(NEW) GenePlaza K25 and K29 Modern Calculator Results

the bumer is that anthrogenica fell
i get this message :

Dear members,Please be advised that Anthrogenica is temporarily offline while we investigate several recent reports. We will return within the week. Updates will be provided below as necessary if our investigations take longer. See you soon!

there are questions that i and other asked kurd and now what ??? :(

I get the same message. Was working this morning. Wonder whats up with the site.

I'm not surprised. One of the reasons I stopped even checking the Ancient Dna section there is that it was infested with Malware. Thank goodness I have good security that blocked most of it. I still had to run a total scan and clean it up.

the bumer is that anthrogenica fell
i get this message :

Dear members,Please be advised that Anthrogenica is temporarily offline while we investigate several recent reports. We will return within the week. Updates will be provided below as necessary if our investigations take longer. See you soon!

there are questions that i and other asked kurd and now what ??? :(

Hallo Kingjohn

is kurd going to post the updates in here now?'

thank you very much

Last edited:
There are certain posts on the reported, so they might be fixing up the forum.
It would be back soon.

Hallo Kingjohn

is kurd going to post the updates in here now?'

thank you very much

alex
kurd spoke and say hopefully on Wednesday
so i guess than you will go to your geneplazza acount and choose the k25 application and you will see the update which suppose to be k27-k29
i hope anthrogenica forum will turn back soon
regards
adam

alex
kurd spoke and say hopefully on Wednesday
so i guess than you will go to your geneplazza acount and choose the k25 application and you will see the update which suppose to be k27-k29
i hope anthrogenica forum will turn back soon
regards
adam

thank you very much
last post i saw from kurd before they shut down the forum was k29 but now i know its wednesday/this_weeks geneplaza thanks a lot for the info

alex

That forum is poorly managed, sadly

I think the site was hacked to run bitcoin on user browsers. They are likely scrubbing all content to clean up the site.

Results are still the same K25 today. I messaged Geneplaza for an ETA, or if available, to update results. Anyone else have any luck?

Results are still the same K25 today. I messaged Geneplaza for an ETA, or if available, to update results. Anyone else have any luck?
They are the same for me, lame

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

I think today or tomorrow depends on your time zone. I think they are located in Belgium so probably not “today” :)

no k29 update yet; my k25 results
FTDNA[b37_concatenated]

NORTHERN EUROPEAN 44.5%
- Northwestern European 28.5%
- Scandinavian 16.0%
SOUTHERN EUROPEAN 44.3%
- Sardinian-Sicilian 27.0%
- Greek-Albanian 17.3%
- Southwest European 0.0%
EASTERN EUROPEAN 8.7%
- Western Slavic 8.7%
- Eastern Slavic 0.0%
- Southern Slavic 0.0%
- Baltic 0.0%
WEST ASIA 2.5%
- South West Asian 2.5%
- Caucasian 0.0%
SIBERIAN & AMERINDIAN 0.0%
C/SC/S ASIA 0.0%
E/SE ASIA & OCEANIA 0.0%
AFRICAN 0.0%

i.imgur.com/os1TBGm.png

Last edited:
no k29 update yet; my k25 results
FTDNA[b37_concatenated]

NORTHERN EUROPEAN 44.5%
- Northwestern European 28.5%
- Scandinavian 16.0%
SOUTHERN EUROPEAN 44.3%
- Sardinian-Sicilian 27.0%
- Greek-Albanian 17.3%
- Southwest European 0.0%
EASTERN EUROPEAN 8.7%
- Western Slavic 8.7%
- Eastern Slavic 0.0%
- Southern Slavic 0.0%
- Baltic 0.0%
WEST ASIA 2.5%
- South West Asian 2.5%
- Caucasian 0.0%
SIBERIAN & AMERINDIAN 0.0%
C/SC/S ASIA 0.0%
E/SE ASIA & OCEANIA 0.0%
AFRICAN 0.0%

i. imgur. c o m/os1TBGm. p n g

Interesting, Alex. Are you half Sicilian or half Southern Italian if you don't mind my asking?

Interesting, Alex. Are you half Sicilian or half Southern Italian if you don't mind my asking?

i dont, no the maternal side is all from the po valley
i very much like kurds k25 i think it is very accurate but also DNA.Land has also a good break down/up of south european ancestry ?maybe the most detailed? when i find the thread ill post my result (FTDNA b36_autos) there;

Interesting, thanks for sharing. From where your German side come from? Can you post your Harappa results, please?

i can not, it reads error and that i must have at least 10posts to post a link ??? when i reach the ten ill post them i can also post the V2K15 and the TolanPCA (is there a specific thread to post it?); i cant find the DNA.Land thread either so ill figure out what i can post; paternal side is all south germany main-tauber area and nürnberg-hersbruck area with earliest known ancestor of direct paternal line niederstetten 16th century, a town in its vicinity three places with a 'windisch(<sorbs)' toponym prob explains the M458+;

i can not, it reads error and that i must have at least 10posts to post a link ??? when i reach the ten ill post them i can also post the V2K15 and the TolanPCA (is there a specific thread to post it?); i cant find the DNA.Land thread either so ill figure out what i can post; paternal side is all south germany main-tauber area and nürnberg-hersbruck area with earliest known ancestor of direct paternal line niederstetten 16th century, a town in its vicinity three places with a 'windisch(<sorbs)' toponym prob explains the M458+;

You can copy and paste your Harappa results.

This thread has been viewed 112145 times.

Back