Alexander. My purpose is that the one who read this posts and wants to check whose allegation are true has a chance to do so by himself.
I want to remind you that 90% of Greek leaders of your independence surprise were Albanians.
So my message to Greeks is if you want to show the world what Greeks did in the past do it with pride, but don't take pride with Albanians because those Greek heroes were Albanians/

indeed my neighbor,

truth hearts,
and that is truth,

Makedonian language,

Makedonian alnguage

PS
I asked you?

PS2
About Phoenician alphabet of Illyrians: Illyrians have used Greek alphabet not Phoenician. There are all over archaeological artifacts where Illyrian names are written with letters. This is an open thing.
I wander where you have been educated. Since myself being educated in Cuny NYC, the fact that you don't know that Greek alphabet comes from Phoenician alphabet makes me laugh.

you are so provocative, but you know nothing,

THE GREEK ALPHABET IS ΚΥΜΗ CYME ALPHABET,
THE ALPHABET THAT YOU USE, THE LATIN ALPHABET IS AN INVASION OF GREEKS,
SIMPLY LATER GREEKS ADOPT THE PHOENICIAN.

Its name refers to the peninsula of Cyme in Euboea. The colony was also the entry point in the Italian peninsula for the Euboean alphabet, the local variant of the Greek alphabet used by its colonists, a variant of which was adapted and modified by the Etruscans and then by the Romans and became the Latin alphabet still used worldwide today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumae

your hate blind you,
DO YOU LEARN YOUR CHILDREN IMN ALBANIA SUCH CRUP?

UNDERSTAND IT, THERE IS NO LATIN ALPHABET, ONLY GREEK AND PHOENICIAN.

Perhaps in Albania since you claim that you are homeland of Dorians can explain us why?
why you adopted Greek Alphabet at 1500 AD?
cause you were not even there,
EVEN THRACIANS ADOPTED GREEK OR PHOENICAIN AT 400 BC, AND SLAVS CYRIILIC AT 800 AD
THAT INDICATES THAT YOUR MASSIVE POPULATION WAS NOT LOCAL BALKANIC.

now tell us, plz
At your schools you teach you teach your children the Muller 1825 theory that Alexander was Illyrian although all discoveries from 1825 and after show the opposite?

Have ever heard what is found centuries after Muller, and simply is same with what Hesychius of Alexandreia wrote in Lexicon?
I guess not,
but simply
In Greek schools we teach that Alexander was Makedonian, and as Makedonian was Hellen, 'Ο ΜΕΓΙΣΤΟΣ ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ'
tell us in your schools what you teach? Alexander the Greatest of Illyrians?
Latin alphabet is an invention of Greeks?
Either you make the wrong choices of English words or whoever told you that was joking.
Yes, Latin alphabet is derived by Greek alphabet. Latins with their ingenuity aesthetically improved the Greek alphabet to create what is today Latin alphabet.
Its not like you are saying that Greeks invented it and told the Latins: Here is your alphabet, use it!

Latin alphabet is an invention of Greeks?
Either you make the wrong choices of English words or whoever told you that was joking.
Yes, Latin alphabet is derived by Greek alphabet. Latins with their ingenuity aesthetically improved the Greek alphabet to create what is today Latin alphabet.
Its not like you are saying that Greeks invented it and told the Latins: Here is your alphabet, use it!

CORRECT

the Greek Alphabet is that what is called Latin alphabet,

i forgive you since in all your post you just show only hate, and you promote anti-hellenism as part of your Agenda,

But READERS REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

YES LATIN ALPHABET IS AN INVETION OF GREEKS OF ΚΥΜΗ WHAT WENT WEST TO CYMAE AND GIVEN TO LATINS.

AND YOU SAYING IS JUST FOR LAUGHS,
YOU ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR PROPAGANDISTIC AGENDA,

PROVES

The Euboean alphabet was used in the cities of Eretria and Chalkis and in related colonies in southern Italy, notably in Cumae and in Pithekoussai. It was through this variant that the Greek alphabet was transmitted to Italy, where it gave rise to the Old Italic alphabets, including Etruscan and ultimately the Latin alphabet. Some of the distinctive features of the Latin as compared to the standard Greek script are already present in the Euboean model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_Greek_alphabets#Euboean

I wonder now who is Joking?

besides, you did not tell me yet?
in Albanian schools what you teach the Kids? that Alexander was Albanian?

PS
the books you read blind you so much, that you can not distinguish the moon from the sun,
close one day the 'propaganda radio' and search your shelf, live your life, and not the life of others,
if you read books from 1825 and do not compare it with moderns then you live at 1825

l

CORRECT

the Greek Alphabet is that what is called Latin alphabet,

i forgive you since in all your post you just show only hate, and you promote anti-hellenism as part of your Agenda,

But READERS REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

YES LATIN ALPHABET IS AN INVETION OF GREEKS OF ΚΥΜΗ WHAT WENT WEST TO CYMAE AND GIVEN TO LATINS.

AND YOU SAYING IS JUST FOR LAUGHS,
YOU ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR PROPAGANDISTIC AGENDA,

PROVES

The Euboean alphabet was used in the cities of Eretria and Chalkis and in related colonies in southern Italy, notably in Cumae and in Pithekoussai. It was through this variant that the Greek alphabet was transmitted to Italy, where it gave rise to the Old Italic alphabets, including Etruscan and ultimately the Latin alphabet. Some of the distinctive features of the Latin as compared to the standard Greek script are already present in the Euboean model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_Greek_alphabets#Euboean

I wonder now who is Joking?

besides, you did not tell me yet?
in Albanian schools what you teach the Kids? that Alexander was Albanian?

PS
the books you read blind you so much, that you can not distinguish the moon from the sun,
close one day the 'propaganda radio' and search your shelf, live your life, and not the life of others,
if you read books from 1825 and do not compare it with moderns then you live at 1825

l
OK man I give up!
You have your views, keep them.
Sleep quiet Albanians are not teaching their kids Alexander was their hero. But we are telling them that by blood he was Illyrian.
The books written in 19 century about antiquity are based on documents and archaeology.
The fact that Alexander was Illyrian blood comes from written documents not archaeologically.
As time goes by the content of documents does not change as you suggesting. Since we are in 21 century documents of antiquity used in 18th are not lose their value and importance.
Be aware that Romans have a lot if antiquity works that shed light on Alexanders ethnicity.
You appear either neglect or are not aware of their existence.

indeed my neighbor,

truth hearts,
and that is truth,

Makedonian language,

Makedonian alnguage

PS
I asked you?

PS2
tarn3k10.jpg

During Rose Wilder Lane’s visit to Albania in 1921 resulting in the publication in 1923 of her book Peaks of Shala, she heard the following rather extraordinary rendition of Albanian oral history about Alexander the Great from an Albanian elder:
“There was at that time two capitals of the united kingdom of Macedonia. There was Pela, between Salonika and Manastir, and there was Emadhija(the great city Alb), the old capital, lying in the valley which is now Mati (a high, fertile plateau north of Shkodra, near the coast of northern Albania – ED). “Alexander’s father, Filip the Second had great houses in both Pela and Emadhija, and before Lek i Madh was born, his mother left Pela and came back to the original capital, Emadhija. It was there that Lec i Madhe was born, and there he lived until he was out of the cradle and rode on a horse when he first went down into Pela to see his father who came from the city to meet and see his son for the first time.”Filip the Second was very proud of his son, and his pride led him to the one great foolishness of a good and wise king. He said that he would make Lec i Madhe king of the world, and that was well enough, but he thought to be king of the world a man must be more learned than he himself. Whereas all old men who have watched the ways of the world know that to be strong and ruthless will make a man powerful, but to be learned makes a man full of dreams and hesitations. “In his pride and blindness, Filip the Second sent to Greece for an Albanian who had learned the ways of the ancient Greeks, and to that man he gave the boy, to be taught books. (The Albanian’s) name was Aristotle, and he came from a family of the tribe of Ajeropi, his father having gone to a village in Macedonia and became a merchant there. Being rich, he sent his son, who was fond of thought rather than of action, to learn the ancient Greek ways of thinking. And it was this man who was brought by Filip the Second to teach his son.”***P 1, ALEXANDER THE GREAT, W.W. Tarn, Beacon Press, Boston, 1956
*Reference: Sir William Woodthorpe Tarn He contributed many chapters to the Cambridge Ancient History—on the rise of the Hellenistic world, on Alexander the Great, and on Parthia—and parts of the chapters between the death of Caesar and the death of Cleopatra. His account of Alexander, which was published separately in 1948 as Alexander the Great with a companion volume, Alexander the Great: Sources and Studies, showed an admiration verging on hero-worship. F. Adcock,‘Sir William Tarn’, PBA, 54 (1958), 253–62 • The Times (8 Nov 1957)• WWW • Venn, Alum. Cant.• The Eton register, 5 (privately printed, Eton, 1908)• private information (1971)• personal knowledge (1971)• census returns, 1881 • A. B. Bosworth, Alexander and the East (1996)
Take a look at this one!

OK man I give up!
You have your views, keep them.
Sleep quiet Albanians are not teaching their kids Alexander was their hero. But we are telling them that by blood he was Illyrian.
The books written in 19 century about antiquity are based on documents and archaeology.
The fact that Alexander was Illyrian blood comes from written documents not archaeologically.
As time goes by the content of documents does not change as you suggesting. Since we are in 21 century documents of antiquity used in 18th are not lose their value and importance.
Be aware that Romans have a lot if antiquity works that shed light on Alexanders ethnicity.
You appear either neglect or are not aware of their existence.

I am not afraid, I know the language spoken by ancestors, it is written in Hescychius lexicon,
no matter Christians and Clemes wanted to input christian words as Greek, the part of Makedonian is not changed,
besides, from what is found today in Slavic Makedonia, we might speak that Illyrians left written,
we will see soon,

amf.jpg

an axonometric view of the first 2 chambers of the ntrance hall.
all search from genetical to microclimate to architecture to static capability now passed to Aristotle university,

the guardian force is multiplied, they started with 200-250 policen, but late news say that more even army's special forces will move there,
the police force reach 800 men and seems a battalion of infrantry will camp soon,

the Tomp is huge, is like a modern stadium
the new searches done with sound technics and wave response show A SECOND FLOOR under the one was already known,
we speak about a 2 floors tomb, first time seen for that age,

amfipoli-klimaka-oaka.jpg

comparison with the Olympic stadium of Athens

the mosaic on the floor is simmilar red with the one found in Makedonian palace in Pella.
estimation give 2 and more years, but the diging may stop, unril they find systems to protect the monument from weather and atmosphairic conditions.

scientists are confused,
for first time we realize why Cheronia lion had no tongue in his mouth,
the lion had no tongue so to never say who's the tomb is, on controversary with other lions like the ones of Thebeans which had big tongue to say the histoty and the name of the battle,
the lion on top of the monument is a symbol of a man, military and wealthy man, sign of a king, a prince, a high general,
but the sphinx show the opposite,
only in 2 other female Makedonian tomps sphinx were found,
the one is the tomp of Ευριδικη euridiki Euridice grand mother of Alexander,

Screenshot_8.png

so the case is full of mystery

amf.jpg

an axonometric view of the first 2 chambers of the ntrance hall.
all search from genetical to microclimate to architecture to static capability now passed to Aristotle university,

the guardian force is multiplied, they started with 200-250 policen, but late news say that more even army's special forces will move there,
the police force reach 800 men and seems a battalion of infrantry will camp soon,

the Tomp is huge, is like a modern stadium
the new searches done with sound technics and wave response show A SECOND FLOOR under the one was already known,
we speak about a 2 floors tomb, first time seen for that age,

amfipoli-klimaka-oaka.jpg

comparison with the Olympic stadium of Athens

the mosaic on the floor is simmilar red with the one found in Makedonian palace in Pella.
estimation give 2 and more years, but the diging may stop, unril they find systems to protect the monument from weather and atmosphairic conditions.

scientists are confused,
for first time we realize why Cheronia lion had no tongue in his mouth,
the lion had no tongue so to never say who's the tomb is, on controversary with other lions like the ones of Thebeans which had big tongue to say the histoty and the name of the battle,
the lion on top of the monument is a symbol of a man, military and wealthy man, sign of a king, a prince, a high general,
but the sphinx show the opposite,
only in 2 other female Makedonian tomps sphinx were found,
the one is the tomp of Ευριδικη euridiki Euridice grand mother of Alexander,

Screenshot_8.png

so the case is full of mystery
Euridiki ,was she illyrian ?

The above one is written by Ulrich Wilken member of German academy of science as you can see page 111. The book is titled" Alexander the great"

ΨΥΧΩΣΙΣ

Alexander's words,

<<ΠΛΕΙΣΤΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ>> (πλην Λακεδαιμονιοις)
not kryesisht shqiptarë

before even the tomp is open, you post all the trash from the past.
Fyrom say he was Makedonians were Slavs
Albanians say he was Illyrian although they are not Illyrians

and nobody of you ever see what the Pella katadesmos and phiale say,
you claim some wise guys,
BUT YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT ALEXANDER HIM SHELF TOLD

<<ΠΛΕΙΣΤΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ>>
not kryesisht shqiptarë

now put the hypothesis that 'your scientists' did, you know where.

IF ALEXANDER WAS ILLYRIAN, WHY ONLY 3 ILLYRIANS CLANS FOLLOWED HIM AS ΕΤΑΙΡΟΙ?

AND WHY WE HAVE NO NAME, LIKE CRETAN ARCHERS, THESSALIAN CAVALRY etc etc

told you stop reading trash, they create you PSYCHOSIS,

ΨΥΧΩΣΙΣ

Alexander's words,

<<ΠΛΕΙΣΤΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ>>
not kryesisht shqiptarë[/Q
Tell me how many documents do you need to prove Alexandros Megallos was culturally Greek, Albo by blood. I can provide them in English, French, Swedish and Italian.

This thread has been viewed 65349 times.

Back