No R1a in Bronze Age India, Iran, Anatolia, Greece & Italy, who were Indo-Europeans?!

Lol why are you referring to Swat Culture again and again?
They are NOT the Rig Vedic People!

Rig Vedic People are much more likely to have entered Indian Subcontinent through Pirak.

Lol why are you referring to Swat Culture again and again?
They are NOT the Rig Vedic People!

Rig Vedic People are much more likely to have entered Indian Subcontinent through Pirak.

So you believe Vedic People came from the west (Balochistan), not the north? I agree.

Of course they came from the west but they originated in the North.

Germany:

w2tsj2e.jpg

Degenau dolmen

Actually, samples from related dolmens in southern Germany/northern Switzerland/eastern France (published in Furtwangler 2020) all belong to G2a2, except for one R1b-L151:

iwUhIaz.png

Furtwangler et al. 2020

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen_vom_Typ_Schwörstadt

While it is very likely r1a-z93 is realy indo-iranian
Aka aryan Marker i want to see it in mitanni and median ancient remains for people here to back
Up there claims...:unsure:

P.s
Dont be surprised to find r1b instead of r1a-z93:)

WSH is not West Siberian Hunter Gatherers,but WESTERN STEPPE HERDERS!

OK it changes the game a bit! I was rovering in nowhereland.

While it is very likely r1a-z93 is realy indo-iranianAka aryan Marker i want to see it in mitanni and median ancient remains for people here to backUp there claims...:unsure:P.sDont be surprised to find r1b instead of r1a-z93:)
As you see no ancient R1a-Z93 has been found in South Asia where it has already a high frequency, those ones are R1a1a1 and R1a1a1b, it seems to be clear it will never be found in the west of Iran where R1a has a very low frequency.

As you see no ancient R1a-Z93 has been found in South Asia where it has already a high frequency, those ones are R1a1a1 and R1a1a1b, it seems to be clear it will never be found in the west of Iran where R1a has a very low frequency.

so what do you think
will be the ancient mittani and median remains
j2, g, r1b ?

This thread has been viewed 2844 times.

Back